London hits peak chimp

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36841826

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET THEM TAKE YOUR ROOTY TOOTIES

Seriously though if anybody doubted that chimp behaviour was genetic here's your proof.

Niggers brought to a Western country under different circumstances proceeding to act like savages but then take on the "Americanised" niggers alleged problems.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VoK8pWy3_fo?t=5m50s
standard.co.uk/news/crime/hyde-park-revellers-trash-mcdonalds-marble-arch-store-and-steal-food-a3299741.html
twitter.com/UrbanTweetsUK/status/755698528849129472
twitter.com/hashtag/hydepark?f=videos&vertical=news&lang=en-gb
archive.is/OoczY
archive.is/LZbUB
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots
youtube.com/watch?v=jgjEVTr9r5U
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fjMguxJfac&start1=&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UjN72b5byc&start2=&authorName=why we slap
twitter.com/TrixWavey_/status/755735902266265601
twitter.com/WailQ/status/755781621119381504
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/heartbroken-family-mzee-mohammed-demand-11614408
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UK_deaths_in_custody
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/three-stabbed-as-water-fight-turns-hyde-park-into-war-zone-fpw3fpq3h
wisbechstandard.co.uk/news/raf_marham_on_high_alert_after_serviceman_threatened_with_knife_in_abduction_attempt_1_4625928
archive.is/Mysnk
youtube.com/watch?v=RNDVylJyhiA
facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=619320414903799&id=539699186199256
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No kikes will post first.

Also holy shit, that video in the link looks as if it were filmed in South Africa.

You guys need to get your shit together.

I bet this will be shilled hard on the news, if at all.
Then it'll be memory holed like every other dindu attack.

You can hear them shout "Black Lives Matter" in this clip.

Here's some footage of their "justified looting" of a McDonald's.

t. BBC

As you can see from this Mulatto fashion vlogger's video

Words I'd never think i'd type tbh

All of the whites left the park when the chimpening started.

youtu.be/VoK8pWy3_fo?t=5m50s

the weak should fear the strong

standard.co.uk/news/crime/hyde-park-revellers-trash-mcdonalds-marble-arch-store-and-steal-food-a3299741.html

YOUTHS

There's literal chimping noises in this video.

This'll make for good fuel when arguing with Cucks and Niggers. They even chimp out in the UK.

Riddle me this, where don't they chimp out?

I hate niggers I really do. I'm thankful I don't live near any major population centres they inhabit. Must be hell living in London.

Cultural enrichment will come to you soon enough.

This is getting outta control

Fucking kek.

They do sound like chimps screaming.

I can't seem to find a place.

Lots of these Niggers will be descended from the colonies, considering many of them wearing expensive clothes they'll be from wealthier families.

It's just innate chimp.

The countryside.

Nigs don't know how the countryside works. And there is bound to be some dindu with an above average IQ of 4 to say "yoooo don't go there FAM, dem farmers has got shotguns an shieeet".

Currently working and can't watch videos, why exactly are they chimping out in Londonistan?

Over a water fight allegedly.

I think it's just them reverting back to their nature.

The countryside isn't the natural habitat of the pavement ape, they lose all their natural advantages in there

There was an innocent water fight to cool off from the simmer heat.
But because dindus are there, it got out of hand and the Police had to get involved.
Some officers got stabbed and the trouble spread to the neighbouring streets where disruption and looting went on.

Can someone save this video please? None of the firefox or chrome extensions I have are able to do so.

youtube-dl

london over.
vibrant youths: very yes

Here's the same video on twitter.

Not sure if that'll make it easier for you to download.

twitter.com/UrbanTweetsUK/status/755698528849129472

Lots of good material here

twitter.com/hashtag/hydepark?f=videos&vertical=news&lang=en-gb

Don't get me wrong, I've seen the horrors of diversity first hand in my nearest towns pakis

Yeah I live in the country pretty much. It's inaccessible to niggers because you have to work hard to live there and be successful. Or you have to be rich. Most nogs like most minorities are content to live in their welfare centres.

Fucking hell.

Thanks!

