Atlantis

alright Holla Forums, I want a fair discussion here. Let's settle this once and for all. Did Atlantis exist? Also, I would like everyone to understand firstly that Archeology is not a 'science;' it is not 'stem;' it is a social science, and the theories are based on pre-existing knowledge. Archeology was originally created to discover the truth behind the bible, so that was the original hypothesis. Because of this, we are greatly hindered in our efforts towards truth.

Keep in mind, Atlantis is not pop culture Atlantis. Atlantis is the name for the pre-flood maritime civilization that spanned a large portion of earth, and existed alongside Greek and Egyptian civilizations. I will be providing the evidence for this place.

We will be talking about the heritage and culture of all peoples of the northern hemisphere going back thousands of years, and what caused particular declines.

pic related is Haplogroup X. I believe that 'Atlantis' existed who knows how long ago, up until 11,400 years ago, when there was a cataclysmic flood that destroyed it and brought everyone back into basic survival mode. I don't think we have to discuss the truth behind the flood, it is literally in every single old cultures "myths." That means to me that it is NOT an "archetype," but a true story. In fact, Greeks, Egyptians, Chinese, and some Native Americans, all have the date of the flood at the EXACT same time. ~11,000 years ago.

I hope we can have a fair discussion over this, because I want it settled. Humans at that time were more intelligent on average than we are now, but there was a lower gross number of geniuses, due to population. The rise of agriculture has led to dysgenics in terms of intelligence and physical fitness. This completely follows a normal theory of evolution. When survival becomes agricultural, the alphas no longer get all the chicks. That is my opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doggerland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storegga_Slide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santorini
anandgholap.net/Man_Whence_How_And_Whither-CWL.htm
anandgholap.net/Lives_of_Alcyone-AB_CWL.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=nOoCuDnmtyM
mpg.de/7494657/neandertals_leather_tools
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubaid_period
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_Egypt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cimbri
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism#Origin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_wreck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Mithridatic_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumbre_Vieja#Future_threats
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guanches
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_pillar_of_Delhi
youtube.com/watch?v=uX2P8utjk3A
youtube.com/watch?v=94KzmB2bI7s
atlan.org
archive.is/YxI1
tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Far_Harad
youtube.com/watch?v=1wi729Z8B_E
nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html
modernsurvivalblog.com/pole-shift-2/proof-of-magnetic-pole-shift-reversal/
halexandria.org/dward376.htm
enkispeaks.com/2012/08/thothningishzidda-by-sasha-lessin-ph-d-anthropology-u-c-l-a/
bibliotecapleyades.net/stargate/stargate08.htm
sacred-texts.com/atl/ataw/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newgrange
youtube.com/watch?v=eVwaftPSRd0&ab_channel=AliceLovelace
badarchaeology.wordpress.com/2014/01/02/hancocks-fingerprints-of-the-gods-part-i-misunderstanding-early-modern-cartography/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_people
futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Atlantis
alt.geschichte-chronologie.de/l2-wahl/l2-autoren/l3-alle/History.html>>6812174
cvc.cervantes.es/artes/sefarad/memoria/memoria_peru.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudoarchaeology#Description
youtube.com/watch?v=EWW1uLX3ClY
youtube.com/watch?v=BsqOLCXYznE
gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/the-doomed-aryan-race/1285-atlantis.html
gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/kabbalah-of-the-mayan-mysteries/1073-atlantis.html
gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/the-revolution-of-beelzebub/1030-atlantis.html
gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/secret-doctrine-of-anahuac/3566-atlantis.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yonaguni_Monument
runesoup.com/2012/03/atlantis-is-real/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_xZmG8xc4k
piramidasunca.ba/eng/home-en.html?view=featured
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ica_stones
yecheadquarters.org/ica-stones-are-they-real/
ancientaliensdebunked.com/the-ica-stones-dinosaurs-man-and-advanced-technology-in-peru/
earthbeforeflood.com/ica_tones_-_messages_from_tulan_chimostok_of_17_million_years_age.html
archive.org/details/storyofatlantisg00scot
wn.rsarchive.org/Books/GA011/English/TPS1911/GA011_c01.html
anthrowiki.at/Atlantis
wn.rsarchive.org/Books/GA011/English/TPS1911/GA011_c02.html
neochriochnachd.wordpress.com/2016/06/02/at/
blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/crystal-memory-allows-efficient-storage-of-quantum-information-in-light/
humansarefree.com/2014/01/5d-crystals-can-store-data-virtually.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_oI5PUwPkFs
youtube.com/watch?v=ChiDottZ0cw
classics.mit.edu/Plato/timaeus.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalithic_Yard
antroposofi.org/TomMellett/geosophical.html#retB
youtube.com/watch?v=OFJeWql4Na8&list=PL24A1CB87A4DF6600
abcnews.go.com/blogs/technology/2012/02/atlantis-in-google-earth-eliminated-by-new-data/
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=Atlantis and the Silver City&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def
podbay.fm/show/360084272/e/1447972173?autostart=1
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread968557/pg1
forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?s=bf99f37a46ad73abb53ee7a45f5a8281&t=206878
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanti_Devi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurukshetra_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam's_Bridge
holybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/MahabharataOfVyasa-EnglishTranslationByKMGanguli.pdf
ia800500.us.archive.org/13/items/The.Ramayana.of.Valmiki.by.Hari.Prasad.Shastri/The.Ramayana.of.Valmiki.by.Hari.Prasad.Shastri.pdf
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/16/the-solutrean-hypothesis/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorothy_Eady
tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Númenor
en.wikipedia.
biologos.org/blogs/archive/the-fir
kjvbible.org/firmament
biblehub.com/genesis/1-7
amazon.com/Eden-East-Drowned-Continent-Southeast/dp/0753806797
labyrinthina.com/the-ica-stones.html
grahamhancock.com/knightbutler1/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor_Heyerdahl
amren.com/news/2013/09/how-did-blonde-whites-arrive-in-peru-before-columbus/
youtube.com/watch?v=swCnPOi5qOU&ab_channel=checktheevidence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_Babel
youtube.com/watch?v=YfGpUVcXUWw
newtonproject.sussex.ac.uk/view/texts/normalized/THEM00276
vimeo.com/74887398
vimeo.com/75290991
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Geology, though, IS a science. Geology is based on actual instruments calculating actual times. According to them, the sphinx is wayyyyy older than we think (because it is worn down by rain and flooding.. so it must have been a time when egypt was tropical)

pic related is a map of the world in the last ice age. The oceans were 400 feet lower.

Now, keep in mind, there were large swathes of humans at the time of atlantis that were wild. Why? Same reason there are now. There are places where people have no civilization, to this day, so it's not a surprise that "look at this grave they aren't a civilization"

The ocean levels being 400 feet lower poses a problem: Most of this ancient civilization is probably now under water. Why? Because humans, ESPECIALLY civilized humans, tend to live near coastal areas, because the oceans are highways of trade, and because this is the only way for a larger civilization to bloom during those times. It is much easier to travel from Greece to Sicily by boat than by horseback, even back then.

pic related is a picture of Gobekli Tepe. I am building to something here. Ok so, Gobekli Tepe is probably around 15,000 years old, at least. The current (((theory))) is that there were nomadic tribes of savages everywhere on earth at this time, then one day, they just decided to build a HUGE temple, to the stars

Since they wanted to build this huge complex, they also at the same time developed: agriculture (to supply their workers), government (to enlist the help of workers, who get their pay in food/ goods from farmers), engineering (nomads don't need engineering so they invented it to make this temple), and I mean, the list goes fuckin ON. Does that make sense?

Oh and another thing. The current (((theory))) would have you believe that "asians crossed the berring land bridge about 50,000 years ago and settled the americas. Then one day, they decided to build pyramids, just like the egyptians, chinese, bosnians, north africans, malaysians, indians etc etc all at the same time. Yes they were separated for 42,000 years, but they just all 'decided' to build pyramids at RELATIVELY THE EXACT SAME TIME'

My theory: why are there no european pyramids? because europe was under ice. Also, the ice could have stretched lower, depending on how the earth was at the time. What happened on "December 21, 2012" with the mayan calendar was we hit a maximum with the earth's wobble. The earth wobbles over 26,000 years. We hit one of it's maximums. When was the last? ~13,000 years. Coincidence? annywwaayy,, Depending on how the earth was tilted, the ice sheets could have been in different places than what we would today predict.

now, back to gobekli tepe. Check the sculpture here and I will come through with an impressive and startling bit of information.

(oh, and also, why do south americans and central americans have a god who is the 'bringer of civilization' who came from the east on a ship, and is a white man with a beard? they dont have beards)

Archaeology is interdisciplinary SCIENCE. Archaeologist is a person not only educated in history or etnology (cultural anthropology) but also in biology (palobiology too), geology, geography, mathematics (ever heard about how hetite language was cracked by methematicians?) and so on.

Archaeologist often use many sources and sciences in his research. That's why creationists are batshit crazy about this science. They are unable to inject themselves there (sjws also have this problem, because they are to lazy to work on excavations and can't plan or draw). Real archaeologists don't view bible as a devine book, but as a source. Entire old testament is one big plagiarism of sumeran mythos. Moses droped into Nile = Sargon of Akkad into Tigrus. Jews being freed from Egypt = Hyksos being overthrown and chased to Palestine. Flood = epos of Gilgamesh predating Bible by few milenia.

You telling us that archaeology is not a science is like scientology telling my that psychatry is bullocks.

bump

Alrighty, I'm down. The myth of Atlantis has always intrigued me. I wonder if with our digging skills we could prove its existence and maybe even location.

samefagging
Before you start spilling nonsense about archaeology read something related. I recommend Renfew and Bahn. Don't read soe stupid ass Daniken and such. Those guys have no idea what they are talking about.

And I'm archaeologist with 7 excavations (8 saesons after me). Stop selling bullshit OP.

Atlantis is a regional interpretation of the story of the global white civilization that was flooded at the end of the last ice age. Noah’s Flood is also that same event, as is the story told by indioes and mongoloids in their own local tales.

isn't atlantis a spaceship?

The location was virtually worldwide. Sea level rose 400 feet and 200 miles inland. Nearly all of our cities were destroyed.

Interesting.

From what I've gathered, this is where Atlantis was. If you can tolerate dude weed mma man, here's a pretty good interview with a geologist who's researched the subject.

pic related

plato talked about atlantis, the sophists mention it as well

Mark Booth's The Secret History of the World has a whole section devoted to fish people myths and underwater ruins from the pre flood era of history that is well researched and concise. the rest of the book skirts past the JQ so it's a little hard to trust, but there seems to be a general consensus amidst those historians who seek to uncover the truth behind history as has been recorded that Atlantis, alongside various other sea civilizations existed.

impossible because of lunar calendars

nope theoretical utopia invented by Plato, possibly inspired by the Phoenician city state in Spain of Qart Hadsht, the phoenicians are an older civilization than Mycean Greeks

the Sumerian city states created a record of the 'biblical flood'
they depicted it as a punishment from the gods, no clear reason as to why they just believed Anu had grown tired of man
however they clearly stated that cities in the lowlands were washed away while cities and villages on higher ground survived unscathed
theres evidence of a tsunami caused by an underwater volcano in the Mediterranean happening around 5000BC that struck mesopotamia, the levant, arabia, north africa, greece and anatolia

That's be Hybrazil or Mu or something there I think.
Sage for shit, navel-gazing thread.

out of curiosity would it be a wise decision to pursue archaeology?

I have an undergrad in Philosophy and History and have been considering going back for postgrad and possibly doctorate work, but being in academia as a teacher would most likely make me want to blow my brains out.

It won’t let me embed this. I’m 100% sure.

Oh hey, the old thread fell off.

No. It didn't even exist in the original text it was mentioned in, it was explicitly stated to be a thought experiment. There is not and has never been an Atlantis. Stop it.

Y'all motherfuckers don't even know about Doggerland:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doggerland

And what sank it:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storegga_Slide

now that is the truly weird one
India and Sumer specifically and others but there is a strange worldwide myth that 9 or 7 fishmen descended from heaven into the ocean and came up onto the land and taught man how to farm, build temples, forge metal, irrigate etcetera
the fish sages are a creepy worldwide ancient myth

Tell me your goddamn secrets, water man. How do you get internet down there?

Atlantis was made up by Plato for one of his books as a representation of hubris.

What's dogland got to do with Atlantis?

Atlantis isn't just about towns and cities that got flooded… the myth is about a highly advanced techno-civilization.

If we can't find evidence of that high technology, then there's no atlantis.

The deep web

t. AIDF

Atlantis is real. They had technology that surpassed our current levels, (I'm not sure if they had interstellar travel tho, but I have heard that), and were also very spiritual, being in touch with the "shadow beings" (sometimes called angels and demons), that inhabit the other dimensions and realms outside this one. I have heard rumors that their connection to these beings gave them "portal" technology, for lack of a better word, and the aliens that have visited us are actually Atlanteans who escaped to another dimension and evolved under different evolutionary pressures. They are returning to make contact with us and raise our level of understanding, but the government keeps a lid on it for fear of losing their power.

I don't know what you're talking about user, we definitely don't do anything like tapping into undersea internet cables to plot the downfall of the air-breathers.

I would think geology would have more opportunities since it's not so specialized. On linkedin there are ~200 geologist jobs, ~20 archaeology jobs. You also probably need a lot of experience before someone will let you dig up ancient human remains.

this next post is going to take a little bit because I am putting together a collage image

in the mean time, I want anyone monitoring this thread to remember that archeology is NOT a science.

Say I build a pyramid 5,000 years ago. Meteorite crash, my people die, WHATEVER. wildmen come along 3,000 years later, and they see this pyramid, so what do they do?

they do their religion in there.

They sacrifice people.

Well, present day, we find the pyramid. We are archeologists. Well. We determine that the pyramid is 2,000 years old! Because that is how old the bones in the pyramid are! That is not the truth, but that is all archeologists can do. Test organic matter, and make theories. That's why Gobekli Tepe BTFO them. Because they were all holdfast to the theory that civilization was at most 9,000 years old or whatever. Gobekli Tepe was BURIED. So the organic matter there had to be from the exact time that the people buried it. And it was 15,000 years old. So we know that it was buried at least 15,000 years ago. Many people think it is older.

I also want people to realize one other thing.

The modern archeology paradigm is corrupted. For one thing, they are not evolutionary biologists. So they think that "humans having civilization tens of thousands of years ago that eventually collapsed, does not go along with evolution." I mean, at least that's what I think they think. That in order for evolution to be true, we as modern humans in current year must be the pinnacle of humans, the most intelligent, etc.

anyway, next post will take a minute.

pic related are all totally unrelated and these people decided to build them because "building pyramids is easy" oh and also they all built them at the exact same time with absolutely zero contact between eachother because they all decided it would probably be kinda cool and stuff so they dedicated hundreds of thousands/ millions of man hours per pyramid so it would be like, a cool building you know?

t. archeologist

Kek'd

What the fuck am reading? Is this the white man's version of WE WUZ or something?

You can't seriously believe this nonsense, can you?

Alright GLP, we know what 'Atlantis' is.
We also know that hundreds of cities have disappeared under water through time.

What we need is a sunken city that fits the criteria.

Checked

OP here. I just got finished spending 9000 years in paint on pic related. This is the "mysterious man bag," that people have realize sculptures all over the world (especially the middle east, and the americas, aka every old civilization) have.

In every instance, the person depicted is the bringer of civilization, the bringer of light, their "gods" if you would like.

I ask you this

If there were a tribe of savages, and suddenly a man appeared who taught them mathematics, logic, writing, engineering, etc, would they not depict him?

so guys, I ask you. what is in the bag? I believe it must be a book of some sort. Who knows really. The world is full of mysteries.

Atlantis is not a hypothetical place in a book. Actually, Plato even says that it exists "9,000 years before the time of Solon" You know what date that was? ~11,500 years ago.

In future posts I will be providing clear evidence that the oceans were once 400 feet lower, and other proofs that there was a worldwide civilization that was destroyed because of a flood/ series of floods.

What would happen if there was a cataclysm right now? I'll tell you what wouldn't happen. People would not retain the ability to read after 3 generations. More important things to do, like survive day to day.

m8, I don't doubt what you're trying to say but there's 2,700 years between the Bent Pyramid and the Temple of The Sun.

"haha yea bro! guys who figured out how to make boats that can make a one month journey!? you'd have to be a retard to think that they could do that x time ago. its so obvious that they could only do it y time ago, and noone om earth was capable before that, even though separate civilizations thousands of miles away have done it at different stages in their development. heh, sorry kid, but what my books said in high school are 100% the truth"

What's this picture from?

nice pic
thats what a basket woven from reeds/grass looks like fam
plus you just sounded off popular tinfoil hat theories

the sumerians believed the fishmen came and brought with them the 'mes' or the gifts/fruits of civilization

Yes.

During the final centuries of Atlantis there were basically three classes of people. There were the people that operated out of orbit that came from the Pleiades, there were the people that existed on the main continent of Atlantis and the colonies, and there were the people that existed everywhere else.

What many people don't realize is that during Atlantean times there were millions of people who had absolutely no clue as to what was going on. These people had very little technology and were not that much different from the indigenous tribes that exist today. These people often became toys of the Atlanteans. They would experiment on these people with the technology that they had developed. The Atlanteans were known for their genetic experiments. There are many hieroglyphs and cave-paintings that exist of humans with animal heads or other animal parts. These paintings are historical records of the genetic atrocities that were taking place on the surface of this planet during late-Atlantean times.

The other technological group that existed on this planet operated out of orbit and openly ran physical missions inside of the atmosphere of Earth. This group was known as the Pleiadian High Command. They often went back and forth between the Taygeta system and this solar system. Their main objective during the final centuries of Atlantis was to counter the growing Draco presence that was taking control over Atlantean society.

Atlantis had many colonies. The main island was located in what is known today as the Bermuda Triangle. By the time of the final deluge the Dracos almost had complete control over this area. There were other colonies such as Egypt and Greece which were a lot less under the control of the Dracos. These colonies continued to exist for a short period after the final deluge.

The final deluge wasn't a natural disaster. It was caused by archonic group that began to see the Atlanteans as rivals. They destroyed the main continent using a super-sonar technology.

That's clearly his wife's purse.

cucks

This is interesting. Atlantis was always my favorite myth, and if there's hard evidence for the existence of such a civilization, I want to hear it.

Keep it up.

This is Atlantis.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santorini

Except Plato specifically said it was beyond the Pillars of Hercules (the Straits of Gibraltar).

There are over 200 known sunken cities in the mediterranean. The mediterranean was a perfect location for maritime civilizations to pop up, on account of the ease at which trade could be carried out.

Whether you call it Atlantis, or anything else, the fact is, there was a civilization that spanned vast oceanic distances, that utilized stone calendars and the stars/ sun/ moon, probably as a way to keep track of trade deadlines, and once you build one of those giant stone sundials and calendars, you can easily teach the locals how to plant crops, when to plant crops, etc, and suddenly, you have successfully created a trade partner whom is beholden to you.

It's a laptop, brought over by a time-traveling user who went too far back. He is the reason we have Kek and cave painting gondolas.

WAIT. If you look closely you can see it's a kettle bell. I bet he smuggled psychotropic blood bending all natural supplements into it. No wonder they were so smart.

