Friendly reminder the all AKs suck

Friendly reminder the all AKs suck.

Well no shit, but thats not the point of the AK now is it?

At least it doesn't jam… AR 15.

Not todays ar15 they don't…
Here's what an ar15 is capable of:
Here's what an ak47 is capable of:
The ak is a cheap riffle that's a shit.

Found the pussy

Lol if you want a good ammo that's large buy a gun that carries a .308 and is a bigger round you pussy. At least that's accurate down range. You gay sandnigger.

Have fun with you childrens Lego gun while the real men shoot real guns. Kys faggot. the AR is only popular because the AKs that you get in the USA are Frankenstein guns. If you were to ever hold an actual AK you would immediately throw away your ARs and then hang yourself for how wrong you've been.

Keep saying that to yourself….

I'm not a /k/ommando or anything but I was actually pretty shocked when I used AKs in Russia. Might've been that the AKs I shot in the US had shitty owners. But Russians are like born knowing how to take apart AKs and put them back together so they seem to be in better condition.
They both have their uses though. In most scenarios where I imagine myself having to use a gun an AK would be the correct tool, but it just depends on your doomsday fantasy really.

He must be from California. The law requires you do that otherwise it is an illegal assault weapon.

You know nothing about the capacity of the AR.

Communists on suicide watch, KEK.

AR's are range queens. Fine if they are safely tucked away in some fat guy's safe in his temperature controlled home.

Remember that Spc Lori Ann Piestewa and Pfc Jessica Lynch were both sabotaged by malfunctioning M-16s when their truck was attacked by Iraqis. Lynch's legs were crushed, Piestewa received a head wound from enemy fire and died.
Both of their M-16s jammed, and 3 other soldiers with the truck were killed too.
This is known in AR circles as the "Kaboom" defect, where the gun simply blows up.
Luckily for the Iraqi soldiers their AK-47s functioned perfectly that day.

any gun can kb, by obstruction or ammo defect.

I'm glad this thread is on b, because none of you belong on k

True, most AK's in the USA are made of surplus parts in backyard workships.
If you can get real Russian gun (Saiga, Vepr) you will find them to be absolutely flawless in operation.

thanks to nigger president Saigas were banned and Veprs are expensive because of panic gun buying.

It's even less accurate then that.

Wew lad.

Yet a poor uneducated Afghan can own an AK-47 for 20 years and only clean it with motor oil once a year and it works fine.

It depends on how much it is used. If you seriously think aks are indestructible you need to educate yourself. Those barrels will wear out eventually and will need to be replaced. The same goes for any part on any gun really. Just because it's simple doesn't mean it's reliable under most scenarios either. Basically anything that's more efficient technology wise requires more maintenance, at least when it comes to guns anyway.

AR's simply aren't good enough for real wars. Like nuclear plants, if you fiddle with them enough you can make them work but its never ideal.

Keanu Reeves actually had one of his AR's explode during training. This is not the video though of it occuring.

AKs are a masterpiece of engineering you nigger
they are so good that even your boys in vietnam took them from fallen rice niggers because it rarely overheated, shot even with sand on it, sometimes even under water. Those fucking guns are even so good that they even work today after decades of beeing systematically raped by sandniggers who cannot do correct maintenance on their equipment (yes these subhumans shoot with AKs that are older than themselves)

I like the AK because it has a large caliber. But give me a .308 caliber rifle any day over the AK.

if u use ak as much as ar and do the same amount of maintenance, ak wins

At some things, yes, at others not so much.
All hammers suck if you are trying to turn a bolt. The right tool for the right job. AKs and ARs were designed to do different jobs in a very different set of circumstances. Nobody says that a shovel is better than a nail file, but that is exactly the same sort of false comparison that you are making.

So shut the fuck up.

You can actually get an AK in 7.62 x 54mm. It will blow a huge hole in just about anything.

AR's exist to satisfy a government contract.
AK's were built to win wars.

If you know how to use the adjustable leaf sights on an AK: they will serve you well at a comparable range to an AR.

Agreed
with no cheap 7N6 around, there's little reason to be in the AK game.

I don't like direct impingement AR15s, but my piston driven AR passes my own mud test better than an AK can.

Additionally, I don't measure my groups in feet at 200 yards like you do with AKs.

You can buy 5.45x39 anywhere and its still cheaper than 5.56