Brit/pol/ #1088: Civic Nazionalism Edition

Trigger Warning:
We of Brit/pol/ aren't as enlightened as our civic friends across the channels and seas, please try to respect our opinions as we respect yours.

David Davis: "You have to go back"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3693736/We-ll-send-EU-migrant-surge-Brexit-Minister-David-Davis-tells-Mail-Sunday-send-home-Europeans-try-beat-border-deadline.html?ito=social-facebook

UK to out perform Germany and France despite doom and gloom IMF forecast
ibtimes.co.uk/imf-cuts-uks-economic-growth-forecast-britain-will-still-perform-better-germany-france-1571485

Niggers attempt to embrace a piece of European culture - the water fight - wind up in a stabbing frenzy
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36841826

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/welsh-independence-poll-brexit-eu-referendum-plaid-cymru-leanne-wood-a7142856.html

Who will we leech off of now? Academies claim Brexit 'damaging science'
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-36834045

Court date set for Brexit challenge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36834743

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/imf-cuts-uks-economic-growth-forecast-britain-will-still-perform-better-germany-france-1571485
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4tnpnn/we_love_our_sikhs_dont_we_folks/
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36844302
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/19/kelvin-mackenzies-hijab-comments-spark-800-complaints/
express.co.uk/news/uk/691278/Theresa-May-EU-presidency-Donald-Tusk-Britain-2017
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3698487/Unveiled-Mary-Rose-Tudor-warship-won-battle-Brexit-enthral-public-generations-come-magnificent-39-million-restoration-says-ROBERT-HARDMAN.html
maryrose.org/
reddit.com/r/MHOC/comments/4qf3gl/join_a_party/?sort=new
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/19/jewish-students-denied-say-in-nus-anti-racism-representative/
facebook.com/RTUKnews/videos/vb.1405726646383881/1632192083737335/?type=2&theater
youtu.be/ej2YkHg3278?t=48m30s
youtube.com/results?q=london water fight&sp=EgIIAg%3D%3D
filmon.com/channel/bbc-two
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcparliament
twitter.com/SamCoatesTimes/status/755735320159719427
standard.co.uk/news/crime/hyde-park-revellers-trash-mcdonalds-marble-arch-store-and-steal-food-a3299741.html
archive.is/8kNux
poal.me/k7697b
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Black_Buck
poal.me/8i8v0k
youtube.com/watch?v=cf-scNhLVgQ
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/20/yougov-masculine-poll/
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/07/20/bt-down-broadband-service-suffers-major-outage-across-the-uk/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36844437?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central
twitter.com/SenBobCorker/status/755760602786693121
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Freedom_Party
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-36846139
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3699191/Outrage-parents-allow-child-toilet-Morning-floor.html#comments
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-36828655
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/heres-paul-nuttall-says-wont-11591953
twitter.com/WailQ/status/755781621119381504
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/heartbroken-family-mzee-mohammed-demand-11614408
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3699191/Outrage-parents-allow-child-toilet-Morning-floor.html
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/may/08/my-lunch-date-with-enoch-powell-rivers-of-blood
thesun.co.uk/news/1475231/teenage-girl-gang-raped-in-broad-daylight-by-group-of-men-in-london-park-next-to-a-theatre/
poal.me/3up3kg
poal.me/19q95s
news.nationalpost.com/homes/for-sale-medieval-english-countryside-castle-7656-sf-complete-with-moat-and-a-whole-whack-of-history-2-48m
poal.me/qpiti5
windrosemedia.com/windstream/leave_eu/
shipmatesreunited.com/lee-rigby-memorial-stones-stolen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's promise to make this a good thread about politics, and
BUT BRITISH POLITICS

Let this old thread stand as a reminder of exactly what not to do.

fdsafdsafdsafdsafdsaf

ggasdfdasgafdgfsdgfsdgfsdgfsdgfsd

gfsgfdsgfsdgfsdgfsdgfsdgfsdffff

Even nips are more aryan than kraut mongols.

Christ, someone make a thread with a decent OP.

Good morning, subhumans. And good bye.

>ibtimes.co.uk/imf-cuts-uks-economic-growth-forecast-britain-will-still-perform-better-germany-france-1571485
And Pooland grows faster than any nation in Europe too lol

I fell asleep after i asked someone to post a thread for me a few hours ago. Thanks britbros, have a qt.

Brit/pol/ last thread was attacking Americans and laughing at killing millions of Germans

So what's the deal?

These images in the OP were posted, un-ironically, by someone in another thread. I'm merely re-posting them, partly because they made for an amusing thread title and partly to make aware Anons who would otherwise ignore the subversion taking place within our board - we have people legitimately claiming civic nationalism is okay. Do you realise that?

It's time Anons put on their thinking caps and refuted these absurdities.

Angry nativism needs to go

ugh tbh

People gotta hate each other if their countries were at war once.

Brit pol has been infiltrated by /politics/

Hardly. Mods just dont want to permaban any of the subversive fucks, because like all lolberg, anarkiddy type, they think of themselves as guardians of "free speech".

Stabbing of a police officer and others in Hyde Park

Third link lad. Has it been on the talmudvision yet?

Feeling queasy again, lads.
Think it's this bloody heat.

I don't get you people.

He never said he didn't understand why you entered mate, in fact he never mentioned you at all.

Fuck traitors
Fuck jerryboos
Britannia Stronk

the britkikes must be destroyed for the good of all mankind

I love you, user.