Interesting too see that birdman on Gobleki Tepe, it is a motive that has been worshiped all over the world, that and the sun of course. I went to Easter Island, and do actually have a real one my self, they were thrown all over the place. I can go on for hours about the mysteries of that island, but the most peculiar observation was perfect cut stoneblocks ala Tiwanaku, as well as strong indications on similiarites to the Inca culture.

The Incas were blond and blue eyed, same applies to the Egyptian. I start to believe more and more that there really used to be a global civilization that looked like the Nordic people do today. They have also found evidence that the Romans crossed the Atlantic, which is actually very easy ( done it myself ), it takes 18 days. There is no secret that Christianity have removed a lot of the former cultures, hidden and destroyed it. They called it heretic and burned it. Just as they burned all the inscripted wooden tablets with the Rapa Nui language and history on Eastern Island.

Is the Antikythera mechanism related to Atlantis?

Well, i have a little of knowledge on this topic, archaeology was, is and will be manipulated, since the french revolution to the left and against christianity.

No, is related to pre kitos war christianity.

yeah all of what you said just describes the Minoan/Phoenician maritime trading empire that lasted from around 4700BC to about 1500BC where the Minoans and Phoenicians began to wane in power

Atlantis is real, but accounts of how great it is was exaggerated by Plato.

It was a city on the island of Santorini that was amongst the first to have a written language.

It the city sunk due to a volcanic eruption.

regarding Antarctica.

The Piri Reis map is a well known map, or set of maps, that was created before the americas was colonized. It was created in 1513. While it is unimpressive that the map depicts North America, what IS impressive is that it depicts antarctica!

Also, sailors were supposed to have not "discovered" antarctica by that time!

but the weirdest part?

antarctica is seemingly drawn all wrong.

In fact, antarctica is not drawn "wrong" on the map, antarctica is drawn almost perfectly. But it is only perfect, if you use modern technology to map antarctica's shape under the ice. Yes, that's right, this map depicts antarctica without ice on it.

Now. The Piri Reis map is known to have been copied from other maps, which are now destroyed. How did they get this shape of antarctica then?

Either
A. Antarctica's ice is a million years old in some spots, like mountain tops, but it is much much younger at other spots. This would make alot of sense because when the oceans were 400 feet lower, the ice at antactica you would expect would be more, so the map was made from maps that are older than that.

B. they got lucky! Yes, this is the current theory put forth by archeology (if they even touch this map at all). The mapmakers guessed there was a continent there, and they guessed it's shape under the ice! Makes much more sense.

Take your meds you autists.

Yes the Precursor civilization was advanced, but they didn't have technology like we do today, they weren't "futuristic" or have electricity in advanced forms. Just pulleys, levers, hand tools, forging techniques, chemistry etc…

I would assume they probably contributed to a lot of the knowledge in the Library of Alexandria, but we'll never know for sure.

They had a superior understanding of Physics, Geometry, Algebra, the Sciences etc… Which other civilizations came to understand much later (to build all the similar pyramids) across the globe.

They were most probably white as well.

Please notice that i am not using a single ad hominem.

The flood was real and global, see this please:

Archaelogy was, is and will be P R O P A G A N D A

I agree with these two posters. While Atlantis did exist it shouldn't be taken as far as saying they had technology greater or on par with what we have today.

Atlantis was not the Canary Islands, the Azores, Santorini, Doggerland, the bodem of the black sea, South-America, some hidden landmass in the Atlantic, Greenland, Thule, Madagascar, Antartica, an underground civilization, an alien planet, or an alternate reality.

The story was a rhetorical device used to explain Plato's political ideas.

geophysics is a sciene. archeology is a social science it is not a hard science.

Well yeah. But if they didn't have any cool technology, then it's nothing special.

I think Atlantis is Crete. It was way more advanced than the rest of Greece was at that time and a lot of the weirdly specific things it mentions apply to Greece. It said there were elephants and there's elephant skeletons on Crete. It said the gods were angry and made a volcano and that the sea swallowed the island. A volcano did knock off a big chunk that had a city on it into the ocean. And it's not a big stretch from there to assume there'd be survivors telling tales which would get exaggerated through generations, especially since their technological advancements were replicated.

A:"Let me tell you boy, there used to be this place, Atlantis and they had IRON armor, I tell ya. IRON!!!" B:"We have that now." A:"Well, they had golden armor, I tell ya…" Repeat that conversation for a few (hundred) generations and you get the story of a city that's underwater that has people who live a long time, flying ships and other bullshit.

Also, why are people on islands more advanced but not a lot (genetically) smarter than their surroundings? Like Crete, England, Japan? Is it because they have less competition that might steal their shit but are still able to steal other people's shit? That's the important question.

The Bosnian Pyramids are a PERFECT example of my point about archeology.

The bosnian pyramids don't fit into the archeology narrative. They are far too large (makes egyptologists butthurt) and far too old:

But pic related. You tell me. Is this man made? No, it musnt be. Why? Because that wouldn't go along with our current theory!

Again, I believe that a misunderstanding of evolution is one of the pillars of this folly. They think that if humans had advanced civilization in the past, that fell, then evolution must somehow "not be true." Evolution is not an endgame, though, we are not the species that is "meant" to continuously evolve towards higher and higher intelligence.

Anyway, I'm sure you guys know this.

Those dubs confirm that it was actually a time traveling Uncle Adolf that united the world and build piramides everywhere.

Is`t that the parking of the M-4?

No idea waht AIDF is, googled it still not sure.

no idea but the inspiration for the advanced state of the Atlanteans was definitely the Minoans
Plato was a Myceanean Greek, they were little more than tribal raiders/pirates in the days when the Minoans had built a maritime trading empire that could trade Iron from the balkans, Tin and Copper from England, Gold from Ireland and beaker artifacts from the Spanish Peninsula to Egypt, the Levant and the Hittites of Anatolia

You are right, aztecs just used ancient ruins as a base for their civilization.

Like pyramids, a basic thig, yet your point is right, physics is the same in every place and human brain works in the same way (when it works).

Just some months ago one was discovered in Egypt.

Right now pre 2000 AD archaelogists are the retards with the help of Gobekli Tepe and Nevali Cori.

Christianity has blatantly deluded everything we know about the Roman civilization. They said it was year 0 when Jesus was born, because that is when their reign started. They were later forced to accept the jewish old testament and Agreed to that the civilization was 4000 years older, according to the bible. They were actually rude enough to say that Christianity was the only civilization.

Later they destroyed art and people, just like they have done with all other art and culture that has sprung up and is not christian. No one is better than the christians, and if they are they had to be removed.

They destroyed the Greeks, the Romans, The Native Americans, the Egyptians, the Vikings, the Inca, the Maya, the Chinese. Everyone that thought different! My point with all this is that the christian timeline of events are wrong and falsified. History is written by pious monks that devoted their life to christ. It's fake!

Read the thread before posting

I did, your point,

Atlantis is my favorite topic.

Fuck off nigger.

Its not a "science" per se, more like a tech aka, propaganda or social science.

More info please, studies, not some crazy dude please.

Wow, that pic, claims modern teachings about history are wrong, quotes modern teachings about history.

People are making the misconception that distances are much larger than they really are. It takes 1-3 days to sail to Crete from Athens. The sea connected people.

See this please:

The biggest ancient tech achievementent ever, now please take your belongings and go and be a menorah somewhere else please.

Are you retarded? What's this thread about? What could AIDF possibly mean?

The early Talmud and shekels?

to correct your pic archaeologists now have evidence that suggests Stonehenge is literally the direct center of a massive temple structure
its the altar of a solar calendar that stretched for miles across the land with seperate fields for seperate months
its was thought to have been constructed around 15,000BC and recycled around 8000BC

I think it is also in modern global government's best interest for us to not know that older civilizations existed. "Sure there were egyptians, and mayans, but they were basically primitives."

I think in their opinions, if we knew that we had grand civilizations 50,000 years ago, we would become restless and wonder what has happened, or if we knew that humans were more intelligent in the past, there may be movements that seek to incentivize eugenics to return us there, and the problem is that global "elites" want to dysgenics us into 2 separate races; them the hyper intelligent overlord race that selectively breeds for intelligence, and us the 90 IQ worker race.

Adam and eve is definitely an allegory, but who knows if it originally included "humans angering god"

in my opinion it initially would have been an allegory, and the writers of the old testament wanted to say "well this story shows that god was this" and "this happened because god felt this way," etc.

When you realize what would be left of us 1,000 years from now if a meteor hit earth now, it would be in our interest to write our own modern white man's holy book. The jews had a jump on us; they were coming out of a failed civilization, but came out of it with a book that had rules to follow with the nature of power. So we were just learning finance, law, etc, they had been passing down this book and the ability to read and write since the last time.

You had two chances to explain what the words means, you didn't, so I am going to assume the word means nothing.

Should also add bosnian pyramids

Back then the smarter got harem lolies, not trolling, its a hard fact, that forced intelligence in caucasoids and asians.

I'm reading a kikepedia article on the Bosnian pyramid that says it's all a hoax.

Do you have any sources that say otherwise?

One thing that I think is hilarious is how scientists still haven't figured out how the pyramids were constructed.
Or Easter island statues.
Or Inca walls.
And they all dated them basically approx. since they have no idea how to date constructed stuff.
You can actually drag a line that goes from Easter island, Inca land, that land in Africa where some random nogs know that Sirius has a dual star system, giza, Petra, Persepolis, Mohenjo Daro and Angor Wat. Laylines are very interesting.

And all have the same construction methods which are more complex than any of the things we could do today. Pic related.
Along with similar math knowledge. The things Mayas did is simply mindblowing. Like calculating year length of the year up to a second precisely.
Don't even mention Egyptians coding light speed into their temples/pyramids and their obsession with number Pi and the Golden Ratio.
Shinx symbolized the Age of Leo which was from 10500 to 8000BC
Magical Egypt series are a good source.

Then Mohenjo Daro still being radioactive, historical Sodom and Gommorah having stone warped by extreme heat, possible only in a nuclear blast. Mahabharata describing nuclear explosions and burns precisely. Oppenheimer saying that US nukes were not the first ones.

This civilization did not base their power on technology but more on a higher spiritual state with a more active and larger pineal gland.
But somehow they regressed and became material bound. Basically Kali Yuga

The Coral castle experiment done in Florida is a more recent example.

The day I think about Atlantis for the first time in months just happens to be the day an Atlantis thread is made.
Coincidence or a telepathic connection of the last descendants of Atlantis?

the oldest myths have no reference to angering god because they broke gods laws
the whole idea of the gods having laws is as new as the idea of laws
in the oldest myths its almost like they believed the gods walked among them as physical manifestations and people would be punished by the gods for personally slighting the gods or offending them in some way

anandgholap.net/Man_Whence_How_And_Whither-CWL.htm

anandgholap.net/Lives_of_Alcyone-AB_CWL.htm

Archaeology is not a science (just as history etc. is not). Not everything that does research is a science. It has to make testable and falsifiable (by experiment) hypotheses, at the minimum.
Archaeology can't do that. You collect evidence which sometimes contradicts itself (people can make mistakes, outright lie, or we can misunderstand them). Then, you throw away the most obvious bullshit and try to make sense of the rest by inference. The problem, of course, is that this can be jewed easily, far more than hard sciences.

aquatic inter-docking faggot
it's from polish yotsuba, now fuck off

A fake word, I knew it!

Thanks for ruining the thread.

You finally figured it out!

He look, their proud of their stupidity!!

Nice thread OP.

OK, so we see stone ruins. What about metal? How could a civilization exist for millenia only using stone tools? The earliest evidence of metal being used is from a few millenia BC.

Atlantis has never existed, it's just a rhetorical device to explain Plato's politics.

youtube.com/watch?v=nOoCuDnmtyM
This guy explains Coral castle pretty logically.

Idk, maybe they melted stones? serious question.

Read the fucking thread you mong

Are you aware that all written history, the history of Egypt, Mesopotamia etc. goes only as far as ~3000BC?
Where are those 6000 years?

Or at least fertile non-desert. Of course; that's still just in 3000BC.

Read the thread.

Implying Atlantis has or could have anything to do with the Sea People.

I did, your point?

use a flammable material soaked in pitch as mortar and set it alight once you want to seal it?
pretty sure they thought about that
its probably just extreme proficiency in stone tool making
our hominid ancestors could make a knife as sharp as metal from banging rocks against rocks
neanderthals got it down to a system so complex we cant replicate it
its thought that the reason why most people are right handed is because of this stone working since all stone tools found could only be made by holding the object in your left hand and using focused strikes with your right hand

With what? Stone, being a mixture of various salts and oxides, is inherently an inferior material to metal alloys.

Actually, the tools Neanderthals made where much more primitive then the tools Humans made, so that's an outright lie.

Metal isn't used for its sharpness, it's used for its high yield strengths and malleability. Stones are brittle materials. Yes, they can be sharp as fuck, but they chip and shatter.

actually its more around 4200BC what with the few scraps of pre-Akkadian Sumerian tablets they've found
and they make references to events happening thousands of years before them so yeah
hell even in Egypt they've managed to narrow down the settling of the Nile Delta region to around 9000BC thanks to the oldest hieroglyphs they've found

Wew lads

No, they weren't. Neanderthals tools were more advanced than the early humans, they created and used specialized tools for much of their works and are the first examples of any kind of humans using specialized tools.

Alright, I want you to actually prove this.

these are neanderthal knives
they're made from one solid lump of rock

No, that is an outright lie, their tools where not more advanced and I dare you to give me an academic source that claims this is true.

AND IT BURNS BURNS BURNS
THE RING OF FIRE

I mean, obsidian is sharper than any metal due to its structure, but it has no ductility, and its elasticity is close to none. You can cut with it, but it will break easily and cannot be reworked into anything useful besides abrasive dust afterwards.

Iron is one of the biggest bedrocks of our civilization.

Assuming they are, WHY are they more advanced then those made by humans.

It's amazing how many of them are still sharp after who knows how many thousands of years of being in the ground.

The only thing I have a problem with Atlantis is the lack of information. The answer to the question of a forgotten civilization is up to the best storyteller until further information can be uncovered. The only thing you can say for certain is that unexplainable artifacts exist and that we don't know how they exactly got there.

However, denying the idea of an ancient civilization is just as bad as those who get specific on their origins. You might as well donate to your local holocaust charity for being so easily deceived.

This topic is like the moon's origins, we just don't know.

It's not amazing at all. Stone does not deform, it breaks.

That's what makes it amazing.
That, and the single-atom width edges.
Surgical scalpels are 5-7.

ikr
thousands of years buried under the dirt and you can still slice up your sunday roast with them

kek, wtf check'em

im not talking advanced its the skill relative to their creation
if you train a chimp to perform simple mathematical tasks they beat every human on the planet
its thought that our ability to think in an abstract and conscious manner is a huge drain on our brain power
simpler hominids were capable of quite amazing feats simply because they were more instinctual than us

Neanderthals weren't stupid.

Seriously nigger?

At this point Atlantis means a high civilization before recorded history, not that it was actually called Atlantis by the people who potentially lived in it.

no they werent homo habilus was
but neanderthals were as smart as homo sapiens
a genetic plague wiped them out and early homo sapiens
theres evidence in some regions like southern france that homo sapiens hunted and ate neanderthals

Like flies on a juicy fruit.
Do you guys have a manual where it says SHUT IT DOWN when threads with discussion are made?

Btw, athens were the ones destroying Atlantis, even at a god level or something like that (according to the myth).

Even the Bible talk about bricks used by egyptians.

But they didnt know anything else, remember that just some months ago a dagger of iron/steel was found in a tomb in Egypt and it was unique as fuck, melt from a meteor.

More info please.

Bronze is better (arent we talking about the sea people?)

No, it doesn't. If worked stone isn't exposed to mechanical erosion or highly reactive compounds, it will hold an edge infinitely long. Metals are not chemically stable, they corrode. But metals are superior to stone because you get a unifor crystal structure, which you can work and alter to best fit the purpose in mind. Stone is a crapshoot mix of silicon oxides, iron oxides, calcium compounds, etc. It will retain whatever properties the rock you picked up from the ground had, but trying to work it will result in dust. The entire point of metals is extracting the useful bit of the rock.

The first phoenician mediteranean "colonies" (trade outpost more likely) can be dated up to 800 B.C max

The Mycenians, on the other hand, were fucking around 1200 B.C (and got smashed by the Sea People)

So no, phoenicians are not an older civilization that mycean greeks (especially in the western side of mediterranea)

on which part specifically

A couple of guys have been writing books about demonstrating that this cataclysmic event did in fact happen.

I don't remember their names though.

Existed in the bronze age, yes, because it was reasonably pure iron in nature. Still, the oxide impurities make it garbage compared to steel.
Part of the bronze age collapse in around 1200BC, well within current paradygms. Also known as Greeks.

mpg.de/7494657/neandertals_leather_tools

Do you think about the things you say, or do you just say things at random?

Can you tell me about the (1) meme?

You can chip it down or grind it down into shape, you can't do anything else with it. You can't constructively alter its properties or shape.

then why are there beakers made from portugese clay buried in english graves dated to 3000BC?
there is evidence for phoenician trade in Britain in a very ancient time
and the idea that phoenician city states are no older than 800BC is bullshit, Carthage was already a city when Troy burned and Troy burned around 1200BC

About the pre-akkadian and the Nile (9000 years dude).

Greeks in that time was like saying white country in ours, btw, bronze, even cooper.

the Anatolian and Syriac ones were
the arguments still open for the mesopotamian, egyptian and levantine sea peoples since theres evidence they definitely weren't greeks

What does that have to do with the price of tea in china in this context?

Have you ever wondered why people just started looking for Atlantis beginning in the late 1800s? No one ever cared to look for the thousands of years since Plato first wrote about it. It doesn't fucking exist and it never will

It's a big thread. Anyway, you're not convincing in this regard.

No, from what you've presented, I can only conclude that you believe it's at least 15,000 years old. Do you have dated records of people who claim to have built them? If yes, congrats. If not, you know that they're older than the oldest records of people in that region.

Plato isn't a reliable source of evidence on 9000+ years before Plato, just as I'm not a reliable source of, say, the names of at least some of my direct ancestors 10 generations ago. Which older records does he cite as a source of this?

Everytime I read this, I hear a happy merchant rubbing his hands.
What was used for calibration?

Sources.
Or wait, let me guess: radiocarbon dating?

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and tastes like a duck, it's a duck in my book. They were from either Greece or western Anatolia. I'm no historian, I'm only here to get an explanation of why there is no evidence of metalworking before the bronze age (copper counts as extension of the bronze age).

Graham Hancock is probably the big name guy for this topic. Magician's of the Gods is basically a tour of the 10,000+ year old sites around the world with a run-through of the Younger Dryas Impact Theory, as well as a look at more recent sites which show contact with older civilization.

Antediluvian history is a verboten topic because it completely shatters the Semitic paradigm.

Then turks are brits, see this please:

Yes, Christianity happened. It only took a few centuries of Europeans killing Europeans to get out of that funk.

What?

Bullshit, if they did then a flood wouldnt have wiped them out.

3.14/10
thanks for the laugh

Fuck off.

Ok, I was wrong about the sea people's ethnicity. Now tell my why there was no metal in this ancient civilization that has NOTHING to do with the sea peoples, regardless of who they were.

