American anti-Semitism is nothing new — but Donald Trump gave the Jew-haters newfound courage

American anti-Semitism is nothing new — but Donald Trump gave the Jew-haters newfound courage

Americans who were surprised by the anti-Semitic vitriol that was directed at former Hawaii governor Laura Lingle during her speech before the Republican National Convention on Monday shouldn’t have been: American anti-Semitism has a long history. Monday’s explosion of Jew-baiting and racist trolling that took place on the Republicans’ official YouTube page shocked the RNC into closing down the comments section, but it is unlikely to have had an impact on diminishing the anti-Semitism that its presumptive nominee has been actively courting.

In an article published earlier, Raw Story demonstrated some of the ways that Donald Trump was manipulating anti-Semitic imagery — some of which went all the way back to the 12th century. That imagery had its roots in Europe. But there is a particular type of American anti-Semitism that is also being courted by the Trump campaign, and the ugliness that erupted on the YouTube comments page was just the foam on top of the boiling pot. (And for purposes of this article, anti-Semitism is defined, not as racial hatred of Semites, but as the irrational fear and hatred of Jews, a term more generally referred to by Jewish historians as antisemitism.)

And while American anti-Semitism obviously doesn’t go back as far as the 12th century, what is remarkable is that it first shows up in documents in the 17th century–when a total of 12 Jews lived in the then-American colonies. This points to something that historians of Judaism have long argued about anti-Semitism; namely, that a lot of hatred of Jews occurs without those who “hate Jews” ever having had contact with a Jewish person in their entire life. Jews — not Judaism, but the figure of “the Jew” — are turned into “bogeymen,” some kind of monstrous creatures who present an almost supernatural threat to the health of a community.

At various points in American history, anti-Semitism has been whipped up. Not surprisingly, those periods roughly correspond with periods of greater immigration into the United States and with periods of economic insecurity. Despite the fact that Jews comprised only a tiny number of the many bankers in the United States in the nineteenth century, during waves of immigration or debates over economics, conspiracies about “Jewish bankers” would be sold by populist politicians who sought to place easy blame for complex issues onto scapegoats. During the Civil War, U.S. Grant expelled Jews from portions of Tennessee and Kentucky, in response to wild rumours that Jewish merchants were war profiteering. The order was almost immediately overturned by President Lincoln, but the message had been sent to Jews that their status as “real Americans” had been brought into question.

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/07/american-anti-semitism-is-nothing-new-but-donald-trump-gave-the-jew-haters-newfound-courage/
archive.is/OgmNj
dailycaller.com/2016/07/18/gavin-eugene-long-declared-sovereign-citizenship-last-year/
dralimelbey.com/the-official-united-washitaw-de-dugdahmoundyah-muur-nation-history.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Order_No._11_(1862)
google.com/search?q=Moses Levy Aaron Lopez filetype:pdf&num=100
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The early 20th century had its share of anti-Semitic horrors take place on American soil. One of the most famous instances was the lynching of Leo Frank, an Atlanta businessman, in 1915. In 1913, Frank was charged with the killing of a young woman who had worked at the pencil factory where he was the supervisor. Once Frank was arrested, the newspapers waged a campaign against him in which his otherness as a Jew was repeatedly used as evidence that he was a sexual deviant who had regularly molested all the young women who worked for him and had killed Mary Phagan when she resisted him.

Despite testimony from large numbers of his employees that Frank was a model employer, the jury convicted him, and Frank was sentenced to death. After his appeal went all the way to the Supreme Court and was rejected, it appeared that he would not escape the gallows. The governor of Georgia commuted Frank’s sentence after reading the case notes, including those from the judge, who believed that Frank was innocent. A mob broke into the prison where Frank was being held, drove him out into the countryside, and lynched him. They then took photographs of the hanging and sold them as postcards.

It is impossible to link to information about Leo Frank on the internet as the domain names with Frank’s name have been bought up by white supremacist groups who use the sites to try to prove that anti-Semitism does not exist. The lynching of Leo Frank is generally credited with the resurgence of the Ku Klux Klan, who, for the purposes of Frank’s murder, called themselves the “Knights of Mary Phagan.” The Frank murder also led to the founding of the Anti-Defamation League.

Many private colleges have a “legacy” system whereby if a relative attended that college, an applicant is supposed to be given an advantage in applying. In the Ivy League, the legacy system enabled “gentleman-C” students of politicians to attend elite institutions. When conservatives complain that “Affirmative Action” allows less-qualified students to attend schools, they often neglect to mention how the legacy system has often acted as a step-ladder for white kids. What many may not know, however, is that the original purpose of the legacy system was to keep Jews from attending.