Chimp mode: ACTIVATED

these water fights were anyway full of cucks. I am glad it was ruined.

Utter bullshit. Google Toowoomba + African + crime.

Australian government moved a shitload of them to a country town (in fact, one of the most exemplar big country towns in Australia), and then they proceeded to commit shitloads of crime and act like fucking savages while the mainstream Australian media mostly ignored it.

TNB

archive.is/OoczY

archive.is/LZbUB

Second picture is from:

I wonder how all the white libshit faggots that organised this are explaining this event to themselves…

Looting. Looting a frigging McDonalds. That's just sad :^)

We getting bullyed lads.

I was talking about the British countryside.
Not the countryside on thief island.

NEED MORE DISLIKES ON THE VIDEO LADS

Longer version.

Well let to doxing begin, Nogs always like to prove they're are the stupidest nog by posting it all over kikebook. Find em', forward it to the police.

You're no better than progressives.

This is why british anglocuck civ nationalists deserve all the enrichment they can get.

Fucking savages.

Go drink someone's petrol abbo

Our gibs are even sweeter than American gibs so our chimps must be even more entitled without any of the fear of being shot by Police.

Makes sense that they would be worse.

WE NEED BEN GARRISON ON THE GROUND ASAP

So Britbongs… you guys still think American police need to tone it down? Your police look like literal pansies.

They're probably not use to this shit. They're in for a rude awakening.

Nobody here thinks that. If you're going to assume that the brits on Holla Forums are the same as those you see on MSM/Twitter then we'll do the same to you.

Reminder that bongs, frogs and other western europeans aren't the ones who deserve to be invaded by niggers, the ones who DO deserve to be invaded are the spaniards for creating the mestizo people

Peter Hitchens on the London Riots

youtube.com/watch?v=jgjEVTr9r5U

Mate I'm constantly arguing against cucks over here that your Police are completely justified in euthanising your savage problem.

Bong ear

Yeah they are, and they will never learn.
Somewhere deep down I bet they knew with this cucked policy in Europe that they are going to be very busy in the near future.

I doubt they will listen to you m8.

lol britcucks

i cant wait for Jamal to fuck your daughters

Look at the amount of projectiles being thrown at the Police here by the amount of surrounding Nigs.

Would this have warranted shots being fired in America?

They don't.

They always say something like "If the Police can't deal with them in a non lethal way then they don't deserve to be Police".

I can't even comprehend the thought basis of that argument so I normally just laugh or stare incredulously.

burger kitty! :3

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fjMguxJfac&start1=&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UjN72b5byc&start2=&authorName=why we slap

Perhaps that's the reason they haven't been invaded…

Mirror

Mestizo are better than niggers.

I've argued with Brits on here before about this subject. They've called me "boot licker" and similar things, saying americans need to get a hold of our "police state" because "they're murdering civilians in the streets".

I'm just going to guess they're libertarians or whatever equivalent political movement you guys have who dislike any initiation of force.

But seriously, why are all your police 5 foot tall, have no real weapons(from what I see) and have tiny riot shields as they confusing trip around looking at different people who are throwing things at them? Are these riot police? I'm embarrassed for you.

I mean, American police just a week or so ago sent a remote controlled robot in with a bomb to blow up a chimping negro.

Have a pale woman as a token of goodwill.

Argh, they need to be executed for being stupid.

Devil children

the cops invaded the niggers safe space

They're not riot police, they're just regulars who are given a shield because nigs don't respect uniforms.

Its de-escalation and the European Preserve Life directive. Property can be repaired, people can't be brought back, so you let the alcohol and adrenaline have its moment in the sun, then pick them up the next day when they're hung over.

It wasn't a riot, it was just dumb people wandering around in the street. We do have riots, and it could have been if the police had pushed it. But unlike in 2011, the Mayor hadn't planned to reduce the force by 1300 officers, so the police didn't feel the need to prove they were needed.

cuck detected

There's still a while to go before peak chimp.

This is literally the reason why they riot.

They have nothing to fear.

got a pic with you right here

Well lucky we left that shit hole behind, looking forward to more heavy policing. Black Lives Matter(to no one)

What the fuck does this even mean?

twitter.com/TrixWavey_/status/755735902266265601

Jakes means police?

