archive.is/EbDpf

75 75 75 75
their position is not intellectually tenable
75 75 75 75

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FDUVK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's see Steve get out of this one!

Hillary has to resort to low-energy name-calling because she can't refute it with facts and logic. The Arabs who have her on retainer are getting ripped off.

the 'white' meme is dangerous - very easy to missue or backfire

stick to specifics, or if you must generalize: say european; western.

"white" is only useful in the anglosphere - its damaging to the memeology of ethno-nationalism outside of there (pan-white movement is silly as pan-africanism)

Ok Mr. Jew. I know it's Israel hour. I see you guys in every thread.

Not self-flagellating over the success of your civilization should be grounds for execution tbh

But I'm not european. Im a white American and America was made for whites.

Indeed, some may consider kikes to be White. Kikes are not European nor are they westerenrs .

Who won't they call literally hitler?

oy vey

Nick Gass.

Sounds like he was too strong a Jew, he survived the supposed shower and got himself named after the experience.

Then we make it good. Stupid nigger.

What civilization do they think he was referring to?

How is this even remotely controversial?

Was Obama ever asked to disavow endorsements from the Black Panthers, Nation of Islam, or from communists?

You are European you retard, there is no such race as American.

Non-American detected.

Does any white person not believe this? The only qualification they can use is 'that's coz we kept everyone down though'

It's an irrefutable statement.

Retard detected, there is only Europeans. Europeans in America, Canada, Australia, South Africa.

You are a European American. Unless you have been nigged up.

You are cordially invited to go fuck yourself.

Americans are our own particular breed of mixed Western European.

American is its own race at this point it's a mix of germans anglos scottish irish and scandanavian

No, being supreme is supremacy.

This type of post is a good example of europeans trying to drawn Americans into thier bullshit and old blood funds from europe. White american is good enough for me and Americans slavs germans brits and Swedes are all Americans.

…I'm on your side regarding culture, you have a unique culture. But genetically speaking that's not the case. You're simply interbred europeans depending on the individual you plucked out of a pool in America. (or nigger/mixed nigger obviously)

We are europeans I'm not trying to separate us from the motherland. But it to late for us to go back and break into a million diffrent ethnicities/cultures that we come from. So we need to forget a new identity based around being American. Most euros laugh at us when we try and take pride in our 1/4 swedish heritage or half german heritage.

Not really. Ameris are a bunch of mongrels. Australians are closer to Europeans, but not yanks and Canadians.

Yes dickhead, and that identity is EUROPEAN AMERICAN, stop letting them box you into being 'white', a cultures soulless identity they want to box you into to discriminate against and eventually destroy.

That's what I said I'm an american

Go fuck yourself brit pol your not europeans either

American is its own race at this point. It's a mix of Germans, Anglos, Scottish, Irish, and Scandanavian. And in lesser proportions, other Europeans as well, such as Dutch, Italian, Polish, and Spanish.

The Goddamned Jews keep trying to mix us away. It's their moral obligation.

I think part of why Jews want us to mix is because they're more mixed than any other race

The britcuckiness just seeps from this post. Don't you have some Achmeds to fellate, Anglo?

Meh this will only hurt her and solidify the notion that all leftards are going nuts. Of course he isn't a supremacist just a realist. She's grasping at straws.

Plus any logical non-selfhating voter would admit that basically all inventions and successful countries are white. What a pendulum swing this is.

Can't wait till they insist that Trump denounces him.

This meme is staler than the corpse of a gazelle in a muddy pond in Africa at 12 at noon

NOI only wants to exterminate all non-blacks. No reason to disavow them.

Spoiler because of the horrors written below.
David Duke wants white people to have their own communities.

Every goddamn time. These fuckers shit on Western civilisation but they sure do love living in it. White supremacy is a meaningless term. If anything, this fucking culture shits on whites and is geared to help blacks in any way possible.

btw with ailes having to take a hike.. fox is now wholly run by saudis

Does anyone have those old vids of Rev. Wright?

Yes, and it's also literally true because whites are literally superior.

KING FOR VP

What I gather from this is that white supremacy is literally the truth

This article was posted on my goybook feed:
archive.is/FDUVK

It looks like normies are finally starting to bite back rather than take the abuse.

I've noticed that no one has bothered to offer him a counter example to his claim and only use ad hominem to attack him.

How come?

reported.

You need to go the fuck back to cuckchan or stop making threads newfag

so much D&C shilling today
Euros and Americans stand together even if we bicker.

Steve King is the closest thing to a White Supremacist we have in American politics. He denies the holocaust and don't gib a fuk about minorities. His constituency is almost entirely white Christian farmers. They love him.

I like em too

Someone just put me out of my fucking misery I can't do it.

I only stand with my fellow americans. If you're not from my country, you have to go back.