PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

PSA: I have an announcement to make.
SOON

Gay

We already know what it is.

Remove the cyclicals or you will be replaced by that datamining mikufag. This is your last warning.

Nice.

Damn.

just make the thread then

you are jewish?

We have to guess what it is. The board is going to be deleted.

I am waiting.

Burn the shit fuckin board to the ground

B will be a text board.

I am waiting until everybody on this board is all 8 of u are in this thread to make my announcement.

make the autistic guy who posts this image the board owner please

don't get our hopes up user. A fresh start is too tempting. Someone else, less oppressive, will put it back up and hooray!!!

Marisa is best 2hu

You guys havin fun yet?

Elaborate.

Nice try dataminer

You guys havin fun yet? Flood detected post discarded

Holla Forums is back now with moar pedos

You objectivly have shit taste. I didn't that was possible but you managed to do it. Congrats

2hu sucks. If that's it I'm going to be upset.

Holla Forums is back now with moar data minning

Sounds good to me!

Is anything actually going to be announced, or are you just stringing us along over nothing?

Its time.

Is this the announcement? Why did the color change?

Quads wasted on this newfag.

Makaposter also confirmed newfag.

We have added /Hebe/ as a sticky.

Only 8 people browse this board.

WE'RE HERE BOYS.
Alright this might be a lot to read for some of you, but I'll do my best to keep it short.

Despite the stark differences between their personalities, Shinji and Asuka's flaws both stem from the parental neglect and self esteem issues, and in this way they are very much one in the same. They both know this about each other and this forms the basis of their attraction to each other. Ironically, these same character flaws inhibit them from flourishing a healthy, loving relationship with each other and in thsi way the Shinji-Asuka relationship represents the harsh reality that outside of two people's actual, genuine feelings for each other, artificial barriers and extenuating circumstances can make love a lot more difficult than it needs to be, a care (if not THE) core theme of the entire show. Conversely, Rei is devoid of any personality or emotion, seeing as she is literally not human. IF everyone in the world was like Rei, we literally might as well be a primordial soup ocean of LCL. Ultimately, those who choose Rei over Asuka miss the point of the fucking show, and prefer the traits of submissiveness and blind obedience over actual personality and agency. Not to mention the obvious Freudian/Oepidal implications in Rei's character which make Reifags fuckin weirdos. Also I was dysnomia the whole time and planned on revealing myself to have changed my username and run the board like shit for 3 months as an epic April fools joke but I got bored of it and I'll come up with something else for April 1st.* *Also fugthelug you can't have the board.

you kys?

I knew it. I fucking knew it.

wow bro, what a epic troll no one saw it coming.

Good use of sticky.

JK. I'm actually Omlet. Dysnomia gave the board to me and left. I thought that would be funny though.

Tell us

Memes without representation is tyranny

Get aids cancer

Hilarious.

LOLOL

No-one cares.

kill yuorself

No.

But you still love us, right?

Do you also find homo faggots ruining this board funny? Stop being such a worthless loser and do something with your pathetic life. No one found this funny, no one likes you, and you will die alone, now remove the love thread and the ponyfucker thread so you can die happy knowing you did some good in your life.

You sure showed him with that one.

You're a bully

Fuck off Z1 you dumb nig

oka

YOU FOOL

I FUCKING KNEW YOU WHERE DYSNOMIA
At the least you admit you've been running the board like shit lately. Can you stop doing that now?

I even like asuka.

Only you.

I recently started thinking it wasn't going to be so I decided to call it off.

There will be a few changes coming to the board recently, however, I may or may not put an end to cyclical threads..

Can I post LauraB?

Okay, say you do, how will you deal with the inevitable temper tantrum the horsefuckers are going to throw? If cuckchan has shown us anything in regard to them, they're an autistically determined bunch.

will they understand being shoved into >>>/pone/? or should a containment board be created similar to >>>Holla Forums?

So the ids? The random as fuck permabans? It was all a joke.

Wew

Serious question: did you actually think board IDs were a good idea or was that part of the hoax?

this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they were content with a containment board, they would have done this on their own time already.

B-but I.. I..

ID's were the greatest thing to ever happen to this board and need to be brought back immediately, permanantly, forever and for all times.

gaaay

I want my prize
AND I WANT IT NOW!

Well I guess I can post eris.

Since I have a vpn ids just make me samefag way more actually.

Gonna keep posting these.

it would also boost the board up.