In a review of The Chosen: The Hidden History of Admission and Exclusion at Harvard, Yale, and Princeton by Jerome Karabel, the reasoning behind the legacy system is explained. The system originated with Harvard president A. Lawrence Lowell.

The linking of Jews with radical politics goes back to the late 19th century and continued for over a hundred years. Emma Goldman was a Russian immigrant. She was a secular Jew, an advocate of “free love,” and an anarchist. In 1917, when the U.S. entered World War I, Goldman and hundreds of other Anarchists and Marxists were rounded up and imprisoned for opposing the war. Even though many of Marxism and Anarchism’s adherents did not practice religion, the perception was that their radical politics and Judaism were somehow connected, which increased anti-Semitism.

In the 1920s, after the end of World War I, it is estimated that as many as 8 million people belonged to the KKK, and the Klan’s influence on elections was larger than its actual membership. While Klan membership today is a fraction of what it was, the white supremacists, citizen sovereigns, and Klan organizations continue to pose a threat not only to Jewish people, but to the government of the United States.

Sovereign citizens, for example, (which is what the murderer of the Baton Rouge police officers claimed to be) refuse to acknowledge the government of the United States, refuse to get driver’s licenses, register their cars, and they’re also violently anti-Semitic. The Posse Comitatus, another anti-government group, also hates Jews. Other “patriot” groups subscribe to conspiracy theories that range from seeing Jews as having been responsible for September 11 to the old canard about Jews controlling the banking or the media industries.

Mainstream Republicans such as House Republican Whip Steve Scalise of Louisiana have spoken in front of white supremacist groups. When Ted Cruz referred to Donald Trump’s “New York values”, it was clear he meant “Jewish.” When a Jewish reporter wrote an honest interview with Melania Trump, the reporter was hit with a barrage of anti-Semitic Tweets and death threats, and instead of condemning it, Ms. Trump said that the reporter had “provoked them.”

And, of course, there is Donald Trump’s refusal to acknowledge that the Hillary Tweet with the Star of David was a Star of David. Because sheriff’s stars have always been associated with dollar signs.

If the Republican National Committee thought that it could prove to Jews in the United States that Jews were still welcome in the party by having Governor Lingle speak, the ugliness that showed up on the message boards revealed the truth: American anti-Semitism is alive and well, and it has found its mainstream candidate in Donald Trump.

rawstory.com/2016/07/american-anti-semitism-is-nothing-new-but-donald-trump-gave-the-jew-haters-newfound-courage/
archive.is/OgmNj

Bump for jew and israel hate

This is hilarious.

Those evil American goyim are so anti-semitic!

So welfare fraud and [bad] chinese trade are a good thing?

Haha, the Jew sure knows his game. I haven't met a kike in my life yet I hate
THE JEW
and know that they are wrecking my nation behind the curtains.

Fucking wew-lad. Time for some dictionary Nazism.

wew

How many times are they going to write this same article?

I actually think most Jews known good and God damn well why they've been deported, exiled and executed over and over again. I guess learning from your mistakes and taking responsibility for your errors really are White traits, because nobody else ever does it, especially (((them))).

Its like kikes don't even understand why they're hated.

Is that the core of it?
They just don't get it at all, are totally oblivious to their own Jewing?

I realize Jews are predisposed to Jewing, but are they so rife with Jewry as to not even be able to conceptually understand the disdain for the kikelry?

dailycaller.com/2016/07/18/gavin-eugene-long-declared-sovereign-citizenship-last-year/

dralimelbey.com/the-official-united-washitaw-de-dugdahmoundyah-muur-nation-history.html
we wuz featherhead Muslim Moorish Egyptians n shiet AM I BEING DETAINED

Ignorance is built in: inquiring as to whether or not Jewish behavior might be related to antisemitism is itself antisemitic.

Redpill me on this Holla Forums

(((wild rumors)))
What do you think happened?

I don't know much about the incident in general user, but you can find evidence of dozens of Jews war profiteering throughout WW1 and 2.

Like the user above says, they may always just remain (((wild rumors))).

Don't you just love how restrictive progressivism is by design?

The North and South were at war but both of their economies were dependent on trading with each other.

So there were agreements to do limited trading but you needed to have special permits and stuff like that.

As usual, the kikes saw the opportunity to make a profit and gain power if they broke the law.

