BOYCOTT /newsplus/ WARNING SEVERE HAPPENING

ONLY SHILLS

NO DISSENTING OPINIONS

THIS IS A FUCKING TRAP! this is exactly a mirror image or a shadow of mainstream media! they want real and normal people to have NO FUCKING SAY in what gets posted and anyone who "spams" gets banned for having dissenting views! BOYCOTT /newsplus/

THE ONLY NEWS WE WANT IS FREE NEWS. if the average user can not post whatever news they deem to be relevant we have LOST.

ask yourselves how in the world /newsplus/ took off so fast? how has /newsplus/ been flooded with new thread and grabbed such a high places on the board index already? they want complete control over our news source here on Holla Forums so that /n/ will be forgotten, and then we will have NO freedom.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ueqKtype7Kk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Already have a thread over on

thanks

Why does a place like Holla Forums need a "community manager"? Sounds like a fucking communist. Like a "community organizer"

Not to mention they appointed some nigger named Jackson to the role. Is it one of Obama's sons?

this was never supposed to happen. since the beginning users were supposed to create their own boards and make their own rules, as long as they didn't do anything illegal.

this is an Holla Forums coup

this is just like systemd on linux

Hotwheels is dead kids.

This shitheap is Jim's private property now.

Holla Forums is being fed to the pigs!

ALL NEW NEWS ARTICLES ON THE FRONT PAGE LINK TO /newsplus/ you don't need to be more than an idiot to know this is very bad.

It meant a dude who will monitorate all boards for suspicious behaviour
That sounds really bad, but the behaviour itself is illegal content, lack of activity, further process to give the board to someone else, mod administration, etc
It's pretty good IF done right, thing is the lad wo came here thought it was a normal ride into a normal forum site, he couldn't be more wrong

If he had another title in his position (not that Reddit-tier stuff) AND if he was a long-time poster, he would've stood more of a chance

Also /n/ serves better as a news board better than this board who focus too much in a certain aspect, and half of the threads get shitposted and poz spammed
Problem is nobody posts there and those who do are obvious shills

You're avoiding the REAL question: will /newsplus/ have daily updates about India and the Indians inability to stop sliding around the streets in their diarrhea?

It will have news about the holocaust.

Poo in the vindaloo, Pajeet!

you know for all the crab and Indian shitposters on /n I would be sad to see them go. I would miss their silly antics.

you mean this fucking piece of shit will take my board if it's not doing well? what a fucking asshole.

youtube.com/watch?v=ueqKtype7Kk

WE ARE THE RESISTANCE

shill detected

They don't care if anyone uses that board, someone like Codemonkey or Jackson will post all the threads themselves. The reason it's here is because now it links to the front page instead of /n/. No more crab and poo-in-loo threads on the front page that way. That's why /newsplus/ was created, and no, I will never ever post there.

I just don't give a shit. Last time I went to /n/, it was like 90% poo-in-loo jokes. There's no reason to use any board on this site besides Holla Forums and /k/ and maybe Holla Forums if you're really bored.

this is what every single shill says.

we ignored the poo crabs

we actually appreciated the real news threads. it was always easy to avoid the bad threads.

designated shitting streets is hilarious

new goal

can someone please make a new /n/ or news related board? lets stop using both /n/ and /newsplus/ and make our own board.

this, Holla Forums is nothing like what it originally was and the last bastion of free speech is librechan and 16chan.

Jim is a kike, litterally.

then jim gets what he wants, people on a dead board

we could just tell everyone to post on new /n/ though

what is librechan like?

gas yourself yogapig cocksucker

It is a new chan just starting up, it has a 20MB limit and uses the old Holla Forums engine, it promotes global freedom of speech and does not datamine it's users, there is also 16chan.nl which has /polin/ because legacy boards are not done there but 16chan is run by jewsh.

posting pic from other thread showing chronological events

that was pretty stupid of porchmonkey, infact one of the volunteers on that shitty board is that rachposter

who is rachposter?