Why wasn't Dr. Pavel allowed to bring friends?

Why wasn't Dr. Pavel allowed to bring friends?

The flight plan only listed CIA, his men, Dr. Pavel, and only one friend. There wasn't enough room in the plan for all of his friends.

Dr. Pavel is very popular, it seems. Definitely not /ourguy/ material.

But he filed the flight plan after Dr. Pavel showed up, and he brought the friends anyway. Why did CIA have to be such a dick?

He's a small guy

Docter Pavel was a moron, CIA wasn't talking to him.

"(Bane), You don't get to bring friends."

CIA knew it was Bane but expected him to be alone.

Small guys get jealous and he decided that if he couldn't be as popular as Dr. Pavel, Dr. Pavel couldn't bring all of his friends.

Nice reddit meme hothead.

i wonder how long will it take reddit to "appropriate" this meme, and i wonder why haven't they done so yet.

It's literally too deep for them lad.

r/baneposting exists but it isn't that widespread yet. Plus this , they'll only do surface leveling baneposting while always thinking it's 'ironic', never fully believing into it unlike true, high level banescholars.

it's because of the bank manager's death

But the bank manager didn't die.

Bravo

Unconfirmed

Unconfirmed? He got shot in the leg and the joker spared him then he is never seen or referred to again.

SOMEONE GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE

The gas canister that Joker put in his mouth was confirmed to be poisonous.

It was only after taking off that the pilot informed him they would have to shed weight if they wanted to land safely. Hearing this, CIA quickly changed the flight plan to only include one of Dr. Pavel's friends.

You're full of it. Even if it was poisonous he didn't inhale any gas, what little there was.

But then the whole "who talks gets to stay on my airplane" talk was bullshit. He would have thrown them off anyway!

"FIRST
one to talk gets to stay on my air craft."
It was implied there would be only one friend present during landing.

I dont know but that would in the leg could be lethal