That helmet looks retarded. If you were some Saxon king who could have any helmet made for him to look as cool and badass as you want, why would you make a helmet that dumb looking? Imagine how much it would have cost him.

Is this just yank neets shitposting?

Maybe next time he should make the thread, instead of someone who puts "we hate them both without a doubt." I get that you guys don't like Germany or America, but if you go onto a board where there are many nationalities and state hate for them you are going to get responses.

It looks radical as fuck and those saxons are the only reason England, and by extension your shitty little mongrel country America, exists.

Wouldn't america just be french instead without england? They had colonies there, as well as many other european nations. Nothing really special finding a big land mass.

Nah he said "Country". A country owning an area isn't the same as the modern USA. The modern day USA would be divided between Spain, France and Russia if not for the UK.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4tnpnn/we_love_our_sikhs_dont_we_folks/

CIVIC

America is the birthplace of civic nationalism lad

Anyone else got fucktons of rain and lightning, dog is scared tbh.

H-Heheh, yeah, w-we love our Sikhs! *Sweats*

the foundation of America as we know it was a profoundly Anglo-Saxon, the effect of the French can be overstated, since by far the most profitable and populace colonies (and the ones out of which the USA came to exist) were English/Scottish. It wasn't until the 19th century that German and Irish immigration turned them into a broadly 'European' hodge-podge mutt ethnicity tbh.

The presence of 1488 jerry cuckery even today can be attributed to this immigration movement in the 19th century.

Look at the founding fathers, they were all basically English, and thus so their constitution was based on our law, not the clusterfuck of continental Europe.

Based Viets

Still a decent amount of right wingers for non whites. Don't tell me you hold all races to the same standard. How egalitarian.

Even Jews vote majority conservative here. If the Vietnamese can't match that i've no sympathy for them.

Filipinos are fucking based. Who knew?

That money is our money. Most scientists are sadly naive about politics.

RIP tbh

Nice Hitler dubs lads.

hitler was a civic nationalist u kno

Why the fuck is he wearing a burial helmet like that?

So is Trump, come to think of it. What's up with all these CivNats crawling out of the woodwork?

Not understanding what banterous shitposting is… smh this board needs more strayans.

Lads.. my heart..

Lad, you're doing it again. Can you at least go back to spoilering your mutts when you post them?

Destroy your enemies

Stop yourself fam.

meme magic lad.

I thought this was a civic thread. False advertising tbh.

Yeah, this is the designated anti-civic thread lad.

Morning News

Thanks, Brexit!
UK unemployment rate falls to 4.9%
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36844302

Blue Lives Matter
Hyde Park 'water fight' violence sees police officer stabbed

LIVE!
May meets Merkel & Labour leadership latest
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120

Why read The Guardian

So they can make amends for the deeds of their white ancestors lad.

Journalist Gets 800 Complaints After Questioning Why Hijab-Wearing Reporter Covered Nice Attacks
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/19/kelvin-mackenzies-hijab-comments-spark-800-complaints/

Theresa May tells Donald Tusk: Britain WILL NOT take up EU Presidency in 2017
express.co.uk/news/uk/691278/Theresa-May-EU-presidency-Donald-Tusk-Britain-2017

How will you know what mediocre opinion from whatever current anomalous meat or grey-goo in loo darling is fashionable?

faggot.

There needs to be some kind of happening. I can't stop myself from civic posting and shitposting when there's this little going on.

Someone do something.

Reading the publication in full? Never.

But for reading select articles, they are quite useful for following scientific developments and foreign policy.

go back there

ugh, racetraitor scum

In other news:
Unveiled: Mary Rose – the Tudor warship that won the first battle for Brexit – will enthral the public for generations to come after her magnificent £39 million restoration
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3698487/Unveiled-Mary-Rose-Tudor-warship-won-battle-Brexit-enthral-public-generations-come-magnificent-39-million-restoration-says-ROBERT-HARDMAN.html

Museum website: maryrose.org/

Really? You think there's not enough going on at the moment?

does pic related trigger you SA?

Wew

If you can't stop yourself from civic posting, then you should probably end yourself. Relying on external events to discipline you is the hallmark of a faggot.

I used to like him till he went full "aha so fashy"

Gordon was supposed to be our thing. They'd better not steal him from us lads.

recent OC.

Pretty sure murdoch's from brit/pol/, he used to shill on here when he first started.

Has the jewfag ever actually said he's alt-right?

yes.

Useful idiot tbh, needs to be gassed eventually.

Tbh they can have him.
What's everyone's plans for today?
It's gone a bit overcast here, which is a blessing.

I want Zimmerman trial levels of memery.

Suck my cock.

Yeah he wrote an article about it. He's entertaining but too degenerate. He acts like a 16yo social media whore.

When will these retarded Yank faggots realise that "white" is not a race?

I don't think he said he was alt-right.
I don't really give a shit.
The guy is cancerous.
The 'alt-right' moniker couldn't mean less to me.
I find it a bit cringey tbh.

"White" is a race. It's not an ethnicity. Faggot.

Never.

It's gone grey here but still boiling, if it cools down I may go for a walk.

SA will suck your cock.

'White' basically is a race, inasmuch as everyone knows what is meant by it.
That's an obvious d & c thread, anyway.
The idea that we aren't all behind any nationalist movement in any white nation is absurd.
You're probably shilling anyway.
Luckily, I think non brit/pol/acks are bright enough to realise it's all just shit-posting.

KISSABLE LIPS

Hell is forever!

ye

what is that related to?

There's a massive difference between supporting other nationalists and whining about a lack of mythical comity between """white""" peoples, thick twat

I can't be the only creepy Oxford educated mathematician here.

