Definitive Statement on The Queens Speech

twitter.com/melaniatrump/status/755810334355709952
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/755810077307727872

And that's the definitive statement. Good to know what happened!

I hope that after this the campaign refuses to answer anything related to it. Just move on and let the press sperg like butthurt cucks

Me too. You know they'll bring this up later no matter what. Imagine if Trump just said "there's a statement out on that" every time (((journalists))) brought it up. They would lose their fucking minds

♣♣♣McIver♣♣♣

This is going to cause more shit now, they already said she would never have been reading Michelle Obamas stuff, and the other statement contradicts this too.

Fucking retard Manafort and these kikes fucking shit up.

Yeah but this basically puts the blame on the speechwriter, ending the speculation that pretty much was around who fucked up.

They don't give a shit about it, they want to throw the campaign into shambles, now Manafort has given them the go ahead by being retarded.

They won't mention Melania again, they will talk about how untrustworthy these people are by not telling the truth.

No it won't. The media is going to sperg out like the kike puppet retards they are regardless, but this statement makes it clear who was to blame for this and allows Trump to focus on what actually matters instead of non-issue fag shit like this.

This would be funny if it wasn’t so serious that people not even have the slightest chance of taking it seriously.

Reported.

Where are the feminists?

This sadly. The problem is that the statement put out by the writer acknowledged Michelle Obama. If never mentioned, it would be fine. The media will always try and find a negative spin on things. All the more reason why they need to hang.

m8 its like the mexican judge thing, Trump released the statement saying he wasnt going to talk about it anymore and it was the end of it, same will happen now.

Trump was 100% in the right there, the Mexican judge is white, they said it was a racist attack.

That BENEFITED Trump, this calls into question honesty, integrity and competency of the staff, they look like fucking morons.

Maybe because I have been living around mexicans for a good long while now but I don't know how anyone could not tell he was hispanic.

No he isn't, he is mexican.

He's an upper class white spic, there's a reason there are no Mayans on the bench.

Doesn't quite sound like it cost her anything

I still think we should get feminists to attack the media just for kicks.

meme it

:^)

THIS

Top kek.

We're America. We don't bow before royalty.
Faggot.