These are some of my bones

These are some of my bones.

These are my reindeer skulls. The one on the left was rping as rudolph for christmas and hasn't taken off his red nose yet. I told him it looks silly.

This one is sentimental because it was the first bone I found when I was a kid. I don't know what it's from.

I don't know what this is. It might be a wolf because it's too broad to be a coyote but it could also be a domestic dog. I found it way out in the middle of nowhere though.

This is a spine that still has enough blood and cartilage to stay fused together.

These ones have nice shapes so I keep them together. They seem to like each others company.

These are some tiny skulls. The one in the middle is a domestic cat that I found picking up trash on earth day. The dirty one on the right is a fox. The bigger one on the left is cartilage, I think it's a ray or a shark. The other ones are too small for me to ID, but one is related to a weasel and I think another is from a reptile.

Ever thought about being a forensic anthropologist?

That would be kind of cool but I'm materialistic and I would want to keep all the bones. I just like scavenging as a hobby.

There are bones here but you can't see them. This is a flying squirrel that my cat brought me, I leave it in alcohol but I can't get a good picture of it because of the jar. I've never seen one alive because they're nocturnal but this one cat kills a few every year.

I have no idea what this is but I like the shape so I leave it out.

This is an os coxa.

Cool collection. You should put some bones together to make a chimera

This is a vase with miscellaneous knuckle bones in it, and some fossils and a hawk feather.

Got any Dino or human bones?

These are 2 sheep skulls and on the right is part of a broken skull, not sure what it is probably a deer.

I have enough bones to make a frankenstein reindeer or domestic cat but I think I'd run out of neck vertebrae if I added multiple heads (might have enough for a 2-headed reindeer). But yeah that would be cool.
What got me started on taking pictures was me doing inventory. I lost a bunch of bones that I know I have somewhere.

No. I had a monkey skeleton but my parents thought it was creepy so they gave it to a school on an extended loan, I don't know if I'll get it back. I also have a trilobite fossil, but nothing from dinosaurs.

I couldn't find my other good bones but this is a wasp nest without the coat.

neat

How are they your bones if you are alive posting this? Lying nigger.

This post wasn't very detailed, from right to left it's
From right to left it's:
something related to a weasel
fox
cat (in 2 parts)
absolutely no idea
ray or shark
some other cartilage sea animal
something smaller related to a weasel, maybe a shrew

My bones keep growing back.

Oh, ok.

do you have any human bones?

If I do it's this one but I really doubt it. However I have decided that when I die I'll put it in my will that whoever takes the bones itt will get my skeleton as well.

i guess you could say thats really bonerrific

That's very humerus.

I want a Goat skull.

Why a goat?

fetish reasons

Goat or Ram

cuz Satan and stuff.

what kind of voodoo r u into?

why don't you rent a white van and sell candy to kids? human bones is XP10000. it is super rare. you don't want to be a filthy casual, don't you?

Oh yeah. Ones with good horns are a little hard to find just because domestic rams usually get slaughtered in their first season. Some of the older mountain goats and rams in like the Rockies have beautiful horns.
I might go to the canadian rockies this summer, hoping to find some meese and ram bones.

My bone collection is all scavenge. I don't know why, I never kept trophies from hunting. If I ever kill a bear or a big cat I might.

I just talk to my bones.

so you're a modern day john wayne gacy?

Do they give you powers too? My whale bone lets me see through walls.

Except I'm not a fag and I'm not into 3d.

Noice

I've been told that reindeer antlers are a good aphrodisiac but I haven't tried.

I don't think that is a goat.

These are some of my bones

Pretty cool thread, OP.

I am disturbed that you keep those on your HD

Huh, pretty neat thread aside from the nigger dicks. Very nice bones, OP.

OP, you make me want to lead a nomadic life in the wilderness, collecting bones, using them for religious rituals, and wearing them on my clothing made of bearskin.
I actually want to do this now

I've had this fantasy, specifically in eastern siberia.

I'm thinking the wildernesses of maybe northern California U.S.

Nice post

Make a long bone into a sword, and make one of the skulls into a carved out helmet. Maybe use another skull for a small shield. Really piss off your local kmart employees (not walmart - they're too experienced with shit like this).

I haven't really tried making any of them into tools. That might be worthwhile.

Interesting.

Bump