No, real christianity died with the kitos war, then europe was muslim and "pagan" untill Spain did a war with the world and won.

Leave a steel can out in your yard for 5 years and see what's left.
Try a hammer, lorry or rooty-tooty-point-and-shootey for 500 years.

1 is Hamburg, not Berlin

The iron was something that happened in that time that changed everything and it is related, i cant follow your point, maybe is my english level?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubaid_period
check it out, sailing was already known by then so thats naval travel discovered between 6000 and 4000BC

the desertification of North Africa began around 10,000BC and forced the Egyptians into the Nile delta region
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_Egypt
Bouchneba, L.; Crevecoeur, I. (2009). "The inner ear of Nazlet Khater 2 (Upper Paleolithic, Egypt)". Journal of Human Evolution 56 (3): 257–262. doi:10.1016/j.jhevol.2008.12.003.

The story originates from Timaeus, a Socratic dialogue, written in about 360 B.C. by Plato.

It makes no difference. Until the 1600s, Europeans weren't allowed to look into history outside of the scope of the bible.

And the posts I replied to, where are they from if not from the thread?
I read the thread, you fuck off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cimbri
'The contemporary Greek geographer Strabo testifies that the Cimbri still existed as a Germanic tribe, presumably in the "Cimbric peninsula" (since they are said to live by the North Sea and to have paid tribute to Augustus):

As for the Cimbri, some things that are told about them are incorrect and others are extremely improbable. For instance, one could not accept such a reason for their having become a wandering and piratical folk as this that while they were dwelling on a Peninsula they were driven out of their habitations by a great flood-tide; for in fact they still hold the country which they held in earlier times; and they sent as a present to Augustus the most sacred kettle in their country, with a plea for his friendship and for an amnesty of their earlier offences, and when their petition was granted they set sail for home; and it is ridiculous to suppose that they departed from their homes because they were incensed on account of a phenomenon that is natural and eternal, occurring twice every day. And the assertion that an excessive flood-tide once occurred looks like a fabrication, for when the ocean is affected in this way it is subject to increases and diminutions, but these are regulated and periodical.'

Atlantis is a broad statement about not the place Atlantis but instead about civilizations being older than we think.

Thanks a lot, checking, btw, abbos were already in the seas 40k years before gobekli tepe and if i am not wrong domestic wheat was born near nevali cori (the same used in Egypt) so gobekli tepe and egypt are related.

It makes, talmudism isnt the same as christianity.

Go fuck yourself.

sage

Behold, the Jew cowers when the truth is discussed.

yeah but thats a canoe so island hopping
the Ubaid period saw the development of wind powered sails and with that you can establish a maritime trading empire

theres definitely evidence agriculture was first discovered in these permanent settlements around 10,000 BC

The oldest calendar known was found in Scotland recently.
It also has markers of regular rexalibrqtion, which indicates that it was in use at the same location for thousands of years.
hwww.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-23286928

They were created there?

It still doesn't make any difference. People were burned at the stake for not taking the bible literally, how would Europeans look into the history of the world before that mode of thought was broken?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism#Origin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_wreck
Another theory I read posits the ship was freighting loot from the last and
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Mithridatic_War

My take on it.

Underwater cities have been discovered in several locations. They weren't built underwater; they were on the shore near the sea.

The water level rose at the end of the last ice age, and covered them.

This was before recorded history, yet tales live on passed down by word of mouth, and likely with several different origins.

Not just there.
Look up "vitrified forts" which are found all over Europe.
Defensive structures with an outer layer of glass caused by exposure to an unidentified heat source.

You are missing the point, i agree, thats bad, but it isnt christianity fault.

no idea
they could have been made in Sumer, Egypt or even Harrappa in India
since the three cultures established trade routes and traded with each other while semitic civilization as described by the Sumerians 'wore animal skins, lived in tree huts and ate the flesh of slain beasts raw, filthy creatures that have no concept of bathing'

Further reason not to believe radiocarbon dating:
Source: Emmet Sweeney, Atlantis: The Evidence of Science, p.221; quoting: David Wilson, The New Archaeology (1974), p.97.

definitely
rising sea levels caused by the end of the ice age plus a few tsunamis washed prosperous coastal cities into the ocean and like the minoans there may have been some island swallowing by the sea

Well, islam said the same about vikings, i am not sure if freud…

My attempt identifying the location of Atlantis:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumbre_Vieja#Future_threats

I think Atlantis slid into the sea in a similar fashion. If true, that would have been a
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guanches
civilisation.

Ask the Mayans, they managed to last that long despite having nothing better than jade and obsidian and a stick to poke holes in the ground to drop the seeds into.

Jewtube comments say it was a comet buring at 12000 deg that wiped out a 11 mile swath as it came down

Abos had sails, or were visited by people with sails and traded with them. The point is, they have cave art of ships with sails.

The evidence points to them having inherited agriculture and megalithic construction techniques from migrants fleeing the flooded proto-civilization of Europe. You need the agriculture first in order to sustain the large population necessary for permanent settlements with large construction projects. In addition, the craftsmanship of the megaliths at Gobekli Tepe is the highest in the oldest levels and declines over time. If agriculture and megalithic construction emerged at these places, it would be expected that the earliest works would show the least skill and the later works would be more sophisticated.

fucking retard

Abbos had contact with the indonesians long before europeans showed up. Dingoes are an asian breed of dog that was bred for a source of meat.

Don't get your jimmies rustled pollock.

Genetics show that that wheat was "domesticated" there, or at least the grain of that area was used as a "primal wheat" or something like that and according to sumerian myths wheat was passed there from gods.

bad wording choice user.

This entire post needs more thant what you wrote.
1st of all
there is a known pyramid in Bosnia, or Croatia, don't remember exactly, but look it up.
So, what you missed in that paragraph, and ultimately in the whole thread, is that there obviously a connection between :

You also omitted to talk about historical clues like :

and lastly, you ended up with :

aside from the fact that this is GLP tier bs, consider the date 12/21/2012, not as a ENDOFZEWORLD but more a end of a cycle

astrologist will tell you we entered in the age of Aquarius - it is true
chinese (and chineseLARPers) will tell you we are living in the age of the Monkey or Fire Monkey - it is true
other will tell you about yugas and that we are entering Kali Yuga - and it is true

- we are living now in another age, and it is the beginning

- civilizations had traveled all around the world (pyramids in all continents)

Iron happened well within recorded history. It's not your English level. All I am asking is: if there was an advanced precursor civilization, why did they fail to develop something as crucial as metallurgy? I guess most people in every day lives don't realize just how fucking the ability to work metal is for our civilization.

Metallurgy provides the ability to freely shape and create tools which are far more resilient than any material found in nature, unlike rock which can only be shaped my stock removal, and retains whatever properties it had when picked up from the ground. Something as simple as a saw is impossible to create without metal. No files, no pipes, no drills, no screws, rivets, nuts, bolts, nails, springs, gears, shafts. You propose this great shipbuilding civilization - it must have been, to span the atlantic - but how would their ships be constructed? Crossing oceans requires navigation, but things like accurate clocks, sectants, etc, require the accuracy and resiliency in material that only metals can produce.

When someone finds evidence of metalworking in the suggested timeframe, I might consider the possibility of an ocean faring, advanced civilization. But not until then.

yeah Enki sent the Abgall the seven immortal fish sages to teach man how to become man, tey gave man what translates literally as the 'moral code'
according to myth each sage went their seperate way and served a king as his priestly advisor
this was the first 'modern' city, with societal roles instead of like Catalhyouk which was a horde of neolithic peasants living togethers

Checking the source, it's radiocarbon dating, which you have yet to demonstrate as reliable for dates beyond 2000BC. See my earlier post .

Iron Pillar of Delhi.
High tech alloy of nearly pure iron, has not noticeably rusted in 1,000 years, utilizing a form of corrosion protection for iron not used by modern engineering.
Various shitskins have claimed it by engraving the surface but its true age and origin remains unknown.

Kosher description: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_pillar_of_Delhi

What? when whites nomads come to China they already had furnaces capables of melting metals and the nomads already had bronze. Fun fact, nobody knows if the chinnesse created bronze or if the nomad imported it and the nomads got it elsewhere and thats before the yellow emperor.

And see this please:

So Eridu was created by people of Gobekli Tepe?

It's entirely possible that modern agricultural practices began there, but the knowledge of agriculture is much older. There are megalithic sites older than 10,000 years in multiple places around the globe. Gobekli Tepe itself has an older stratum which has yet to be excavated.

In this case we probably just don't have any links to the older agriculture because a thousand years of winter obliterated the societies built upon it. The survivors emerged and re-propagated civilization by migrating to Egypt, Sumeria, China, the Americas, and possibly a few other places. The account of seven sages coming from the water bearing the gift of civilization is a motif found in Sumerian, Chinese, Egyptian, and Amerindian mythology. More or less the same reason why all of these cultures have flood myths even though they weren't actually around when the flood occurred.

You do realize that even mainstream academia accepts that navigation is possible without those tools, right?

doubt it but im pretty sure Eridu was influenced by the people at Gobekli Tepe

i dont believe in the radiocarbon dating is false science myth
id be more amenable to believing it if i was shown some non-christian sources for why radiocarbon dating is a false technology

you can navigate the oceans using just the constellations fam
in the northern hemisphere you can use the Big Dipper constellation to find the Northern Star and then the rest can be figured out when the sun rises

The flood was global, this is why i posted the "ice age" video, everyone noticed it.

BTW, i am not saying that the first time agriculture was ever used was there, i am saying that domestic wheat comes from that exactly place, maybe wheat was already a thing, but that wheat has something better, idk.

If you check thoth its more like a wiseman that want to help everyone fighting niggerism than a god.

Modern archaeology is antichristian per se, of course they will be christian.

adding this here :

chinese (and chineseLARPers) will tell you we are living in the age of the Monkey or Fire Monkey - it is true
other will tell you about yugas and that we are entering Kali Yuga - and it is true

It is also nearly impossible - with the knowledge with have or we have lost today - to pinpoint a specific year/month/day in astrology

When we talk about millennia/millenniums whether it be 2000, 2012 or 2016 is unknown - as of today's (lost)knowledge.

Thoth represents a lot of things
I think his name was synonymous with Djoser for a time and Djoser is also a Pharaoh in the oldest dynastic records
its strange to have a god who's duties include, librarian, scribe, magistrate and 'Keeper of the Balance of the Universe and Ma'at (Universal Truth and Order)'

Irrelevant. This is well within the modern iron age. India had some quite advanced iron forging technology developed by thousands of years of trial and error.

YES, BECAUSE THIS IS IN THE CURRENT IRON AGE
The thread is specifically talking about an advanced, ocean-spanning precursor civilization that existed before the end of the last ice age. We know that metalworking started maybe as far back as 6000bc, but it's irrelevant for the thread topic.

It is, if casualty rates through the roof are acceptable to your ocean-spanning civilization.

Having the ability to determine angles accurately helps immensely. Either way, they might've been able to navigate without metal, but they sure as fucking hell weren't constructing ocean-going cargo ships.

No one decided to look for Ur until relatively recently too, even though its location is practically spelled out in the Bible.

It wasn't easy to get money for an archaeological expedition into the Holy Land when people were more concerned with sending military expeditions there.

well open ocean going sailing ships is out of the question of course
im not saying its possible to navigate the atlantic in a trireme
but ocean going sail ships that hugged the coastline did exist and theres evidence of construction of them as old as the 30th century BC
large ships that hugged the coast, parabolic sailing that went from coastline to coastline
if you think of it like that it explains the strategic importance of city ports like Cyrene in Libya, Carthage in Tunisia, Qart Hadsht in Spain and Massailia in France

funny story
the names right in the bible
everything else is wrong
the location, the size of the city, the names of the cities founders etcetera
they spent decades trying to find Ur using the Bible and found fuck all

Again, already part of this metalworking age. Metal constructive elements help immensely in the construction of any boat. Nails, all kinds of fastenings, etc. Not to mention far superior tools.

Or they could just be representations of kikes doing what fucking kikes do since the dawn of fucking time

i never said it wasnt
bronze/copper/tin/gold were already known metals by this time
Gold lunalas a type of crescent shaped necklace have been found in North Africa dated to the 30th century BC and the gold they were made from has been sourced to ancient mines in Ireland
same as Britain, bronze axe heads were a form of currency in Britain around the same time and they've been found in graves in Portugal dated from the same era

I can just explain it here:
1. Lies. How much is omitted?
2. Many unreasonable assumptions, namely:
2a. Constant decay rate.
2b. Constant initial content of 14C.
3. Technical mistakes, e.g. contamination.
4. I'll cite another book, which demonstrates how methodology can be modified to yield desired results. Non-Christian, as is evident.
Hopkins: The Bering Land Bridge (p.111)
Emphasis mine. The marinara sauce around it that tries to explain why the data look like nonsense is irrelevant and so is the location from which the sample was extracted. The bottom line is: C14 IS JUBAR.

30th century bc is well outside the scope of this thread. The overall angle of discussion was an ocean spanning pyramid-building civilization dated 11000-12000bc at the lastest. 3000BC is a whole 2 millenia inside what can be described as our age.

ffs fam

ffs fam

I don't get what your point is.

whoops sorry
I only deal in facts fam
though if you like you can check out the contiki trip where 6 swedish men managed to travel from south america to the pacific islands on a tiny balsa wood catamaran

There is a difference between a few men fucking around in a small, fast, cheap boat, and business ventures and armies travelling around an empire.

i see nothing but the conclusion that a 'delta' was formed earlier than previously thought here

20th is actually 1901-2000

yeah true
but the catamaran idea is good evidence enough for as to why cocoa beans and cocaine leaves were found in an Egyptian tomb

Oh, and when?

this is true, but also not the point I was making

No one even TRIED to find it until recently

there have been attempts to find the city since 1625 AD

2000 is still there, is it not?

Well you forget the other 99 years included in the 20th century.

My entire point is that while yes, navigating the seas has always been possible to some extent - there is no magical barrier in the ocean - sea faring civilizations develop when it can be done ==reliably==.
The Europeans new about the Americas for 500 years before establishing any lasting links. Was it possible to get across the Atlantic? Yes. Was it a worthwhile endeavour before large ocean-going ships and reliable navigation? No.

2901BC is even further from 11000BC than 3000BC.

Peace of bone to prove neanders werent savages. Agenda here is, make Neanders smart, because geneticists now knows, Jews are neander descendants.

Also interesting think, how many kikes works here on Holla Forums. In threads like that, they come in hords to disprove every right thought goys would have.

For kikes, there is not more important thing, then erase all archeology and anthropology findings that proves greatness of the white man.

Considering the Bible had been thumping around for over a thousand years before anyone thought to try something obvious written in it, yes, I think that the current conditions did stifle archaeological progress.

(pyramids are dated using charcoal particles found in plaster between inner blocks gathered via cracks, not bones)

I want /x/ to leave.

You're going to start talking about pyramids and parrots on Mars next, or giant headed Peruvians.

Both scientology and psychiatry ARE bullocks though.

Thats what I believe, although not really a 'laptop' but a device with internet capability and knowledge inside and probably a lot of functionalities that we don't have now.

or, it's just LARPing about a common basket to store some weed. idk

;^)

non-jewish psychiatry isnt bollocks
freud is bollocks but medical interactions with neurochemistry is also part of psychiatry

I want kikes to go extinct.

You're going to start talking about ovens and gassing in Germany next, or high IQ Jews.

It's the football obviously.

Here you go user.

Basically there was a global flood. Shit went down hard globally.

You should be scared of shit hitting earth.

Probably the most important thing we can actually learn from antediluvian history, especially considering we pass through the same debris stream every year and there are likely more chunks in there capable of producing extinction level impacts.

No.

Come on. And no, the "previously thought" range is 12,000-14,000 years ago. That means it's not really earlier - it's just as previously thought. Despite the data being randomly ordered. Despite the fact that depth 3 meters gave an older date than depth 7 meters (and no amount of shifting will change this). After the data was modified by adding a constant.
LET ME SUMMARISE
DATA: RANDOM NUMBERS
CONCLUSION: PREDICTION CONFIRMED, PERFECT FUCKING FIT

maybe you'd prefer to have a board full of :
Brit/pol/ #1089
Brit/pol/ #1090

Brit/pol/ #10910

RNC THREAD #20

RNC THREAD #200

You see, Archaeology, and most of academics have been corrupted

Pyramids, their relations in all continents and arguably atlantis, are real.

Those are subject to shoah - by people like you, or (((scientists))).

it is therefore a topic related to Holla Forums

Now, go clean up your room and grow a brain.

OP has me looking up these Bosnian pyramids.

Is there any reputable evidence at all that this whole thing is anything other than a giant hoax?

OP or whoever, if you think after this that (((scientific studies))) are reliable whenever the authors have an agenda (in this case: always, whether they confirm or deny it), you're the goodest goy on Holla Forums.

Kek'd, and story time please.

One of those fucks said Graham Hancock is an expert. I wouldn't be surprised if they like Brien Foerster, Erich Daniken, and Lloyd Pye.

What JIDF means ? Then what could possibly be the A ?

What topic are we discussing ?

use sarcasm

Assyrian/Archaeological Internet Defence Force?

fuck yeah ancient civilization thread

shills and newfags btfo

Australian Internet Defence Force?

It's Argentinean Internet Defence Force you big dumb dumb.

theyre less of a force more of a fosters/four x gold fueled hit and run squad

Graham Hancock isn't an expert, he goes to the experts who are conducting archaeological digs and reports their findings because Semite controlled academia won't report them.

Commencing world civ partially /x/ dump.

The man based a large part of his work on the word of a geologist who thinks plate tectonics is a hoax.

Before finding a different group of geologists with a theory for which there is better physical evidence available, what's your point?
He works on the fringes, read with a saltshaker nearby and pay attention to the evidence rather than the theories.

If you can't do that, you aren't really smart enough to be discussing this sort of topic. Of course, you're going to weigh in anyway with your ignorance.

Every non-nig mother ever?

meanwhile nig mother today

Little song about Atlantis

we wuz ancient ayyyylieens n shieeeeet

That first picture of the Last Supper is interesting.

Da Vinci seems to have hidden all kinds of cryptic clues in his paintings and works, not to mention his mechanical and artistic genius was immense.

Did he know something about the ancients and past history?

Some further reading for those interested be my guest to debunk.

pseudo-science alert!
no sources alert
Everything claimed as fact is just for convenience I don't want to nuance every little sentence.

Sumerians knew about the procession of the equinox (the wobble of the earth axis). Either they received the information by other entities or they had been observing the sky for about 13.000 before the supposed history began.

They also have a famous stele depicting planets which somewhat accurately depicts our solar system (if you disregard the 10th planet hence all the planet X theories). Uranus is only known to modern science since 1781.

In Mali there is a scultpure in the mountains that appears to be a lady. Famous Mali lady. go figure that tribesmen carved it or maybe it's just a mind trick.

Michael Tellinger found stones that 'ring' like a bell. In South-Africa along with a whole lot of stone circles never truly documented before him.
youtube.com/watch?v=uX2P8utjk3A

Acoustic Levitation is a possibility and possibly known to the ancients.
youtube.com/watch?v=94KzmB2bI7s

In Egypt there is an Abydos temple that has the 'flower of life' carved in it with laser-like precision. Potentially a hoax potentially pre-existing to Egypt of the pharaos.