We have one of the largest metropolitan areas in the world. One of the largest non-native populations of any capital city. A financial hub for the elite.

We also have a government that is dragging its feet about limiting immigration and laws that prevent British from openly organising to prevent their genocide.

Under the circumstances, I'm quite happy to let certain groups feel confident that they can intimidate the police with 3" blades and water bottles. Again, this was not a riot and did not require a aggressive response.

Here, have some policing tips from eastern europe.

they used the same tactics there too to combat the the immigrants right? you silly limp wristed brit cuck

GAY
WEED
NIGGER

DONT SNIFF PETROL FROM A CAN

This is relevant to my interests, got more?

All I have is this T34 used in some hungarian riots 10 years ago.

God bless the Magyar. However, those are rapfugees with no legal right to be in the country.

No, South Yorkshire Police covered the rapes up, colluded with Social Services to suppress the racial aspect, and arrested parents who tried to stop the "immigrants", many of whom were born in this country. They had their (tiny) riots in 2001 and completely lost any inroads into the Paki community.

As a result, they were faced with the choice between putting all the Pakis in the North into ghettoes or denying the extent of dysfunction in the culture. They chose the latter.

can this be a meme?

damn now that is how you do it

Hahahaha that's what you get for living in London you left-wing wanker

Moral of the story: stay indoors, don't make friends, don't talk to strangers, be paranoid.
huh, it's almost as if this was plammed…

Always. If not in person, then in name.

Wait, there's a white lady with a white girl rushing out? Who the fuck think it's a good to go outside during the riot? I hope someone punish her for endangered her child.

Not sure what she did wrong.

Apart from take her child to McDonald's in the first place tbh

British blacks are very swiftly adopting the mannerisms and politics of American niggers.

Its a shame, because when their grandparents first came in the 50s they were loyal to the Empire and thought Britain was a bastion of civilisation. But on account of multiculturalism they received racism as naturally happens when any large group of incomers settles among another, and then their children adopt the "hurr durr I bez a hyp-hop reggay rappah!" attitude.

No, it's a good thing you fucking cuck. The more the niggers chimp out the higher the chance all of them will be purged or deported.

#MakeLiberiaGreatAgain

Never said it was a bad thing. Please don't mistake me for civicposting. I was trying to say that even relatively well-behaved (and still with significant amounts of scum a la notting hill riots) immigrants don't mix well with that a wide IQ disparity and their children inevitably become thread topic.

This. This is why I sincerely think, at least at times, that Soros is secretly based as fuck.

Where do you think she live in?

Jamal, please, this isn't going to work.

Area that have a lot of non-white people living in and it is ok for her to live in that shithole and be endangered. Britons really need to cleanse the niggers out.

Right, sure ok, I get you now.

Whites have become black tbh

NICE DUB DUBS

I am pretty upset so sorry for my blunt posts.

The McDonald's is near Hyde park apparently. To my knowledge Hyde park isn't a nigger area. Not that I'd know, I don't go down there.

No worries, I just couldn't understand you.

Is this a repeat of the 2011 London riots?

fucking anglos are disgusting
like what good reason did you have to lett all these roaches into your country

See

This would be a category 2 or 3 at best. The 2011 riots were more like a 4.

(((youths)))

I immediately regretted using the word "cuck" but I got a very civic impression of your wording "It's a shame, — loyal to the Empire". Sorry.

But it could still increase no?

I am happy to be Aussie, not that I mean to piss Britons off. UK is more cucked than Aussie so that is very bad.

any britbong tell us
why are there so many niggers in the UK
so the americans made a mistake and didnt get rid of them

what good reason did you have to let them into your country?

the poles, came with the eu, how did the niggers come in these numbers so easily

I'm aussie too and you're wrong.

Civic nationalism in action.

Oh shit, he's gone full silverback

We have BASED Churchill and the Labour Government that followed him to thank for this.

I think it's over now but they'll be more in the future and probably soon. They know they can get away with it.

