The world needs to Aaron Swartz now

ok

he ded

No.

3/8 your post would've been better bait were it not for the inclusion of "shitskin".

poo in the loo pajeet

He's a Jew.

o>o

And yet he achieved more than you as a kid, how do you feel nigger?

Reminder that Swartz became an hero because his girlfriend (Quinn Norton) buckled under FBI questioning and gave them the information they needed to pursue their prosecution.

Why was he "idolized" so much? He killed himself over hacking some research papers? I avoid personality cults or try to.

lrn2google

The Feds were going to make an example of him and send him to prison for CFAA violations. He didn't want to become Jamal's cuteboy so he an heroed.

I know the basic story about ((( Swartz ))) I just don't get why people cared so much. Reading his bio he just comes across as another rich jewish guy who thought he was above it all. Maybe that is the answer? The jews got afraid that another shoah was incoming.

Pick one.

Feels pretty good.

He helped create reddit, hence all the faggy redditors that dickride him for doing absolutely nothing of value.

Besides reddit.
He is idolized because he's the one who almost united the internet against sopa/pipa.
Tons of websites closed to protest against theses laws even Wikipedia closed their website to protest.
Idolized because of reddit ?
I think not.
Idolized because he was a catalyst against the some shit laws ?
Yes.

haaaa, yes she took the bait of the "Queen for a day" immunity bullshit.
If she known more about the government she would now that they don't even respect that.

Found the redditor.

I mean, presumably he wasn't going in with the violent offenders

The guy was a giant SJW. Whining about "muh oppression of womyn in tech" and shit.

I wonder if you'd still be so confident if there was even a small chance that a gang of roodypoos would permanently stretch your ass into a wind tunnel you could test an SUV in.

he died cuz he puss out, sorry user.

Before it was cool at that!

He also helped create Reddit. I did respect him for that. Now, I look back, and... well, Reddit doesn't look so good of an invention anymore.

He wasn't all that bad given he was against scientific journal jew paywalls and made the jews at JSTOR buttmad.
He actually got in trouble for downloading research papers en masse and was prosecuted with the excuse that hooking a network cable to his computer was tantamount to hacking a server or something.

Ironically enough, plebbit turned out to be the opposite of the free speech haven he envisioned.

Oh the irony.