Holla Forums in 2017

It was bound to turn to cancer. Once 2007 started, no website is safe from cancer, unless it's centered around, or encourages something that normies disdain.
They're faggot's and cancer, sure, but they kept the other, even worse, faggots and cancer out.

you made a shit thread
have some class

off by one, donkey.
can't you get anything right?

Pedos are namefagging cancer, but dammit, you're right.

Bernie can still win, guys. Just follow 10 simple steps to get him into office.

That is not castration, they're just cutting his dick off

only nazis and Dump supporters use the internet

It's 2018 you dumbass

Is it just me or this place seem to have lost a lot of traffic since the pony attack?

we told you this years ago before you purged them
if you purge the pedos you get reddit
we didnt want reddit
newfags and their cuck mods purged the pedos
kikewheels and jim lost all that traffic and let redditors become mods
and then everything went to total shit
the cancer keeps getting worse

Its just you.

Only because the pedo thread turned into a tripfag circlejerk, early on it was all anons and it was great but it got hijacked by faggots just like Holla Forums as a whole has now.

40pph is low, yeah.

When people talk about newfags ruining the site they're talking about you, you're the kind of normalfag that wouldn't even be here right now if pedos were still allowed because you'd get too triggered and go back to reddit or 4chan where you belong.
Thats what made Holla Forums so great and so popular a few years ago, and why its such a terrible shitheap with a dying userbase now.
Thanks a lot.

Considering the time of day, it's not awful; it's still lower than it was though.

bru i'll fuckin meme you out of this world get the fuck out of the chan

funnily enough tuesdays are usually the lowest in terms of pph. (i keep an autist's eye on the stats). 40 pph is about 20% down on the mean for this time slot. 2nd pic is the record

it's assholes like you wanting to reduce the board to an obedient cohort who have ruined it. less of you would make Holla Forums better for a start. fuck off and stay there.

I think he was trying to say Holla Forums was so popular because it had less rules back then, to an extent I agree with that. I mean, what ever happened to 8/b/ being knwon for having 1 rule?

Nothing wrong with being triggered, friend. Sorry those mean adults ruined your safe space. Where will you run to now?

What the fuck are you talking about? Letting everyone post what ever they want as long as its not illegal so it doesn't jeopardize the site is the opposite of "reducing the board to an obedient cohort".
That was the rules hotwheels used to moderate the site and its the only reason this site got popular in the first place because 4chans rules went full on normalfag.

Now that Holla Forums also bans "distasteful" people in order to appease normalfags and make sure they aren't too triggered to stay the site is shit.
It doesn't feel like 4chan did back in its glory days anymore, in fact its following 4chans footsteps in exactly how it became as shitty as it is today.
Only difference is Holla Forums is going to die instead of get infested by normalfags because normalfags already have an imageboard filled with likeminded faggots and its called 4chan so why would they come here?

You're not a child anymore. /thread

TOY STORY 2017

Sorry newfag but 4chan used to actually be good just like Holla Forums used to actually be good.
I know its hard to believe if you weren't there to see it for yourself but trust me its not nostalgia goggles talking it actually used to be good.

sure

I can see her bare naked erogenous ELBOW! FILTH! SMUT! EVIL! DEGENERATE!

Hey! We had to protect ourselves from those witches.

And your hugbox.

That too faggot

sorry oldfag but the heady days of the motherchan are non-recoverable. the context has changed. the userbase is spoiled for choice and the www is little more than a mechanism for extracting money from the herd. you'll have to change course with the wind or, well, go outside for your fun.

op is right