merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lightness
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who

I'm jew.

stay mad on the internet

Cumskin

Ok. Check my dank jpg
why is the ED podcast the most unfunny thing ever made?

I wouldn't mind if their memes weren't all repetitive phrases, it gets old fast tbh. I wonder what the average goons IQ is. They can't comprehend the irony levels in use on Holla Forums and resort to spamming garbage out of impotent rage.

It's pretty SAD! if you ask me…Pretty sad indeed.

A lot of goons have black hair and brown eyes. Is that like an ethnic thing or what?

It's a loser thing. White people with brown eyes are worse than niggers.

lol i get you

Interesting strategy. Without your green eyes being passed down the world will be a slightly uglier place. Very malicious.

I don't really give a shit about the world tho, I'll be dead long before I see the effects.

that's weak pussy shit. don't play life like a cocklover

Malicious cunt. None of us choose to be born, but we can choose to improve the world. You've chosen to be a selfish little fuck. Bet you're a meatcuck.

Namecalling isn't going to guilt me out of my life choices, it just makes me even more resolute.

OH ok

I just consider it a bonus that I get to piss off cunts like you who want everyone around you to work for your benefit.

Your jokes fucking suck lol
Sieg heil

The reason you're depressed is because you're a piece of shit.

wtf is this thread

lol ok brah
Stay mexican.

Idk fam but it's funny watching the mongrel mental midgets from Holla Forums autistically screech.

How unappetizing, OP please use spoiler.

Haha.

what's wrong with browneyeds?

Literally subhuman shitskin tier tbqh. Your eyes are like staring into an asshole.

I'm blue-eyed blonde-haired tbh. Just curious about your opinions.

I prefer gray eyes tbh

Isn't grey blue?
Just gas me now.

Stay in school kids.

lots of grey does look like blue though. i had a dog that had grey fur and we called him blue

Smartest.

No saturation.

no saturation would be grayscale, are you retarded. more saturation = more colorfulness

Rly makes u thnk

Nigger, life isn't Harry Potter, GoT and /freech/

What did he mean by this.

I think greyscale is a Gay of Thrones thing.

How can grayscale be real if our eyes aren't real.

Stay in school kids.

nigga what. 0% saturation strips colorfulness, which in turn creates black/white or "grayscale". what do those shows have to do with color theory tho 4 real. they have no color

I don't play fucking photoshop you rich queer.

wow it's like ur illiterate

lol
Do you know what they are?
Explain the difference between scotopic, mesopic, and photpic, you mud-eyed spic iranian.
Don't worry. I'll wait for you to bingsearch it.

Definitely gets the neurons firing.

scotopic is when ur eyes adapt to low level luminance and the rod cells, which see on a green-blue spectrum, are the most sensitive

didnt even need bing, i went 2 school. Stay in school kids.

I put my rod cells in her sensitive spectrum tbh

Lmao just lmao

i already told you why optical illusions exist. i'll recap since you didn't go to school. maybe it will get ur neurons a blazing.

Was autistic?

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lightness
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hue

Stay in school kids. E👏M👏B👏A👏R👏R👏I👏S👏N👏G

What the FUCK was his problem?

Is it cause you didn't go 2 school. i can educate u more on color theory if u'd like. i don't mind, i'm just watching the power rangers marathon and shitposting on hotwheel's version of reddit.

Please do thx. I'm interested. Just watching some Jim Norton jokes. Hotwheels has a shitpost station?

Is this colorkino?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm…

hotwheels gave up on 8ch long ago, and the hotwheels reddit comment is from back when he invited reddit here. link related, can't post the pic again.

funnily enough, the reason hotwheels gave up was cause he was tired of the userbase. reap what u sow i guess.

anyway, we can start with why gray looks like green or blue sometimes since that's what started all this and i do think it's interesting, shitposting aside. and it is an optical illusion as the other user was saying due to different effects. Such as the rod cells in your eyes being the most sensitive to green-blue spectrum. Or it be matched up to red, in which case it appears blue, as grey doesn't contain all the colors like black does, but only red, blue, and green. The different shades of gray play a role too, as darker can appear more blueish (at least to me, it's subjective and it's based on circumstances like lighting and such).

and yes, i am autistic but it's my job. I do band posters and other promotional material, etc. so knowing how colors work together i gotta be autistic about.

only the best kino for the kino board faggot.

Your penis is an optical illusion.

i meant to add that the other major color is yellow (as hue is classified by red, blue, yellow, and green), which gray doesn't have inside it. That's why you never hear anyone saying gray looks like yellow.

only under scotopic vision :^)

So these are the people responsible for spamming that jewess Jennay?

Gray looks like yellow :^)

:^)

Maisie won

Oh, ok. I'm just glad I'm not a Korean nigger.

i'd smell maisie's vagina too tho. i'm not a waifufag, i'm a vaginafag. the only vagina i wouldn't smell is the shit bag woman cause it probably smells like shit.

What about RGB? I thought that was the primary or w/e.

I would smell her tbh. I would smell her breath and her insides. I bet she tastes like peanuts and cream.

I would use Margaret's butthole as a cereal bowl.

so this is a bit more complex. RGB is the additive primaries, as in "adding color to make another color". but u also have the subtractives which are cyan, magenta, and yellow.

the two of these compose two different color models, and since we are in the technology age you can consider them the Printer and Monitor color models. printers used CMYK (the K being key, or black) and of course RGB are used by most displays like pc monitors.

back in the olden days RYB was used as well.