You can't have white nationalism, that's globalist and retarded, I believe that whites should stay in their nations and to keep their own cultures.

He's absolutely useless because he's only capable of criticising Islam.

Meaning he's in line with Bill Maher, Maajid Nawaz, and Richard Dawkins since he doesn't make any claims as to whether multicultural harmony is attainable should third world African and Arabs migrants convert.

We get Pakistanis and Afghans bringing deficiencies typical of the culture and population in their country of origin, and he will be the first in line to claim its Islam and place the issue firmly in the pretext of Islamic theology so only those who've studied the Quran, Hadiths and Sharia can make a credible argument. Then nationalists end up being ridiculed because they aren't Islamic scholars, and we become incapable of converting anyone.

Not going to claim he's controlled opposition but he, BF, EDL, Pegida and LGB might as well be.

Yeah, tbh, there are obviously strong racial and cultural ties between western European nations.
To deny this is to deny reality, and to deny the very reason that we do support other nationalists.
One doesn't have to be Richard Spencer, and advocate for a European superstate, to acknowledge that we are all parts of a European racial whole.
'White' basically just means Europid.

Absolutely CIVIC

Milo is simply the British equivalent of the subversive American libertarians who merely criticize Islam while endorsing every modern vice. I do not trust Milo, and his lip service to protectionism does little to alleviate my concerns.

Cringe

Should be named Luggage Edition

He's not controlled opposition, he's a kike.

Therefore, is it really surprising that he's the sort of 'conservative' who scores cheap points by publicly making out with another man, or posting tweets of himself in bed with a black man?

I'd say not.

Even less surprising is his implicit belief that all problems in multiracial societies (which he absolutely believes are legitimate) are down to leftist social programmes.

Less surprising still, is that he deliberately writes the jews out of the history of political correctness and general subversiveness in the west, and actually attempts to frame the jews as being committed allies of ours against Islam.

This final point is easily the most galling and despicable, and speaks of his being a typically shameless shylock (not that the others don't).

Should name it #1489: Skipping #1488 edition

Reminder to join this far left autistic leddit game
reddit.com/r/MHOC/comments/4qf3gl/join_a_party/?sort=new

I swear to god, bullying NA is the only reason I come here anymore.

They even wanted to invest in bringing back beat policing, which was not included in the Justice page.

Apart from a few things like Jury reform its the manifesto of the ideal party.

I will totally be up for this tbh

the absence of a few things like Jury reform*

NUS DENIES JEWS REPRESENTATION
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/19/jewish-students-denied-say-in-nus-anti-racism-representative/

Only a little while until the NUS finally fucking explodes lads

Milo used to be useful as a critic of 3rd wave feminism but has since outgrown his utility.

Cabinet minister says government stands by immigration target - bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120

Well I don't exactly trust the tories to limit migration, but at least they're admitting immigration isn't all about 'muh gdp' or jobs anymore.

Tbh I hate stories like this because they feed into the breitcuck narrative of the jews being just like us: victims of pc culture (and not the principle creators thereof) whom are our allies against Islam.

Theresa May's record as HS shows she doesn't care about it

Ties between West Europe, yes lad, sure. But even then there are no alliances, only interests. We have strong racial ties to the Netherlands, does that somehow mean we should've avoided a long series of bloody wars and allowed them to monopolise our own waters and cuck us at sea?

People on here stretch this to such absurd degrees by expecting me to give a flying fuck about Poland or overlook German aggressive chauvinism, it's ridiculous ffs

My people come first always

Attacking 3rd wave feminism is just too easy and seems a little redundant at this point.

I guess he helped open the floodgates for retarded e-celebs like Sarcuck.

Also, attacking 3rd wave feminism, like attacking 'sjw's', is a way for cucks to distance themselves from the latest manifestation of retarded leftism/globalism, without questioning any of the already existing sacred cows.

The very basis of feminism, like all (so-called) equality doctrines is dishonest and malevolent.

But ignore all that, goy, because Milo the kike, and Sarcuck the quadroon have a wicked-funny new video ripping the piss out of free-bleeders!

There's no way Sarcuck is 1/4th black. He said his grandfather was "black" but I guarantee he was mixed. Could've been a quadroon himself.

I agree. Seems to me that, given our globalised circumstances, and the sheers numbers of shitskins knocking on the wests' door, that standing by the Dutch (for example) is to put your own first.
For now, at least, our interests are not at odds with each other: quite the opposite in fact.

Just goes to show what a bellend he is that he'd say it for effect.

Idk I enjoyed it lads, better than the usual degenerate shite I see being made in this countries cities.

Can't believe I ever used to watch that (literal) cuck.
Apart from anything else, criticising just feminism gets so boring after the 100th time.

G_d yeah, he's fuckign awful. I watched him for about 5 videos then realised all he did was talk from the same position all the time and never evolved his thought. Plus he only goes after low hanging fruit.

You inspired me to make this OC.

What was the one with the muzzie rapping about respecting the elders and not stabbing each other?

Erdogan thinks the coup was a godsend for him being able to purge his nation.

Most of Holla Forums gets butthurt the secularist, neoliberal, pro-Israel coup fails.

Not realising if Erdogan reneges on his promise to keep the Mudslimes in camps the true descent spiral and the death of multiculturalism will begin.

The failure of this coup was a godsend for the right.

We also got out at the right time.

I actually think this coup was a good thing.

