Has anyone ever stuck their dick in a shop vac?

I've got one of those old wet-dry wall-mounted shop vacs lying around collecting dust. It's far past
its original service life and useless for cleaning, but I'm wondering if I could use it to build an
improvised dick suction device. It still has most of its attachments, including a long
cylindrical one, which could be useful in the construction of a receiver. The hose also seems pretty intact.

Has anyone ever done this before?

Yeah. It'll literally rip your cock off.
There was a video of someone fucking some little house vacuum without the hose attached though I didn't save it. The guy seemed like he was enjoying it so try it and see.
Also post a webm of it sucking your dick off.

No…. but i have gotten the long rod of a vacumn cleaner and swung it around like a sword. It was pretty badass if I say so myself.

I'm planning on reducing the suction in some way, probably by building a custom closed-loop controller for the motor. I also thought about sticking a valve on the hose that could be opened / closed to adjust the pressure, but this seemed like it had more of an inherent potential for failure.

Also thanks for the reply. The people on Holla Forums seem pretty knowledgeable!

Do it panzy

OP here, revisited the concept after a long night of programming (fuck the natural logarithm). Here's where the receiver currently stands.

what are you, retarded?

OR …. you could just spit on your hand and have a wank.

Are you stupid? How else am I supposed to swith it into enema mode?

the retardation stems from the duration it took you to achieve such a simple diagram. it still needs some improvements but i want you to get circumcised by idiocy. have fun and get fucked

Don't take the suction hose off and try this without checking for small metal blades/bristles that some (especially older) vacuums come with. If you don't your experience could suck in a bad way.

Explain how to put it into enema mode, I bet you fucking can't.

Nigger
Faggot
Jew

You can fit your dick into a vacuum hose?
pic related

Seriously…even the big ones are only 2 inches in diameter. OP must have a really skinny mini!

Are you 12? Sexual pleasure doesn't come from literally having your dick sucked, when bitches "suck" your dick or give you "blow" jobs they actually just lick the head of your cock.

This.
OP has no dick game if he can fit it into a vacuum hose. Manlet detected.

Is this the same dog fucker?

OP here, I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's not just a shop vac, It's going to be a HEAVILY MODIFIED SHOP VAC
Featuring
*Closed-loop impeller speed control
*Custom-built receiver
*High-power 60-psi ENEMA MODE
*Milk reservoir (in case I get thirsty)

Faggots like who use a regular shop vac are plebs and so are faggots like who don't use on at all

HEY FAGGOTS, why do think It needs a receiver? These fucking plebs who know nothing but regular vacuums are getting on my nerves.

Now on to the design…

I've started taking a look at shaft encoders for impeller speed regulation. I haven't selected an exact model yet, but it will probably be a quad encoder from Grayhill. (63R265?) An Arduino seems fine for speed control, as it will only be running one loop. (idk about the motor controller yet, does a shop vac's motor run on AC current? Might need to look into alternate motors) I also need to find a CAD model for the vac so that I can start sketching everything out.

Pic related, I also designed a motorized dick intake/exhaust device that pulls it into the suction zone. Thanks for all of the intelligent feedback. and faggots like >>6805482 and need to get the fuck out of my secret dick suction device design club.

dude just get a girlfriend or a boyfriend or anything human to stick your dick in

thos fucking noises goddamn