More importantly, there were "rumors" about the kikes bribing army officers to divert resources to support this black market.

Grant did the right thing but then he was shamed by Lincoln and everyone else for it so he became a good goy for the Jews after the war.

Your hate is irrational, goy!

The 'fear' part is typical jewish projection, btw

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Order_No._11_(1862)

Donald gives everyone courage because he is a symbol of true strength.

Bullshit. We haven't done jack shit to fight the Jews. How do you think we got into the current situation? I didn't even know about Jewish Power until it was too late. I would have made different decisions.

Imagine being so fucking intolerable that you and 11 other people pissed off 13 colonies.

Communism. Sounds rational to me.

What did the Dirty Dozen do? The beginning of the end for America. Chapter 1.

This is precisely why labeling it as a class or culture war doesn't work. If you take action against exploitative wealthy Jews, then they will always accuse you of anti-semitism. Proceeding to manipulate members of your race to clash with each other.

The majority of them are dishonest parasites who don't want to be held accountable for their misdeeds towards other races. For what they've done to others, they got it way too easy.

And why is this a problem? Do they really think well-connected white kids and niggers are the same thing? How would you debate this to a normalfag though?

look buddy the jew will scream and cry that they are winning even as the last sharp sword enters their rotted black coal colored hearts. This is what they are just crying ninnies who got spoiled by guilt wellfare. they have nothing, no legacies other than the mass genocides they engineer, the nukes, and the racist white hating ideology known as communism.

Previous article in catalog: Trump's jews

As opposed to the rational fear we have of unchecked tribal behaviour.

Any quick PDF search for Moses Levy or Aaron Lopez will turn up jewish historical societies acknowledging way more than 12 jews living in the American colonies in the 1600s.

Lorraine Berry is a liar. For the kike.

google.com/search?q=Moses Levy Aaron Lopez filetype:pdf&num=100

No, they think systems which reinforce social/political/economic connections between white people are threatening, so they argue that it's unfair that niggers aren't represented at equal rates (or more than equal, to make up for oppression).

their heads so far up their own ass the only way to get through to them is installing a glass stomach

Antisymmetricemitism only exists because of jewish anti goyism.

I doubt that.

That Leo Frank kike was fucking guilty and he got what he deserved.

We need a good shabbos goy president who will put Israel first before America and Donald Trumpostein is that goy! :^)

That first image was definitely made by a jew

surprise! he pulled a Jew trick, lie through omission.

Maybe only 12 Jews lived in the colonies, but 80%+ of the slave traders were Jewish, so they had plenty of exposure to them

Bring religion into it, really go for the Trifecta, Shitbird.

jews jewing is nothing new.

This is absolutely FASCINATING. Thank you for this; I never knew about it. Yet another bitter redpill, delivered by Holla Forums - the Jews really do meddle in everything, even the Civil War.

Is this commonly known among Southerners? I'll admit, as someone from the Midwest, the commonly repeatedly line regarding the Civil War is that the Southerners are simply "sore losers", but ever since I was young enough to understand war, I felt as though people descended from the Rebels were quiet about something for one reason or another.

Can a Southerner fill me on the REAL perspective their people have on the Civil War? Their true motivations, desires, conflicts, etc.?

wew

Yeah, its remarkable that twelve of your people is enough to teach everyone about just how shitty your kind is.

Civil War was about states rights and kikes did as kikes do, played both sides to get more shekels.

It was about money.

King Cotton vs. King Corn, really. In the North with the high concentration of Jews, money was made off of factories and there was a whole lot of tarrifs being passed since the factory owners couldn't compete with the prices Britain and France were willing to pay for raw Southern Goods.

Our crypto kikes who crept in with the Catholics during the colonial era, made the South awash with money from both the slave trade and it's produce in the excess cotton and tobacco produced. They wanted free trade with Europe since the northern factory owners didn't want to, nor could they have paid as much as the Jews in Europe.

Mercantile bullshitery over the prices and taxation of comodities set us against each other. And the kikes used that to force a central bank on us just after reconstruction ended.

Well you would fucking know. They're your synagogue after all!

nice

in semi related news, a mexican just threw a drink at my car and said "fuck trump" while I was driving. I chased him and took a picture of his licence plate which is DNT 3876 in Texas. How would you go about seeing who its registered to? there was no damage so I dont think the cops would do anything.

JUDEN

Which Jew was it again who said "An anti-Semite used to be someone who dislikes Jews, but now it seems to be someone who Jews dislike."