Macbook Pro Specs

Hmmmmm! Dual-Core Intel i5, 8GBs of DDR3 RAM and an Intel GPU all for just 1500 USD!

Gee wizz, its sure going to be hard to beat that!

Seriously, who the fuck buys this shit? DDR3 RAM in 2016? for 1500 bucks?!?

Its impossible to upgrade the RAM btw

Other urls found in this thread:

ifixit.com/Teardown/MacBook Pro 13-Inch Touch Bar Teardown/73480
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I paid a total of 1100 bucks for specs related

Gratz, you paid 1100 for a plastic piece of shit that will break down in a year while the MBP lasts for another decade

Not last time I checked. Is that the newest one?

Tell me son, how many Macbook Pros from 2006 do you honestly believe still work today?

Literally posting from one right now

My first MacBook (not Pro) lasted nine years. However, it's impossible to say whether the current ones will last this long because quality can change a lot within a decade. We don't know whether the MacBook you buy today is as good as the ones we bought a decade ago.

ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARYDOOS

Bought this Dell hunkajunk for 600 bucks on black friday 6 years ago. still works aside from the sound, tends to glitch out like a motherfucker when core0 is under load

The batteries are glued to the PCB

I don't think Apple gives a fuck anymore

You can't post this without posting a screenfetch shot

Assuming price isn't an issue, what's the best alternative to an Apple Macbook? Thinkpad P50?

Dell XPS 15

Plastic absorb shock better than aluminium.

Lmao literally where's the source on this?

the heatsink is glued to the chips too

Nothing matches the build quality of a MBP.

I dropped a 20kg dumbbell on my 2008 MBP and it's still working

M9, my laptop is made of plastic with brushed aluminium. But even I realize that it largely has to do with exactly what type of plastic

ABS, vinyl.etc

There is a 16GB hard limit imposed by Apple, their reason was for "power consumption"

But hey we got an emoji bar.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

internal battery, wireless charging systems that cost $400
internals are welded shut at the factory

Can the shitty touch bar do anything besides emojis? Doesn't it replace the function keys?

According to their promo vid it can be used for function keys, and basically adapts to current used program/app...
Don't know how it acts during boot in case you need access to boot menu/ devices ...

where are all these apple fags coming from? Please fuck off.

It's a touchscreen, it can do whatever the fuck you want.

It's sad watching spastics sperg out over emojis

for what purpose?

not to mention that the ssd is soldered

ifixit.com/Teardown/MacBook Pro 13-Inch Touch Bar Teardown/73480

Applel is an abomination of technology. Like Facebook. Even Microsoft with all their botnets has some redeemable value.

I recall Linus Torvalds himself saying Microsoft is "more free" than Apple

Even if I don't like what Torvalds did I must have this quote on vid.
Anyone got a sauce ?

Now they only need to find a way to cool the whole thing without fans, and remove the speaker, because muh wireless, use those new bendable screens, and they can finally make it paper thin, literally.

I can't wait to constantly cut myself on my electronic devices, so I can use my Apple Bandaids.

Because RAM is all that matters!