Normal Perfect Day/Perfect Life thhread

Entirely plausible fantasies
>holding gf like a bodypillow
>take a shower with qt because soaked from rain
>gf brings me a large breakfast-in-bed tray, a cup of hot tea, a large bowl of milk and not really plausible, but perfectly preserved pre-gluten-free-era (the new shit tastes sour) honey cheerios, and a tissue box for my sniffles
>she eats cheerios with me in bed from the same bowl
>snuggle her
>move my desk over my bed desk is an upside-down L shape, so it's possible
>she cooks us some chili + rice for dinner with some tuna nigiri (sushi) for dessert, at 3 pm
>she stars rubbing my leg
>fuck for an hour
There's one big detail in this story that could be called "implausible". Can you guess what it is?

that's a lot of autism that i don't want to partake in

you having a gf

No, it's more like typing out an entire fantasy rp scenario where you have a gf is autism.

why in the fuck would you want to live in a basement

Easier insulation than a standing house; you can make a basement entirely out of non-perishible stuff like concrete and rebar and you won't have to pay 6 gorillion dollars for insulation. Wood is for plebs.
Plus basement . living is comfier. I'm a guy who prefers smaller living areas.

Fuck wrong video goddamn i hate the youtube app design

that pic doesn't look like a basement. Look at the light coming through the window. Is that the impassible part?

that's a stock image I found on cuckcuckgo

have fun paying for the waterproofing then

too much autismus, rather not. It does sound nice but I would rather have my house dug into a mountain with high tech stoof like pic related

i think his autism kicked in and meant to say some sort of underground home

Well, I'm not paying for a house though. Only the basement.

Oh, well, that's what I mostly meant.

there is no house

That's the point.

Whoa Whoa WHOA!!!! We insulting DuckDuckGo now? They represent anonymity and not spying on their user base. They are on our side. Jewgle is the enemy.

Unless…you are a jew!

not the one you're responding to but i thought they had sold user data to some US gov agency

Have fun getting your data collected

Maybe one day, like that dog, you'll wake up friend.

maybe one day you learn to take a joke newfriend

haven't heard of it. Anymore info

Pretty sure the only joke here is you believing in Jews, pal.

saw it in >>>Holla Forums but can't seem to find it now

>"priminster Truebone is being hung for treason after a successful revolt and the Canadian flag is being changed from a fucking leaf to a golden Fasces on a black background"

Soon, very soon

lol, what are they pixies? Why do I need to believe in them?