Sticky this thread

Holla Forums in a nutshell.

it sounds about right

You shouldn't have given Z1 so much attention as to putting him in there, you know.

It's beautiful.

Holla Forums sucks ass but at least it's never going to be as cancerous as 4chan.

it's all accurate too. very nice

Wonderful really

Same for dysnomia. You just know he's going to shitpost in any thread that mentions him.

The spam seems to have died down. Did you get them all, or is it just the thread creation limit?

Well nevermind.

Just like old times..
Make me mod

Except you're actually noteworthy, is the difference here.

Stfu Z1 you are gonna take this attention and I dont care if you wont like it.

You have proven to have too much data about me that I can't let you.

Well, if you want me to be less apologetic, I'll tell you that I do appreciate it.
Though, it's unfair to chose me over, say, bankanon. There are many more noteworthy characters that 8/b/ has seen.

Here is the dox of one of the pónyfuckers is the one that posts the "meme" of chickun.

REPORTED!

BYE BYE DIPAER FAGS

He looks like that one creepy teacher that lures and grooms unsuspecting children, and then does stuff to them.

Legit?

Yeah.

Ok, let's think this out.
If (hypothetically) I have data on you, wouldn't the less risky situation be to give me what I want? And if I'm mod, you have something to take away from me (as opposed to me being a regular user, in which scenario the only thing you can do is ban me, which pretty much everyone knows how to evade a nigh-infinite amount of time), discouraging me from doing anything ~risky :^)~
Isn't that right?

FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS DEAD, FUCK JIM

now this is a thread worth a sticky

It isn't stickied anymore

REPORTED

fucking mods cant do anything right

PONYFAGS BTFO
late to all happenings on Holla Forums because they're jacking eachother off in the circlejerk thread.
HORSEFUCKERS ARE NOT Holla Forums

Nice

There's not enough pedo necrophilla in this thread

Why won't you faggots talk to me?

Hey user

What name should people use for you fugthelug fanboy

Hello.

Nice dubs Fagottini

ENJOY YOU BAN, PEDOPHILE!

Explain this meme to me. What do you know?

Nice drawing me lado.

We know you have dubs.

Seems about right.