It's dysnomia, he once said he was going to retire and then didn't just to spite the "goons". It's nothing

EVERYBODY KNEW THIS BOOOOOO
I will overthrow the statists and make Holla Forums great again. Watch, it's gonna happen.

KEEP ID REMOVED

remove Holla Forums

ID'S BEST WAIFU

You don't get it do u
also hotwheels was a lolberg

I know user. About a good 50 regular ids went away from Holla Forums when I stopped being a poster there. What you guys don't get is board stats are basically meaningless and obssessing over the numbers and pph doesn't improve the community in any way shape or form.

A lot of the chans I go to are slower than Holla Forums. And no one cares. That board stats page was always a stupid idea.

Still not sure if I should REMOVEHORSE just yet. I'll have to evaluate how many of them there are, how many mods I'll need, and if it's worth it to do that. The anime circlejerk is twice as gay but there are some cute pics in it though.

I'll have to let you guys decide on your own. So far I'm seeing 2-3 people who heavily want both removed, and a lot that don't care one way or another. No voting polls since it would be rigged.

All a part of the ruse to make you guys think I was some idiot. If you've been watching the board log you'd have realized the permas were removed (hence part of the reason people started to figure out it was me)

Omlet if you're reading this thanks for keeping it a secret, it wasn't going to be funny anyway (other than to me).

Board ID is controversial, some people love it and some people hate it. The majority seems to hate it and I can see them anyway so I don't see a reason to enable them.

yeah that's why it got boring to me. You can be a mod if you promise to delete all the userdata you stole.

I like the stats page, it's nice to know how fast the boards are going and if they are growing or dying.

Since when were doorstops used for reading?

I will give you my entire collection of pictures.

You better not be serious about giving this dataminer mod.

I say un-cycle, but allow both content. Keep in 1 thread until the thread hits bump limit.

That would be pretty lulzy. I tried it before and everyone thew a fit about having 50 dead threads in the catalog.

I'm not going to lie, I'm a little upset, not about the whole joke but because you specifically lied to me.
I don't actually care about the threads but consider me strongly for banning both because it would be fun to watch. You need to do something to shake the board up.

The problem with putting the board stats at the front of the site like it is on Holla Forums is that it makes people obssess over pph. This is why you see the new to Holla Forums users come in and go
It should be accessible but not the front page. If they were just in order of ips that'd let people focus more on board discovery than people looking at
I bitched about this to hotwheels in 2014. Stats make chans look smaller, there are 4chan boards that only hit 40 or 50 pph.

kill yourself

Delete both and let the faggots cry. At least delete the homo thread if nothing else.
also delete all those who oppose z1

BAN Z1 RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

c-can I make funny stickies?

This so much.

Yeah, because people actually use the catalogue or look for threads past page 2.

I always use the catalog. Almost exclusively.

well, everyone pretty much is assuming they are getting special treatment because of the cycle. I guess nobody really cares about hiding it and never seeing the thread again.

This being the case I would think it's the best option to let it die naturally, and be re-created by someone if it's popular.

Anyone who uses Holla Forums more than a few days will realize PPH doesn't matter as much as it seems. If they can't stick to a chan, then why hide it to make them feel better?

What did I lie about?

I agree. I have used the pony thread as a tool to upset users but I have never upset the ponies. I will give it a try.

Its all about the aesthetics I think it'd look better without them. I know its not changing. Just my opinion man.

Fuck off, Holla Forums is our containment board for them

not saying it's a awful idea, but I remember browsing 4chan years ago wondering how fast everything was, and how popular different boards were.

Yes this will be fun.

Not anymore it isn't. :^)

Beautiful.

Haha okay dysnomia all the user data has been delete haha, time to make me mod now lol thanks haha

Well where are they gonna go after we ban them from /pone/?

You have to keep deleting pone threads though. But only if it says "official" on it.

All things considered, we're worse off now. Dys will go back to stickying every last shit thread and posting with his name in Lain threads.

Who cares, as long as it isnt here.

Then they would be posting in an "unofficial" pone thread and they'd be your bitch.

cuckchan has a board dedicated to their girl's cartoon.

Lain is love.

Lain is trash.

>The Love Thread is also kill

Noice.

if any thread deserves to be sticky and cycled its travis

Sign me up if you want helping banning ponyfuckers/gays

Dude same.
I'm willing to do it for free and to do it well.

SECOND PONY FUCKER THREAD DELETED

DYSNOMIA=GOD

if you faggots want a war you'll get one

Let's all love her.

They don't know what their in store for this is gonna get entertaining.

They're so upset, how sad.