Some Russians started mapping what they call 'Ley lines' some time last century that is supposedly where the magnetic field is more concentrated. There are two different versions of it which makes it easily dismissable but all temples of the world hypothetically match the ley lines.

From wiki:
n 1864 the zoologist and biogeographer Philip Sclater wrote an article on "The Mammals of Madagascar" in The Quarterly Journal of Science. Using a classification he referred to as lemurs but which included related primate groups,[4] and puzzled by the presence of their fossils in both Madagascar and India but not in Africa or the Middle East, Sclater proposed that Madagascar and India had once been part of a larger continent (he was correct in this; though in reality this was the supercontinent Pangaea).

Though Lemuria is no longer considered a valid scientific hypothesis

Also Baalbek stones first layer are really huge.

The Egyptian pyramids were tiled at one point it is my understanding.

This, the biggest mainstream pusher of ancient ayys is the History Channel, who also coincidentally loves the mainstream narrative of WW2 and pushes out endless media telling us how bad Hitler and the Nazis were.

The work is incomplete but there's loads of evidence through similar architecture and symbols thousands of miles apart, also similar stories telling of an enlightened people coming to grant knowledge

OP what do you think of Fomenko's hypothesis that we have no real knowledge of history over 1000 years ago? He has proven scientifically that modern chronology is absolutely 100% wrong. We don't have to accept his attempt at reconstruction of history from a Russocentric pov to trust the math behind his theories.

Also a lot of /x/ folk claim the Egyptians knew how to abuse the Ether because of a lack of fire marks in the pyramids.

You know when you light a torch you get black burn marks. There seem to be none. Also further research of acoustic properties of the pyramids needs to be done.

The concept of ether can be unified with Tesla's discoveries of 'cold electricity'. A metaphor that I read was 'if electricity are the waves then the ether is the water that carries the waves'.

From my limited understand it has to do with harvesting energy from the solar wind. Of course no energy is creating out of nothing (hippies don't like Newton).

Also it is stupefying that we still use Sumerian base 60 math for almost everything. A society came out of nowhere, invented a numerical system that we still use today? Odd. In Europe we use km which isn't base 60 but landmiles are still base 60 and those are preferred over km in lots of situations.

dat da kfc fam'ly pack. doesn't you know all dem civilizations were black an sheeeeit? dey da orignal niggers atlanteans were black too nigger, pic related. daat muhfuggin cracka plato came along and appropriated all our culture an sheeeeit tryna represent for whitey and da man an sheeeit when dem white crackas be our slaves an sheeeit way back when we was all livin the motherland under kang nebuchadnezzar

You should watch the series "Uncovering the Missing secrets of Magnetism" on Youtube by Theoria Apophasis (Ken Wheeler). His work is extremely underrated.

His book is also available online (of the same name) for free.

Guy is a genius and a savant, knows multiple ancient languages, has intensely studied metaphysics and the Ether for probably 15+ years now.

He's a self described neo-platonist.

I can comfortably say he's figured out how magnetism works. Go watch a few of his videos, it would also help to study Dollard's theories on Dielectric capacitance and study some other Ether theories by top electrical engineers of the past two centuries.

Interesting discussion but not politics related.
Also it isn't politically incorrect.

>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/

Atlantien Internet Defense Force you goof

slide thread

A better question would be, are there any similar ancient temples or structures that aren't on these ley lines?

Yes, because that's how spics look today.

whitey muhfugger appropriatin more my people culture tbh or dat nigger maybe is part atlantean like myself i wholebreed do like all niggas he still mixbreed doh and so he only get to be slave work in fields can't come to atlantis

Forgot to mention Aquifers. As far as I know saline submerges water streams carrying a base current. In case of Tesla the hypothesis is that he wanted to use the aquifer current to start the process of separating the ether from electricity. Read the cold electricity book or wait for people to debunk this.

Also father crespi is very important as he gained respect as a monk/whatever in South America and a lot of local tribesman gave him ancient artefacts that have surprising similarities between Sumerian artefacts. His collection has been seized there are pics and there is one guy who managed to film it in the 70's or 80's.

Is this a sphinx for ants?!

Ancient symbol of Enki and modern symbol of pharmacy.

Egyptian drawing of 'adamus'.

Thoth and Enki seem to bear some resemblance. Not trying to derail this with alien topics. Spirit science has a vid claiming that Thoth was an atlantean wiseguy basically.

Holy shit, you're so fucking triggered you forgot to read AIDF.
We will conquer your submarine cities sooner rather than later.
Your flimsy tridents will be no match for our nuclear torpedoes.
Your mer-maids will learn to accept our flesh torpedoes via whatever orifices they possess.
You'll have no time to shitpost when the armies of The Surface are violating all of your blow-holes.

Interesting discussion but not politics related.

Also it isn't politically incorrect.

>>>/x/

>>>/x/

>>>/x/

>>>/x/

>>>/x/

>>>/x/

>>>/x/

>>>/x/

>>>/x/

>>>/x/

>>>/x/

>>>/x/

>>>/x/

>>>/x/

>>>/x/

>>>/x/

>>>/x/

>>>/x/

>>>/x/

>>>/x/

>>>/x/

>>>/x/

I think what's more interesting is finding out what caused the flood, because it had to of been catastrophically sudden, since 400ft of oceanwater doesn't normally rise overnight

I don't think it's possible to compare Egyptian memes to Sumerian.

STOP SPAMMING THIS YOU KIKE

I found his work interesting. I watched a series on YouTube from a chick that seemed to have a crush on him , and the concept, while it sounds crazy, isn't to out there when you see the evidence.

The fact of the matter is, our history has been seriously fucked with. The copying of ancient texts (that were all subsequently destroyed, of course) in the 16th century is really shady. They admit to editing it to "fix" inaccuracies, which is something you shouldn't do with ancient texts. Scaliger, was the man who oversaw a lot of the editing, and he looks kinda (((chosen))) if you ask me.

Ancient monuments as calendars. Enough stuff on webs about it.

King Wens Sequence still not deciphered. Mathematical sequence if my memory serves me right.

Tinky-winky is an Atlantean?

Comparison between SA and Sumerian bird-faced creatures. Already debunked I thought but still wanted to post.

Damn I had a pic but I lost it damn. It was a pic from Egypt pyramid with some ripple like distortion coming out of the top of it.

What are you trying to slide, Chaim?
>>>/x/

Are you trying to suggest that these things look like each other?
Because they don't really look like each other.

Pyramids.

biblically it was from "fountains of the deep" which would have been big reservoirs of water underground. plants would have been watered preflood from it bubbling up from below instead of rain from above.

i guess in essence it was just a cataclysmic transfer of water from below the surface to above the surface.

and of course it didnt necessarily have to be that much water at all if the earth at the time was mostly flat.

just a theory fam

"For these histories tell of a mighty power which unprovoked made an expedition against the whole of Europe and Asia, and to which your city put an end. This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean, for in those days the Atlantic was navigable; and there was an island situated in front of the straits which are by you called the Pillars of Heracles; the island was larger than Libya and Asia put together, and was the way to other islands, and from these you might pass to the whole of the opposite continent which surrounded the true ocean; for this sea which is within the Straits of Heracles is only a harbour, having a narrow entrance, but that other is a real sea, and the surrounding land may be most truly called a boundless continent."

This was America - see the Atlantic ridge … (pic) … that's how the earth expanded from a small globe inflating to a large one. Long ago America was right next to Europe but when a great expansion happened it moved west and seemed like it had disappeared.

(listening to this now)

I've listened to two or three of his interviews with Graham Hancock. Those were very good interviews. Very interesting to listen to at least.

What do you guys make of Graham Hancock? I've read part of Fingerprints of the Gods, but he lost me when he got into the numerology stuff. I just don't find that stuff convincing, the 'rules' of "numerology arithmetic" just seem too wishy-washy to me.

If I had one wish, it would be that rogan was a trump supporter.

To Egyptians this meant Mesopotamia and Greeks.
To Greece - Mesopotamia and Egypt
To Mesopotamia - Egypt and Greece

That being said - there may indeed be submerged nations. Especially around the Mediterranean and Black seas or in the south china sea in South East Asia.

Please tell me where this is from.

Thank you.

But according to Plato, Atlantis predated Greece.

Stop that. That's like saying Hittites were turks.

Good goy.

There's two schools of thought.

The truth always sits somewhere in the middle. You have to remember Archaeology is a slow imprecise process. I would not be shocked if there did exist advanced civilizations 15-20k years ago.

Lovecraft had a very nice touch on the history of the planet, where he describes millions of years of weird space alien things fighting each other and building cities in Antarctica and eventually creating human beings as a slave race which eventually revolted sending them in a deep hibernation and slowly over time forgetting how to use the creators technology and falling into barbarism. The hyborian age is just fantasy user, even if it did happen, how would we ever know?

We have explored every continent, Antarctica is mysterious because of the ice, and the oceans and some of them structures on their floor look artificial. Exploring the Oceans will come soon due to China's push towards mining the seabed. This will cause a new technological race, an ocean race, and presumably they will accidentally uncover ancient forgotten sunken civilizations, if there are any.

He's probably one of the most reasonable guys when it comes to alternative history. No ayys, no reptillians, and no hyperboreans (unfortunately), if this subject gets looked into, his work will be referenced a lot.

By numerology, do you mean how the dimensions of the great pyramid have the golden number ,pi and what not in them? Because that isn't really numerology, that takes concentrated engineering effort.

That'd be Ys, actually. Mu is in the Indian Ocean if I recall correctly.

bosna is 100% illyrian don't lie you dirt serb

Reminder that Atlantic meant any ocean outside of the Mediterranean when Plato wrote it.

Atlantis was ancient Indonesia: atlan.org

fuck, this all sounds so far fetched, but…I WANT TO FUCKING BELIEVE.

I desperately want to know what our ancient forefathers knew, what knowledge we've lost.

I want to fucking believe.

Those set of images are mixing theories, rumours and myths
If we really want to know, we just need to gas the jews, pick money and go to relevant places in the ley lines
I have a ley center near me, and some of my associates have links to go and fuck around with geo tools, so i might as well go camp there for a week or 2
Nice excuse for drinking i have to say

Yes. Hard to find "definitive proof" because the Jews have actively been destroying the physical and word of mouth information for thousands of years, mostly under the guise of the Catholic Church.

I really want to know what truly lies over in Antarctica, but unfortunately it's heavily restricted via international treatises.

I mean call it a gut feeling, but I have a feeling that there is a metric fuck ton of lost knowledge and evidence over there, despite the "Antarctica is a big lump of ice" meme.

Look up operation highjump, that will put you in the right direction :)

Oh you meant the ice land
Yeah, the whole "underground lakes" and scientists classifying mountains recently is sketchy
And the knowledge is more than good taking into account some of the biological stuff might be preserved in really tough ice

No doubt the scientifics there are a billion-bucks backed mining/knowledge venture to find out something
But by who?

Well, that'll have to wait till morn, as I have work and it's quite late now.

is.. is that spurdo? the long legged one?

you think that's bad, i..

wait, i think i've made this post before. in this same thread. i think i've made this post talking about making this post before, too.

what the fuck

anyway, it's likely that life on this planet has occurred many times in the past and was eradicated by some mass extinction event, and we're just another iteration. it's also an explanation for aliens, where even without advanced interstellar travel, they could be some ancient, intelligent lifeforms. not necessarily from some other galaxy, mind you. perhaps living deep in the ocean or within the moon, though.

you'd think that we'd have some artifacts dating back that far, but you'd be wrong. shit decays too quickly. we don't even have evidence of human life from back when we KNOW we were around. 10,000 years ago is about the cutoff point, where it starts to get really hazy. but we're talking about hundreds of thousands of years ago, if not millions.

Not same user, but I'm almost 100% certain that's from Black Lagoon.

Hell, even with a lot of "recent" stuff it still remains somewhat with a touch of speculation
One of the few ways we know so much about Rome is that a few volumes of a history series managed to survive until the Renaissance when it was copied again

That's Frisland

Come home white man.

Skipping the /x/-tier speculation and shit, it's pretty obvious to anyone that there were multiple lands and civilizations lost to time that may even drastically challenge our current idea of history. Sadly lack of conclusive evidence is a fucking bitch, but there's a grain of truth in every tale and all those myths and legends of Atlantis, Ys, Mu and so on did not pop up out of nowhere.

Hard to destroy information when others don't even have any interest in preserving it.

I imagine once complete solid proof of Atlantis is out , niggers will start going WE WUZ ATLANTIANS N SHIEET, because it's been proven that they weren't KANGZ.

Wait. Noah's Flood. Wouldn't that mean that the kikes were responsible for the flood in a way.

Atlantis existed, I was one of the souls responsible for sinking it.

We already know there's a lost continent, and it's Zealandia.

New Zealand is the remains of a submerged continent east of Australia.

There's not seven continents, there's like 10, with several being dumped in various oceans.

Hell, Australia and Antarctica used to be one continent. When they were connected, air flows kept Antarctica warm.

Such absurdly old civilizations might have been any colo- hahaha who am i kidding, definetely not pajeets or niggers that's for sure
But 6'4'' blue eye blonde monsters is unlikely unless they were ayy genetical projects, taking into account the region was proto-arabesque (very late astro/proto-akadians)
But then again early arabs/phoenicians were blonde

He even said that "middle earth" was our actual earth , but before the end of the last ice age. That means that Niggers are literal orcs.

Fuck fact about the phoenicians that may or may not have anything to do with anything. They were named after the Phoenix, which was a symbol for their people, a symbol still used today by the free masons. The Phoenix was said to have given birth to Adonis, who was known the the Greeks and Romans. Adonis was known as Adonai as well, which is a other name for the God of the jews. Adonis was said to be the most beautiful god, which seems similar to me to lucifer being "the most beautiful angel". Funnily enough, in Greek mythology, Adonis was eaten by a pig lol.

All the retarded conspiracy shit aside, since it's Holla Forums I'm just gonna blame the Jews and say that most people on Earth use some variant of a Semite calander - The Muslim and Christian year is (((Jewish Year - x = y)))

I mean it's a lot easier to just say "Let's go by our earliest easily translatable documents rather than these fuckin moon runes

As for nuclear shit, no. The Aberdeen guy should have really looked around for a dumping ground of pottery because chances are, they used melted rock as cement. Seems a lot easier than building a house then covering it in wood to set it on fire.

An ancient "white" civilisation makes sense to some extent, but keep in mind that nignogs are not exclusive to Africa, nor is Africa exclusively nignog. Take a look at the natives of South Africa, who are weirdly chinky. Stands to reason that there were multiple civilisations in the same time frames and we just use the ones who we have the easiest time to translate from due to people still Heebing and Jeebing with the language.

funny thing is theres archaeological evidence for Ys
a brythonic celtic city in Brittany that was washed away by an extremely bad storm

Except that using your intellect is the opposite of instinct.

Fail.

No, that's not the meaning of the word, stop making up stuff.

I don't think you understand analogies,

An analogy is when two things have similar features.

Sigh, Atlantis has never existed, it was a rhetorical device used to explain Plato's politics.

Well that's actually very interesting
Being the first ones to widely use a written language and master maritime travelers i think they were very dominant in the mediterraen
The proto-arabs by definition, known for being pretty white and giving place to splinter groups after they got slapped like the berbers, the "white" africans, and most "native" lebanese/palestinians
Most, if not all their direct ancestors hate jews too

vid related
look it up before you disregard it next time

Article proves humans had superior skills in making tools.

Fail.

Absolutely retarded.

Notice, how I didn't the facts of this video, but was talking about something completely different.

Everybody and their grandmother in the ancient world hated jooz with a fucking passion and with good reason too because they were cunts even back then.

According to Plato ancient Atlantis had a merry old time waging war on an equally ancient Athens but no one seems to remember that and go digging up people's basements look for Atlantis' old bff

its related
chimps are obviously not as smart at humans but according to these tests they have better memories than us
obviously that shouldnt make sense but as it happens they do

We should make a mental recount on who DOESN'T / DIDN'T hate them
The answer may enfuriate many in this board i fear

Also i forgot to even point out a theory i was told about months ago
Atlantis was basically a very good city-state near Crete (the mountain niggers) when the Mediterrean Sea was much, much lower, making the area a sort of giant valley
When the water rose up, the seaside big city got sunk along with huge chunks of once-arable land
The oldest Crete/Minoan (or Mycenic?) cities are up in the hills, sometimes looking at the sea, which makes no sense taking into account they could've made the city a port, as with normal procedure from all civilizations
And no boats or depictions of a heavy maritime industry, like the later stages of Minoan culture

I remember reading from an user here about U-boats clashing with tall shit when they were navigating away in that area

archive.is/YxI1

It doesn't necessarily mean that evolution isn't true; just that they're not taking into account dysgenics. They think evolutionary progress is a constantly ascending line when in reality it fluctuates based on a myriad of factors.

So this is their final option, when they just can't win.

According to the bahda gjita, the ancient empire of Ramaya , which was located in modern day India and Pakistan, also fought Atlantis with their flying machines called vimanas. The Rama got their shit pushed in though, when Atlantis fucking nuked the fuck out of them. There have been ruined cities found in that area like Harrapan, that looks as though it was destroyed in an instant with a great blast, there are craters , the people look like they all died while going about their business, and there's even a small amount of radiation. I think atlantis was the ZOG US of 10,000 years ago.

There was even an all seeing eye, shieeeet. I want to find the one ring.

Well now the Bible starts to make irritably lot more sense.

that feel :/

>>>/fringe/
this thread is fucking garbage. Archaeology is a science, Göbekli Tepe is part of mainstream archaeology, Atlantis was a thought experiment, there was never a global flood, the Pyramids weren't built with magnets, the Inca were never white, Graham Hancock and Joe Rogan are idiots, 90% of this thread is Berenstain-tier.

It's still better than the alternative though. Bring on the collapse you kikes!

your mother is garbage!

Orcs are industrialization. Niggers are canonical, they're the Far Haradrim (Harad being Africa)
tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Far_Harad

SHUT IT DOWN
Filtered&reported.

It's a virus that attacks an already body.
But think the internet is becoming an effective immune system.
I doubt any of the ancient civilizations had an all-encompassing net of instant communication.

atlantis sunk under the weight of its degeneracy and discord, it will happen again

Where's the evidence that Gobekli Tepe is 15k years old?

wew.

Guy's guys guys. What if…Now I'm just spit balling here, what if WE'RE the ayyliums? We created the nigs to mine for gold, and the jews to be their task masters (the "chosen"), but then a comet butt fucked the planet and everything restarted. And now the jews are trying to kill us because they want to be the masters?

Hitler wasn't trying to contact aliens, he was trying to call in reinforcements!

That's an old theory from Sumerians
And i think i heard something aobut old indoos creating the modern poojeet to work for them
Then they got genocided somewhere and pajeets took over their culture and places, shitting all over their legacy ~:^)3

recalibration, I'd guess.

I'm suggesting you make up your own mind. The Atlantean colony hypothesis would state that the exodus of Atlanteans brought their own blueprints of civilization which all got their own spin in due time.

There are some similarities but they are not hard copies.

