What are som comfy animes that take place at sea?

What are som comfy animes that take place at sea?

One Piece is the only anime that takes place at sea that I know of.

>>>/rec/

Nadia and The Secret of Blue Water.

Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet

I don't know ask /a/.

squid girl anime?

they'd ban him for asking for a recommendation or for not fucking using >propper grammar and punctuation
/a/ is for "discussion"
/rec/ is for recommendations

damn

I know /a/ is probably the worst board on the site but that doesn't mean they should send their refugee's here.

How late are you? Holla Forums was already decided to allow anime.

It's allowed but not accepted.

If it's allowed, then its accepted. How dumb are you?

Holy shit you're retarded.
If a government allows in immigrants but the public dislikes it then it must be accepted right?
There's a difference dumbfuck.

If public wanted immigrants then they vote in Representatives that allow it, hence why California has more immigrants than Texas. And why Arizona is more strict on immigrants. How hard is it to understand?

We accept anime here, since its a tv show and its a anime site.

Sure thing kid, whatever you want to believe.

Wrong board.
You're looking for >>>/a/

The comfiest animu & mango of all, Aria. Not strictly sea, but involves cute girls as gondoliers.

Holla Forums is not a democracy.

So the board allows it then, but it doesnt mean you should scream saying it should be on Holla Forums.

Take the mainstream memepolitics to reddit.

"Holla Forums is a mistake."
- Freddit Breddit, Redditor Gold.

goes on /a/

I miss the tranny. He was so much cooler than the guy running /a/ now.

"I fucking love Reddit, I am importing as many Redditeers as possible"
- Frederick Brennan, aka Hotwheels, Cripplekike, Based Dwarf

It's not welcome here. There's a handful of losers who spend their time spamming anime threads, waifu threads, and other assorted low-effort garbage here because they think it's funny.

"Reddit is the best site with the best memes."
- Freddit Breddit, Redditor Gold.

nah

You are literally spamming this thread.

Kill all weebs tbh

Maybe it's because tv and movies are shit.

uncharted waters new horizon

Here's three off the top of my head;
It's yet another copy of Dances With Wolves, but with a space marine and a giant robot. It's actually pretty good.
Only good if you're looking for a little bit of slice of life moe with a half-assed plot where something bad happens and they have to do…something. It's Girls und Panzer with warships, but not as fun. Girls und Panzer technically takes place at sea as well.
You probably already know about this one. Something about Oda's retarded art style might make it comfy, but I don't know. It's okay.

''"Benis :DDD"
-Hotdud