Role Models | Shillary Clinton

SHUT.
IT.
DOWN.

The comments section is also open. But either no one has dared post for fear of being suicided or they are deleting comments.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKM0NaUlKCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're deleting comments.

cute kids tbh

If I comment on this video will Hillary come to my house and rape my dog?

Man do we have some people on the inside in the Clinton campaign or are they really this stupid?

Somebody already flipped the script on her.

HILLARY CONFIRMED FOR GOOBER GATOR

That's what's wrong with this country.

Looky loo. Not saying we should Relax or anything. Get a load of this.

The shill gave himself away! What a retard!

Fucking savage

Nah you'll just tragically drop a barbell on your neck and then shoot yourself in the head 3 times.

how fast?

Commented.

Let Shilldog send her attack dogs, I'm ready.

I'M READY

I cant see your comment…

fuck

we been had eh m8?

Do her viddies even do good btw? Google is supposed to have the bots shilling for her HARD.

infamy.org

4 minutes and counting

all her videos actually ghostban you and I user?

HAHAHAHAH EVEN THE CUNT HERSELF KNOWS THIS IS RUBBISH

Every move she makes only fucks her worse. Thats what amazes me about liberals. I really don't think the god emperor would have gotten this far if they didn't put their fucking foot in their mouth Everytime they tried to take him down.

>bunch of toddlers watching ___

That's what's wrong with this country. They should be running around and getting hurt

Funny how she is leading in the polls with that internet reputation kinda like how Ron Paul was the most popular republican candidate on the internet in 2012 yet got so few votes.

WE NEED VIDEO FOOTAGE OF IT HAPPENIND DO IT NOW FAGGOT

This seems just begging for a reedit, theres a giant cache of clips showing hillary being crooked, to be inserted

Trump on the other hand allows critical comments on his official youtube channel.
youtube.com/watch?v=GKM0NaUlKCk

bumb