I really despise her, even if she is a little bit civic. The fact that her family fled, allegedly, Islamists, for her to come and shill for them is either a sign of immense retardation or cunning Taqiyya. I know someone rather like her. This guy is a Moroccan and hangs about with mostly white SJW-types I know. His anti-semitism is sub-surface and of the acceptable kind. Wherein it is quite ideological and framed as anti-Zionism. I wouldn't give a fuck if it was either. The interesting way he frames anti-Zionism is that Zionism is not religious in any sense. Merely because the mid-1800s Labour Zionist movement was primarily atheistic. So he dribbles on about how Zionism isn't a religious idea. Sure, mainstream Jewry up until WWII saw that the Jews were destined to roam the Earth until God gave them the holy land back, however, there have been plenty of religiously Zionist Jewish sects out there for a long time. And not only that, as we know, Christian, gnostic, Islamist Zionist sects for ages too. This Mudslime fuck, and I've seen him on Facebook, literally slyly polices people's thoughts about stuff like Rotherham etc., he does it rather subtly as well, doing damage control and defending muslims really from the indefensible.

The leftists that I know are close to being Holla Forums-teir levels of antisemtic, the trouble is, they know nothing about Islam to be able to challenge this Moroccan.

I guess what I'm getting at is that people seem to think Arabs are dense compared to Jews, but their dissimulation and strategy can often be at times, on par with the Jews.

It's ridiculous how myopic a person would have to be to focus solely on 3rd wave feminism, and not the entire enterprise, as well as all of the related leftist projects.
I suppose it makes him shekels and allows him to feel a little bit rebellious without ever actually risking anything.

octoroon maybe

You're an autist

Tbh I think of jews and arabs as being extremely similar.
The difference is that the jews have a longer history of parasitism, so the jew has a higher average iq (having no need, historically, for a working class).
They're just as autistic, grubby, greasy, shameless and mental-bazaar-dwelling as each other.
If I were to be charitable to arabs, then I would say that they have a greater capacity for decency than the jews and probably have a slightly less corrosive hatred of beauty: some of their geometric patterns are pretty sweet.
The jews seem to completely lack the ability to create or even appreciate beauty.

good work

You support Bosniak nationalism? Fucking scum.

Jews are pretty much white juust as most of the Middle East and North Africa were before the Arab rape baby epidemic fam

If most whites are degenerate, why do we care about saving them tbh

I don't think I can be bothered tbh

If our ancestors were so great why are they all dead?

Yeah, right.

The Jews managed a solid eugenics program for a long time.

I used to think the Jews were incapable of being able to create beauty, however, there are a few Russian Jewish painters that I particularly like, Alexei Savrasov and Isaac Levitan for example. They're a rarity though. I'm convinced it is biological, if you look at Jewish art it is very flat and perspectiveless. When it begins to become more impressionistic and degenerate it resembles autistic art.

They're great at mimicking stuff, I think hence why you get good Jewish pianists and violinists in western music. But there was never a real breathrough pre-serialist Jewish composer. Felix Mendelssohn was precocious, but never really compared to any of the true greats of the western canon.

Answer me

THANK YOU SCOTTISH SUMMER

The book of Job is great.

facebook.com/RTUKnews/videos/vb.1405726646383881/1632192083737335/?type=2&theater

A police officer's been stabbed and four others injured after water fights in Hyde Park turned violent. After people clashed with police some were caught stealing from nearby shops.

youtu.be/ej2YkHg3278?t=48m30s
Didn't know Gordon was an economist tbh.

Too true

What do you reckon Bob Smelldof is up to now?

I couldn't find any mention of Savrasov being jewish on wikipedia, though it does say he came from a family of merchants (lol).
Levitan's art is, as you say, quite flat (as in, lacking perspective).
It's actually quite interesting for this fact.
I stand by my contention, though, that a much smaller proportion of the jews have a talent for creating or appreciating beauty than Europeans.
Unsurprisingly, I'd say that a far greater proportion of the jews have a jealous hatred of beauty and an inclination to sully it (hence modern art, which, when it isn't actually created by jews, is promoted by them).

Posted in last thread mate.

Fucking monkeys tbh

The book of Job is a rip off of Iranian and Sumerian theology and mythology.

Honestly the Jews are a terrible fraud of a people.

I wonder who it was creating a commotion.

Evidence?

DIVERSITY IS A STRENGTH

youtube.com/results?q=london water fight&sp=EgIIAg%3D%3D

Wewwww

I wish we still had a police force

This is just like America

Looks like no matter how much you attempt to civilise them they'll revert to their base.

Encouraging that the comments despise them, mostly, except for one enlightened "this is a distraction from the real criminals" cuckold.

So stabbing is not a real crime?

Jesus Christ.

I suppose the good thing about these sorts of happenings is that all of the police are whiteys ripe for the red-pilling.

I don't get how all policemen and women working in cities don't detest brown folk.

I get that they are sent on even more happy-clappy facilitate your own genocide brainwashing courses than even teachers - but surely many of them are secretly livid about the state of the country.

Brown people hate the police: the state sides with brown people.

That's got to smart.

Mate, why are you still in London?

why did we let niggers here in the first place?

These fuckers shouldn't even have clothes.
Christ, I hate white virtue signalling.
Let the niggers return to their continent and to their natural state. Stupid fucking ingrates.

LOL

We desperately needed to rebuild after WW2 but we were short of labourers so we had to import cheap labourers from the commonwealth to fill boots. For some stupid reason the government didn't give them any kind of deadline for repatriation.

It's my home, I'm not letting the cucks force me out any further.