Well you do have less nigger and muzzies but you probably have polititians that are as bad as ours. I don't know much about Australia though.

Niggers isn't big enough to be a threat yet but they are breeding like rabbits especially in Melbourne. The shits will hit the fan when the nigger population reach the 10%.

Lots of nigs calling other nogs out on this whole thing. Not that it really matters. These chimps clearly won't listen to even the ones with a higher iq.

There is no way there is only 20 tweets about Hyde Park. I must be getting filtered.

Yeah the severe lack of tweets had me really suspicious.

its already 11% in london

Are these orcs?

True we had many pms and politicians can't pull themselves altogether. We had a double dissolution this year and elected the jew pm but it is likely that he will get fire by his own party again due to his unpopularity so another election coming later. Argh I am sick of this politician game.

I am talking about the niggers in Australia but If you are living in London then get out of there immediately, you can ask Brazilians, Americans and South Africans about the niggers. London is a lost cause.

#WHITEGENOCIDE

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about but Melbourne is a city full of strangers.
Walk around the CBD and tell me that we're not completely fucked.

its tough in the self created ghetto

I see, makes sense. London is also ruled by a fucking Paki which should encourage them even further.

So you haven't heard about the apex gangsters?

Its almost like (((someone))) doesn't want normalfags to see what niggers are really like. Golly, a poor plebian might start asking questions!

Stop talking to me.

#LondonisOpenWound

As I understand it he (the mayor) has little power, but yes he will encourage them more along with the media and our pathetic and broken law and order system and our cucked polititians.

Okay but don't whine to me that you wished that you didn't get mugged by the a gang of niggers and don't go into housing commissions.

This video really sums up the absurdity of liberal-democracy. Whenever a liberal-democracy is faced with a problem everything no efforts are spared, no matter how much it costs: townhall meetings are organized, the TV reports on it multiple times, programs are being organized etc.

Everything is being done, absolutely everything except for the one obvious and logical thing: kicking out the troublemakers and restoring order in the process.

What I meant was the symbolic power. Now that London is ruled by a Paki, uppity non whites think the city belongs to them.

They all look the exact same

Bit of cross-posting.

These fucking apes are utterly predictable.
twitter.com/WailQ/status/755781621119381504

'''In 2014, Mzee was among a gang of youths who were handed Asbos after causing havoc on the streets of Toxteth .

Public disorder and stabbing up innocents is acceptable because ape died in custody. Is quite a succint summary of their thought processes.
Police said the gang damaged property, hurled abuse at passers-by and intimidating local businesses'''

But Karla told the ECHO that her son had turned his life around and had recently returned to school to get his Maths and English GCSEs.

“He enjoyed life and he was a gentle giant.”

He's a gud boy, he dindu nuffin.
Fucking hell lads, am I living in the twilight zone?

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/heartbroken-family-mzee-mohammed-demand-11614408

The deaths in police custody within the UK is tiny. Stabbing up innocents and police simply because some nigger died, without even knowing the full details is completely retarded. Glorifying thugs as saints is utterly disgusting also. These cunts are going to get their comeuppance.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UK_deaths_in_custody

You can literally hear chimp-like screaming in the background

One day. It won't be at the hands of the police or the rest of the justice system though. They'll continue to cover up this shit or go soft on them when they're forced to do anything about it. I can't wait until somebody snaps again and these shits are hanging from lamp posts.

And here we see the lesser spotted nigger, performing threat displays that are meant to induce fear in it's opponents but in reality are merely a facade, a burst of gunfire sends it on it's way.

Fucking kek

Attenborough posting needs to become a thing.

Anyone notice:
All cucked white males + black females

the BBC already established BM + WF, now they're pushing WM + BF. Shieeeeeeeeeeet.

BW + WM relationships are less common than BM + WM.

They're really pushing this miscegenation thing quite hard but most Normie's I've spoke to at work don't buy into it.
Only the women would ever consider ruining their heritage.
I did get accused of being called a bullshitter when some fucking Normie's said if I would sleep with Rihanna. It seems like this cunt is the default litmus test in racemixing taboo used my Normie's.
I told him "I wouldn't but my dick in that garbage by any measure".

