Alt-Cuck

Why are we allowing ourselves to be cucked by the Alt-Cuck?

CUCKOOOOOO? Why Holla Forums. Why when we have memed so much power and knowledge that they are jealous beyond belief?

Alt-cuck tells us the Jew meme is just a gag

just a gag

You motherfuckers are trying to slide something hard right now.

"Cuckoo" isn't pronounced like "cuck-ewe", it's "coo-coo"

I DON'T CARE IF SOME JEWISH PAID WORLD TRAVELING FAGGOT FIGHTS WITH GHOSTBUSTERS ON TWITTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's pronounced like Milo sucking Alex Jones' dick and choking on it

CUCK-OOOOO
right?

You should post this in the Milo thread that's up right now, too. There are faggots in there claiming we should give up trying to make whites racially aware altogether and accept that Milo is somehow helpful.

I know.

Alt-Cuck = Tea Party destroyers

Alt-Cuck = NeoCons of Holla Forums

Milo wants your asshole

Nice try Freudian faggot

#MiloWANTSurASSHOLE

#MILO+AlexJones
#MILO+AlexJones

Hitler dubs

Source?

Holla Forums
not alt-cuck

not caring about a gossipwar

get involved in local politics

oh wait ur a faggot nvm - continue to focus on internet playpens

YEAH YEAH YEAH!

YOU"RE CUCKED FRIEND

The Alt-Right is amorphis. Milo is the tip of the iceberg.

Holla Forums is NOW the official info wars comment section

MILO WANTS YOUR ASSHOLE

The Alt-Right is a-sexual and fights feminism to stir up baby makers hating the ebil nazis. Milo is the tip of the COCKBERG

Honestly, I think they do it out of PR fear. They don't feel they are ready to really take on the JQ and other racial questions, out of fear of how they will be receivedthe ones that are in fact aware that is by the general public . What they regretfully do not realize is that they are already cast in this light so actually taking it a step further and renouncing the faggot kike as well as world jewry, while his influence is weakened would not be a bad move.

I don't know If they'd be up for it tbh. But there is hope yet with a trump presidency, but we must not slacken in our incessant shitposting on outing the jew during that time. In fact we must grow bolder in our efforts. We can't allow for the JQ to go unanswered into the next current year.

I'll just state it bluntly. WE are the alt-right and there's not a damn thing anyone else can do about it.

Speak for yourself lad.

It's descriptive, not nominative

I don't use the term myself, but we're part of it all

STOP THIS!

JEWS ARE JUST FUNNY GUYS

THEY WANT WHAT WE WANT

THE JEW MEME MUST DIE

WE ARE ALL CIVIC NATIONALISTS NOW

CUCK

CUCK

CUCK

CUCK

Speak. For. Yourself. Nigger.

Hi Sinead

Thanks for the pic, it's "why we fight" bro. Words are off target though.

Filtered.

We aren't. Go get AIDS from Tyrone.

YOLO!

ALT-CUCK HUMOR

NICE DUBS

YOU DO INTERNET?

ALEX JONES HAS NEVER BEEN ASSASSINATED BECAUSE HE"S TOOOO BASE

YOLO

Does Milo use the term Alt-Right to identify himself? I though he just wrote an article on it where he misinterpreted it and though people were not serious about the race and anti-Jew parts of it. Most of the people who originally used the term on twitter we're from therightstuff.biz who have very similar views to Holla Forums from what I've seen. After Milo wrote his article his followers, who are mostly libertarians and liberals thought they could use the term too.

That's not happening bud. I don't know why you think it is. Most of the eceleb kikes are laughed at and frowned upon anyway.

You pretty much got it right. Milo pretended he knew all about that alt right and tried to attach himself to it to seem more edgy. He said in an interview that the antisemitism and white nationalism were just bantz in revolt of political correctness. A lot of TRS forum members and others on twitter gave him a ton of shit for misrepresenting the alt right's views and he admitted that he's not part of it or associated with it. But by then it was too late and all the normie media was saying he's the voice or leader of it.

The actual alt right is very similar to pol and is explicitly white nationalist. Milo and his crowd of limp wristed civic nationalists are not part of the alt right, but a lot of them have co-opted the term to signal how edgy and cool they are. If any of them listened to a TRS podcast or visited the Daily Stormer they'd be horrified.

SAGE ALL D&C THREADS
SAGE ALL D&C THREADS
SAGE ALL D&C THREADS
SAGE ALL D&C THREADS
SAGE ALL D&C THREADS
SAGE ALL D&C THREADS
SAGE ALL D&C THREADS
SAGE ALL D&C THREADS
SAGE ALL D&C THREADS
SAGE ALL D&C THREADS
SAGE ALL D&C THREADS
SAGE ALL D&C THREADS