I'm sure you can weigh through the evidence yourself, with a little research. I don't have the books to hand unfortunately, as I was involved in a house fire and lost all my books some months back. There are plenty of pointers on the internet. Franz Cumont is always a good starting point, if you're unfamiliar with this kind of comparative mythology.

Pretty powerful stuff tbh.

I don't care about the exceptions, Golliwogs are utter toxic filth, and anyone who still thinks they're capable of functioning on the same level as a human being needs to spend a week in downtown Kingston.

Well just remember to leave when it really goes to shit.

No point dying for Londistan.

What about Jesus and Zoroastrianism?

I've long assumed that this was horseshit, likely dreamt up by a kike.
It's quite clear, now, that they were always intended to stay and proliferate.
With this in mind, it seems naive to simply believe that we bloody needed them.

really makes you think huh.

MAKE LONDON IMPERIAL AGAIN

How many times do you think he's watched V for Vendetta, lads?

I hate Autists.

Why didn't you go down to Hyde Park yesterday and spaz some wogs, SA?

WEW

We are the monsters he's talking about, lad.

We'll meet him on the battlefield some day.

MAY CALLS OUT ROTHERHAM IN HER FIRST PMQ

Doubt it , link it or else I'm not buying Sharia May called out pakis.

Good god. He's a fucking meme. He thinks Farage and Trump are monsters. They're civic as all hell and they don't seem blood thirsty in the slightest. What would he do if he met a real fascist?

filmon.com/channel/bbc-two
You've missed it now. Find somewhere to watch the repeat later on.

It's another pretty slow day on brit/pol/.
Come on, lads. There are plenty of happenings.
Is that it?
Are there too many happenings atm?
A fucking waterfight ends with a stabbing lol.
And cucks still exist.

He'd quite literally shit himself, I reckon.

He goes into the similarities of Jesus and Zoroastrianism/Mithraism sure, but it is a bit more complicated than that. Angra Manyu, Arihman etc. all had relationships to the book of Job. I cannot remember it off the top of my head unfortunately, concussion, it's a real bitch. If I do recall correctly, he also goes into detail about Genesis being a rip-off of Iranian creation myth too, not just archtypally but linguistically, as in some of the language used. But I really cannot remember. It might not be him either.

She didn't call out the pakis did she lad, he just said Rotherham, never mentioned race or religion did she?

If she didn't say Pakistani then she didn't call out Rotherham.

do you eat shit SA? because you sure are a degenerate.

No she didn't. Still impressive though.

Lol.
Is that bloke genuinely mental or an extremely shrewd charlatan?
I know he called out a few paedos years before they were outed, but that's probably more to do with him accusing anyone and everyone of this sort of thing.

What did May say about Rotherham then?

pure fucking autism. I can't sit through his videos about politics, because he's so autistic. I prefer his videos when he's talking about how pathetic his life it

Used it to say how bad "child exploitation" is.

kek I saw this one too. didn't give it a watch because I'm not a sperg.

he's just an absolute loon that happened to be slightly more intelligent than the rest of the loons

So she just mentioned child exploitation in passing, and didn't mention the people doing it?
What a fucking bitch.
Fucking politicians are so clearly just semi-sociopathic functionaries serving interests, which are beyond their ken.

Thats fucking nothing, everyone has been saying that lad, just no one has called out it was pakis. Plus Sharia May will NEVER call out anyone muslim, that would be wrong in her mind.

There's still plenty of Brexit salt deposits to be mined. I've even resorted to scrolling back to a month ago to find it. So delicious it's worth it.

Brits were a mistake

No (you)s for (1)s

What do you lads think?

He convinced me to quit drinking.

I'm just trying to make the best of a bad situation. Am I too optimistic?

Holy fuck Corbyn got BTFO like never before by Sharia May

How are twitter reacting to the chimpout in Hyde Park?
Is it being ignored?
Are there niggers saying that we should have thought about human kindness when the police were butchering poor little dindus?

Are there young, mary sue, university 'educated' white women with jobs in the (dying) jewish media claiming that the brand-adorned niggers looting from fucking Macdonalds are just so desperate for fried chicken that they have to?

TAKE IT BACK

Lad theres being optimistic then theres pretending May is good, sure she might do 1 or 2 things we like. But she's always going to be the woman who said "Britain would benefit a great deal from Sharia law"

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcparliament

Rewind to PMQs, she ruins him on every single question

At least she is a strong leader. Will probably leave Merkel and Hollande rekt

I think you're forgetting UKIP 2020 lad.

how does it feel that Brexit is never going to happen?

If they lie AGAIN then another non socialist party will storm to power very easily.

I think I've still got the Brexit good feels.

Kek. I wish.

Brit/pol/ is a pro-bully general lad.

IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE BEING BULLIED - YOU DESERVE TO BE BULLIED! tbh

She said "Brexit means brexit" to make it sound scary and daunting. Give it two or three months and the normies will have forgotten. Business back to usual, goy

I hate that video and the story behind it.

If you don't know the story behind the video, you should not post the video.

In fact, you should probably stop posting generally.

Fucking dumbkids.

what are you fucking spewing lad?

Yeah I'm stopping drinking tbh lad.

Christ lad, i doubt 52% of the country is going to forget it. Only need about 5% to take a country by force.

Never underestimate the power of bread and circuses to keep the plebs sated.

