Animated Shorts

Cartoons that don't essentially have to be part of a series, but are entertaining. Let's post and discuss them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6d09eZSuYGk
vimeo.com/187257744
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Polite sage.

This one's animation is all over the place since it's a school project, but I like the storytelling style.

I think you might be me five minutes into the future because I sure as shit was looking for those to post.

I'm the third guy. Funny thing is, I bingewatched a shitload of these a few days ago. Was thinking about making a thread myself.

That's all for now.

youtu.be/6d09eZSuYGk

Trying that again.

Why is Death Female in this? She? That's illogical. Death is meant to be masculine. Making death a woman is nonsense.

anyone have the one with the french boy and the doll?
Yu know which one I mean

To emphasize the idea that death is merciful.

i know which one user, but i can't remember the name of it, so searching for it is a pain in the ass

he probably means the one where a boy gets a girl doll from his grandma on his birthday, and the doll comes to life and makes a man out of him

Waifu right there.

people never post this

I've never seen sexist shitposting but this is a first.

And I hate SJWs.

Why isn't it logical?! Hell, it's just as logical as making the fucking devil a woman. Because that's how it is.

Criminally underrated

;_;

who started the trend of purposefully shitty editing, with random closeups and whatever?
You know, like edups and papa franku do

bump

I think this was made by the same guy who made the horror movie Trick 'r' Treat.

Oh fuck, not again please!

Jesus, that short gives me nightmares.

GiedRé - LES ROIS DES ANIMAUX
Published on Oct 10, 2016

cause the creator of the animation wanted it that way

You want a male death, either make one or find one

What was the short?

vimeo.com/187257744

You know a cartoon is good when it has its own reaction videos on Youtube.

A Quoi Ça Sert L'Amour (subtitled/legendado)

Fabulous and touching Louis Clichy's animation with Edith Piaf and Theo Sarapo's duet version of the song "A Quoi Ça Sert L'Amour?", in fullscreen with French, English and Brazillian Portuguese sutitles.

Remember when your computer was too slow to view a flash cartoon at full speed, so you had to watch it in slow motion and get used to it over the years?

I remember a lot of flash animations being rather fluid, and oddly enough the ones I had saved from years back are almost incapable of running on a modern system. I think flash has just gotten progressively worse somehow.

Every flash animator today will confirm this.

it emphasises the circular nature of life, notice how he is reduced to baby and cradled by a mother figure one last time.
You pleb

Do you have anything to back that up?
Death is a concept, it doesn't have a specific form, except for what people popularly believe e.g. spooky scary skeletor in a robe with a farming apparatus.

something to remember

Why all of this?