What's next for his career?

What's next for his career?

A presidential pass to the white house.

continues to be a neckbeard mud who talks about video games for the amusement of little kids (mentally or physically) on jewtube?

Continue being an unapologetic neckbeard aka the least shitpozzed e-celeb?

Great Ayatollah of the Neo Persian Empire

What's his name again?

Iran = Persia
They are muzzies now, cool muzzies that hate israel and the US and usually don't bomb themselves in Europe nor seek refugee status

>>>/nigger/

Shia muslims > americans, cucked european > Sunni shit > niggers > jews

Admittedly, there is a reason Islam is winning against Christianity.

they're not cucks and are actual traditionalists?

Christianity is losing to secularism, Islam is next.

c-can we meme him to the white house? please…

Not everyone is as passive as christcucks, kafir.

Pretty much.

Okay.

Islam is still winning. Your children lol, as if will be enslaved, raped, and western nations erased as caliphates rise because the west and Christianity is too broken to defend itself. It doesn't matter if Allah is real, it never mattered if any God is real, it's always mattered if one people were stronger than another. The west is being replaced and all you can do is masturbate to cartoons.

Regardless of whatever skydaddy is superior, us Muslims are the ones with the guns and the swords.

Christianity bent the knee and now it's just a mockery of what was. Islam kept his strength, and if they can achieve to maintain women away from everything relevant, i think they can at least survive much more than us. Afghans are a good example: their history and traditions is so bounded to their land and people, they talk about the mongol invasion like it was yesterday. We can argue that they are a backwater country, but they are still there after God know how many invasions, while we are going to succumb just to not be called racist.
At this point i don't really care, however i hope that whoever will substitute us is going to genocide the jews

fucking your cousins for 40 generations is never a good idea

Nice ==NOT AN ARGUMENT==

Sure it is. Islam is winning and you'll amount to nothing while your civilization snuffs out.

Once again, not an argument.

You must not be living in western Europe, kafir. Shame. Maybe you should drop by to enjoy the falafel and the kebab some time.

that's why i offer the refugees my daughters. The brain of whites in the strength of an arab. the human race will be at its peak. we can conquer the galaxy then and fuck alien sex slave qts.

lol, sure thing kafir.

I agree; arguments won't be needed when we share our seed with your people. The Holy Quran forbids kalam anyway.

Not an argument.

At this rate, in 20 years there will be enough Muslims in Europe to offer "resistance".

But, we secularists are less than 10% of the world and yet have raped brown asses in their own territory over and over (See ISIS).

The ones in Europe are barely a concern in terms of extermination once the right people are elected over the next few years.

BLACKED.com

BIG

oh op, e-celebs don't have careers

Democracy is a sham user,the only way elections will solve the problem is if there is an actual candidates supported internationally by those who wants to stick it to the globalists and there is nothing like that.

WHITE

You mean, christians followed the teachings of Rabbi Yeshua and of the Bible and now suffer the consequences???

NO WAY

Yeah, that's working out well for you.

Past shifts came "democratically" as well, and came very fast, once the muddy waters hit the asses of the right people.

sublime goy

COCK

Nope, the western world woke up and said "I'm too smart and great to have God, i'll become God myself" but not one of them is good at it and they fell flat on nihilism, exactly like Nietzsche predicted.

non-whites btfo

Don't worry, brother. As you can see, we need not lift a finger against these kuffar.

Guenon, go to bed

Do you think he'll ever stop..?

Knowing that he's not a liberal cunt I may actually start watching his videos.

nothing's going to change
he's going to continue doing his show

DELET THIS

Fourth Reich

What?

I'm proud of are Jonny. I always knew he was okay.

I still can't believe Matt's had a hit. This is literally the first hit he's had since Bonus Stage ended a decade ago. I mean, this is way more shocking than the JonTron shit.

who/ story:?

GULAG

heh, christcuck btfo

Our extreme is correct though.

That's the whole fucking point. The old right moved too far to the left, so now we have new groups popping up to replace them.

no it isn't. neither of them are fully correct and you're living example that you can be manipulated fairly easily by anyone with enough influence in the media.

what's correct, lad?

a balance sounds pretty good.

right now you think your extreme is the right one because you've been under the heel of the other extreme for 12 years. hell when the left wing shoe stepped on you you probably weren't even old enough to vote yet.

could he lose some weight or shave that fucking ugly ass beard

When the choice is shooting myself in the face or not shooting myself in the face, I don't want any kind of balance.

don't be a dick

The only reason your extreme is more correct is because it's been out of power for a few decades. If you reverse the trend, you'll be just as insufferable within 20 years.

You can't apply the horseshoe theory to every issue as that results in the idea that even having an opinion is supposed to be bad.

Because there are many situations where you can have a binary choice as to what position to have.

Like being aware of some crime stats in different demographics is not being extremist. Wanting to be wary of certain groups based on their behavior within their own cultures/countries is not extremist.