/

Sumerian kings list with has a lot of semantic debate.

/

Cymatics as a visualization of sound waves. Supposedly our view of soundwaves as 2d is flawed and they are 3d waves in reality.

/

youtube.com/watch?v=1wi729Z8B_E

Michael Tellinger found a place in South Africa where he claims there is no GPS signal or the 'computer freaks out interpreting the data'. Please don't judge his findings based on his conclusions.

The white race ( actual whites ) are descended from an Aldebaran colony. But we did not create niggers and Jews, they were created to disintegrate this world into chaos/suffering. Whoever was responsible for that conquered the old aldebaran colony and fucked with their genetics as well.

Right about this, at least the Vril society was. The Reinforcements are here and waiting for the Jewish orchestrated WW3 to liberate us.

nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html

Pole reversal would align with the idea of cyclical destruction.

modernsurvivalblog.com/pole-shift-2/proof-of-magnetic-pole-shift-reversal/

You must think out of the box here. They used techniques which we not or
barely know. They were based on energy/frequency manipulation. Vid related.

Michael Tellinger (search on youtube) does fantastic research on accoustics and ancient technology.

This is certainly a politically incorrect topic.

No, it's very simple, their short term memories are better, their long term memories are worse.

The box contains things like reason, language, logic, common sense, etc…

Ningishzidda is a Sumerian god, generally thought to be equivalent to the Egyptian Thoth and the Greek Hermes. Laurence Gardner , in fact, identifies Thoth as being Hermes-Trismegistus. There is the possibility Ningishzidda was also the early MesoAmerican god, Quetzalcoatl. Okay, so the guy gets around. This may be a good thing.

halexandria.org/dward376.htm

Humanity owes its existence and survival to Ningishzidda, the great architect, geneticist and musician. Genetically Nibiran, Ningishzidda birthed on Earth, son of Enki and Ereshkigal. Enki’d seduced Ereshkigal as he took her to run the Climate Station in South Africa. He left her there, pregnant with Ningshzidda.

Ningishzidda (aka Thoth, Hermes, Dionysus, Kukulcan, Xiuhtecuhtli, Feathered or Winged Serpent and Quetzlcoatl) joined Enki and Ninmah to create Nibiran/Erectus hybrid Earthlings, Adamu and Adapa. Ningishzidda found the X and Y chromosomes that let us hybrids reproduce.

enkispeaks.com/2012/08/thothningishzidda-by-sasha-lessin-ph-d-anthropology-u-c-l-a/

Plato’s description of Atlantis came shortly after the Jews were in exile in Babylon (c.600 B.C.) and were taking history lessons from Sumerian texts that contained the missing pre-history to the Hebrew Book of Genesis. These texts speak of a massive cataclysm that destroyed an advanced race. They tell how the Sumerian gods Enki and Ninharsag intervened in the evolution of humanity and created an advanced civilization that was destroyed and how they assisted in the long march to renewing civilization. These beings were the Shining Ones of Eden and early biblical times. In Plato’s Atlantis story Enki became Poseidon, the ruler of the Atlantis.

bibliotecapleyades.net/stargate/stargate08.htm

Yeah user, you're really superior to Archaeology.

What, fellow hyoo-mon? Don't you rexalibrqt from time to time?

I wonder why all these trickster gods are associated with wisdom and civilization. Seems like it would be the exact opposite. More disruptive than civilization building. Yet you see it over and over again in myths (that also sort of make sense).

Demographics can change very quickly. If you don't believe me just look at photos of LA, NYC, SF, London, Paris, etc from 50 years ago to photos from today, and 50 years is the blink of an eye in historical terms.

Implying sound levitation lacks all that. You are stuck in your scientific programming. Dismissing anything that doesn't comply with your "logic". There are many roads which lead to Rome. Yours is not the only one.
Free your mind from academic programming.

shhhh user, you shouldn't talk about such things around here.
Next thing you'll be telling them about the hraksuphutmxs

Sorry OP, but there's no good evidence that Atlantis exists. The cultural diffusion of myths is something, but it's not quite enough. We don't have a smoking gun. Ignatius Donnelly, the first modern Atlantis theorist, thought that the smoking gun was bananas. His logic went something like this:

"Bananas are a crop which is maintained by men. Bananas exist in both the New World and the Old. As a crap which is maintained by men, some men must have brought the bananas to the New World. Since we do not know of anyone bringing bananas to the New World, it must have been a civilization which is older than our own."

Alas, he was completely wrong. He did not know about the Portuguese sailors.that stealth-brought bananas to the Americas and started growing them.

If you want to prove that Atlantis is real, OP, find a smoking gun. Donnelly had the right idea, but there just didn't seem to be a gun to find.

Here's his book. An interesting read:
sacred-texts.com/atl/ataw/

There was always amerindians in those "build" regions (few instances talk about people before them and their civs)
Also reminds me of the Aztecs, whose ruling class was composed of red-skinned indians from the U.S. Southwest/Mexico's Northwest, while the current local population consist of descendants of their slaves. So much that the gov still has any DNA proofing of the mummies banned due to severe butthurt even when the popular mythos refers to warriors from the north

Also almost all Conquistadores stories imply they were a bunch of butchers, they were well-received, talked about their culture, presented to their rulers who respected them and offered any help, only for all of them to be deposed violently, even if they looked like literal europeans
Spain and their demoorization of their ranks really did a number to world history

We've been resting on our laurels, confident in our superiority to all the other races, not considering our utter inferiority to our own ancestors. The lesser races are undeserving of civilization, but so are we! We have to change, improve ourselves without limit.

MAKE WHITES GREAT AGAIN
RECLAIM EVERYTHING WE WERE AND MORE

I hope they come in soon, I'd love to look up in the sky and see a shit ton of vimanas flying down blowing up our enemies.

Just get rid of the jews first for humanity's (and our future's) sake
White man brought them into power, only white men can put them down
The rest would be a breeze because that would make the white race the de-facto ruler unless the chinese pull off a magna set piece

You ever been so mad you decided to make a flying temple and nuke some indians?

I have strong suspicions that the "shut it down" resonse is a strong indication of jewish subversion in ANY organisation.
Whites are for TRUTH, the enemy is for hiding TRUTH and outright lies.

Just dump a bunch of "iron thunderbolts" on them.

nah nigger, all I see is a cool ass skeleton

Chilean here.
We know how they were made.
The statues were made from a very easy to carve stone (you can use your own nails, I know because I touched the stones Moais were made from (you're forbidden to touch the actual statues, though)).
They then transported them using tree logs.

For a while scientists didn't knew how they transported them because they thought Eastern Island didn't have trees: there were no trees when western civilization arrived there.
Turned out that the little fuckers had cutted them all down.

In fact:
- Rapa Nui people killed their aristocratic leaders
- They toppled down the statues that had been carved in the leaders images
- Since they were stupid they ate all the animals without thinking on farming them. When sailors arrived, they saw people cannibalizing each other.
- They burned all the trees. Sailors rescued some weird writings in wood that the natives were burning for warmth.

Today the island is very pretty, I saw chileans cultivating and filling the place with the proper plants and trees. The natives are trying to take care of the island but the Moai statues are doomed because of erosion. I'm glad the sailors stole some of the better stuff that's now in museums because otherwise they would be lost forever.

PD: Chileans imposed their laws on the natives of the island, but trying to be understanding they made some exceptions in order to be more tolerant with the island customs. Today natives are asking to have 100% Chilean laws because the island customs included some toleration to proper rape and other stuff that treated women as property (in legal aspects, not in SJW perspective).

TL;DR: We're not all equal.

God dammit, that picture was already in the thread how'd it get posted.

real picture.

Should also note the cloud people of peru

that pic is missing Newgrange in Ireland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newgrange

According to Heyerdahl the viracochas from peru left in boats, arrived on easter island, and died out.

why so triggered fam?

psychiatry is bollocks
scientology is the mediatic spearhead of anti psychiatry in order to discredit it

youtube.com/watch?v=eVwaftPSRd0&ab_channel=AliceLovelace
highly relevant to thread; everybody watch this

I read a very legit debunking of his works somewhere, which led me to believe him a fraud.

of course if find it right after posting
badarchaeology.wordpress.com/2014/01/02/hancocks-fingerprints-of-the-gods-part-i-misunderstanding-early-modern-cartography/

The entire article just consists of "pure coincidence!"

Looks like the sumerian one is wearing watches.

Ancient alium's description of these cities are very comfy, i often smoke weed and watch it and have a very nice dreams.

This thing always bothered me.
Why bother transporting 887 13 ton statues with wooden logs all across the island which destroys your own habitat in the process?
There are not many examples of people destroying their own enviroment conscioulsy, which is even more true for the ancients.

And as you said, the statues are built out of volcanic tuff which can be scratched into shape and isn't very resistant.
The problem with this is that the rock of these statues is too fragile to transport across long distances since it is basically compressed ash from what I know of geology.
Across logs and across difficult terrain withouth chipping it along the way. Let alone putting them in the upward position

And looking at the wikipedia article, many scientists tried to do it with 5 ton and 10 ton replicas and failed to take them intact even for 50 meters.
So I'd say this log theory is merely speculation.

Meteor hitting the glacial ice sheet in North America give or take 11000 years ago at the end of the younger dryas. It's pretty much a certainty.

Not only would it have caused flash flooding on a nearly unimaginable scale in NA, which would have wiped out any trace of civilization no matter how big, but the weight of the ice taken off of one section of the planet would cause another section of the planet to sink as that part rose. Plus all the water levels rising, you now have a perfect storm of wiping out any civilization in NA, plus huge coastal swaths of land in Europe being sunk beneath the ocean.

huh, I wonder if there is any relation to the Thule people en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_people

Re: the existence of Atlantis…

It does seem that an advanced civilization existed on Earth long before our own. There is a fair amount of evidence of this civilization. Additionally, it does seem that the recalcitrance of academics to acknowledge the presence of a previous advanced civilization on Earth is related to (((secret orgs and churches))). There is a preponderance of proof for these two assertions, though I won't quote it, only state that if one is interested in the topic, there is much to see.

One good resource for conjecture comes from Billy Meier's statements. He talks at length about the previous civilization that existed on Earth, how it was destroyed, and how and why its existence was covered up. To follow up on this line of inquiry, do a search for Atlantis on the www.futureofmankind.co.uk website.

futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Atlantis

Should be plenty there to get someone started.

Here are some mathematicians who went through his work alt.geschichte-chronologie.de/l2-wahl/l2-autoren/l3-alle/History.html>>6812174

Very interesting.

seeds are in the bag. Agriculture is the prerequisite for civilization.

Still need knowledge how to plant and harvest those seeds

This would make so much sense, considering what the (((early catholic church))) did to the bible

I've already accepted that geologic history is off by orders of magnitude (as well as nearly anything pertaining to carbon dating earlier than ~1000 BC)

Yes. Atlantis was real and Plato gave accurate information.

The coastline of he USA has changed though, and water levels have risen further. If you take this into account, the last island in the chain is exactly where Plato placed it. Bermuda.

Atlantis is Minoan post-volcanic myths and you're all a bunch of disinfo shills who should be ashamed of yourselves for disgraces the real hidden history of our race…. It's not mysterious or magical or alien

Was playing with the Ley Lines in Google Earth, and like someone said here, there's a bunch of versions around
Many claimed facts do not match in that Ley file, unless you take into account a big offset from lines, something going from 15 to 25 km
And if you can see in pic related, you REALLY have to try to evade a ley line, and if we take into account only the basic ones then you end up beefing that line offset to 50+ km, which makes it unreliable as anything can be near 50km a line

Shame, i was having fun

I remember reading somewhere that the story of atlantis and the story of the great flood happened at the same time with the polar ice caps melting and the global sea level rising a hundred or so meters. Even the abbos remember the great flood in the most cancerous way possible - interpretive dance.

I think the location was somewhere near the black sea because the black sea, before the great flood, was a fresh water lake. We know this because it's the same reason why it has its characteristic colour.

The people's of Polynesia created a way of ocean going called wayfinding. It's a very complex system that relies upons the ocean tides, the various species of animals, the stars and the wind I believe. It's possible an ancient sea faring people could have devised a similar system

And I believe there was a man who managed a trip from Hawaii to California in a two canoe boat in one piece just to prove that it was possible.

You should be ashamed of yourself if you blindly accept civilization started 10.000 years ago. Atlantis is just a metaphor for pre-existing civilization.

SIEG HEIL

Here’s another.

Holy fucking shit, an actual Scientologist on a chan.

Did a booger-bear
Come from somewhere out there
Just to land in the Andes?
Was she round
And did she have a motor
Or was she something different?

Guacamole Queen
Guacamole Queen
Guacamole Queen

It's not a meme, it's the fact that many shills and shitposters are recognizable by very low post numbers with exclusively bullshit content.

Colon as well as many of the conquistadores were crypto-Jews. No, really. "Pizarro", for example is a typical Spanish-Jewish surname. Source, unfortunately in Spanish:

cvc.cervantes.es/artes/sefarad/memoria/memoria_peru.htm

And their fortress city, Kuelap.

Checking this get

God damn, fucking kikes are every where. Wasn't Christopher Columbus either a jew or paid by jews? Did jews finance the whole damn expedition to murder some Indians and burn their histories?

Well, he was from Genoa, and Genoa, being a mercantile power, was full of Jews. In fact, many Jews in South America are Sephardim of Italian origin.

"Did Atlantis exist? Where is Atlantis?"

SEE FOR EVIDENCE:

Population and cultural dispersion of advanced sea faring people is a well known phenomena. The Pacific islands were relatively quickly colonized in successive waves through the usage of astute astronomical observation. It is no mistake that where there is nothing but an open blue expanse, sea farers turn to the heavenly bodies to track both time and place. (seek other haplogroups and bloodlines as well)

In those days, the mid-Atlantic ridge was many hundreds of feet higher in its altitude. With a reduced weight of water and rift valley separation not having progress some millennia further, a great many temperate islands and coasts existed through out the sea.

The strong repeated motifs of the early antedeluvian civilization are found throughout the world having been passed down through the generations to today in the ways of religious legends and mystic practices - ie. the trinity, spirits of divine power entrusted with aspects of reality, orders or knowledgeable craft

It is not always known what and from where the remnants of records come; however, it should be no surprise that the remnants are most frequently discovered amongst the descendants of their creators. Many ancient maps inexplicably include features and detail that exceed what should have been know in that time. Upon further investigation, the sources of inspiration and region of these anomalous maps coincide with others of the same nature in source and region respectively.

Stone as the most readily abundant, strong, and stable building material is the natural choice for a developing civilization to choose to use. With progressive advancing development in skill and understanding, the craft improves in abilities and demand for stone works increase and is not abandoned.

Explanation
While colonies of any grand empire can be found spread over much of the earth, where the capital city of Atlantis resides, has been regarded as a mystery.

However, the mistake made was in interpreting all the serious and inspired maps and descriptions created of the island capital while their literal meaning, similarity, and truths have always been the same even where imperfect.

The capital island of Atlantis is the Great Meteor Guyot in the Seewarte Seamount chain.

South of the Azores and east of the Canary Islands, it is a large volcanic flat with a single large mountain peak in the northwest and two bays - a smaller in northeast and greater in the southest, the subsea plataeu is accompanied by a duo of coastal neighboring subsea islands to its southwest.

Your Welcome

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudoarchaeology#Description
There you have it guys. Need any more proof?

That actually may be Argentina, so I've heard. but there were other early maps with Antarctica on it.

Research about "Operation Highjump"

It is. I'm sure the loss of that civilization resulted in the mass migrations near the end of the ice-age. Which would also explain why so many different civilizations across the globe have VERY similar architecture, art, gods, statues and pyramids.

The similarities are obvious, yet how else could they all be similar? They were all trying to envision Atlantis.

intersting the pdf is available on a Masonic site

Not really.

So much irrelevant bs in this thread.

The two things that matter

1: Civilization is older than currently asumed. Göbekli Tepe is proof of that.
2: The last ice age about 12.000 years ago was probably caused by huge asteroid impacts on the american continent which is also what wiped out all the mega fauna(not a bunch of fucking indians spread super thinly across the continent, if that was the case niggers would've long killed all elephants.)

Another interesting theory is that the myths about global flooding persistent among many cultures stem from those precise asteroid impacts.

One thing is for sure, if Aliens do show up then they will take credit for all that shit whether they did it or not

youtube.com/watch?v=EWW1uLX3ClY

youtube.com/watch?v=BsqOLCXYznE

Atlantis is literally something that plato made up in one his shitty ass stories/metaphors. Literally Ring of Gyges tier.

Any scholarly articles on this yet?

/xpol/ is always right

That's right goy, you'd better stick to the kosher, aproved academic version of history.
If you try to prove otherwise, you must be a RACIST.
I mean, look at the holocaust deniers, they are so anti-semitic that they deny the FACTs* about the shoah, Oy Vey!

* FACT in this instance means: Fabricated Accounts of the Chosen Tribe

mlc psh raza
When Spain won, they tried to flush all the moors/not-spaniards and their mudkids away, so in the conquest they threw all the moor soldiers, prisioners and people they could find, and they were usually pretty bad people
That's why Spain cleansed itself at some degree, and why at the top of some random mountain in Colombia there's spics with arab genes BEFORE any OPEC/U.N. based rapefugee missions
Spaniards deny this, like they deny any arab influence being big in Spain, while listening to their flamenco, drinking their soft sweet wine, in their cozy Granadian restaurants

Arab/Spaniard mud pillager with nothing to lose + weak & cowardly Indian lepero who didn't want to fight back = Juanito, the Home Depot illegal guy

Newfoundland is Atlantis, the navel of earth

see how it fits into the middle of Pangaea?

waddaya at bys

It shouldn't surprise me that a reincarnated member of the Bafath would post on H8chan.

Tsarion!

I agree, that's how it went down. For better and worse.

Especially in Mexico, yes. South America proper tends to be better, although too much negro blood turns everthing into shit.

No doubt, and many countries have been muddied by nig blood
But in those countries the caste system was strong, to the point it still is a part of their culture, now taken as a running gag/family joke, but you know, when you repeat a joke for 20 years you are ought to take it into account at the end

The South/Caribbean sector, that is Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador and south of Panama, use it, i know Venezuela and Colombia and they rarely blanda up after the poor class; middle class and high class go with what they know, and because yuge sectors of the industrialized country were made by Yuros taking into account black hoods, euro hoods, native hoods, etc, you will rarely live among people NOT from your class other than in school, and even so schools are separated
A dense segregation system that the majority liked

That's why there's pure niggas in Ecuador (Guayaquil is Cape Town in South America) and some towns in Venezuela are 80% Italian, Maracaibo is 50% arab (majority christian), Chile has a huge chunk of unmixed Palestinians. It goes on and on
But in some sectors the majority is poor class, so it's not rare to see cosmic niggas, a product of mixing with arab, native, nigga and european.
All they all vote socialist parties

This picture in your post is a veiled threat.

Was that sam hyde on the top banner there?

Did anything come from the work the Holocene Impact Working Group? Did stuff they potentially found with Burkle crater was quite interesting.

atlantis = finland

you are welcome

Just stop it shill(s).