We have strong ties to India - we ruled the place for centuries, and one of our finest writers - Rudyard Kipling - was born there. The modern Bungalow is based on Bengal houses. Shampoo was invented in India. You Jerrycucks want to talk about the Aryan race? Aryan ultimately derives from the Sanksrit word for "noble". You have Indians to thank for the fact that you can say "orange" when you mean "yellow-red". Curry has spread around the world - because the English can't get enough of it. English and Indian culture are inextricably linked, and we even have the same bone structure.

But if I told you that we're some kind of allies, you'd recognise that instantly as globalism, civic nationalism, &c. &c.

But whatever, keep trying to tell the French they owe an allegiance to Germans.

Explain yourselves

FOO'BALLLLLL

Could you guys add some (yous) to this to make sure he sees it please.

JAMES B.

YOUR MOM HAS HAD AN ACCIDENT AND BROKE HER PHONE. YOUR NUMBER IS EX DIRECTORY SO I CAN'T CONTACT YOU. I KNOW YOU USE BRIT/POL/ SO PLEASE COME TO THE HIGH STREET ASAP OR COME TO THE GENERAL HOSPITAL. AN AMBULANCE HAS ALREADY BEEN CALLED.

No it's not

No, that looks like Tony Robinson in drag.

What's going on lad (You)

(you)

According to which blind man is that a 10?

Yanks out.

(you) for you

American spell check auto corrects Mum to Mom. Have to manually fix it.

Just got some chips from the Fish and Chip Van lads

Delish

Why can't Peter be invited on TV to discuss every chimpout?

wew

A lot of the smaller villages in bucks don't have a shop of their own and not everyone wants to drive.

My village has a chinky with subpar chips

Hope you got a pickled egg with that, matey.

twitter.com/SamCoatesTimes/status/755735320159719427

'Jess Phillips - I might resign Labour whip if Corbyn wins again'

#SaveJez

Top pleb indeed

POLES OUT, PAKIS IN

I feel like dying tbh
HELPP

POLES OUT

YES

COMMANDER CORBYN CANNOT BE STOPPED

I skim through his videos on fast forward for such information, and he very rarely speaks about it without diverging instantly to Skyrim, his "morality" or some other bollocks.

Some villages are lucky enough to have a post office, let alone a chippy.

t. civic nationalist.

your a faggot.

Good riddance

I just don't understand how Corbyn's so popular with the membership and why their MPs can't dissuade them. Is their base so left-wing even their MPs find it extreme?

It really makes me wonder how it would've turned if Leadsom did succeed the leadership. There were several Tory MPs talking about forming a new party with Labour MPs if that happened. The Tories would've been much more actual Conservatives, and then there would be a two-way race for the left wing between Labour and the new party.

Drive to your nearest woodland and have a kip, lad.

(chk'd)
dubs confirm Corbynbag's victory.

i_want_to_believe

I don't actually know who Corbyn is popular with. I'm going to go out on a limb and say its purely shitlibs, students and non-whites.

No one is popular with non-whites, they just tribally vote Labour

Corbyn is popular with the "grassroots" ie stupid students and chanpagne socialists

Protip, the Tories will never split.

Both the right and the left of the party can threaten to make a new party if they get upset, but they never will. The Tory party is their only vehicle into power, and most of the left wing tory MP's are blessed with ultra safe Tory seats who would throw them out if they wore anything other than a blue rosette.

Disaffected Labour voters are giving the middle finger to Blairites just because they can.

Students and old marxists. Bet they regret brainwashing all those kids and losing their party.

Yep, except those seats are going to be taken by the Tory party and to a much lesser extent a Woolfe-led UKIP not the NF.

If a candidate with political convictions as strong as Corbyn had made the Tory party unelectable to construct a nationalist movement we'd have a reason to celebrate.

Poles out, pakis out, everyone who isn't white British GTFO

BEST POST

Maybe don't take my shitposts so seriously m8

Blairite moderates have lost ground after the elections and the rabid leftists are suddenly up in arms because one of "them" is at the helm of the party and that gives them the illusion of influence. Now the Blairites are being pushed out by the insane libshit crowd that spurs Corbyn on, even if it leads to the complete destruction of any moderate remnants in the party and paves way for another decade of interrupted Tory rule.

Fuck off. Nobody wants you here.

Because then people might start to listen.

Ever notice how "balanced" panels only ever have a maximum of one person with his views on? There he is the only white man being interviewed.

standard.co.uk/news/crime/hyde-park-revellers-trash-mcdonalds-marble-arch-store-and-steal-food-a3299741.html
MAC LIVES MATTER

MAC LIVES MATTER

MAC LIVES MATTER

Ben Carson: Being transgender 'doesn't make any sense'

archive.is/8kNux

NEVER EVER

fuck off you disgusting pervert

Kicked out of NAMBLA lads

Nogs rob a jewelers or a McDonalds, always going to be a McDonalds. They always do this.

Has anyone ever made a script to replace Youths with Blacks/Niggers on news sites?

Eating leftover pizza lads

I envy you mate.

Don't reply to me you mentally ill freak.

Just managed to trick an old friend of mine into sharing a video of Godders on FB. After school ended we grew apart and he became a turbo lefty and joined the punk subculture.

Yes I found this particularly perplexing considering you need to actually pay for products to be considered a customer.

Lads, my balls aren't melting, I think we're going to make it through this heat wave

Kill yourself

Bad form.

I want you to remove your trip like literally everyone else here

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO LISTEN TO YOU ARE A BUNCH OF ASSBURGER NEETS ON A CHINESE CARTOON GAMERGOYIM BOARD

It's always time for falklands memes.