I refused to explain myself in case it was a honeypot.

*BM+WW

Damn phone

wow i wonder who is going to win this fight

Certainly not the ape.

Britain is going to get absolutely BTFO in the race war. the island would be a fucking death trap. imagine ahmeds spontaneously exploding breaking the lines while hordes of chimp niggas zerg rush into every hole

y'all have obviously never fought a feral chimp. they are much stronger than they look and have extremely dense bones. their head is one of the worst places to strike unless you're already in position for a kill strike

Why are you lying?

Why would we call you a boot licker when we live under the most authoritarian system in Europe, you mongoloid? If you're going to embarrass yourself at least be ready to make it seem believable.

Oh but I have my coal coloured friend, the myth of black physical superiority is just that: a myth. They have no idea about balance, control or pacing. They're the easiest people on Earth to knock out.

Be honest: You're a non-white, aren't you?

wrong. they are actually very good with balance and athletics, albeit in a very different way. they have a loose, bouncing gait and are very springy. if you knock them over they can bounce right back up, even if they hit their head on the pavement. the way to fight them is not with explosive strikes, but with pacing, endurance, grab them and get them in close where they cant bounce around, take them to the ground. they have very explosive, springy movements but very little sustainable strength.

the big ones are obviously much tougher in this respect. theres a reason our cops have to shoot them so often. they are seriously like chimps in their strength

Yes that's why literally 0 of them have ever won strongman competitions. Retarded faggot.

a nig will sucker punch you so quick and if you aren't braced you will go down. then they swarm you and beat you like chimps

do you not understand the difference between explosive strength and sustained strength? you do realize that sprinting generates a lot of force, right? they dominate in explosive, springy sports like sprinting and basketball

they're really useful for certain positions in football, like running backs, safeties, and cornerbacks

Their core of gravity means that they're naturally unbalanced, they're good runners due to this very reason.
So now you're arguing that niggers are impervious to discombobulation despite the fact that it has nothing to do with damaging the skull and everything to do with the brain hitting the walls of the skull?
Haha, no, niggers are weak as fuck. You should visit a gym sometime instead of rimming your race online.

So now you've moved onto pretending sucker punching is proof of their toughness? What?

Go back to whence you came, nigger.

OP, why are you and your Mosleycuck pal trying to cover up the video of Oswald Mosley calling for Britain to cease to exist? URL link

Alright tough guys go pick a fight with some big nig tonight

Do your patriotic duty. Since you'll dispatch them so easily it shouldn't be hard to escape the detection

jesus christ shut the fuck up

Here we witness another idiot in the wild, who thinks Europeans want their homelands swarmed with subhumans.

nice to see you going back on early point about niggers strength being springy and explosive power
as others have sad that shit is good for hit and run style scenarios, if a group of people are fighting in a clash style that shit aint gonna cut it. look at football riots for a good example of this, nigs can win in the hit and runs or grouping up on one cunt but in group vs group they tend to be fucked.
vid related should give a good idea of some of the aspects i'm talking about (also if anybody has the vid of the nigger getting wrecked by the southern guy after sucker punching him that'd demonstrate it too)

forgot vid, sorry

This is what happens when you leave the union.
UK deserves this, and much much more for their treason.

Shills can't redpill. Their weakness. Our strength. They can say nice words, but they can't convert others.

You do realise the EU is forcing more migration on its member states?

bump

not the vid but well worth the watch.

This is what you do to them when you show your power level.

The Times

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/three-stabbed-as-water-fight-turns-hyde-park-into-war-zone-fpw3fpq3h

At least five people were stabbed in violent outbursts across London during yesterday’s hot weather.

Violent crowd hurls bottles at police
In the worst youth violence since the 2011 riots, a water fight in Hyde Park escalated into a clash between police and thousands of revellers, leaving the banks of the Serpentine resembling a “war zone”.

Three people, including a police officer, were stabbed and four officers suffered other injuries. Scotland Yard said all five officers were taken to hospital for treatment and have since been discharged. The members of the public who were stabbed were taken to hospital. Their conditions are not thought to be life-threatening.

