twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

/thread

Wordt er al iets opgezet in Rotterdam?

If they were Sons of Ukko I'd consider.

smh tbh fam

Nice trap.

is this satire?

well to be fair SoO was probably founded by swedes living in finland so that could be the explanation

WE WUZ NOWSE AN SHEIT

Then:

Now:

Remember that right now blood strains are being destroyed.

History does indeed repeats itself…

So now we wait for Mecha Hitler.

rip

JUST TELL ME WHERE
FELLOW SON OF HEIMDALL

We've been over this.

How far do you think "Soldiers of Ukko" would've gone internationally?
Can you imagine a Canadian chapter called "Soldiers of Perkele"?

Odin is just more marketable name.

FINLAND IS NORDIC YOU CUNT

No we aren't. That doesn't mean we can't be proud of ourselves.

They're controlled opposition who don't actually do anything.

There's also a lot of similarities between…

It's amusing how many libcucks say it's just like a hundred years ago without realising the irony or how that definitely means they're not "on the right side of history"
Probably why the j00s wanted to wipe out whites, IMO. Everything was engineered for their cultural suicide because they fear what will happen if there's still some pure white strains left in even the most minor of leadership positions when they make their final push for Neue Bolshevism.
They're trying to prevent Next Hitler by removing the framework upon which the NSDAP was founded.

Oh. Since it was on faecesbook I thought some shill was adverising a game, lel.

Boy, this brings back crazyhard memories of the "mod" movement in England. Wonder if they have their own Monkees and Rolling Stones equivalents.

I think we are.

I'm not claiming "we wuz vikings" here, but we do share a history and have deep cultural ties with the Skandis.

Still doesn't make you nordic.
You are Scandinavian

It's about blood, culture and language rather than history.

blood and culture I can understand, but the finnish language is too fucking wonky to be considered scandinavian, it's like if quenya and dutch had a lovechild

No, they are a bunch of cucks.

wtf did they bang your moms or something?

I think they're pretty based

That's cuz you dont know shit about them.

Are you trolling or stupid? Finland isn't Scandinavian, but it is definitely Nordic. Get you facts straight.

I don't think they have a chapter where I live.

You LARP on the Internet all day and critique people trying to do something.

That' not true, they were involved in several brawles with shitskins and prevented women getting raped. Faggots like you are calling everyone that is actually doing something controlled opposition, you are the worst kind of cancer.

I think I'll be better off not going against Islam for its followers being invading rapist savages while wearing the banner of Odin…

If you don't see the irony, you don't deserve to live.

This. These fags act like they follow nsdap ideology, then immediately d&c and jew memes like skinhead. Trying to belittle the people that would theoretically join our version of SA.

Defeatist teenagers, please fuck off.

No, you're not. See

Yeah no.

Reminder that Odin dindu nuffin. He a good boi.

Just another "alt-right" phishing front group.
Promoted by Sinead McCarthy = all you need to know.

Yep,mSinead McCarthy (Firestarter Media) favourite term when trying to peer pressure anons into doxing themselves.

Forgot link.

renegadetribune.com/who-are-the-soldiers-of-odin/
First step in vetting any new "personality" or group, see if they have connections to Sinead/Renegade/Firestarter/Red Ice (all names for the same group of people.)

Lol fuck off

And stop using Mika Häkkinen in your shilling

If asians can't drive, how come the best drivers ever are finns? Checkmate, atheists.

Knew it, there's a shill post already.

Remember go- I mean guys, every single group is a shill controlled opposition and you should never join anything and band together, ever, as that would endanger us- I mean, um, threaten diversity goy!

Calling everything larping is an intl buzzword they have been pushing here to discredit any real life group

Sons of Cucking. Everything about Scandinavian countries can burn, they are sjws in the purest form. The sooner Sweden turns brown the better no one likes cucky faggots. Fuck the nords and larping pagans your ancestors were shit and should have been crushed by the romans.