Why though

Read the thread.

Holla Forums is not a place for your faggotry, to the containment boards you go.

because their chan is failing and they need a scapegoat.

CAUSE NO ONE LIKES YOU DISGUSTING FAGGOTS AND YOU CONTRIBUTE NOTHING.
FUCK OFF

What did they mean by this?

You've shown your true colors.

If its failing why are you here? Go to a better chan no?

I did and it seemed like no reason

But Holla Forumsronies have had bread for 6 years

Ouchies

We have one little thread, filter us

HELLO FRIEND

Im the only one that ventures out

we had out own broad it better with out little cry baby cuckholds

they dont know how to flitter us

Noted. I will let your thread fill up until all the regulars are in it.

B&

B&

FAT DISGUSTING BRONIES GETTING SALTY
KEK

How does one volunteer for hotpockets?
I want to take part in this.

oops.

>>>/pone/281936

THIS
DYS LET US HELP YOU

Based. You should consider pre-emtpive spam-countering settings for the board though.

I usually talk with the person in a chat and give them credentials to log in with. I have also used riddles for people to solve for the password.

I have only removed 2 mods so far. fugthelug who is potentially dangerous and has userdata, and another mod I forgot the name of but he was shit. I also remove inactive accounts

DEUS VULT
Time to make Holla Forums great again.

You removed a mod for banning me once.

The new order is in our interest. Let us help.

It takes me 5 seconds to evade this shit site

I know I'll never be a mod, but being here for his moment makes up for all of it.

my man

KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It takes less than that to ban, and I have the chaos emeralds.

Make your own board. Nobody wants you here.

I deleted my nonexistent lol :^) userdata
feel free to mod me anytime tbqhwy

I would press further on getting hotpockets, but I don't feel that will get me anywhere.
God's speed, Dysnomia, I wish you the best of luck.

yes perfectly trustworthy

MAKE THEM SUFFER

Dont let this chaos effect your judgement dysnomia. Never give this dataminer mod again.

this except unironically

So it begins, let the best shitposter win

DEUS VULT

Mfw finally mod war on 8ch

You have never won a single thing in your pathetic life you disgusting horsefucker

This wouldn't need to happen if you just made/claimed a new board.

We fought for a long ass time though

Fuck that we are Holla Forumsread

you let a few butthurt faggots influence your decision to delete the love thread and pony thread. Its not against the rules, so what gives

That is your best attempt at retaliation? Do better little faggot.

This can all be solved quite easily by you fucking off to >>>/pony/

it going bitch free and 4chan cancer free too

You seem like the butthurt faggot now. Time to go back to reddit fagexx you disgusting dick sucker.

This is just the beginning

Hilarious.

dysnomia does everything he does because it makes fragile people angry. If you demonstrate that me being mod would make lots of people angry he'll mod me, ya know

Forget doing this for fun… You don't belong on this site anyway.

I might have to use some other tool than banning though… Actually, I'm not sure if everyone else has easy access to evasion like you do. Would a circlejerk be fun all by yourself?

Nah not really. Its the principle though. What did we do

Slack ass fuck mods, i posted like 10 times on this throw away proxy(10 times too many)

This is fucking war now.

Pathethic pony fuckers KEK
MORE TEARS GIVE ME MORE

Intimidating.

Now is the time to show that we have our interests, and that we have the board. Make your best threads.

The Lovefag/Ponefag alliance was born. And it was autistic.

Trying to reason with a hotpocket is beyond pointless, you know.
They do it for free, after all.

No one ever liked your nasty kind in the first place. We are finally getting rid of a problem that should of been dealt with long ago.

Its not necessarily about my feelings. I'm speaking on behalf of how mods do whatever they want despite it not being against any rules set by the owner of the site. They act as if they have some kind of power to do what they want and get away with it. Just like American Police.

I'm not upset about the threads being deleted. I'm upset that this shit flies because "I felt like it". It goes against the non-safespace kinda environment that the chans create. And like I've said, if the tripfagging is the concern, they would remove it.

This place is starting to get rulecucked just like 4chan. Which everyone seems to hate, yet its not apparent within your actions

Are your pathetically cringy pony memes supposed to scare anyone?

Half of those retards aren't even around right now, they're going to come back to find out their little circlejerk was nuked.

No one likes gays you faggot. End of story.

Now time to sit back and laugh about horsefucker mod wars.
Also

Where are you gonna post them after you and all your pony friends get banned?

/pone/ and /pony/ seem like viable ideas.