The most compelling evidence for Atlantis is definitely the star knowledge and the star maps of Giza and Angor Wat. Although passed on by different generations and building on previous sites it's obvious there's a connection.
All showing exactly the same position of stars as they were rising in 10500 BC, the start of the cycle. Maybe even unknowingly marking the start of their collapse.

The whole knowing of the precession of the equinoxes that takes 26000 years to go around is pretty amazing. A civilization would have to record everything on the way to notice this shit, in addition to being astronomers on par with those today.
And Egyptians figuring this out right out of the bat, having the zodiac fully researched when they established their civilization is hard to believe.

ok

t. (((Wolf Wichman)))

Every jew I've ever met has hated history, and says we should always look forward. Poor guy didn't realize who he let onto his team.

Forgot to clear name field.

The Mongols and Scythians were 'centaurs' because of their reliance on horses, could be a similar thing.

Bumping this with another request for someone to try and convince me the 10000+ years dates are even remotely accurate.
ITT, I'm saying that C14 has provided extremely inaccurate results and (((scientists))) are only picking those results which fit in with their expectations, complete with quotes.
C14 is only decent up to ~4000-5000 years b.p., since we can calibrate based on written records.

The Atlantians were essentially the last neanderthal civilization. As the ice age slowly began to recede and the sea levels rose land-bridges where broken forming new islands leaving scattered groups of neanderthals broken off and isolated . As Cro-Magnon migrated north toward continental europe the neanderthals where displaced and crossbred with Cro-Magnon till eventually they ceased to exist however groups of neanderthals still continued to thrive and exist among isolated islands and landmasses as Cro-Magnon was unable to spread there.

Unfortunately the islands much like the land-bridges that had bought the neanderthals to them were fated to be consumed by the sea and as sea levels rose eventually the neanderthals and the islands they inhabit were wiped out.

The Yuga Cycles pretty much coincide with the Altantis story. We were taught backwards by the kikes, they told us everything is Linear time based, but the ancients all knew the world goes in cycles.

Nice dubs.

Where the fuck are we in the cycle though? For real. There's a million opinions.

Occult anons, where are you? Who got it right? Is shit getting better for real? The appearance of Kek seems to indicate so, dawn could actually be in sight.

I don't see how the connection couldn't be explained by the transmission of Sumerian astrology first to the Egyptians who copied Sumerian art and knowledge from the predynastic period and then through the post-Alexandrian world to the Cambodians.

According to the only opinions who matter the aryan ones we've been in the Kali Yuga/Age of Iron for quite some time though some people would give a more recent start date than the ancient thinkers did. And Kek's revelation is only the new thing, he's been with us for years. Take the greek form of Kek/Kekette, Nyx/Erebus and contrast the domains of their kids with what we do everyday and realize the internet has been a yuge invocation of the gods of night and of this all we have become their greatest cult without even knowing it.

That thing looks much more like some kind of kettlebell than a purse, I bet all those bearded ancient hipsters came from /fit/.

Atlantida is perfectly preserved in the Mariana's trench.
It's shaped like a flower.

Bump for an awesome thread.

This was an amazing watch. If you anons, skipped it, check it out.

Does anybody have a link to some youtube video that debunks evolution or something?

It's like 4 hours long or something iirc. Don't know who it's by.

Go home Benancio, or should i say Abdul
Bongs should investigate Frisland, recent discovers that a similar place exists underwater in the same place is too much of a coincidence

le deep web meme

COUGH FINAL FANTASY X COUGH

HIT THE JACKPOT

You all have to check this out, will require some time, so if you need a break from the happenings, look into Carl Munck's The Code (vid related).

Ancient dubs, ancient cartography, ancient autism, all intersecting with Egyptian and other mythology revealing the true power held by the original Aryan civilization.

It all comes together here, and it's utterly beautiful. No superstitious made up crap, just mathematics. Almost unbelievable, but the truth of the numbers don't lie. No wonder the kikes stole gematria from the Greeks/Babylonians/Assyrians for themselves and have been trying to suppress ancient history. The Jews just do not measure up to the old Aryans.

This could use its own thread, its that huge. If the NatSocs had the knowledge that Carl Munck figured out, it would have proven a lot of their esoteric theories.

I can sense that this material is THE foundation for a revival of a new Aryan religion. Was Kek showing us the way with dubs?

Hello

And what would that more recent start date be, the rise of Akenaten?

Would you have listened to him any other way? :^)

Atlantis is Tartessos.

These niggers think they figured it out. They might be onto something, who knows.

read this

gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/the-doomed-aryan-race/1285-atlantis.html
gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/kabbalah-of-the-mayan-mysteries/1073-atlantis.html
gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/the-revolution-of-beelzebub/1030-atlantis.html
gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/secret-doctrine-of-anahuac/3566-atlantis.html

What about the Antikythera mechanism?
If civilization collapsed right now there would be no evidence it ever even existed within a few thousand years. A few large structures made of stone or concrete would survive but that's about it. They could only speculate about us…

Who are you?

Have there been any underwater ruins found?

Yes, numerous. But there's always the shills there to discredit it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yonaguni_Monument

sorta

runesoup.com/2012/03/atlantis-is-real/

I reverse searched the second picture, of the humanoid reptile, and found that it was a Peruvian statue. Beyond that I haven't turned up any interesting sources that look even remotely reputable. Care to share a blurb about the hypothesized origins of this statue?

If you're referring to the pyramids, their shape was not intentional, but emergent from the problem of stacking multiple square tombs one on top of the other, then filling in the sides with more stones to make a flat face.

Besides written records of the architectural progression existing, we can see each step in subsequent attempts to do this with varying degrees of success, especially in Egypt.

What do you know, another (1).

Quoted from the lecture notes arranged by Bob Brier, Ph.D., Professor of Egyptology, on the Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt. Like I said, pyramids are the logical engineering conclusion of stacking tombs (mastabas), and yes, they did literally figure it out with trial and error, not ubermensch mathematics and theory.

Most of the pyramids never contained bodies. Even your quoted text alludes to that.

Are you stupid? What difference does it make if the tomb has a body in it or not, it is constructed as a tomb.

Pay the fuck attention. For the purposes of the thread, Atlantis means an ancient coastal civilization that was deluged at the end of the last I've age. It was in the first fucking post by op, you fucking tit.

>IT'S A TOMB BECAUSE I SAY SO. NEVERMIND THE FACTS.

Yes, they were. There is a clear progression from burial pits to pyramids. They were built as tombs. It doesn't matter if they were used or not. If you build a car but never drive it, it does not cease being a car.

There were a variety of reasons they were not used, either due to faulty construction, or cultural aspects such as the one mentioned, where the ruler of the unified Egyptian kingdom would have two tombs constructed as a representation of his rule over Upper/Lower Egypt, but would obviously only use one.

This is very easy to understand.

>Are you stupid? What difference does it make if the rapists are Muslim or not, the man on the television says Germans are the real rapists anyway, therefore Muslims can't be the rapists afterall.

A completely different and utterly intellectually dishonest analogue. If a chair is never sat in, but is built as a chair, it is still a chair.

The pyramids were built as tombs, and regardless of whether anyone was actually entombed there, that's what they were: elaborate, stacked mastabas.

Only the bold part was relevant, the rest for context. I was hoping it would make you see the error in trusting the information that you have accepted simply by virtue of it coming from a perceived authority, and discarding everything else without first considering it.

Yes? That was their idea of prestige. They were heavily focused on the after life. Rich people got fancy tombs. You have nothing but snark, and I'm done wasting my time with you.

Is around 9000 years old not 15000 which is during the Neolithic Revolution

Are we not considering Bosnia part of Europe now?

No, that's when it was buried.

No, that's around 7500BC

This. During the last Ice Age the Gulf stream was forwarded into the Baltic Sea because ice blocked it from advancing further north which kept the coastline of Finland Ice Free. When the Ice melted (flood) and retreated (physical destruction) the "Atlantis" (Alt-Land-Is) was destroyed.

>7500BC
>9000 years ago

Are you serious?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_xZmG8xc4k

Sorry, I forgot to embed.

Meant to say 9000BC

Anyone have a documentary suggestion for advance ancient technologies?

inb4 ancient aliens meme

guys a tomb with no body is a cenotaph
now pls shut up

Atlantis was merely an allegory. There have been cities sunken under the ocean, and some of them may have inspired the tale of atlantis, but none of them actually were atlantis.

Wait, wait you build a 6 008 000 ton monument to yourself and don't mark it with any hieroglyphs or even your name?
And the shit talking egyptologist derive that it was built for a tomb from an insignificant seal in some forgotten corner?
All while the pyramid represents a monument to mathematics, including earth circumference, star positions, light speed and golden ration/pi?

No there isn't. They went from heaps of shitty poorly designed bricks into the masterfully made Great pyramids and back to the heaps of bricks.

You honestly want me to believe that it was meant as a tomb and not as a giant observatory temple/knowledge bank from times of the last Ice Age? OR at least some vastly superior knowledge from people unknown/hidden from us?

Yep. I heard the Russians are actually surveying the site

Nope, Hamburg is at the North sea, not Baltic sea…
1 is some rural area North of Berlin

piramidasunca.ba/eng/home-en.html?view=featured

you said it

This shit just blew me away. There's too many coincidences for there to be nothing to this.

Holy shit.

Just finished the first video.

That pure mathematics…it's just no way in heaven or hell that all these monuments are mere (((coincidences))).

What other knowledge may have been lost due to fucking Mudslime savagery and Jewish trickery?

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Big thanks for the video, finished first one, going for the other two parts. Really interesting stuff, very weird that this would never be common knowledge. Someone is hiding something..

These dubs prove you right.

ancient men were pussywhipped

Yes, Antarctica and Argentina were indeed connected at one point.

Just like Ireland to England, to the Falklands, to Europe.

Thank you, Jesus

Just like why we are never educated on the 'Sea Peoples' and the technological advances they made to the Mediterranean world.

People want to believe it's a static line from Nomads/Caveman < Ancient Bronze Age Kingdoms and City States < Iron Age Cultures < Steel Age/Medieval < Enlightenment Age < Colonial Expansion of Europe < Industrial Age < Modern Age < Information Age

When history goes much further back and with more technological complexity then what is taught today.

what about these? any ideas anyone? they are incan

I do recognize them, and remember somewhere that they were called out as a 'hoax'. However, when looking around, all I can find are kikepedia about it (which can not be trusted regarding this), and weird pages with names such as, yexheadquarters, ancientaliensdebunked, earthbeforeflood, etc.

But if you're still interested to see what these pages all say, go ahead and look here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ica_stones
yecheadquarters.org/ica-stones-are-they-real/
ancientaliensdebunked.com/the-ica-stones-dinosaurs-man-and-advanced-technology-in-peru/
earthbeforeflood.com/ica_tones_-_messages_from_tulan_chimostok_of_17_million_years_age.html

I wouldn't know at all, not too much knowledge about these stones to claim either side. But since only 90s-layout pages and wikipedia touches the subject, I guess we'll never know.

Eric Orwoll just made a speculative video on this that I consider top-tier. Watch the previous three videos in the series if you like it.

Yeah, it totally changes your perspective on the past. It's stronger than belief, more of a sense of knowing that a bunch of ancient autists created an advanced civilization in the distant past and spread it around the globe.

Atlantis wasn't probably the name of it, but Plato timed it close to the end of the ice age (all the flood myths make sense now, eh?).

Ethiopian book of Enoch (oldest version; not tampered by the jews!) tells us of the civilization pre-flood. If somebody has Vedic sources for pre-flood or Platos sources, I would like to add them to my knowledge.

>And when the watchers*, the sons of heaven (note; not sons of God, as modern translation has them), beheld them, they became enamoured of them, saying to each other, Come, let us select for ourselves wives from the progeny of men, and let us beget children.

>And the women conceiving brought forth giants,
The Greek texts vary considerably from the Ethiopic text here. One Greek manuscript adds to this section, "And they [the women] bore to them [the Watchers] three races–first, the great giants. The giants brought forth [some say "slew"] the Naphelim, and the Naphelim brought forth [or "slew"] the Elioud. And they existed, increasing in power according to their greatness."
When they turned themselves against men, in order to devour them;
And began to injure birds, beasts, reptiles, and fishes, to eat their flesh one after another, (8) and to drink their blood.
So, we have the watchers taking human women (just like Greek gods), gave birth to giants (who gave birth to Greek gods, with Kronos/Saturn being the source). Then we have the claim that the Nephilim were 'the heroes of the old'… European mythology included Giants/Titans fighting gods and demigods, both going against humans etc.
When all of ancient mythology sings the same song, you think there is some merit to it…

Some relevant pdfs related to the Vedas. Remember that we don't even know how ancient these traditions are because they existed for an unknown period of time in the form of rhyming poetry/mantras/hymns before being committed to written language in 2000bc.

>>>/pdfs/398
>>>/pdfs/656
>>>/pdfs/657
>>>/pdfs/758

It should also be noted that these watchers gave technological advancements to humans. Prometheus implies similar source for technology (heavenly transgressor, Prometheus gives fire to man).

This is a slide thread.

Because """atlantis""" is just a meme. Why?
Because the egyptians, mesopotamians/hittites and greeks all used "sea people" to describe those that invaded by sea.

That meant, anyone across the meditteranean by boat.
To the Egyptians - the greeks and hittites
To the greeks - hittites and egyptians
To the Hittites - greeks and egyptians.

There's your """atlantis""" - literally just people across the sea.

So the Egyptians killed themselves for fun and called themselves the Sea peoples? They were the last ones struck by them; all the other major civilizations died within 50 years of the attack that devastated even Egypt - never regaining its might.
What is it sliding?

Thanks, will take some time to study.

Yes it's kind of a bummer I tried it as well.

Maybe once I'm going to try to find patterns that do line up and if I find patterns compare it to all ley line maps.

Those weren't Atlantians
They were some super early slavs raping shit up, then they killed themselves in a civil war
Forgot their name but Romans and Egyptians were so triggered that when those guys killed themselves, both empires decided to erase them from history, but many tribes and towns recorded them
Will search the names

Scythians? Xerxes lost against them, too.

and no, those weren't Atlanteans… Atlantis is - according to Plato- something that happened 8-11 000 years ago.

This.

/thread closed

Is that sphinx pic to imply the humanoid head was carved later after the jackal was destroyed?

That means 11 600 years ago

Get out, mundane

Where did you find this map???

I literally wrote an article on the origins of the "Sea People" and they explained their home to being near the coast of Germany/Briton, but in a large inline meeting several rivers.

Just leave a few links:

William Scott-Elliott
The story of Atlantis : a geographical, historical, and ethnological sketch; illustrated by four maps of the world's configuration at different periods

archive.org/details/storyofatlantisg00scot

Dr. Rudolf Steiner
The Submerged Continents of Atlantis and Lemuria

wn.rsarchive.org/Books/GA011/English/TPS1911/GA011_c01.html

anthrowiki.at/Atlantis

The Submerged Continents of Atlantis and Lemuria
II

wn.rsarchive.org/Books/GA011/English/TPS1911/GA011_c02.html

The forefathers of the Atlanteans lived on a part of the earth which has disappeared, the principal portion of which lay to the south of what is Asia to-day. In Theosophical literature they are called Lemurians. After passing through various stages of evolution the greater number fell into decadence. They became a stunted race, whose descendants, the so-called savages, inhabit certain portions of the earth even now. Only a small number of the Lemurians were capable of advancing in their evolution, and it was from these that the Atlantean Race developed. Still later something similar occurred. The great mass of the inhabitants of Atlantis fell into decadence; and the so-called Âryans, to which race belongs the humanity of our present civilisation, sprang from a small division of these Atlanteans. According to the nomenclature of the “Secret Doctrine,” Lemurians, Atlanteans, and Âryans are Root-Races of humanity. If we think of two such Root-Races preceding the Lemurian, and two following the Âryan in the future, we have altogether seven. The one always arises out of the other in the manner pointed out in the case of the Lemurian, Atlantean, and Âryan Races. And each Root-Race has physical and mental qualities entirely different from those of that which precedes it. While, for example, the Atlantean brought his memory and everything in connection with it to a high degree of development, the duty of the Âryan of the present is to develop thought-power and all that appertains thereto.
But each Root-Race itself must pass through different stages, and these again are always sevenfold. At the beginning of a time-period belonging to a Root-Race, its leading characteristics appear in an immature state; they gradually reach maturity, and then at last decadence. Thus, the members of a Root-Race are divided into seven sub-races. However, it must not be imagined that one sub-race immediately disappeared on the development of a new one. On the contrary, every one of them continued to exist for a long time, while others flourished beside it. Thus there are always dwellers on the earth, living side by side, but showing the most varied stages of evolution.

bump

Can I have sauce on the music, please? that's fucking good

Shamefur
Obligatory film for everyone in this day and age, without reservations of the most emblematic movies ever made

I was still in my communist cage at that time m8, grew up with only Soviet movies and films.
I've tried catching up on some western stuff though.

Well not all soviet shit was bad, they had some good kino

Koyaanisqatsi is basically an experimental film with no dialog, just images and music
It's basically about toying with the idea of an old Hopi/native american prophecy about their collective apocalypsis, about themselves being wiped out and replaced
The movie strongly implies americans (white americans to be more specific) being that prophecy, and furthermore building advanced stuff over their old lands, destroying/bombing the shit out of their sacred places, and bombing the shit out of the newly created places

It sounds pretty grim and anti-white but the other half of the movie ends with more upbeat music, showing how advanced and organized this new civilization is, and actually being quite good/benign and creating new "sacred" places while conserving the old ones

But at the very end, it seems these injuns had more writing on the wall, including themselves, implying these new advanced ways will also get wrecked if they keep "inviting disaster by overtaking nature"

That's a resumed perspective, in the end it's just a visual experience with no racial meaning. Movie didn't invent anything but it highly popularized some ideas, and the music is top notch

Thanks for the rundown, user. Will definitely watch it.

I came across (((Frank Joseph's))) Atlantis Encyclopedia a couple of years ago and thought it was a crock of shit, well it is, not only is it poorly sourced, it's full of bullshit and fake references etc. However, I decided to go through the At* section and redo it myself.

Before anyone says "but the Ad* prefix fits in there too" well that is true, but to be fair, I wanted to keep the premise of the piece as simple as possible, besides I literally know fuck all about linguistics.

I'm not your typical 'atlantologist' more a student of mytho-utopian thought.

There are plenty of recurrent themes to keep one occupied.

Enjoy lads.

neochriochnachd.wordpress.com/2016/06/02/at/

wew lad

oh but user we can no preserve all of the information we could ever want to we just have to now

blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/crystal-memory-allows-efficient-storage-of-quantum-information-in-light/
humansarefree.com/2014/01/5d-crystals-can-store-data-virtually.html

Damn. Everyone should watch this documentary. Carl Munck seems sage-worthy and I couldn't find much substance debunking him or the actual math (though, of course, the word "debunked" auto-completes after his name).

Found a couple of other (shorter and easier to watch) videos specific to Atlantis that build off of Munck's work, and it really seems to make the pieces of the puzzle appear much clearer.

The below is compulsory if you got the gist of what Munck was talking about:

Guess I don't know how to embed… don't post often.

youtube.com/watch?v=ChiDottZ0cw

(checked)

It's under the post options & limits dropdown below the file select frame. You just drop the regular browser url in there and it embeds, but an embed supercedes any photos you may have also attached so you'll have to choose which you'd rather have next to the body of your post.