“The people of London this morning are waking up to what is unacceptable criminal violence,” Met police commander BJ Harrington said. Sadiq Khan, the mayor of London, condemned the violence as unacceptable.

As well as the Hyde Park disturbance, police are investigating an unlicensed music event at a Hackney council estate and a water fight in Burgess Park in Southwark, south London, on the hottest day of the year so far. All three events were promoted on social media.

Witnesses described how Hyde Park — which was earlier filled with picnic baskets, tourists and families enjoying the sunshine — came to resemble a “war zone”.

Glass bottles were launched at officers as the sounds of smashed glass and firecrackers filled the air.

I think it’s more of a people versus police thing
Police had been at Hyde Park from 3pm after a large crowd gathered for a spontaneous water fight. As the number of revellers swelled to about 2,000, officers called for back-up as one party attempted to set up a sound system.

Riot police were later deployed amid accusations of racism and chants of “black lives matter” as the mob was driven back to Marble Arch.

A breakaway group stormed a nearby branch of McDonald’s, forcing staff to flee downstairs while dozens of teenagers leapt over counters, ransacking the shelves of food.

James Brilliant, 25, who works in PR, was at the park when he saw what he called a “spontaneous, panicked stampede” and initially thought it was a terrorist attack. “One minute everyone was jovially revelling in the sunshine, the next there were dozens of glass bottles flying through the air,” he said.

One man, who did not want to be named, sustained a cut to his foot. He told The Times that the clash was not about the sound system.

“To be honest, I think it’s more of a people versus police thing,” he said. “I think they [the police] tried to do something to someone so they tried to do something and people have done something back.”

Another park reveller, who did not want to be named, suggested that the origins of the confrontation were more sinister and may have been “to do with racism”.

“Look at the amount of black people here,” he said. “Think about it. If it was the other way around — with white people playing music — if wouldn’t have happened.” Asked if it could in any way be linked to incidents such as the recent confrontation in Baton Rouge, he said: “I don’t know, maybe.”

Mr Harrington denied that the disturbance, which involved a “hard core” of about 100 people, was associated with the Black Lives Matter movement. He added that the spell of hot weather was no excuse for violent criminal behaviour and added: “What took place wasn’t a group of people out enjoying the sunshine, but crime and disorder which is quite simply unacceptable.”

Meanwhile, in Burgess Park two 16-year-old boys were stabbed as disorder broke out among about 600 young people taking part in an end-of-term water fight, while a nearby supermarket was looted by up to 200 people. Neither of the boys suffered life-threatening injuries although one remains in hospital.

There was further disorder into the night when police were pelted with missiles as they moved 400 revellers from an illegal block party in Stamford Hill, north London.

A 15-year-old girl was also taken to hospital on Monday evening with suspected knife wounds to the head after hundreds gathered for a street party in St Mary’s Road, Harlesden, northwest London, police said. Two women, aged 31 and 35, were arrested on suspicion of GBH at a nearby flat and taken to a north London police station.

tl;dr

"Niggers nigging in London….more news at 9"

They want to try coming to Scotland.

I hate niggers. I've really had enough.

I expect jews to try to destabilize the country socially, since economically it didn't work.

That is what the member states wish for then, since member-states do have say in every single step of our unions decision making. Don`t blame the tools if you`re a bad craftsman.

Jeez, what a horror show.

Looks like he had some medical condition. Hei's seizing up there, not a normal knock out.

That's what I'm trying to fucking tell you niggers.

Fucking hell, its like if you say "black people are more resistant to heavy sunlight" three people jump in to argue

If you seriously think the British police force wouldn't get absolutely BTFO by a full-scale muslim/nigger riot, you're delusional. They'd have to call in the military

If nigs weren't dangerous our police wouldn't need military style weapons and tactics to control them

NEVER AGAIN

Holy fuck they're pretty much all niggers!!!