They literally do.
I was tempted not to respond but it's actually a little sad. b is owned by dysnomia he can do what he wants, the site is about "freeze peach" (to the extent that it is) at the site-wide level. Make your own board, just because it has a legacy board name doesn't mean b is obligated to follow or not follow any rules.

Time will tell.

Yes you are. Keep being delusional horsefag

DID YOU DUMBASSES FORGET WHY WE LEFT THESE FUCKERS ALONE IN THE FIRST PLACE?

DEATH TO EVERY HORSEFUCKER IN SIGHT

No one is scared of you faggots. Spam your cringe ponies as much as you want.

Because the moderation tool wasn't powerful in 2014?

They aren't accomplishing anything right now, we have to wait for skitty for come around for the fun to actually begin.

I dunno. Some gay shit probably.

Yo what is going on? I thought there would be more spam. This is kinda shit tbh, the muslim federation is better then you guys.

Then, we wait.

This is going to be fun!

This. I hear skitty has EBINHAX

I think it's more entertaining to let them spam while at the same time removing every circlejerk thread.

Hey, do you know if brodo's script still works?
Just out of curiosity, since these folk's spam game is retardedly weak.

I heard it broke but haven't tried.

I don't know. I have not seen active for a few years. These guys are weak compared to Bui.

Dude, c'mon.
That guy brought Holla Forums to over ten-thousand posts per hour, if I remember correctly. I don't think anyone can compare to him.

And with that, the site went to Hell

>>6803814
Just like your spam. Come on dude you need to save your shitty diaper community and this is the best you can offer?

t. horsefucker

Im not a pony poster. I fucking hate the pony shit tbh. But I dont go as far as to remove them

No one believes you. Just put your trip back on ponyfucker

Kek

If the mods are going to delete pony threads, I see no reason why we cannot simply take over regular threads and convert them into pony threads.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Im not a ponyposter

Oh so your that tripfag from the gay thread? Thats just as shitty KEK

Try it faggot. There are plenty of people who would gladly sign up as vols to ban you autists.

Real talk" How autistic can you people possibly be? Holla Forums allows you to make a new board, there are dead boards to claim, there's even two horsefucker boards to choose from. Where does your autism come from?

So are we not allowed here anymore? Is this indefinite?

yep, goodbye. you will not be missed

You say that as though anyone will be hired on within this happening.

I'll miss u user
just gimme one last kiss(bye)

I dunno. I guess we're gonna have to abide by it cause the mods are fucking dicks that get to do what they want. Just because they dont like it. Im more so mad that abusive moderation is on this site more than anything

It isnt a job, its volunteer work. And I only say it because the pony fuckers think they can somehow spam this board to hell if they dont get their way.

hey gang!

Its the tranny from the pony thread
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I've been away for months, but I never thought I'd see the day when mods are no longer faggots and are pretty cool.
It's about time we get rid of these faggot horsefuckers shitting up this board.
Congratulations, you guys just gained back a poster.

We will see

Shitstorming will happen soon.

Yeah, makes sense.

hows it goin Skitty? Leader said we can have back up bread in /trash, one of us could bake

Hey Jarret.

The entire point of this site was to leave to make your own board when the one you were on started doing something you didn't like.

WB

Is he gonna post there though…

T. Can't be bothered to hide a single thread.

Yes you do.

t. can't be bothered to shit up your own private board far away from meanie mods :^(((

hey good to see you survived too. Did they get the travis thread?

but then you just end up with a thousand boards, each with one or two users.

I don't know, but we had planned for this. If we need a place to talk and plan, we can post in a bread on trash.

The faggots are as good as gone. All that matters is what direction will we go now.

And nothing ever happened, and nobody ever came to complain, and Holla Forums slows down.

Fuck off dirty ponyfucker. I can smell your shit filled diaper from here.

(Travis would be insulted)

Nope.

Nobody cares if the total PPH slows down because ~10 posters are gone from a single thread. I'm sure the rest of Holla Forums will want to visit Holla Forums to see it in it's glory.

I'd hand these guys 3 month long rangebans if I were you. The length of the ban will be too long, I guarantee you they won't wait 3 months to shit this place up. It'll be short term enough for people who get their IP address to be able to post.

Diapers, why so mad?

Once upon a time there was a great field of cocks, and out of all the dicks in the meadow, none were quite as small as steven's. Then one day a sluttly whore skipped and jumped her way through an ocean of cock!

