Cuckquean

m.reddit.com/r/cuckquean

WTF.
This apparently is a thing.
Female equivalent of a cuckold, there are blogs, oO.

Image related.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/cuckquean/comments/4rvnvl/new_to_queaning/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_paraphilias#Paraphilias
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troilism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckquean
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate cuckoldrey but find this hot. What's wrong with me?

Assuming you are male:
It is normal for a male to want to fuck around, but this is not an actual fetish, it is just the way males are set up evolutionarily. (Distribute sperm as widely as possible).

The weird shit is that actual women in the real world are into this.
You are still a uncivilized degenerate though, for not suppressing that.

When this goes against the natural drive of women to keep a man exclusively.

I'm a woman though…

Okay.
Hot.

Oh wait a moment, no it isn't…

But what's hot about it?! And why would I want that if it goes against my natural drives?

It is, there is even a board on here about it.

Yeah, this is an interesting question. (Why you would consider it hot.)

On the other hand with males women aren't in a relationship with, seeing other women being attracted to them, makes those men appear more attractive.
On that level it makes sense.

But if it is accepted in a relationship, I guess it could be a type of submissiveness?

Maybe, but then why aren't all submissives into it?

This is interesting
reddit.com/r/cuckquean/comments/4rvnvl/new_to_queaning/

What makes it interesting for you?

TITS OR GTFO

Her attitude to it. She's a sub, so extreme she calls her husband Master, she wants to cuck other women together with him, not just watch, and she feels hurt by the idea of him fucking other women without her.

Being a cuckqueen is having a husband that other women want to fuck, and fuck in repeatedly as well. For women who view relationships as being a status symbol, the more women who want my man's dick=how above them I am for getting married.

It can also help relieve an inferiority complex that some women have concerning having a guy so much better than themselves."Oh gosh he might run off with some prettier girl so I better give him permission to fuck the skanks but he's still mine".

t. someone with cuckqueen tendencies

(Dubs confirm)

Assuming that this in not a tag team here to poison our minds I`ll give my 2 cents.

Woman are submissive to men and woman prefer to have a dominant and powerful man.
Cuckolding makes the man weak while a cuckqueen empowers him.

Now we all (should) know sex creates a bond between a man and a woman and getting a third fourth x number of people in muddies that bond.

AMA

What do you each like about it?
What do you actually do?
Does the GF get involved or just watch?
How does the GF get along with the other girls?
Do you do things without the GF?
Are the other girls friends and romance for either of you, or just sex?

Interesting.

You are clearly a woman, a man wouldn't ever come up with that reasoning :)

Who cares?

But want to fuck and actually get to fuck are different?

So it is a submissive/humiliation thing?

Wouldn't you then fear that we would run off instead of still being yours?

Why are you on Holla Forums while engaging in such a behavior?

Hello plebbit

Gonna have to sage this larping thread.

This is mudslime behavior not fit for pol. What's next, cuckolding?

>>>/islam/

Not politics.

This is pretty different and I don't see what's Muslim about it.

REDDITFAGS GO HOME

Actually the path was
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_paraphilias#Paraphilias
->
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troilism
->
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckquean
->
Google
->
A few blogs
Then Reddit
->
Posting on Holla Forums

Let's premise this response on assuming that any logical stance a woman takes is based primarily on emotion, so if it sounds irrational it is if you're not riding the estrogen pain train. Such as pointed out

If I tell my husband he can only fuck me and if he fucks anyone else, I am leaving him, that puts me in control. You assume that a good women wants to be full control of the sex, but these are submissives and that kind of responsibility scares the dickens out of them. Most men, let's be honest, want to fuck lots of women, some control it, some don't, being a cuckqueen I can feel more comfortable in the relationship knowing that he can have those petty one night fucks with skanks but he's still coming back to me for the nice loving kind of relationship.

100% there is no such thing as an "alpha cuckqueen" it's most likely a women with some kind of inferiority complex about her looks/bedroom performance, as well as not wanting to be in control in most situations. This includes being in control in the bedroom, she doesn't want that, she's a submissive. Pleasing other women that her husband is fucking is more the humilation angle, which is different from submissive, this is where you get relief from that constant buzzing in the back of your head that your husbamd is getting his rocks off but not going to leave you, but at the same time, you feel ashamed to not be able to please him, by turning it into a sexual activity, you release that tension using sexual pleasure.

If he starts taking them on dates yes, very yes, if it's just a girl who is a one night fuck, or just a sex friend, no never. The kind of second girl you do this with is someone your husband hopefully doesn't click with anyway other than sexually, because relationships arent all sex you know.

Btw, disclaimer, I do not indulge in this fetish, if this sounds like stupid emotional logic, it is, I recognize that it is, and don't act out on it, I just understand it. So if you start catching cognitive dissonance, please, spare me, I already know. Doesn't help me from being aroused by it though

TGFO

WTF.
Apparently this is a thing, it's tomato and cheese backed onto a circular base.
There are places that sell these.

Did this really warrant a thread OP?

You know the rules….

