Drugs

The Official Drug Discussion Thread to talk about all things drugs and drug.
SWIM tried 20mg of hydros for the first time the other day and didn't really feel shit, so he's pretty disappointed.
What have you anons been up too?

You can't come up with this shit.

Makaposter on that guchi shiet knaw im sayyyin?

drugs are degenerate, but it shouldn't be

Hilarious.

I'd say that personally, it wouldn't be degenerate in moderation. but by paying for drugs you'd be funding something degenerate so there's no getting around it

Weed is gay though.

Damn, you got me.

it's pretty overated

weed is overrated as hell
acid is fun but it turns you into a massive pseudointellectual if you take it too often
mdma is pretty dope but can fuck your shit up if you don't know what you're doing
coke is fucking awesome but really fucks up your dopamine receptors

Very true, it'll sorta do what meth does too you where life is grey without it once you do it too much

Only done grass, shrooms and coke.
I smoke grass too much because it dulls the pain, but now I don't enjoy it as much as I used to. I don't like coke, snorting shit ain't fun and the high wasn't that great. I really like shrooms though, I like the increase of abstract thought and I end up feeling like things are better for a week or so afterwards.

have you tried hitting dabs or something with more thc than just bud? it'd probably feel like the first time smoking all over again.

Nah, I've been meaning to try dabs and make edibles, but I'm a lazy cunt and I don't really have a good dealer.

Wut do

idk, I've never really kept dabs on me before so I wouldn't know about any issues with storing it.
where did you keep it?

In a plastic bag in my closet.

try keeping it in a dark cooler away from any windows and see how it goes.

When I ate mushrooms patterns would flow like rivers. Music also sounds really great when you have mushrooms. The only thing I don't like about them is they can make you think some really dark and depressing things about life.

I once got caught tripping by my family and they we're so disappointed in me. I ate more mushrooms than I should have. So if anyone wants to try them, always start with a small dose. Your life can be ruined from a minor trip.

Care to elaborate?

The actual trip won't ruin your life, but if someone catches you on drugs they can call the cops. I don't think it's easy to get a job after you've been arrested for having drugs.

did your parents do that too you?
they sound like fucking idiots if they did

I swallowed a bunch of root bark with syrian rue using capsules. It was a terrifying experience I had.

Why would you even try that

Syrian Rue is kind of neat, probably the most interesting MAOI if you were doing a pharmahuasca thing. Also goes fairly well with mushrooms, there's not a lot else I would combine it with though.
Oral DMT is worthwhile.

No, thank god. They didn't even know I was on drugs until they took me to the hospital and the doctors told them.

get a better waifu and change your filename it looks weird
isn't it more efficient to vaporize dmt, though? i think you can just straight up smoke an extract.

Rude
It's just completely different. If you smoke it it lasts for a couple minutes, if you take enough MAOIs and time it correctly you can trip for 6+ hours with a bit of extract (or plant material). Just different experiences but IMO smoking/snorting isn't as interesting.

I've already done this prior to the experience, only in smaller amounts. I stupidly decided to jump to a much higher dose and it bit me in the ass.

Are you the kind of person who likes a rush or one who enjoy a slower acceleration?

I don't know if I have a preference. I guess it depends on the drug. Something like heroin or ice I prefer mainlining because it will last a while and you get the rush. DMT is just so short if you mainline/smoke/snort it.
I guess generally I'd say with psyches I prefer a slower acceleration and with uppers/downers I prefer a rush.

I prefer a slower acceleration with alcohol cause getting shitfaced all at once can be too overwhelming.

But generally I prefer rushing with other drugs

i took about 35 mg of hydro about an hour ago and i'm feeeeeelin good. it's pretty fun, but you just have to watch out for the acetaminophen. too much will fuck up your liver.
20mg should at least do something if you're not super fat. 23 gives me a nice buzz and i'm about average build.

was it really old or did you eat a lot before taking it?

The only drug I need is propane.

yeah idk what he's going on about. I can take a mere 5mg of hydro up the nose and Im high for 4-6 hours. Like really fucking high

i'd rather not fuck with snorting opioids. just popping the pills is enough for now. maybe if i build up tolerance or something, but i've only used it four times now.

I just prefer snorting things in general. But to me the hydro taste is really sweet and I love the drip.

You really shouldn't be snorting pills with APAP but idgaf. I do it so infrequently that it doesn't matter all too much

Gay on suicide watch KEK

If you hate tripfagging/names etc, why do you use an avatar

THIS ISNT ABOUT TRIPFAGS YOU IDIOT THIS IS ABOUT BEING GAY. HOW DUMB ARE YOU?
AFTER THE GAY COMMUNITY IS WIPED I WONT NEED TO USE AJS POWER ANYMORE

Im not gay though, Ive said this many times

IMO the best-tasting pill ever was the oxy-80s. Mmmmm, you freebase them and they taste like marshmellows.