Yes. I stated earlier
That includes moderation. I will have to talk with the other mods about it later, but as of now if they are reading this, content that was formerly banned permanently should be banned for 90 days (with the exception of violations to US law which should be banned permanently)

….

This whole push back by the horsefuckers is actually a bit disappointing.

chickun has consumed travis

come on mods

Kind of. I was expecting more… for some reason.

Its a long con

eat shit.

Yeah.
Oh well, guess you shouldn't expect much from all of two people, though.

This is the best "spam" the ponyfuckers have to offer.

the assimilation is complete

Aww, Horsefucker triggered?

get used to that face.

WE R NOT SPAMMIONG WE ARE HERE TO MAKE YTINEW GFRIWENDS! WILL UYOU BE MY FREIEND? JHAVE A MUFFUIN!

your anime sucks

I will only be friend if you give me your lightsaber colelction

Well, you did a better job with the board pretending it wasn't you when you were you. Makes you think.
Kill yourself. I hate you so much. Holla Forums was ok when you were supposed to be dead.

just like old times

Your girl's cartoon sucks.

Oscars are on nigga!

i don't really like it that much.

The best part is that I never did anything different. Not even once, other than a few permabans I removed within 10 minutes

roasted

Yeah, I didn't really like the cartoon this girl is from.
Still, have fun doing this for free and accomplishing nothing.

all the old familiar faces

Nah, he did different stuff, like not being atound, for example, he allowed some CP too, which concluded the problem with the pedos.
Ironically enough, he did a better job as a VO when he wasn't around than he does when he is. This sticky is maximum proof of that.

Gee I sure hope nobody takes advantage of the fact that /pony/ and /mlp/ have no users and are completely vulnerable to takeover by a few invaders right now

Ew

yeah that would be terrible

Leader pays us in chickunbits.

Have fun, being by yourself and all. Infinite is a meme

Where is my ban

so what do like 5 people post on this board? who aren't us?

In your diaper

My bad, I should've read what you said earlier.
Give 'em hell dysnomia. Don't ever back down no matter what.

Travis, dove, Jim, banana, and porn

Do you have any funny pony memes? Or are they all cringy?

Your presence on this board bothers everyone.

Basically

Can I be a mod now?

A funny one.

Yeah, you people are going to fuck it up as hard as these girl cartoon enthusiasts are, right?

I mean you probably do it's just your vendetta autism.
Don't light your torches just yet

Blew, get your ass on the Discord.

hi chijo

Its ok dude, be as butthurt as you want. You cant change anything now.

This faggot again.

Hi rose

But I'm not even butt hurt yet

Ayy thats me
Heyyy blew

THIS IS THE FACE OF THE PONYFUCKERS

This is why everyone thinks you guys are gay. You've done nothing in this thread but post stale memes and say hi to each other.

Key emphasis.

true

Are you crying because Noun doesn't like you? Are you going to kill yourself?

yo.

what's good?

I'm going to spread your asscheeks wide open and show you what butthurt is, you little shit. I'm going in dry.

the thread

But we are gay user

Dats the joke

Sure

Not much listening to music chilling with myself. Probably gonna drink in an hour or so. Was gonna do DMT today but my friend fell off the face of the earth and haven't had any response. So go figure. What are you up too?

Can I get this promise in writing?

aw, sad.
I'm playing one of those indie games and watching cj threads die.

What I find almost surprising is that these horse fuckers have an actual organization. Talking about the Discord and how to orchestrate this shit, holy fuck, what it is wrong with these people? What has to go wrong in somebody's life that they exert this much energy into posting cartoon horse porn on a board that hates them, especially when there's other options? How does this happen? How is this a thing?

Cry more

Mods you're losing this battle but it doesn't have to be the war.
DELET THIS BREAD

Actually, people tend to think we're gay because I have a tendency to lewd with other Holla Forumsreaders.