Fag group that are self described "anti-racists".

This level of salt is amazing. The germans raped the romans to death.

The fuck does some crazy american bitch have to do with anything you shill? Your trying to turn the conversation into something its not about because you are a nigger.

No, I'm not a jewish degenerate if that's what you're asking.

WEW
The butthurt is amazing. Tell me when you'll start doing anything for our cause apart from shitposting on an anonymous imageboard.

You should just fuck off from Holla Forums alt-right jew.

WEW LAD

Are you sure it's you who's not a kike shill here? :^)

I'm not sure why this rubbish has spread to anywhere outside of Scandinavia in the first place, but why on earth is there an Irish group? Are none of them aware that their ancestors sent the 'soldiers of Odin' running back home with their tails between their legs a thousand years ago?

It's just a name, the only ones being triggered by it are you on this board. Norse mythology is the most popular and so they used the name Odin, nothing special, most nationalist organisations use symbols and names from European mythologies.

Isn't that picture from Elder Scrolls Online?
Did we actually meme pagans into Skyrim LARPers?

Sounds like heresy to me.

Does pointing out that it's strange for a group of people to identify as soldiers of a god of a nation they aren't related to in any way but war constitute being triggered now?

So what you're saying is that European Nationalists who follow their ancestral religion need to be purged?
See, that's the problem I have with Christians, they always put their religion before their race. Besides, I'm not seeing any "Sons of Jesus" doing anything against the shitskin invasion in Europe.
Where are your crusaders, m8?

Well you're the only ones who have a problem with it. B&H used to be a very powerful European nationalist organization and they used triskelion as their symbol. No one had a problem with it.

do you really expect "soldiers of morrigan" do be extremely popular down on the Emerald Isle?

Only Iceland and parts of Norway and Sweden can claim that. It's a shit tier religion that got it culture erased by more competent groups.

Odin is the same as Perun in Slavic mythology, Zeus in Greek mythology etc. And again, it's just a name of a Nationalist organisation, many other Nationalist Organisations use names of European deities and symbols from European mythology, it's nothing special.

If your autism can't handle their name, that doesn't mean that it's a shit organisation.

Of course not. Nobody wants anything to do with paganism apart from American euroboos and Scandinavian black metal bands. Ireland's traditional religions are so long dead that they're collectively, at most, an interesting section of history books. The average Joe here in Northern Ireland and the south is generally too fed up with secterianism to dedicate themselves to a group with a name like this in the first place.

:^)

Finnish nationalists are actually house niggers to their Swedish overlords, and their superior culture, who control these groups.

We need Soldiers of Allah to counter foreign invasion.

Yeah, I tried to push this for a while, but the turanics didn't care. I was eventually redpilled on Finns during the army.

:^)

Sons of Marx? That would work.

Well, marx and allah have nothing to do with European tradition and culture, it's the very thing we're fighting against. Nice try though.
The name Soldiers of Odin was obviously a good choice since it spread over a lot of European countries and a bunch of faggots on Holla Forums like you aren't really a voice of all European Nationalists.

And hey, if it bothers you so much, why not make your own organisation that patrols the streets at night? The more the merrier.

Odin is less relevant today than either. Odin has zero impact in modern world and people, allah makes you shut up in public, or maybe it is marx..

Kek, ok, make your own organisation and tell me how it'll work out, and btw, Sons of Allah is already taken.

FTFY

bump

watcha slidin schlomo?

remember goys, never band together and mobilize in real life!

that's exactly what those evil reptilians are trying to get you to do, goys

Found the Christcuck jew.

No. Because It's a honeypot.

Soldiers of Odin is a scam. You know it.

You are nothing. Worse than nothing. Nobody has ever done anything worth while. Everything that has ever existed is shit.

Your cause is lost. Accept it.

This is Hell; Eternal, All Consuming. Without End

Whatever. You're not doing anything either. Everyone is paranoid for a reason.

That's you.

Soldiers of Moonman is now the jv team.