You know, there's actually a board for this here

>>>/cuckquean/

I get aroused by the thought of him taking another woman on dates…

Why not? What's your logic not to do it?

Just no. This is politics. Not 4cuck.
It's bad enough some of anons are LARPing women.

I remember this board being spammed all over the place a year or so ago. People ITT must be new.

I suppose if my inferiority complex grows and doesn't shrink I might find that nice as well, but for now this is mostly on the stance of giving him permission to fuck other women if he wants, last harem type situation I was in ended terribly.

Availability of candidates, I'm on an image board and my husband frequents as welll. At the same time my husband it working a 48 hour job and starting a new business, no time.

But isn't it bad to want him to date other girls, instead of just one night fucks and sex friends?

How do sex friends even work without one of them developing feelings?

Describe?

So you would be a cuckquean if you could?

OP is trying to subvert the sexual energies of the weaklings to support hillary

Holla Forums don`t wank to this shit
woman of Holla Forums don`t let yourself be degraded

Wouldn't this enhance the sexual energy of men?

Bad if you have a moral complex I suppose, but fucking multiple women doesn't affect a man's psyche anywhere near as much as a woman.

People who are friends, are sexy, but there is not enough emotional attachment, they are a hard to find group and require a lot of luck mostly. People who are good as friends and fuckmates but terrible at living together are the best candidates, most likely exes who broke up on good terms.

Find a guy off a fetish board here living in Britbong with another girl, at the time I was fine with LDR and we hit it off, mostly just humiliation over skype but eventually he really wanted me to move in with his other girl who could only spend 6 months in the uk and 6 months in the us. I moved thousands of miles to live in Seattle with the other girl and we lived well with each other, soon he comes to visit once summer hits and his university is out on break, he comes over and lives with us. I have some emotional troubles at the time A. this being my first relationship B. being 18 C. moving away from my home for the first time and living on my own for the first time. As soon as bf arrives he fucks and goes on dates with other girl but pays little attention to me, since this is a harem type situation, I still expect action, but asking for it turns him off and he only goes on dates with the other girl and only fucks her. He buys me a collar online and the day it comes in the mail he decides to not give it to me because "he's having second thoughts". I than am forced to live 24/7 with the two of them being a couple and me in this odd "not friend but not girlfriend" grey area forever. Eventually I start sleeping in a closet because it's my only personal space, this affects my job performance and I get fired, on top of that, the two of them get married while I live with them 2 months after dumping me. I move home and try to forget about the whole ordeal.

Trying at least, but I'm in no rush, it turns me on but I have bigger fetishes.

Yes we also have a board dedicated to it.
>>>/cuckquean/

We all know the rules.

TITS OR GTFO.

On phone now so my ID changed, but I'm the same poster.

It's actually because of pol that I'm not degenerate. Mostly just roleplaying. Quick background.
My gf was a virgin when I met her and I'm the only guy she's been with. Over time she became more and more submissive and started asking for me to fuck other girls when we were fucking. After the sex high went away she would be jealous and wouldn't want me to. So to sort of compromise her mental cuckquean fetish, I'd openly flirt with other girls and fuck her saying the other girls names. Eventually she'd dress up differently and pretend to be some other girls. I'd fuck this "other girl" while demeaning her. My gf would cum buckets hearing about how "other girls" felt better than her. The best part is that she'd be a really dirty whore for me when roleplaying another girl. She says it removes any mental block of guilt since "it's not her". Don't ask me, women logic. I mostly just go with it because I get better and extremely frequent sex.

I would write more, but I'm not home right now. So tbh I'm not actually literally physically cucking her, but she doesn't even get off unless I pretend I'm fucking another girl.

fuck that's hot and a good idea

It`s getting the weaklings to wank to this cuckqueen shit. And when they have a wank they `ll associate it with hillary. OP even used a pic in which she almost looks human.

Roleplaying isn`t the same as fucking outside of the relationship. Goof for both of you, just never cross that line.

My fetish is something that no woman seems to want to engage in.

Serious relationship

Bro since VR came out she sometimes requests I fuck another girl using her body. I'm almost entirely certain 80% of a woman's pleasure is mental. I can make her cum multiple times from dicking, but if I add the cuck stuff she goes insane and literally comes full body quivering in under 2 minutes. For example, she's slightly "mind broken" conditioned. If I mention one of the "other girls" names, it flips a switch on her. So I'd intentionally make love with my gf, act dissatisfied and say how _ is so much better, and she'd get super jealous and come. I'd pull out and act disinterested and go take a leak or something, and when I get back to the bedroom she'd be in her "role" and basically service me however I want.

Win win situation.

This.
As much as I always wanted a harem since 12, there is a pang of conscience about this.
If this behavior is allowed, the relationship will not be based on emotional commitment but instead about sexual gratification.

Another thing to note about the "woman" here, their desire is based on two things:
1) the fear that the man cannot be committed to her without compromise; the fear of being cheated on.
2) Insecurity about herself (her looks, her skills in the bedroom).
You have to realize that by giving in to this, you never out grow these problems. It doesn't help you improve yourself as a reliable spouse.