F

Muh life.
What game? Not sure I know what CJ threads are

Life is full of mystery user

how

………………..```````````:oo/……………………..——————-
…………….````` `.y–/oo.````````````.—-………—————-
………..```````````` ```++–/:/y+````````````..———..——–.——-
……..`````````````-://///////-/+s/:ss```````````….````..–..–..—…—–
……``````.````-///———–+///s/:o+````````````````````.—–………—-
…..``````:oos+/-.```———–o/::s::y-`````````````````````………….—-
….```````o+o:.``````———–++:://:+o```.````..``.````````…………—–
…````````+o.````````.——-::-+/+++:::y…``````…so/………..—.——–
..````````/o-.````..``.——:++/+y/::++/s-..``````…y-+o………——.——
.`````````o/-.`````:-…—-::+/ooo:::::osy/-``````…h–/s………………—
.`````````++–..``-+++:..—::o//+o:+yddyosy/.`````..-h—/y…………..——
.`````````.+/—–oooooss+/:::/+/:ydMMMmho+sy……..+o—:+s…..`````…——
.```````````:+:–++s:::::+s/////::+NMMNm:o+os+……-h+:-:::y-.yh-.````…——
..````````````-::oso::+shhdd/::::::oNNNmdo::os…..-so+o::::o++y/h………—–
..```````````````+sysyddMMMMm/::::::+dmh+:`//s….-+ss-:o:::oyy:/s+……..—–
..```````````````.ysyoyosMNNNd::+++//:+++/+++s—-/so:-:s:::ss://+/……….—
.```````````````..-sos/osdNNmd+:::–:-:::///y:—+o:/-:/o::::::/:..`……….–
.`````````````…..:s+o–:/o+o/–::::+////+h:—s+—::yoo:::://:.`….``…..–
..`os+..`.```……./s/+//::/+:::/++++//+ssy/–y/—–/:/o::///s+-:-..``…….-
…y::o+…………./+:////:///////+osys+/:s/y/——::/::///oso/-.````……..
…o+–:o+-………..:o-.-://++osssso+//::::yy—–::::++s+:::-…````………
…:h—–+o+:………-+-..—–::/+++/::::::s/—::::oys/://++-………….–
….+y—–o+oso+:…….//.`…….–:/+/:::::s+::::::://///oyoo+-…………-
…..oy—-+s++oossoo++/:::/+-.````……//:::::+osssssso+///oooo+-…..```````.
-…../y+—:oo+:—–://++++++//–…—+++++oosssooo++++oosyo—……```````.
…….-+y+:—/+o++o+:–::::::::/oy+//+ooo———–:://:–/o:–…………..
……-ds+shhso/-::so++/::::::::::ss:+y/–os———–:—-……………….-
…….-s+-.—:-::::::://-/::///s/:so—–/ho:::::::::::-………..`…….—
……`..–````..—–:+o+ss+//+s-/y/—–:/hossssssssho:…………………–
-…..`.`````````-ss—-:::://+s-os—–::/ho////::::::s+—–……………—
–…..`````````.–…-:+o///oy-o+—-::/yy/::::::::::::os——…………..–
–……``````````…..:s/+o+h://—:::oy+:::::::::::::::/hyso+:–………..—
—……``````````….:o/:/+d:—–:/oo+::::::::::::::::::y//+sys/————-
—–….````````````….–:-o/——–:s::::::::::::::::::/o::::/oys:———-
—–…`````````````…..—-::——–+s:::::::::::::::::://::::::+y+———
—–…````````````….-.————–oh+::::::::::::::::///::::::::o+——–
:—-…``````````…………———:h+s/::::::::://////////::::::::/——–
:——…```````…………..——–/y::+/::::::///////////////:::::/——–
:-::—-…`.`………````….——–oo::::://:///////+++++++////:::so——-:
———………..`````…..——–:h+::::://////+++++++++++++//:/yho/:—-::
———-……….``……———–y+:::::////+++++++sssssy+////+///+osso+/:
———–…………….—–.—-.-:+::::::////++++yo:::o:os+/////:::::::/os
——-:–………….—-:////:–..—yo:::::://///++y/.–:+:::—:://///:::::
———–…………–/+/:—://:—-:syo::::://///+oo..–:+:——:///////::
—–:—-:–……-.—+:-..`.::.-/:—:::+oooos++/+++y:``.—+:——–:+////:
:-:::::::——..——o:-.``-+::+./:–:::::::os:::/++ss:```.—/+:——-:+oo/:
:::::::—–:———:o–.``//:://:::::::::/y+::::/+oy+/```.—–+/:——-:+yo
:::::::——::::—–/o–.``.o/:::::::::::/h/::::/++h/+:````.—–:+/:::::::::+

cj = circle jerk
night in the woods.
it's ok so far. it does that visual novel thing undertale did. I'm still waiting for the gameplay to start.

We have discord and /trash as backups so if you get b& find us there

he'd probably shit himself if he came up against a toadally awesome.

Ok I can understand the pony thread… but why the love thread? There were only a few faggots in there.

Just delete this thread and half of what they've posted the last hour is gone.

Its honestly Self explanatory

Lots of deletes incoming, sorry if you get caught in the crossfire.