Lol we need this CCTV vid…

Like a fucking clockwork

The Times is delicate but often points to the truth. They talked about Black Lives Matter and attacks on police implying it was related. They will never be Breitbart, they are mainstream media. But they know what they are talking about. Except all their US correspondants are hillshills

Huh. Really makes you think

Who the fuck says Britain should be like the eighties except for weirdo neolib fetishist cucks?

What? Does he mean that nigs rioting is like the 80s?

Pick one.

There is a reason UK police take a hands-off approach with niggers. You would know why if you understood the history of British race relations.
Some starting points:
The fallout follows a predictable trajectory.
Rinse and repeat.
Whites on the other hand, can be brutally treated and are whenever they face the bootlickers.
Examples of Whites being btfo out riot police despite the "hands off" approach given to niggers;

This is standard operating procedure in the United States as well.

aside from wew, lads:

It's almost like there's some kind of pattern.

Planet of the Apes is real.

Sound medical advice.

I beg to differ

This thread is gold, I like making propaganda vids sometimes when I get too triggered. Lots of footage to save here.

checked & kek'd

Brixton riots.

SIT DOWN, TIE YOUR SHOELACE, AND GO HOME MATE, ITS NOT A DIFFICULT CONCEPT MY FRIEND

thats some next level crumpet ass blasting

bump

You let these feral niggers start thinking there is no consequence to rioting and assaulting police, they're going to keep doing it, and in bigger numbers.

Fucking hell UK, you've really soundly cucked yourself to death. This looks like fucking Liberia.

Meanwhile in Norfolk. Attempted kidnapping of RAF personnel near the airbase at Marham. Two men of Middle Eastern appearence attempted to kidnap a man at knifepoint and bundle him into a dark coloured people carrier.
Another Lee Rigby stle attrocity narrowly missed, while the perpetrators run around looking for another victim. Will they pick someone at random?

wisbechstandard.co.uk/news/raf_marham_on_high_alert_after_serviceman_threatened_with_knife_in_abduction_attempt_1_4625928

Sorry couldn't help but use Wisbech local news.

archive.is/Mysnk

I'm surprised keeping racial crime stats hasn't been banned yet…

Even if you're a faggot in a pride parade in Canada they will chimp out.

VIDEO: "Black Lives Matter Riots In London's Hyde Park"
youtube.com/watch?v=RNDVylJyhiA

Two people were stabbed including a police officer after riots broke out across 3 sections of London.

Major black violence erupted last Tuesday night in Hyde Park when a music festival turned into a riot. What started off as a water fight between two rival schools swelled to over 4000 people leading to Police setting up near Buckingham Palace to keep an eye on the event. By 9pm the Police attempted to move the crowd along but the mob refused and turned hostile. A small unit of vans were forced to flee a hail of glass bottles and rocks leading to police reinforcements with riot gear joining the scene. One police officer was stabbed and another was smashed over the head with a bottle. Two other members of the public were also stabbed with one being hunted down on the road in front of traffic. The attackers ran off soon after. During the ruckus, the crowd was heard chanting "Black Lives Matter!"

In another part of London, at Burgess Park, Southwark, two teenage boys were stabbed at a separate water fight and a nearby supermarket was raided by over 200 black youths. Police were also attacked when they shut down an illegal block party in Stamford Hill, Hackney.

As police attempted to maintain order and move the mob out from Hyde Park, a nearby McDonalds at Marble Arch was stormed. Staff suspected something was wrong when the lobby filled.

A McDonald’s worker said:

A terrified witness wrote on Facebook:

The aftermath will be costly and the Metropolitan Police has cancelled all leave for police officers fearing possible riots popping up later in the week and over the weekend. Police are currently looking for ringleaders that may have started the violence.

facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=619320414903799&id=539699186199256

t. Murrican here. When I visited Londinium ten years ago I noticed the white middle class was resigned to the police state, and even had rationalizations for it. It was obvious you were all living in proto 1984 and in denial about it.

I can't imagine how badly cucked to it you all are now.

I fucking hate brown people so god damn much.

death to the white cuckolds

there are working lights so no it looks nothing like South Africa.

I kek'd.

That's because the nogs bussed themselves in from their ghettos to take part in some 420 gathering.

fuck off you civic nationalist cuck

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.