Newfag here

Hey Holla Forums. I just abandoned ship on 4chan and decided to check this place out again. I tried awhile ago, but found it wasn't to my liking. Now I'm coming back and just wondering if this is where the oldfags went. Also, this place seems pretty free of cancer, so congrats on keeping it lowkey and away from the spotlight. 4chan went south the second it became so exposed to places like YouTube, Facebook, Plebbit etc.

Please see these two examples

We have our own special brand of autism, you may not fit in.

Fuck
Didn't see those.
Hey, still better than dick rate, YLYL, and FB fap every 2 seconds.

Here is a protip about migrating to another chan OP :^)
lurk moar first, don't post about how you're cool because you left a cancerous website

I'd say only half went here.
Only a small fraction remain, though. They've likely moved on to countless other chans, or maybe they go on multiple imageboards at a time.

This place is mostly newfags and faggoty, annoying attention whores.

Almost forgot to add
Yeah, you're cancer. You should go elsewhere, or lurk for a few months before posting, faggot.

No need to announce yourself, nobody cares

But I am pretty cool for doing that though, so…

I've given up 4cuck awhile before this, except for /x/ (which I browse rarely, as it's just schizo's roleplaying now). I heard about Holla Forums awhile ago. I decided to try out Holla Forums because I was missing you faggots.

Well you replied so obviously you care a bit

all me X=====D

4chan is better

it was me

nOPE, ALL ME

The best way to become a good poster is to pick a good poster and then pretend to be them until you can convince the whole website that you are them. This is good practice for quality shitposting and causes a lot of confusion and meta conversations, which is what everyone comes here for anyway.

disgusting

pretty much this, master this and you're pretty much a mod on this place

Nuh uh, me too.

Kek, nice one, satan.

not bold texting

I just wanted to shitpost

^

Try overchan. 420 chan.