Why do you desperately want to be hate fucked by Brit/pol?

kill yourself. you don't contribute anything to this thread other than reddit comics and autism. just remove your trip and be a normal person for once in your life

OFFICIAL BRIT/POL/ REFERENDUM ON THE MENTALLY ILL TRIPFAGGOT

poal.me/k7697b
poal.me/k7697b
poal.me/k7697b

It makes him easier to filter if he has the trip.

I reported him.

Encourage everyone else to do the same.

Argie butthurt is always so delicious.

kys

If you give that nonce attention again we're going to come round your house and kick your little faggot teeth in. Understand asshole? Filter tripfags, do not talk to them, they will leave.

this tbh

Does one even exist?
I bet it's just another arm of Cultural Marxist Industries (echoes).

Will the Argies ever go for round two of getting their arses walloped? The butthurt after that would last a millennia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Black_Buck
WWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Argies confirmed cuckolds

It's basically just LARPing as some kind of SJW Sex Pistols. He pretty much constantly shares dumb lefty propaganda on his wall so it's going to get embarrassing for him when he realises he's just shared and supported Godders of all people…

I hope so

I think they;d be begging us to use trident on them if they failed twice. better get it prepped

there was no reason to deliberately take in non-white labour. the post war mass immigration was a choice to change the face of the country, even that far back. they could have taken europeans, or white commonwealth labourers or even irish, but black and south asian people were specifically chosen.

Who's Godders?
Godfrey Bloom?

really need that fascist economic policy where all corporations are free to pursue private enterprise but can't harm the nation

Who here /gettingshitfaced/

Yessir

How could he not notice it's him?

why on earth haven't you become Catholic yet

don't even fucking question it my lad, I'm already pretty much there

Because the Pope is Francis.

Dedicated chimp thread tbh lads

"guys the centuries old Church is now over, revert to your local retarded protestant branch"
protips: popes have been dumb faggots in the past

this?

it also disturbs me how far back this goes. it's easy to imagine it's all a modern development, but Attlee is quoted as saying 'if the races of the world were mixed together there would be no war' after he introduced the 1948 nationality act that began mass immigration.

Too thick to actually know who he is

The papacy was the original EU tbh. Henry VIII led the original Brexit.

They don't like kissing Muslim feet.

You're really selling Catholicism.

Especially seeing as Catholics have sought to undermine Britain for a good portion of its recent history.

Yes, they have all believed in a fictional deity. It comes with the territory.

Catholics pray to saints

Catholics think you need to pay the local parish 300 quid and pray five hail mary to your local priest every day

Yet Catholics believe that mystical "apostolic succession" gives them an edge. Catholics literally worship their church (can I redirect you to point 1)

The Catholic Church literally boycotted Britain to help Irish Nationalist terrorism.

Britain has been Catholic for the majority of it's history

lol no

James 2:14

Honestly lads, when we get rid of the muzzies, we might as well get rid of papists too right?

poal.me/8i8v0k

Erm…

This is the face of Britain's future. Why haven't you started building a boat so you can join the British boat empire who will live on the oceans away from niggers and kebabs?

literally as retarded as the Lutherans

Post screencaps of Moroccan thought-policing and leftie antisemitism.

Hahaha

Is it all over?

They'd get the based isreal to sabotage the boat.

Still is catholic m8. As in, it has a universal church.

What ever you say hombre

Only a stupid papist could read that verse like that. Its pretty clear to me that he is calling faith without works, dead faith. We all know true faith leads to works,

James is not claiming that you need works for salvation (why would he claim something so heretical?) and he especially isn't claiming you need to suck the priest off to go to heaven like romish fucks claim.

I'm non-denominational but how Anglicans can ever say their church is uncucked I'll never know.

DOWNVOTE AND COMMENT ON SADIQ KHANS VIDEO LADS

Conservative Anglicans don't claim that. We just pretend the rest of the church doesn't exist.

It's YouGov, lad, may as well be asking Uni students who they're voting for and basing all polls off of that.

No one is willing to put May incharge of the country even for the rest of Camerons term.

Even Brown had a honeymoon bump

JUST

Lads it's YouGov

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why are normies such ignorant plebs? More to the point, why do they pretend not to be, when the pretense is so easily revealed as such?
(I probably know the answers to these questions, but felt like venting)

It's still demoralising. We need a new party with all the decent Brexiteers to replace UKIP because otherwise the lefties are going to use the stupid argument "WELL WE DON'T NEED UKIP BECAUSE WE LEFT THE EU HAHA BYE xD"
MUMMY

Also UKIP looks like it's going to be pozzed tbh

It's a single poll from a pozzed-up pisshole, see here:

YouGov Poll: Only TWO PER CENT Of Men Aged 18-24 Feel Masculine
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/20/yougov-masculine-poll/

Kek. That does make me feel better tbh.
They can't be serious.

For 8 fucking years I've endured the SNP saying "SCOTLAND IS NOT REPRESENTED" but I'm fucking done at this point, i can't endure it any longer, they keep going on about equal representation, but every single mp voted for remain, while 40% of Scotland was for leave. 99% MP's voted to get rid of Trident, while the Scottish people are 50/50 on it, like everywhere else. Fucking sick of it.

would you look at that, ttpw has fucked off.

bullying as soon as he turns up wins, don't listen the the "just sage and hide" shills

UKIP can make the case that they were the ones who fought for Brexit and that they have the policies for an independent United Kingdom. The manifesto last year was beautiful.

Where the questions for asking if you're masculine "would you beat your wife" ?

