How can someone so talented be this much of a fucking Cuck Holla Forums?

How can someone so talented be this much of a fucking Cuck Holla Forums?

I'm pretty damn sure I'm not the first one to make this observation, but honestly I think these virtual signalling weirdos are fighting something they know exists deep inside them. I'll be blunt, I think they're racists.
I cringe every time someone announces "meet the first black whatever!" or "for the first time ever, we have a female + minority employee" or "our new cool character is here, LOOK AT HOW BLACK THE CHARACTER IS!"
When I hear something like that I'm like, who cares! Who cares if the "new character is black", or "the new editor is a woman", or "all our staff used to be regular programmers but now it's all immigrants from Muslim China or Midget Africa whatever!" Can they program? Are they creative? That's all I care about!

Who cares? They care, which is why they announce it. "Look at how diverse we are" sounds to me more like "see, I'm not a racist! Believe me I'm not a racist!"
Desperate.
I'm confident in my positions, I make racist jokes sometimes and I'm comfortable because I know I'm not a racist, so my jokes are jokes. I'm part of a minority myself (although SJWs would say I don't count 'cause I have "white privilege" 'cause I look white) and I don't really need muh representation in media. I don't need characters that are of my ethnicity to relate to them.
I can relate to any character of either gender or any race as long as it's an interesting and relatively deep character, it doesn't have to look like me.
But these people are very shallow, their view of diversity is merely cosmetic, and as I said it's because they fear the racism they sense in themselves.

TL, DR: he a racist, yo.

Nice copypasta.

It's called having opinions.

Does it make it any less true, faggot?

It's not copy nor is it pasta, I just typed the whole thing myself with my own two hands, and my keyboard.

This. Bitching about his anti-Trump sentiment alone shows OP doesn't have a fucking clue who Eric Powell is. This is a dude who created a GHOST UNION for slave phantoms conjured by a gypsy. He doesn't hide the fact that he's working class left.

Also, like most alternative cartoonists, he hates the fuck out of mainstream comics and their "progressive" gimmicks.

What's your point?

Who the fuck is this and why should I give a shit about his ramblings?
Why do shit low effort threads like this keep popping up?
Is it cuckchan immigrants?

oh, so he's shit

And your point being?

It's just Holla Forums coming in and talking about shit they don't know simply because not everyone in the universe supports their God Emperor Donald Trump or shares their political view-point.

They're trying to get us to hate Eric Powell for his left-leaning, potentially shit, politics despite the fact he makes good comics like The Goon.

I don't think this is Holla Forums; that feels like a convenient scapegoat for this. You might as well just write off Powell as an SJW with that sort of bland generalization.

Why are you not back on half-chan? Seriously, why?

So you're saying Eric Powell makes bad comics?

I've said nothing about the quality of his comics. I'm saying writing off his detractors as Holla Forums is lazy and as bad as writing him off as an SJW. Don't put words in peoples' mouths to misrepresent what they've said.

I haven't really been following burger politics, but doesn't he normally ignore insults while his critics get turbo triggered by his mere existence?
That's some grade A projection.

How is this Holla Forums related?

DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF

Yeah

Seriously though
Stop making these lazy manufactured outrage threads
If you're powergirl autist or not I don't care but you're just shitting up the catalog now
Storytime a comic or talk about a cartoon
This is Holla Forums, not /lookatwhatthisfagontwittersaid/
If you can't contain your autism maybe you should fuck off

>at least when they don't line up with my viewpoints!

What did you hope to accomplish with this thread, OP?

you keep bad company long enough and eventually you will be that bad company.

The comic industry is full of people you shouldn't be around.

Hey, Powergirl Autist, how's the /cow/ thread going?

You're not talking about an artist, you're trying to stir shit by posting wacky tweets about muh politics
Who gives a fuck what some dude thinks of trump?
Like I said, put more effort into this shit or fuck off

It is him isn't it? He's still salty so he's shitting up the board with retarded bullshit threads like this
That's my new theory

I'm not the OP, moron.

I don't think it's him.
Hijinx is obnoxious enough to the point where there is no shadow of a doubt that it's him when he shows up.

is he talking about the no-fly list. I hope he does realized how abused that thing is and it puts innocent people on it for any reason.

I think a bigger concern is how hypocritical this faggot is since he used to shit on hipsters, people who did token shit over getting qualified people, and he used to defend freedom of speech. Now he is a faggot who preaches everything he made fun of.

Why are there so many halfchan cucks on this board who defend faggots like Eric?

Holy shit! I'm sorry this is unrelated, but why does Rebecca Sugar look like Plebcomics? Does this mean something? Is Plebcomics the personification of Sugar's repressed self-loathing?

I'd break the keyboard.
But seriously, I was being honest. I could be wrong, but I think a big part of virtue signalling comes from actual racism.
A "no one must know" kinda thing.
I could be wrong, but I'm sure even if I am I'm not entirely wrong.

I don't see it. Pleb has straight hair while Rebecca has curly hair. I don't see the similarity.

If you are not white or male, 8ch is not for you faggot. Leave.

what about half breeds?

Jesus Christ! Rebecca Sugar is really channeling her inner rat totem in that second pic. Jew jokes aside, that hair really sets off the rat face.