P.S. sweet trips

Nice videos, thanks for that user!

Maybe the pyramids are older than we think, and Zoser, and Sneferu were just trying to replicate what they had already on their landscape. Maybe what they thought was built by their gods?

Don't cherry pick.
classics.mit.edu/Plato/timaeus.html

So I watched the entire six hour or so documentary that's getting some action in here (Carl Munck's "The Code") and am now itching for more analysis of this topic. Although I hadn't given 'Atlantis' (or whatever it is often proclaimed to be) much thought prior to clicking on this thread, that video really solidified the notion that there was an ancient civilization that built these pyramids and other structures that would last for ages at coordinated points across the globe. I looked up information about any potential debunking of the math, but there's nothing of substance and the mathematics of the structures seems fully legit. The way they all line up and point to or signify the dimensions of each other is insane.

I feel like I need more, but there seems to be a ton of bullshit out there on Atlantis. Not sure what to trust or waste time on. Munck's Red Ice podcast was also a major let down.

Anyway, does Munck's "The Code" deserve its own thread? That was one of the most fascinating things I've ever watched, especially considering it's just a guy with a projector. Is there nothing that has picked up off of Munck's work in the last 20 years?

See
Ultimately, I think we can find a lot more interesting sites on Earth that tie into the Munck's matrix, just by playing with the numbers.

Also, someone else created a thread based off of my initial post in this thread, but it was attacked by shills and sank by the mods. Should wait for this thread to die before we create a new one.

My hunch is that Freemasonry rediscovered this material themselves back in the 16th century (late 1500's), because when they helped the British Parliament legalize the mile, foot, and inch, and other measurement, they used the measurements that match the originals revealed in The Code.

So expect masonic shills to slide any thread based on it.

Can someone think of a large lake in the middle of an island?

I haven't gotten far enough into those vids, but does he talk about what measurements they used? I thought they used the Megalithic Yard for building these structures?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalithic_Yard

It would make more sense logically at least. Instead of having to carry around things to measure with, as long as they had a pendulum they could get exact measurements from anywhere.

They used the mile, furlong, yard, foot, and inch in modern Imperial measurements if you trust the numbers as revealed in The Code. Later, they used the cubit, which was 1.5 feet.

Whats the point to even care about it? Ancient Egyptian DNA are censor because they are white. If any they will censor their DNA too.

Agreed. And I was the one who posted the videos here:

That guy, Danny Wilton, seems to have confirmed the logical location AFAICT, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised it hasn't undergone more in depth research.

That's an interesting point. It was definitely being kicked around even before then since Columbus was apparently on the look out for it as well.

I don't really understand the Freemasonry stuff though. Still doesn't make sense to me as to why people involved with it would be, especially at this point in the game, doing their enemy's work for them.

Short answer: No.

Long answer: No it was, as many other things. Created as a fuctional place as a thought experiment and thus was also some of the first science fiction writing ever created.

Freemasonry is highly compartmentalized, different lodges run things differently, many believe they're exploiting the Jews instead of the other way around.

As for why they would suppress the knowledge, the Hermeticum Corpus and Kybalion teach the rule "do not cast pearls before swine" because they do not want the wisdom to become an exoteric religious creed, religions which all ultimately degenerate as they seek to placate to the lowest common denominator scum, thus erasing the divinity of original wisdom.

Someone else who hasn't bothered to read the thread. Sad.

I'll have to keep watching, though would it matter what measurement was used exactly? The ratios would be the same no matter the measurement used. Why would Freemasons want to revive the measurement system used by the civilization they want the masses to forget about?

WE
Joking aside i know for a fact that Mexico's butthurt scientists censored the ancient Aztec kangz DNA studies due to them not being regional/local aka not mexica-teco
Rumor says they are apache/feathernigger due to height and redskin status, plus their whole origin story states they came from the desert up north

Which makes Mexican-American niggers highly ironic because their Aztlan status would meant that the people they have conquered and destroyed (and lands sold for pennies) were actually their old guard, the desert indians and their territories in New Mexico, Nevada, Utah and Arizona
And native americans hate these mexicans (the southern/illegal ones) with a passion

And taking into account all evidence, this old dynasty that build very impressive places were a mix if not tanned whites, calling them straight-out white is a wewuz statement, seeing that most of them were hypothetically from Sundaland or India, which were tall chinks and/or light-brown bearded fellas
Calling them white would render a good bunch of iraqis, syrians, iranis/persians, bedouins and palestinians "white"

Watched that series of videos a while back. It's pretty amazing what he derived with mathematics alone.

He has.
Notice how all of (1) posts have almost identical one line arguments?
He just copied them.

(checked)

Because entirely far too often to just be coincidence, the dimensions in feet of various parts of different monuments will reference constants relating to other monuments raised or lowered by factors of ten. Using a different measurement standard, you would still have the angular information and could still correlate some of the works, but using specifically the foot and the mile many many more relationships show themselves. In fact in several cases monuments will with angles reference the grid value of another distant monument, and with dimensions in feet reference the precise surface distance between the two in miles. Or how the dimension in feet of a terrace of an Amerindian pyramid references the speed of light in miles per second. All these constructions seem to at the very least reference their own location with the prime meridian adjusted to the great pyramid at Giza, but often also reference the grid values of other monuments and sometimes reference the specific relationship between the foot and mile, and their relationships to other constants and dimensions of celestial bodies.

As stated, if Munck's work is to be trusted, which I think it is, it's entirely possible that the Freemasons in fact did either discover some of this information, or held onto a tenuous thread of the past through their deep obsession with building, geometry, symbolism and oral tradition. They then pushed for that standardization to ensure the key to this very strange ancient code at the very least wouldn't die with them.

I must say OP, this is a god-tier thread, I thoroughly enjoyed reading through.

SOLVING THE GEOSOPHICAL RIDDLE OF
THE SPHINX ON MARS by Tom Mellett

antroposofi.org/TomMellett/geosophical.html#retB

Is there tangible physical evidence of a former civilization on the planet Mars, one that may be at least 200,000 years old with intimate connections to the evolution of the human race on earth? The author and astronomer, Richard C. Hoagland, once a consultant to NASA but now its most irritating gadfly thinks so, and he has the NASA photographs to prove it in a book he has written called: The Monuments of Mars. A City on the Edge of Forever. 1 In addition, Mr. Hoagland has made available a videotape of his lecture delivered to delegates and friends at the United Nations in New York City on February 27, 1992, entitled: Hoagland's Mars: The Terrestrial Connection, where he focuses on the amazing geosophical significance of these alleged artifacts — "geosophical" because they display intimate correspondences with known earthly artifacts such as the Sphinx in Egypt, Stonehenge, Silbury & Avebury mounds in England and the Mayan temple ruins in central Mexico. In decoding the "message of Cydonia," Hoagland and his "Mars Mission" group have discovered the same geosophical principle of the tetrahedron as a formative planetary force as Rudolf Steiner spoke about seven decades ago in explaining the origin of volcanoes.
(…)
In addition to providing this striking confirmation of Rudolf Steiner's, the Face on Mars has also come to be known as the "Sphinx on Mars" because of its intimate relationship to this ancient monument on earth. We know that the Egyptian Sphinx expresses a combination of lion and man, the feline and the hominid. Hoagland found that by reflecting in mirror images the right and left sides of the Face on Mars, one image was produced that was more ape-like in nature while the other image produced looked just like the face of a lion. I can still hear the gasps of the audience in the United Nations lecture when Hoagland presented this image on the screen. In addition, the latitude of the Sphinx on earth is very significant. Earlier, I had shown that the inverse tangent of the mysterious (e/p) ratio yielded the exact latitude of the Cydonia Complex in the Northern hemisphere of Mars. If one now calculates the inverse cosine of that same (e/p) ratio, the result is 30°05' which is the latitude of the Sphinx on earth. Finally, there is a growing body of geological evidence that the Sphinx on earth was not built as believed only 5,000 years ago; rather it has to be at least 10,000 years old and possibly much older.
(…)
As an American anthroposophist, I am of many minds about this Cydonia phenomenon. Regardless of what one thinks about the existence of these artifacts or not, it nonetheless remains clear that Rudolf Steiner spoke of the mission of America as that concerning both mechanistic occultism and cosmogony — both aimed at finding ourselves at home as citizens of the entire cosmos and not just planet earth. In the light of that mission I feel that all anthroposophists who can should investigate further the so-called "Sphinx on Mars." The riddle is a lot more complicated and more comprehensive than the ancient riddle was for Oedipus since the answer to this modern Consciousness Soul riddle involves more than the individual human being between birth and death. It involves now the entire human race, its origin and its future.

Richard C Hoagland - The UN Briefing & the Terrestrial Connection - Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=OFJeWql4Na8&list=PL24A1CB87A4DF6600

Locating Atlantis With A Touch Of Carl Munck - Danny Wilten

This is full set of maps taken from the book by William-Scott I linked earlier. The last one shows the last remnant of what was once the Atlantis: Poseidonis

Looks very much like the sunken land mass that is being discussed in this video.

also:
abcnews.go.com/blogs/technology/2012/02/atlantis-in-google-earth-eliminated-by-new-data/

Great thread

Holla Forumsfags pick up a copy of 'Unfinished Tales' by J. R. R. Tolkien. It has the Numenorean king annals/timeline, which is allegory for atlantis' history/downfall. (It also explains how Aragorn is a descendant of Elros, grandfather of Elrond and king of the Eldar elves). Tolkien was a Rothschild agent via Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, and saw some shit. He was one of the only people allowed into their deeper, older university libraries. After all, he was a member of the Inklings, and completed the 'W' section of the oxford dictionary. If you line up the works of the inklings, it will actually reveal the historical narrative these jews were pushing. They all wrote about stars-heavens/atlantis/ancient egypt/bohemia/jerusalem. The white man is depicted as the Sauron/satan figure, with the cucks in a Gondor-tyoe nation state.

how about both psychiatry and scientology are both complete canceraids

Bullshit. Tolien wasn't a member of the GD - it would have been much too new-agey and semitic to him.

Plato gave 102 clues in the story Timaeus and Critias about Atlantis' location:

Gotta give me something to work with before you make claims like this.

What book is this?

Doesn't matter I found it. Peter Daughtery's Atlantis and the Silver City.

gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=Atlantis and the Silver City&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def

This is actually a really good podcast, essentially about three hours on this apparent lost civilization we're talking about here.

*Joe Rogan is a faggot and Graham Hancock cucks for "muh humanity" a few times like a typical Britcuck who is unaware of the demographic that actually discovers/uncovers/cares about his own fucking field of research, but it's a good thing that some of these concepts are hitting a mainstream audience. Podcast is also better and more recent than the one listed above here:

Audio download link:

podbay.fm/show/360084272/e/1447972173?autostart=1

Hancock is disingenuous tbh.

Disingenuous about the ideas he's attempting to relay or about his Britcuckiness when it comes to humanity?

I cannot remember the specifics, just some of the detours he goes on are based on erroneous evidence, at times. His cuckedness is par for the course being so close into the New Age scene.

I don't know enough about him, so I don't know what to think. There seems to be something off about him in the overly-passionate huckster type of way (or maybe that's the new age thing, not sure), but apparently he wrote a book in the mid-90s that kind of sparked a lot of this debate on the lost civilization in question.

As a geographer/hobby geologist.
The fuck?
This is complete bullshit.

The original Carl Munck video is plausible since math.
But these maps are pants on head retarded.

I want to believe in what Carl Munck was trying to communicate so badly, especially since I watched the whole 6 hour documentary last week for the first time, but I've been having my doubts after delving into some of the debunking sites. It just seems it would require extraordinary tools and I would think that others, at least someone with experience studying Egyptology, or even that faggot Graham Hancock, would have come out and said … "hey, this deserves some recognition" … but there's nothing.

I still want to believe, though…

Yeah that's what I've been wrestling with too after getting into Munck. On one hand the correlations and relationships between planetary, mathematics and positional constants speak for themselves, but on the other like you mentioned, nobody seems to be talking about this guy at all. And the strangest part, it seems most of the people who have heard of him and talk about it are low effort critics who will either argue that he just works with numbers and you can manipulate numbers as if he's just pulling these figures completely out of his ass, or who clearly never got past the initial 5 minutes because they consistently say something to the effect of "Yeah his stuff about stonehenge looks good until you actually look up the real coordinates and he's off by like 30 degrees." Inevitably they all seem to be lazy appeals to coincidence, nitpicking things they themselves misunderstood, or appeals to scholarly consensus. I've yet to see any sort of robust refutation of his grid system itself.

I guess the combination of lots of algebraey numerical manipulation, the length of the content, and how historically contentious it is causes most peoples's eyes to glaze over and just immediately denounce it as quackery.

Between Carl Munck and Randall Carlson, it's been a weird year for me with respect to how I felt about Masons in general.

If you're just going to invent random bullshit phrases to sound smart, you might as well through in "quantum" somewhere for extra effect.

throw*
and i say genetic plague because what seemed to wipe out the neanderthal population was a disease similar to syphilis that caused infertility and spread via sexual contact
it also appears that homo sapiens were carriers for the disease but their fertility remained unaffected by the disease

That's what bugs me. I mean, 20 years after he came out with the documentary, well over a million views, plus some of the technology we have now like Jewgle maps which, I would think, would allow anyone to double check it … I don't understand why it's so difficult to obtain a more definitive answer.

Yes, I think we may have stumbled across some of the same sites/resources.

For instance, there's this dude who puts in a lot of effort supposedly debunking Munck, but it has one affirmative comment, then you look at his blog's "about" page, and the guy is some Boomer artist, so I'm not sure what to think.

Also there's this "above top secret" forum where some seem to think it's just hokum mathematics.

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread968557/pg1

And it looks like David Icke has a forum where there's five pages of discussion as well (have not read this one myself):

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?s=bf99f37a46ad73abb53ee7a45f5a8281&t=206878

I thought he explained that part, though, by saying there were two more stones than there are now. Don't want to go find that part again, but I'm pretty sure he at least attempted to explain that. I think that's where I also read people say they tuned out, but that's one I'd be quick to call bullshit on as he recalculated according to those assumed stones that were missing. Not sure, but from what I recall, he drew that out purposefully.

That's probably the biggest thing, isn't it? Six hours of a guy with a shitty camera pointed at a projector.

I'm not new here but my time here is generally limited. I don't know Randall Carlson and I don't understand the Mason connection that is always brought up even though I'm somewhat familiar with the dichotomy. I wish I knew more, and I want to find resources that won't cause me to waste my time…

Interesting semi-related links:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanti_Devi

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurukshetra_War

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam's_Bridge

Here are both the Ramayana and Mahabharata which I can't embed because the pdfs are too large:
holybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/MahabharataOfVyasa-EnglishTranslationByKMGanguli.pdf
ia800500.us.archive.org/13/items/The.Ramayana.of.Valmiki.by.Hari.Prasad.Shastri/The.Ramayana.of.Valmiki.by.Hari.Prasad.Shastri.pdf

>>>/pdfs/3829

Forgot this:
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/16/the-solutrean-hypothesis/

They now use "WE WUZ INDIANZ N SHIEET" "WE BUILT THE PYRAMIDS IN SOUTH AMERICA"

Shanti Devi is actually an Indian reincarnation case.
I meant to link this one:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorothy_Eady

You're thinking too much into it, what I was referencing was the people who half tuned out before he even got done explaining that the entire system is predicated on the ancients establishing the prime meridian running through The Great Pyramid of Cheops, not Greenwich as we use in the modern western world. They notice a uniform ~30deg discrepancy in longitude figures and immediately conclude that he's just full of shit.

Check into his youtube channel and his appearances on Rogan's podcast. The ones in the #500 and #600 range are both great primers where he runs over some basics and lays some claims regarding catastrophism and the subject of deep history.

As far as Masons, as far as I'm concerned at this point, it seems to me that they're trying to fill a nearly vacant role as the modern analog to ancient tribal shaman and elders. Keepers of ancient history and stories transferred through esoteric symbolism, rituals and oral tradition. After reviewing Munck's work it makes perfect sense the Masonic obsession with building and metrology. So much so that their official insignia is composed of a compass and a square. It wouldn't surprise me at all if high ranking Masons were either aware of Munck's code, or have been sitting on something very similar pieced together in the past.

I think it's becouse:
A.) It's unbelievable and any scientist that would go on researching it would be ridiculed as it is the norm in (((modern science))). And scientists that go on researching just for the heck of it withouth some compensation are rare.
B.) It needs at least a medium amount of knowledge in cartography and mathematics to do this. So normies won't go into it as it also takes A SHITTON of time. This guy was retired so he had plenty.

I know something about GIS so I'm interested in investigating it. Especially if there are some precise DEM or LIDAR shots of these sites. As soon as I have time kek.

About the 30° thing. He explained it(I think) in video related, at 4:44. Position of poles shifted since the last ice age so these sites could be calibrated to a different magnetic field.

I get that part, but I thought that was what the ten-minute-into-the-program dismissers were not getting, since they tuned out before he explained it. From what I recall, Munck explained that it matched up if you added the two extra stones, but perhaps I'm remembering incorrectly.

I will do that. I do recollect that name now since I was regularly listening to Rogan a few years ago on my commutes.

This is what I don't understand. What the fuck is the point if you're getting invaded and worked over like a dimebag prostitute? The Ivy Leagues are majority non-White, they've lost their positions in every major power center in the West, who are they passing it on to?

I hope so. I really do. But if these idiots still retain any semblance of power as the Old Guard, the time to act is now, or before now. I do think Trump is acting on many insider people's interests, including those who we're referring to, maybe and hopefully, but whoever the Masons really are, they are fucking idiots for allowing it to get to this point. I don't believe they really exist anymore because I've spent the last few years of my life investigating Jewish power, and have seen no evidence that any of these WASP faggots have done anything at all to curtail Jewish Supremacy. If they're there or anywhere, they're probably a hindrance.

Also:
He was an engineer. He had access to charts, data, etc. And knowledge. Actual expert.
Many of the rest are just hobby investigators.

If you meant an STD, why not say an STD?

No, they aren't. They just sealed their way in and burnt the ships for the rest of the plebs so no new blood comes into their private club. And they've got excellent private Universities for their kids.

It's a classical example of a declining Empire. Where the elites, who came to power during the golden age, start to defend their gains with every ounce of power they can muster. And destroy the Empire in the process.
The founders were well aware of that, tried to prevent it with the constitution. But that's just a piece of paper if people don't follow it.

So sealing their way in and burning their ships for the rest of the plebs so new blood can come in is not a bad thing, or, as I said, an idiotic move? Their kids' private universities (prep schools?) will eventually have mud quotas if they don't already.

That indicates that the WASP elite have no idea what they're up against. But I'm not sure what you're saying here. I assume they don't know what they're up against since they don't understand the internal motivations of the Jew, but you seem to be hinting at something else.

because it largely affected only neanderthals and sporadically neanderthal human hybrids
it was a disease that became a plague that discriminated via their genetic makeup

It's a "genetic plague" because it affects some species of animals and not others?

Kind of like every disease ever?

You know it's ok to admit that you made a mistake and used some shit-tier terminology, right?

sure if you're that pedantic about how I share information with you all

TOP KEK

It's a bullshit detector.

