Oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age...

How did Raimi slip this one past censorship?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ebxGy
archive.is/dLGHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At least they were honest back in the day.

I want to fug sarah

Was she in star wars?

Me too

I actually had a realization about the inevitability of death during the scene where Uncle Ben dies…Did anyone else here experience this?

No, but since I watched the film I always try to never let a conversation or argument with a loved one end on an angry note.

Fucking spoiler that shit nigger

Ben?

No.
ok fine

Yep. Watched Spiderman as a kid. Ben's death fucked me up.

I dunno man. She maybe hot but her personality and insanity isn't worth it.

Yeah, she played Chewie.

I keked

I find everything about her revolting but I kind of want to stick my dick in her anyway.

never.

Nigga you know they pump and dump

10/10

Damn that was good.
It kind of ruins the rest of the pasta, having the best part in the middle.

"The way he saw, this watch was your birthright. He'd be DAMNED if any SLOPE'S gonna put his greasy yellow hands on your birthright. So… he hid it."

Never thought christopher walken secretly played uncle ben. Makes that scene even better now for my headcanon.

not with that attitude! if you really want one, you need to hit the bricks and find it. that's what I did.

but I want a fuck hut, not a fuck shed

Where are you living that sheds are made of brick?

What else are they made from?

tarpaper

"Wood" and sheet metal.

She's so classy and attractive, and completely un-ratlike in appearance. How could any man resist her Jewish charms?

Most sheds are built out of wood. What you have in your pic there is a high-grade cuckshed.

Fuck shed, not cuck shed.

Wood

10/10

Tale as old as time.
Tale as old as time

user was right, the issue is she has no hourglass figure.

This is my favorite part.

Doesn't she liked being spanked and had to wear diapers well into her late teens?

she only poo pooed her self for daddy's punishment >:)

I thought I got the joke before but holy shit I barely just 'got it' got it.

comfy shed

rape/cannibal shed

But she was a qt patootie as a teen

Actually an average nigger home

The alternative take is even weirder.

Right, that's what he said.

By the way for those wondering, the stuff about Sarah Silverman needing diapers and liking spanking, it's all true.
archive.is/ebxGy
archive.is/dLGHM

Fuck, I really want to put a kike in her oven now.

i'll take chronic sexual abuse for 100, Alex.

Holy shit, how did Raimi sneak this into the movie?

Reminder that Holla Forums will unironically think this is good.

Well, Holla Forums is a bunch of burger mongrels that can't compete with phenotypically pure Europeans without subterfuge and deception. Lars was lucky he didn't end up diluting his ancestral legacy.

Wasn't it France where a politician got in trouble for saying 90% muslim schools were a problem?

Yeah have fun with that purity while it lasts

Even if there was only 5% of natives left in France, they would still be a distinct group. Can't say the same about burgers that are by rule all mystery meat mongrels.

lul you yuropoors and your inferiority complex, I'm the son of 2 germans who came here after world war 2 , I'm 6'2, blonde, blue eyed, I probably look whiter than 98% of your shithole caliphate at this point.

Men can't give birth, Hans

Jews and traitors don't count as German, mate.

Apparently Germans like to vote for them, since your next chancellor is going to be a jew or a traitor.

Being occupied by golem race traitors tends to fuck up a country.

That's no excuse for cuckoldry.

Germany still has less niggers and other shitskins than burgerland, even though Jews are actively using military force to enforce their genocide. Really makes you think.

well to be fair burgerland is a bigger country than krautland so it makes sense there would be more niggers there than in krautland.

Propotionally, mate. USA is 58% "white" at the moment, with all sorts of shitskin sneaked in with the retarded "Caucasian" classification.

This is good.

Reminder that leftycunts like yourself belong in the >>>/trash/