What's even the extremist view you think is being expressed? Instead of just going "lol you're all extremists and I'm cool and rational", why not actually pose an argument against the thing you're disagreeing with. Otherwise you just come across as a whiny bitch that is too bothered by the conversation to even participate.

the (((media))) labeled them that.

im not sure why you think your low effort team based thinking will sway anyone here. we know already. racism didnt pan out back then. your new age 'lets be racists against whites and men' is even more dumb. The only real goal of either one is D&C of the population.

the reason racism is being fostered once more is because globalists are worried. They know the internet allows us to communicate beyond their filter and lay their lies bare.

They thought we were ready to roll over and take it but they were wrong. Thats why they are afraid and censoring everything. They need all of us to regress and re-adopt that us vs them mentality between the citizenry. Red vs Blue 2.0 - its online, and 3x as distracting and divisive!

Each user is free to go full pol or pick and choose - the flaw you make in drawing a concrete parallel is, pol is at least right about the jews, but what are sjws right about?

what most people dislike about racism is the reductiveness of the retortic. But, If you said the same things about minorites but refrained from using a derogatory approach, they would get a lot less pushback. Time will tell whether the current approach pans out for them.

What is "extreme" and is not is relative to the "extreme" in power. There is no middle ground, just different systems of thought, none of them balanced.

There's living on your own farm/ranch/innawoods, not giving a fuck, refusing to vote, and telling any neighbors who come near you to fuck off with your shotgun.

You're retarded if you think that racial divisions are arbitrary or that racial solidarity and collectivism needs to be enforced by the international kikes. On the contrary, the natural self preservation drives of whites have almost been stamped out and this is the unnatural state of the two. What we've seen is groups who have smelled blood and taken advantage of that induced weakness.

That's just another political stance, some would call it "extreme". Doesn't matter if you're an anarchist, a nutty libertarian or whatever. Still not any more "balanced" than anything else. Balance is a concept only applicable to severely dumbed down political thinking, in particular the moronic right-left spectrum that Americans seem very fond of.

I prefer militant centrist tbh. Shoot everyone in the back of the head from both the left and right until they all shut the fuck up with their gayass identity politics.

There is literally nothing wrong with identity politics.

You mean until they stop serving their self interests? How very Marxist of you.

I want Holla Forums and Holla Forums to both get nuked to the fucking ground.

According to Marxists it is, because people treat their national, racial, cultural etc identity with preference and don't care as much about their made up identities of class.

And why is that?

You will remain forever irrelevant.

Because your crossfighting has shat up every single board except /a/ on the entire website and turned every board into "Political shitflingers discusses X". I don't give a fuck about marxism or nazis, fuck off with your gay bullshit, I just want to talk about fun hobbies and shitpost with other anons.

Nothing you can do about it. You just gonna have to deal.

Or shoot both of your groups in the back of the head and purge all politics.

I'll work with communists and jews before the day I work with centrist dog shit like you.

Not holding my breath on that one, lad. You will just impotently whine and bitch like you always do. Or fuck off to another imageboard.

Good, you deserve each other.

Everything is political to some degree and kikewood is especially so, it's simply an aspect of culture. I think your real issue is the polarised climate, why not go to cuckchan where some level of political correctness is enforced? This is a place of free discourse and in these times of heavy political friction and division people are going to talk about that here because the hobby is drenched in this stuff.

That's just another side of your endless war of extremes. I'd rather call you out for the obnoxious nigger cunt that you are here and continue shitting up this board as if it was Holla Forums, because that's all it deserves given the circumstances.

Even when you try to fail, you fail.

Well Holla Forums IS the designated shitting street, so as it's serving out its purpose perfectly, it is doing pretty well for its goals.

It results in a stifled political discussion because conformity is enforced, that's exactly what you want you moron. And again, there are no "extremes", either you enjoy the freedom of speech here or you fuck off to a place where it doesn't exist or is more limited. It's really that simple. If you don't want political talk then go to one of the places where there isn't any because they're politically monolithic. You're trying to suppress politics you don't approve of here just like any other totalitarian, how is that """centrist"""?

Holla Forums doesn't want freedom of speech though, they want to censor Holla Forums, just like Holla Forums wants to censor Holla Forums How fucking much does /a/ trigger you because they ban all politics on sight?

You can't ban politics because it's a part of culture.

Moderate on what? How? You're just spouting words without any regard to what they mean in the conversation rather than suggest what your concerns are with the arguments that had been posed.

Goons think they are clever because they talk gibberish.

the only thing that offends me about /a/ is how fucking lifeless and boring it is.

Because you get banned overthere for grammer, like this post right here I just made would get me banned.

/a/ obsesses over Holla Forumsirgins more than Holla Forums does kikes and Holla Forums does about whatever those fags blame for all their problems. probably their parents.

Spooks, the ego! There's no rational reason to dislike getting cucked and the entitlement and sense of owning a woman men have is wrong. Read Stirner you pleb.

Redditpol cuck identified.

No appearance from him since, what happened to him boyos?

Goons truly are the kikes of the Internet.

Not even.

Damn, you just got destroyed.

That's a concept so jewish their community has to be full of kikes, most of them bypassing the payment system. Imagine all the money they saved by being related to Goldberg, the friend of Kyanka.

so you havent noticed yet? how the media and government stirs the pot? Fostering black and white mistrust by calling zimmerman white. The triggering whites into survive mode by constantly jabbing at your pride, hoping blacks will coming along for the ride into nonsense?