Most purveyors of bullshit can't stop themselves from tipping their hand by using cheap linguistic tricks.

The Indian Puranas really fuck me off, they constantly refer to a white isle, on one hand insinuating as if it were like Antarctica, and on the other as if it were like a smaller white isle like the idea of Atlantis in the central Atlantic. Or, and I keep forgetting this, emphasising its subterranean aspect (in a rather metaphysical manner - far superior to the Mayan troglodytes).

Those feels when you realise you'll never be a Godman.

>>>/fringe/

It makes perfect sense why Jews would behave this way because they view the world as fallen and sinful full of wretched goyim little better than savage animals who are all out to get the noble Jew. Naturally they would hate goy history and especially goy accomplishments. Their religious eschatology also leads to them ruling the world in the future in great opulence so they all look forward to that goal.

Numenor partially related to this thread:
tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Númenor
Note that "Atalantë" was an emergent coincidence from his invented language Quenya and not planned. Tolkien also claimed that "an unknown power" guided him as he was creating his world and mythology. Just interesting.

/r/ing this video without the leftaded text on it.

full version especially welcome, the NatSoc's may have been on to something the commie-jews didn't like…

DEEPEST FUCKING REDPILL REPORTING IN, WE ARE ATLANTIS. THE WHOLE WORLD IS ATLANTIS. THE BIBLE LITERALLY DESCRIBES THIS

en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Firmament
biologos.org/blogs/archive/the-fir mament-of-genesis-1-is-solid-but-that’s-not-the-point
kjvbible.org/firmament .html
biblehub.com/genesis/1-7 .htm

back to cuckchan with you…

Long live Ea, brah
Kalki soon.

amazon.com/Eden-East-Drowned-Continent-Southeast/dp/0753806797

politics?

I liked this thread, but ya filthy necromancers need to go back to the grave.

Yes.

This is political because there is a HUGE piece of history missing between the last ice age and the building of the pyramids world wide. Arguably one of the most important pieces of human history, ever.

It would explain every race's and religions true origins. You know, going against the modern narrative that:

WE WUZ AFRIKANS AND SHIET

It would explain why all of our cultures are different, or similar and would show the true birthplace of human society as we know it. We didn't just go from cave-dwellers to constructing super-cities in a few hundred years.

Ica stone's of Peru never left me. They claim the farmer who found them, made all of them by hand. But not before trying to get them appraised for authenticity.
labyrinthina.com/the-ica-stones.html

Now, there are thousands. 15,000.
That's at least 30,000 hours of patina prep and carving. That's only two hours per stone. That's unrealistic. So let's say, 120,000 hours of work between all stones?

As a hobby? No, no.

I still say the dino drawings are silly to think of as real, but it all lacks reason to me. I need a better explanation for their sheer number and old look.

You are correct about the civilizations from Latin America: The Maya, Inca, Aztec, Toltec etc all had a god/Gods as beginners of civilization

pretty sure it's from the film "lawn dogs"

Multiple people did it.

(check)
(check)

Only because it's Peruvian doesn't mean it's Inca. Remember that the Incas weren't a people, but the royal caste of the Quechua, a people which still exists today and speaks the eponymous language. There were many other groups and peoples (NOT tribes - they were much more advanced socially then simple tribes).

Second, regarding a possible hoax, remember that "ancienism" is a modern European invention. For the ancient peoples what was important was the power, not the [current year]. If an object has power, it has power, indepent of the date of creation. See for example the famous Blood Flag of the NatSocs.

Pic is Olmec, but beautiful anyway

Do you even Evola? There are many, many such tales from all climes and ages. His "Revolt against the Modern World" is obligatory for every Holla Forumsack with an inclination towards fringey topics.

Maybe. You really suck the drama out of it with this. But how many? He'll of an operation.

Ica. Not Inca.

Someone was asking earlier about the Kali Yuga. The predicted end is supposed to be sometime in 2020 but that doesn't mean it is right however most estimates agree it will happen in our lifetimes. My hope is Ice Age-chan comes to bring the White Man home.

The Kali Yuga is supposed to be about 400,000 years long friend.

Some say 432,000 years others say 6,480 years.
Anyway
Prophesied events during a Kali Yuga

A discourse by Markandeya in the Mahabharata identifies some of the attributes of Kali Yuga. In relation to rulers, it lists:

Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
"At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [guna or temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser." (Srimad-Bhagavatam (2.7)

With regard to human relationships, Markandeya's discourse says:

Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
People will take vows and break them soon after.
People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
Gurus will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.
Brahmans will not be learned or honored, Kshatriyas will not be brave, Vaishyas will not be just in their dealings.

From Kikepedia.

Same as The Lament in Corpus Hermeticum.

So I guess this is the smartest thing that shills can reply with when they want to spit on the truth

If you know what I referred to, you are one of us.

If you don't, you belong on cuckchan.

you legitimately thought it was a good idea to post an image implying that you believe I'm from another website simply because you disagree with me?

you didn't elaborate with any facts or even any opinions supporting why you disagreed with me, but rather told me to "go" because you rather have me leave so that you do not have to confront the truth. you are a cowrard and I have no respect for whoever the fuck it is that you are.

No, I'm all over this Atlantis myth.
personally, I think it was located on Atlantis, and your bible links are of little value.

bible = 66 different books that has been rewritten time and time again.
and that shit belongs in >>>/christian/

No, what gave you away as a cuckchan'er was something else entirely.

the bible is an imperfect book written by imperfect human beings. the word of God comes straight from God and that's it.

I mentioned the bible because while being full of shit, it does have good hints to some things.

also I strongly sense that you are actually a common user of halfchan but you don't want anyone here to know about it. you subconsiously project that outwards onto people who you disagree with because you are ashamed of being one of those who still frequent it.

you sound like someone with issues that you are to dishonest with yourself to deal with.

nope.
swing and a miss.
2nd exodus.

want to know how you gave yourself away?

are you interested in what gave you away?

why is this rubbish thread not locked yet?

Holla Forums has no web-link block. there is no need for the [space] in web-links

How is the thread bad?

Simple answer: It didn't.

People took Plato's cool story way too seriously

Off Topic

will not let me embed…

there is no possible way the kali yuga can last 400,000 years. Its 12,000 years ascending, and 12,000 years descending. The Kali Yuga started in 3102 bc

its not about being bad or good. atlantis is next to bigfoot and yetis.
it shows that moderation is either a ufo-alien-kike-on-a-stick worshiper or simply doesnt care about.

but even if there is atlantis like is saying, it does not belong here on pol. there are other boards for discussing geography or what ever it is

a /his/tory board would be nice, but then there's this:

most, if not all, calenders and ancient civilizations inevitably link back to the emergence of the white europeans ca.30.000 ago, having mutated from cro magnon man.

that makes this part of our collective history, long forgotten, but rediscovered by the nazis.

The suppression of the truth of European history by Semites doesn't belong on Holla Forums? This is a conspiracy which began with the destruction of folk religions by christcucks and continues to this day through occupied academia.

You might as well say that the holohoax doesn't belong on Holla Forums.

I thought it was bullshit as well until I saw this video

I've tested some of the maths and most of it works. Too many coincidences for me to believe that we are the first high civilization on Earth and I'm not sure how you figure that this concept is in the same category as bigfoot or abominable snowmen.

DOES ANYONE NOT EVEN GET THIS?

There's nothing to get, the Bible is a bunch of Semitic folklore and almost none of it is even close to accurate. "It has a variation of the flood account" is the best thing that can be said about it. None of the important details survive in the Semitic version, but at least it mentions the flood.

We used to have a really good /his/tory board but it was taken over by shills.

I know it's not a perfect book and it's not my favorite, but it's got important hints. the whole entire planet experienced the flood, but the earth experienced a far greater sinking before that.

the whole flat earth dome is literally surrounded by water.

outer space is an ocean.

"The flood happened" is the only relevant fact from the Abrahamic tradition. Considering several other flood traditions exist which are superior in their accuracy, there is literally no reason to ever touch one of the Semitic texts.

Is there any mention of the flood or of an Atlantian civilization within Norse mythology?

The Nenets have a myth that they weren't the original people in Siberia, but a race of pale, white haired and white eyed people were. Look into the Sirtya for the few myths available about them. If you know Russian, you may be able to find more.

They were said to be highly advanced and highly creative.

you completely missed the point

outer space is an ocean

God is a fish.

gotcha…

bump

why are you still spacing your fucking links

Seems like the megalithic yard, imperial and metric system are all based on the same

grahamhancock.com/knightbutler1/

It Tolkien a descendant of the ancient Atlantians? Was the great sea holocaust of 11,000 BCE so powerful that it's imagery was ingrained into the genetic code of their people?

pretty cool video on atlantis right here.

Holy shit that's spooky.

I bet a blowjob from that fish would feel soooooooooooo gud.

Checked.

This guys views are interesting. But I'm not really on board with the whole "Ireland was Atlantis pre-ice age" thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor_Heyerdahl

Interesting guy, worth a read.

More information about the cloud people:

amren.com/news/2013/09/how-did-blonde-whites-arrive-in-peru-before-columbus/

the earth has layers like a tree. dinosaurs drank gasoline. do you really think there were enough dinosaurs to die and creat alll the gasoline on earth? all of the animals on earth could amount to that much gasoline and stored energy? dead animals. enough power to fuel the might of the current human industrial machine

Fossil fuel comes predominantly by dead algae I think, not animals.

Lay off the weed, 420 man.
Oil and gas isn't from dinosaurs, but as said it's mostly algae and other small living shit. And stored energy in those beings are from sun.
And TBH it's not that big of a number of oil/gas reserves on Earth. One of the tiny ass moons of Saturn has more hydrocarbons than earth.

bump

if I remember correctly they did find cocaine residue on one of the mummies from Egypt, and that in itself should be impossible since the coke leafs are in the south americas. Plus the Egyptians did use a plant for intoxication that resembles a sedative or a hypnotic.

So there are many strange things with the old world, also we must not forget that Europe had martial arts but then it was forgotten when gun powder came to be.

What the fuck are you talking about? No one views sound waves as two dimensional. Your simplified high school examples are not how people doing actual work with sound approach it.

Where is the other piece of information nigga. This was your last post. Am I missing something?

Replying because this supports my theory of Atlantis.

The pyramids were all built relatively at the same time because of the Atlantians scattering worldwide, its the only theory that makes sense imo, it just lacks docummented evidence.

Who would be the genetic equivalent of these so called Atlanteans.

FINISH YOUR POST NIGGA.

Mother fucking goddammit are we gonna have to deal with Lavos soon?

the main difference between Eastern Asia and Europe:

Why are slants such beta nerds?

And you wonder why neets cream over their drawn cartoons and culture of stagnation.

You never told us your theory………

Plato's "story" has more autenticy than fucking Bible, btw.

Agreed.

Atlantians = The Ancient Aryans which created all human civilization and higher technology.

Basic sciences, agriculture, tools, geometry and physics.

You can't build pyramids of that scale without these.

Anyone with white ancestry would be related I forgot to mention.

Since we don't yet know the exactly location of "Atlantis" we can't really say who would be the closest relation.

If it was in the Atlantic I would say Europeans, if It was in the Mediterranean I would say the Greeks/Ancient Egyptians.

But they were scattered around the glob, so everyboody Atlantian now.

bump

Plato's stories describe the Atlantians being into Conflict with the Proto-Greeks though.

Does this mean that Greeks are not white?

What's to say that only the Atlantians were White?

Maybe they were a different type of White, like Germanics are different from Celts or Mediterraneans.

everybody watch this

it's only a tiny bit related to this thread (it mentions a possible source of the flood), but it's something we should all see

youtube.com/watch?v=swCnPOi5qOU&ab_channel=checktheevidence

dont just immediately dismiss it

Interesting. Watching right now.

So I was reading Revelations of an Elite family Insider that posted on godlikeproductions.com in 2005 and came to this section:
———————–
Op IF you are indeed who & what you say you are, then you will know that you and your ilk are in big
trouble… Your time is short and those you belong to, who are in our space quadrant as we speak,
already know it! I imagine they are a tad busy right at this moment. But of course you must keep up
appearances even when you know you fight a losing battle.
Personally I will be very happy to see the day… and it is coming, sooner than you think ;)
A:
There is no end of time.
A long time ago, the people did ALMOST manage to take over, and then bad things happened on
earth to those people….what are you seeing now?
Are you really living on the planet you think you are?
———————–

Maybe this lost civilization that this thread is about was wiped out becouse they dared to come too close of getting out of this loosh farm.

Wait….isn't this similar to the story of the tower of Babel. They built a tower that was so massive that the gods feared it as the taller it became the closer the people came to being actual gods.

Therefore, they decided to wipe them out completely o prevent them from doing so.

user, are you a Mormon?

No and I am referring to this:
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_Babel

b

k

Is Graham Hancock for the most part trusted?

I ordered Fingerprints of the Gods as per a recommendation from anons way earlier itt because it looked interesting in the field of ancient knowledge/wisdom, a field I'm particularly interested in.

Should I merely take his word with a grain of salt? Thinking of getting Magicians of the Gods as well.

He seems generally trusted given the material he focuses on. I wish he didn't talk about his personal drug use, some of the cucky humanity junk, etc., but I guess that's to be somewhat expected.

I was surprised to hear Hancock talking about the mathematics of the pyramids, though, as he does around 31:00 in the video below. Same calculation Munck made.

youtube.com/watch?v=YfGpUVcXUWw

Also around the same time above, Hancock mentions how Isaac Newton was interested in the mathematics of the pyramids and believed there was something to it, but didn't find anything since the structural dimensions at that time weren't accurate.

Here's what Newton wrote about it:

newtonproject.sussex.ac.uk/view/texts/normalized/THEM00276

"A DISSERTATION upon the Sacred Cubit of the Jews and the Cubits of the several Nations; in which, from the Dimensions of the greatest Egyptian Pyramid"

Cubit of the Jews … hmm.

The Sea Peoples were not Greeks. The Egyptians knew perfectly well who the Greeks were, and when they wrote of the Sea Peoples' island sinking and invading, they knew who they were talking about. Please don't be so purposefully misleading.

By pure coincidence, I watched this documentary when reading this thread.
vimeo.com/74887398
Really worth it. Goes as far as the 26,000 years cycle.
Just look at the (((scientists))) who completely belittle any discovery leading to ancient civilizations. Really eye-opening.

Part 2: vimeo.com/75290991

required viewing, pol
it gets mind-blowing at the end

OP is a faggot, but this reminded me of the first OC I ever made so here you go buddy!

If your O/Ws are declared as is, why don't they burn the records? Stop being so off-tech, go pimp your daughter to re-do the new OTs or something.

In short, fuck off, $cilon scum.

Yes. It was a Greek island in the Mediterranean during ancient times. One day there was an earthquake and the island sank underwater. Plato wrote about a war between Atlantis and chalked up the its sinking to the gods punishing it for going to war with Athens. Due to Plato's use of Atlantis for allegorical purposes, later philosophers also used it for other allegorical purposes, which kept it in the popular mind. Over the centuries Atlantis became a source of myths, legends, and conspiracy theories as an underwater city. In reality, the Atlanteans have all been dead for thousands of years.

yea but it gets a bad taste in my mouth because of muh (((climate change))) meme, did they really have to do that

i dont even remember that
we know that our climate *is* changing, but we know it changes naturally on it's own
obviously anything pertaining to the ancients isn't something we caused

Seriously?

Yes goyim, ur a good goyim. Just ignore mathematical and astronomical precision in ancient structures, it's all just pure coincidence. By they way they just carved it all out with stones and sticks cause they were dumb as fuck.

Gas yourself.

Minus the few /x/ faggots in this thread, this is all very informative and logical.

bump

Where is this?

Neat but [citation needed].

There were no turks back in 8000BC.

It annoys me when dummies come out of the woodwork saying there was no atlantis, as if it's even remotely possible to prove or disprove the events of 12000 years ago. There are some major flaws to this line of thinking. 1st, verifiable history only goes back a couple hundred years. 2nd, history is written by the victor in any conflict, and we live in a world where the Jews won, so if you believe everything you read then you are a good goyim and a useful idiot. 3rd, 12000 years is a ridiculously long span of time. Imagine if a major disaster like a meteorite striking the ocean, caused a massive tsunami to wipe out all the coastal regions, and then civilization collapsed. Jump forward 12000 years and how much do you think they would be able to know about us, with any certainty? how much of our wood houses and fragile technology would be more than dust on the wind after so much time?

A discussion about 'Atlantis' is and always will be a speculative endeavor. You can only gather some scraps of circumstantial evidence of anything, and form a theory, which is bound to be wildly inaccurate. This cuts both ways, the pro-atlantis people don't know, and the anti-atlantis people also don't know. It is impossible to know unless you go build a fucking time machine. So stop trying to bullshit us with your egotistical opinion that you know the truth. You fucking don't.

You're definitely right friendo.

However, what we can do is trail the small nuggets of History that we DO know as fact back to a point when human civilization actually began. Which would have to have been BEFORE the Ice-Age unless all of these civilizations learned physics, geometry, agriculture and architecture just sprang up over night at roughly the same time…

We know of the Ice-Age as a fact, we know of a catastrophic flood and we know that white people have always been nomadic, as in we've never stayed in one part of the globe for too long, minus Europe but we have only been there so long because we were fighting among ourselves for a thousand years.

What we don't know is how and why so many ancient cultures and civilizations share SO many intricate similarities, intricate meaning it's highly unlikely to be a (((pure coincidence))). From architecture, religious deities (being white), symbols (swastikas) and some physical evidence like the white mummies in Egypt and China.

We're just trying to put the pieces of History together here ITT, using logic. Atlantis is almost a perfect fit.

Artifacts of the lost global civilization.
Interesting presentation.

More mindblowing stuff for the interested.

why is he wearing that hat

That's why these researchers are studying geometry, mathematics and coincidences coded into these monuments and artefacts.
That shit surpasses time and cultures.
The perfect long lasting medium.

Of course we don't know it for certain. But you have to have a hypothesis first, investigate it and modify it with the knowledge gained.
If the mainstream jewish controlled science won't do it, then it's time for some internet based crowd sourcing. A lot of it is false as in the rest of science but the ideas that stand scrutiny will be accepted, regardless what the semites think.
If you look at it from far away, the emergence of internet is catalysing a similar boom in ideas as in 19. century when colonists went investigating these artefact according to the text that they've read. And they classically trained with no semitic influences.

Some quick OC from research

Shit that is a very nice representation. Saved!

Need some more work, but I thought I'd share! Thanks!

The bible says the human race was started with 2 people who had 2 sons. Its hardly a accurate source of information on anything

Your efforts are appreciated. Thanks again for Correcting the Record™!

That image triggers me.

Europe 1572 - Preddy nice map.

This was actually pretty interesting imo. Some of the stuff was a little, unproven. But still really good content.

Checking this out next.

the whole entire world is Atlantis

Old word for planet Earth?

why do you psyoped flat earth cucks have to come in and DELEGITIMIZE EVERYTHING

FUCK YOU, FUCK OFF AND NEVER COME BACK I HATE YOU BAGS OF SHIT ALWAYS RUIN EVERYTHING

this. doggerland is the most likely candidate.

almost at the limit

bump

No more Atlantis thread, only Hitler nao