Girls having sex be 80% mental is the truth, my bf sometimes just has to strongly tell me to cum and I'll do it right on the spot. He's slowly trained more and more parts of my body to cum from just a little rubbing in various areas, one time he made my entire body so sensitive that just a touch could make me shiver and cum and we couldn't snuggle at all because I'd be orgasming so hard and constantly I struggled to breath properly. He took it down a notch but I sometimes wish we could do it again

ITT: Jews trying to counter memetic magic

YES.

Let me clarify for the confused anons here
>>>/cuckquean/
They're not a shill. It just happens, for some reason, that /cuckquean/ and Holla Forums share a lot of users.

Because Holla Forums is INTJ central, let me start with the rationale
Sexually speaking, cuckqueaning is very different from cuckolding. Specifically in that there are no natural consequences to the cuckquean, whereas for a cuck, his woman is taken quite literally and his chances of reproducing are eliminated.

This user covered the emotional side of it fairly well

This is not some fringe thing, we even have a Holla Forums board for it.
>>>/cuckquean/
Mostly frequented by women.

lol

Damn, this is one degenerate ass thread.

It's the opposite of degenerate. Cuckolding is the ultimate degeneracy, cuckqueaning is the opposite of cuckolding, hence it's the most generate thing possible.

sage

egas

Which boy would`t want a harem?
But we are hWhites, the foundation which made us successful was the family unit. Man, woman and childeren. The family unit has been the target of marxism/the kikes for this very reason.

Remember, the human is part hardware and part software. The soul (however you`ll want to define) interacts with the body and produces the you. In that sense you are unique, never before and never again will your eternal soul (again the nature of the soul can be interpreted in many ways) be combined with your body.
The body lives on by passing it`s genes on while the soul does something else.
By giving in to the end result of the impuls created by instinct you are being a degenerate.
The impulses of instinct can be eating a fucktonne of calories and becoming obese.
Or following the sex drive and fucking everything that you can.
Or having such a strong instinct to be good to others that you let in mudslimes.
These behaviors seem rational to the ones who engage in them, they have lost sight of the biological impuls
that drives these behaviors. With a god sense of morals you can see why those burgers for breakfast are not a good idea.
The same with letting in mudslimes and as well with sexual deviant behavior.

The reason why I posted that was because it does illustrate the way degenerate behavior takes hold of people. The image calls it sin, call it what you will the way it works is the same.

The fetish is a subversion of their insecurities to help them deal with them to begin with. Most likely, it's something deeply rooted in them that will never change. Some people are subs and masochists, it's not something you can deprogram.

It's independent of that entirely. Having a cuckquean fetish doesn't preclude being a good spouse.

To clarify, a lot of cuckqueans only engage in the fetish in a monogamous way anyway. Teasing in the bedroom, watching her man flirt, talking to him about whether or not he thinks her friend has a nice ass, etc. Actual cuckqueaning is on the more extreme end of the spectrum for the fetish, and virtually no cuckqueans actually sit in to witness the act if it did take place, even if it might be a fantasy. Cuckqueans aren't disgusting like cucks are.

Except society is 49% men and 51% women which is fairly even, so each man having multiple women would mean a greater pop of men unmarried and no purpose to compete in a society. We see this problem in middle eastern society which allow men to marry multiple wives and reasons for mudslime-tier of degeneracy.
The long-term result is more people being distant cousins (due to less variation in the gene pool) and a lot of inbreeding occurring in future generation.

Sorry buddy, but the rationale doesn't check out.

/cuckquean/-tan, pls
>>>/cuckquean/

Not exactly; harems and polygamy have been a thing, so it is not surprising there would be a niche of genes/traits associated with it.

That's what we have wars for, to thin out the male population so the alphas can maintain harems.

Except it does. My point was that there aren't any natural consequences to the cuckquean, and your response is that there are consequences for men. These are both valid statements and they don't conflict.

You might argue that cuckqueaning is a selfish fetish in that the cuckquean encourages her man to take multiple women, thereby starving other men. You'd be right and, in fact, a cuckquean's recognition of her man as better than other men is a central part of the fetish.

You're right that if this fetish were commonplace, betas would be starved and never reproduce. Explain how this is a bad thing.

That is likely the case as women do enjoy being submissive. But I think the reason why the desire behind cuckqueen specifically is because of these fears; otherwise the desire to become submissive could be fulfilled by other means.

Also I have to ask: is it possible that this fetish of embedding itself more, like you have to find greater means afterwards to satisfy it?

you mean trap. fuck off degenerate.

Hello /Islam.

This is degeneracy. Anything that impacts or interferes with a monogamous society goes against building a strong nation. Every great civilization and society was monogamous for a reason.

Betas having a reward for working hard and contributing to the advancement of their society and civilization is necessary for it to be a strong, and powerful one. That is why creating polygamous societies is detrimental and has always led to such societies being stagnant and poor.

J.D. Unwin did a massive study on this back in 1934, in Sex And Culture, where he examined 80 tribes and six civilizations, concluding that the rise and fall of these societies can be directly and causally linked to its monogamous, or lack thereof, structures.

In other words, sage for degenerate thread.