How they have all of us acting and reacting to one another based news reports and twitter posts rather than our every day interactions eith people? Our daily opinions are shaped largely by the information given out by platforms they control and fund (directly and indirectly by google ads and pulled on a whim if you get out of line)

Do you think its an accident that sjws are receiving government money and (((msm))) support to trigger white males across the board?

They nominated trump because they knew how polarizing he is. They took all that anger stirred up by sjws and gave it a right wing outlet (milo, TRS etc)

'Racial Solidarity' is at an all time high because they've prodded us into it. And they are slowly increasing the pressure to see which gives first, no matter what it is - mayhem in the streets, trump cracking, one of their own terror incidents imagined or real - they'll be poised to spin the narrative to their advantage. And with everyone insulated and polarized from one another - most on each extreme will fail to notice how they've been turned into useful tools.
Self interest is always balanced against your commitment to the society you contribute to and benefit from. They actively take steps to keep us at odds emotionally so we wont come together against them. And they manipulate the outage they generate and funnel it into serving their interests, either due to our stupidity and naïveté or our own vanity.

Thats why every counter culture group gets infiltrated monitored and subjected to the usual tactics. They already know how this goes, so if we (as citizens) really wanna win, we cant keep moving as they expect us too.

Whats come before comes around again. so rather than just revolving, lets try evolving, yea?

The funny part is there isn't a single thing you can do about it. Hypothetically. Your post is a stream of paranoid nonsense originating from a mind turned against itself from too much free time, of course.

Right, that's why the overton window has shifting faster every year? I can smell your fear, every night you have nightmares about the evil white man coming for you, you know the last thing you're going to see is the gaping maw of an oven.

Google says Iranians are white.

No, they just wanted someone to sabotage the cuckservatives and accidentally their golem broke free and got into power because the overestimated how cucked they had brainwashed whites into being.
They are against whites because of the long march through the institutions, cultural marxism is the new ideology of government. Their war on whites is just a symptom of that.
Maybe but the increased racial struggle isn't an illusionary threat, so called "multiculturalism" invariably leads to internal strife in a nation. By opening the borders for example they bring in hostile groups. Unity isn't possible until a single group remains because their goals are too conflicting.
Evolution is the elimination of groups not fit for the current miliue. In the case of whites they need to take violent action to survive. Government is just a manifestation of the strongest collective will.

then there truly is nothing wrong with identity politics

i agree with you on most of your points.

im not saying it is. the point im making is everyone should be against muslims flooding the US. yet because they are emotional, people act against self interest just to say 'fuck trump, thats racist!', without realizing they just adopted a globalist talking point.

it xould be that hate is the only thing that can cut thru this dull care and complacency. Im just advocating focusing that hate on actions over ancestry.

There will always be a divide if your basic talking points are divisive. the redpill isnt accomplished with racism, but information. Of course if information leads to hatred or whatever emotion, i just think its prudent to ensure that link is foremost in your arguments.

it must remain as an option, but if you really thought you could win this way, you would have done it already. But the fact that your here at all tells me you know its more than just that. it takes information, communication and cooperation too.

government only respects a populous that keeps it in check. Making it easy to strawman you only lets them keep you hemmed into that easily dismissible box. Naturally they'll do it anyway, so ultimately is just a question of tactics at this point.

Could be, my mistake is in assuming most people could eventually think as i do. It makes me sad to think going backward is the only salvation for us. But maybe there are too many that would rather be sheep. You could have the right of it. I just dont want to settle for a world like that.
The future will decide which of us has the right of it i suspect.

cheers m8

oh one final thing on evolution, ideas can (and should) evolve too.

What seems to be the problem?

How many times those jewish pussy got pounded by some Hezbollah fighter? IDF soldiers with diapers can't really satisfy them, bet they sneak into their camps and they make turns to fuck the shit out of them until they go full retard.

fuck jontron

t. destiny

Stay in your walled ghetto Isac

You werent so smug in 2006 David

This. sick of seeing his ugly fucking mug.

It's weird to me that they're still caught up on the /a//Holla Forums rivalry. Even Holla Forums grew out of that like five years ago. I guess that's what happens on a rigid board. Stagnation.

He's gonna keep slamming it to these hoes

They do, the collective opinion of Western Civilization has been artificially skewed to the left by Jewish propaganda.

However, evolution is only mutation. It works hand in hand with natural selection. If the new, "evolved" opinion is shit, and leads to the death of the organism that is host to that opinion, the organism will die. This creates more room for organisms with opinions that aren't shit, and won't lead to the organism's death.

Have you not been following what's been going on in the last 70 years in the west? "Progressive" values have failed at absolutely everything. They only continue to exist because they are being artificially propped up by well funded individuals with an agenda that inherently opposes your existence.

those are not real Muslims
they are secularist murtadeen dogs only posing as real Muslims.
May Allah (swt) smite those apostates one day inshallah

REAL COMMUNISM HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED

sage