This isn't Bluelight. Feel free to incriminate yourself all you want.

If I did an oxy 80 I would be in the hospital. For some reason, oxy wasn't as fun as hydro for me, even at twice the amount. So I will stick to hydros.

any advice on getting oxys? or even just more hydros?
one method i heard of was using a doctor's office review app and looking for crummy doctors with reviews like 'just trying to push drugs'.

Your best bet is the darknet markets

Most people can do one with no tolerance, what is it nausea?
Honestly I hope you guys are all in. It wouldn't be funny if you didn't put up a good fight.

Specifically from a doctor or in general? There's one trick that you can look up where you go in complaining about your ballsack. Common practice is that if your nads get twisted they just give you some painkillers and hope it goes away.
Also where?

just in general, but from a doctor's prescription would be best since it's still "legal".
i assume you mean where did i hear that trick. it was actually here on 8/b/ on a drug thread a couple months ago. or maybe it was halfchan, i don't remember.

Well I basically got really sick in the morning, but with hydro I never get sick and I get much higher. This was no tolerance each time

what kind of iron guts do you have man?
i didn't get sick the first time i did it, but have every time since, and even a little bit now.
i have some promethazine 25mg but only a couple, and i want to save them for in the morning when i have to act normal.

it would probably help if i ate something now that i think about it, last i ate was a good few hours ago.

I can drink as much as I want within a night and I don't get hungover. idk man drugs just affect people differently. I really wish I had a hydro to rail atm but I dont. I just have whiskey

No I meant what state/country.
I always suggest people use reddit, it's pretty easy to get heroin dealers and pretty easy to get pills.

My hangovers from alcohol have gotten a million times worse with age and my hangovers from opiates have gotten fewer and farther between.

US, and Kentucky for the foreseeable future. however, i'll be in san francisco for day, seattle for a day, and touring around alaskan port towns for about a week in june.

as for eating something so i don't get nauseous, would cheesecake help or hurt my situation right now? right now i'm fixing it by laying on the cool floor for about 10 minutes at a time and nodding off, but cheesecake is the only food i can get to without using a microwave and waking people up.

I don't know of anything good over the counter in those states. Check out reddit.com/r/opiaterollcall though.
I don't know but cheesecake sounds pretty good. Just get a big glass of water with it.

Well for nausea IME a low dose of diphenhydramide works WONDERS. It also potentiates the sedation with opiates, so its a double whammy

oh and yeah prometh is also an antihistamine that works well with opes. But benadryl is more readily accessible as an otc

when you say 'low dose' i assume you mean more than just one or two of the pink ones.

Nah I meant like a therapeutic dose. 25mg works just fine

same guy here, what do you fellas know about getting opiate alternatives like kratom? i know it's still borderline legal in the US but i have absolutely 0 experience with any kind of buying or dealing. only hydro i've used was prescribed to me.

IME kratom is pretty crappy. Just do better shit like hydro/oxy etc.

this isn't drugs-forum.com faggot

i'm honestly disappointed in this hydro. i took a good 35mg anticipating an all-night out of this world high, but instead the effects almost completely wore off after only a couple hours and now i'm just drowsy and nauseous.

Drugs affect eeryone differently

aaaaand even more disappointed now that i spent the last 20 minutes cleaning up vomit.
it was fuckin painful too. huge chunks of half-digested sausage and bacon from the pizza i had earlier, some went up my nose, jesus christ it sucked massive balls.
should've taken the prometh and cheesecake when i had the chance, haha.

Just switch to doing heroin, much less APAP

I'm really skinny and tall. I think it might've been because I ate 30min beforehand but I don't think that should've made the feeling so weak and short.

or dont do herion

this is kind of what coke does to me but its a much more intense feeling of worthlessness and dread than "grey" would describe

What are you a faggot?

I am trying to make a chamomile concentrate with alcohol, tell me what I need to know. What chamomile is the best, will the psychoactive chemicals survive only to a certain heat stuff like that.

In a lot of states you can get a license to make tinctures if you just fill out a couple of forms. Then you can go to any liquor store and get like 199 proof alcohol for pretty cheap and just dissolve stuff in it. If you want it to be really potent then grind it, put it in the alcohol then pour it in a pan and let some of the alcohol dissolve. No heating required, but it should work for chamomile.

Weed and coffee, all day erry day.

3,000mg of ascoric acid every day will fuck up yur shit, I assure you.

Did you learn that from reddit you little normie

There are logistical problems with being anonymous throughout the internet, namely that there's no way to screen narcs without a reputation system. Reddit does that so it's a really good way to get a heroin dealer in a new area.

vitamin c can cure ebola