Snoopers Charter to be Law in 2 Weeks

WELCOME TO 1984 BRITBONGISTAN
metro.co.uk/2016/11/17/snoopers-charter-just-got-passed-so-government-can-spy-on-your-internet-use-6264411/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_and_the_Holocaust
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Claude_Juncker
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow, so they're almost as shit as clapistan now?

I hate stuff like this. Anyone with half a brain would encrypt their shit so it effects regular people much more than anyone doing anything of interest. Typical government who dont understand technology.

Wow, just as I tinfoiled my Gentoo. Good timing, I hate my government

It isn't perfect, but it's good enough. While monitoring everyone all the time would be ideal, monitoring almost everyone almost all the time is enough to control the plebs. In fact, just having the people think they're being monitored may be enough because of the chilling effect.

Oi! Wot are you doing with that computer m8? That's an assault packet, that is!

Recommended VPN?
Needs to have good latency to the UK

Spoken like a true bong.

I definitely need to see clarification for what that means. I wonder if something like a cloud service is required to maintain records of file history just for the British government.

Jokes on you fags, they're already doing it.

All data going out of the UK is recorded already, it's just changing who is collecting it now.

maybe it's because there are a bunch of brown kids literally trying to join isis

More have already joined isis than the british army.

Perfect Privacy

Yeah, and giving more people access to it.

I feel like saying they don't understand is a cop out. Five Eys don't understand technology? Please, they know exactly what they are doing.

Plebbitor makes a good point
Inb4 6 gazillion
Inb4 y u on plebbit

And there are STILL people who are going to tell you that Brexit was a good idea.
It will just keep getting worse if the UK has no higher instance to answer to.

The people should be that higher instnace.
The moment politicans step out of line or fuck up too hard, the people should have the power to force them to resign/imprison them whatever.
But with a populance as cucked as the UK has it, shit like that is almost impossible.
Hell, you need your fucking ID if want to buy a set of spoons.
Getting something with which you can defend yourself and, if nessecary, force politicans to do their job properly is next to impossible.

The census system was used in the US for the Japanese internment. There were so many questions that officials were able to identify who was Japanese and who wasn't just based on the results.
I am curious as to what IBM punch card machines the Germans were able to strap on a Panzer to drop off in Poland were.

Remember when "Joining ISIS" meant going off to Iraq to help with beheading journalists instead of bombing airports?
I do.
The amount of shits western governments give about foreign affairs is disgusting and they deserve anything they get at home in return at this point.

Knives, retard. Spoons aren't popular in brixton hill.

Go to ddg and type "telescopic baton", then buy it
Not too shabby

If you consider a baton a weapon, you might as well use a metal pipe or a crowbar.
Soon you'll need an ID for that too

gee, you really made me think
ban the electoral register now :^)

Don't kid yourself m8

It's the same user the difference is that it's their "democracy" and honestly it's preferable to be like that than being a satellite country like the EU is doing.

Freetard here
To the best of computer science history.
Like all tools it can be used in many ways.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_and_the_Holocaust

funny things is that people are bashing IBM for this.
People can't understand that a black smith who creates a hammer then sell it isn't the murderer.

The book itself was written by a Polish Jew who never even experienced the Holocaust himself.

Thomas Wattson was given an honor by Hitler himself. This goes deeper than mere so-called "tools" But hating Jews was actually very common in those days citing other American businessmen like Henry Ford so I don't know why this would surprise anyone other than naive sheltered victims of political correctness

Nice.

No, its not a meme

You know what is a meme?

The false notion that ANY nation part of the EU has any kind of sovereignty.

Globalist cuck

You're wrong about that. One country in the EU has sovereignty over all the rest...Germany

Germany has to play the role of the Nanny state for all those debt-ridden welfare states

Listen m8
Europe has more power than the government in charge of the country that's part of the EU.

Sure a country can say no to Europe regulation and not put in place the regulations that the European commission "proposes"

(commission directed by jean-claud junker)
who is strangely related to the luks leaks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Claude_Juncker

But if a country refuses the regulations of the EU commissions, Europe will punish them by asking a fine to 2% to 6% of the said country GDP.
So is there a choice ?

Plus most of the time the system to enter Europe is rigged France and Ireland populations voted to not enter the EU space.

For France the referendum was consultative (but besides the government people didn't know).
So the government waited a bit and then accepted to enter Europe.

For Ireland it's a bit more tricky the population voted twice to not enter the EU space.
But some nasty means of commercial pressure made the country go into recession and people didn't have a flying fuck to go in the EU space.

Europe by itself is a nice project but now it has become a undemocratic monster it needs to end.

Well that's because of the cultural enrichment and culture/mentality of the countries.

If you take France for example to much communism has rooted is place in the 65/70s who is strangely related to the massive.

Moroccan migration who created the massive implementation of HLMs in France who are now mostly shitty no law ghetto zones.

The government justified the migration by saying "they will take the jobs that no one what to handle"
Witch is a load of bollocks.