Sorry lad I'm not CIVIC enough

I thought it was more like 30%.
The way the media go on, you'd think it was 3%.
I'm still disgusted that leave won by such a small margin, tbh.
It's so absurd to me that the british, of all people, would cede power to a foreign bureaucracy.
Ffs.
Every one of our ancestors is writhing impotently as we despoil and allow (((others))) to sully what they created.

Yes but the media are just going to push the idea of UKIP not being needed, and people will buy it.
Maybe just a subtle name change to something like the UK Freedom Party? Not my first
choice but it sorta works.

Checked.
Civic Nationalism BTFO!

They'll also forget to mention the turnout in Scotland was the lowest of any country at 62%.

Over three months, lad. A lot of that is the post-referendum slump as the anti-EU folks got what they wanted. Don't worry, things will pick up once we sweep the North with Nuttall as lea–
Oh right, they got to him.

New party with Aaron Banks and Farage when?

Tbh most, if not all, names of political parties sound pretty ridiculous.
Bland, sterile and autistic with an inglorious air of insincere benevolence: that seems to be the model.

I'm really suspicious of Banks tbh, he may be good for funding but he seems to want to make UKIP a rich man's lolbetarian party again, ignoring immigration and nationalism.

Apparantly May has relinquished the UK's term as president of the EU council (or whatever it is called).

A good sign that she is serious on Brexit.

I would post a link but BTs epic failure today means that 75% of DNS requests are failing

ngl, cheeky as Farage is, I don't think he's the future of UKIP. Libertarianism isn't the way to go, robust nationalism and left-wing economic policy will stand us in good stead in Northern Labour heartlands.

I thought there was something wrong.

It could be sold as:

What, I'm not experiencing anything bad.

I was wondering why my 'net was absolute arse today.

You will never make love to a woman called Jane who works at the local Tesco a couple of hours a week to earn spending money. You will never know the warm embrace of a vagina, sweaty from stacking 6 packs of coke on 2 for 1.

not
or

The whole service crashed briefly yesterday:
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/07/20/bt-down-broadband-service-suffers-major-outage-across-the-uk/

And there are issues across the network today.

They should come up with something exciting and memorable then for the new UKIP.

Well he's funded UKIP for years and hasn't pushed any of that particularly. He's sided with Farage against the cucks in the party, so I think he's probably trustworthy for now.

Leader of a new party perhaps? Yeah those policies will be absolutely delightful for winning Northern votes.

I'd try not to get too worried about the recent poll numbers. I expected a move to the Tories from eurosceptics after the referendum. UKIP will have to re-invent themselves and they've got four years to do it. They'll be able to use immigration cockups to their advantage. Furthermore, as world events transpire the centre will hold less and less.

Just focus on the happenings in the present and watch the fallout when Trump wins for now, don't get too depressed about an election four years down the line. Politics can change very quickly and I think the last two weeks have shown us that.

I was wondering what was going on, didn't affect my area.

The weaker the post-brexit settlement, the stronger UKIP will be.

Something both Labour and the Tories must be very aware of.

The Holy British Union of Hyper Fascists.

The Society for Cutting Up Muslims

Or SCUM for short.

SCUM Manifesto 2: Electric Jew

Why would you want to fuck a slag like Maureen?

I don't think any one knows their arse from their era right now mate. No one is going to jump ship until they know what's int he water with them. I expect a lot of labour will now join the tories if May stays in charge

cheeky

Vapourwave really is the current British Autist genre. At least its better than witchhouse or dubstep were

Mine was off yesterday, from about 0800 to 1300hrs.

I wouldn't be too concerned. Four years is a long time. UKIP, or the party that results from its change, will be in a good position to secure opposition or coalition at the very least.

Kek. I was thinking something more along the lines of the "UK Freedom Party" or "UK National Party". I don't know. I'm sure the party think tank will come up with better.

At least it isn't grime lad.

Lads this is just sad, the yanks think they have a race.

I could live with a UKIP/New Nationalist Party coalition with the Tories. As long as UKIP/Nationalists kept Tories in line with promises for new legislation on migration for example.

Anyway, lets not get too downcast. The world is going to get fucking crazy in the next few years. Lots of time to see how things will change. The primary reason to hold May's ass to the fire is on migration as it stands, whilst during the referendum Gove and Boris took up the idea of a points based system so that idea at least has some grounding in the Tory party now.

Police in Brussels have surrounded a man who was behaving suspiciously and wearing "a long coat with protruding wires", Belgian media report.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36844437?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

\>>6803510

Who are you roleplaying as, American?

Witchouse? lol
Just looked that up and found yet more 'music' that sounds like a series of explosions in a pneumatic drill factory, staffed by people with parkinson's.

Tbh I think that Mosley probably would have made a better leader than Hitler.

At the very least, his speeches seem more concise and mature (by which I mean thought through), and also considerably more refined.
He commanded an audience with a resonant, powerful voice, but never screamed at them, as Hitler did.

Shame he styled himself after the continentals. I don't think the British would ever have taken to the uniforms - at least, not uniforms that looked that bland and unromantic: that communistic.

(I'm aware that there was more to all of this than speeches and uniforms, btw: I'm just profoundly aware of aesthetics and their importance).

Assholes are so gross. I don't know what anyone sees in fag-style sex with a woman.

The sheer amount of autistic genres that originate from the UK is staggering

This is what happens when lust conquests morals and everyone is chasing a non-existent ideal

The whites became blacks and the blacks became?

Ultra Gigga Niggas?

Mosley probably wouldn't have been autistic like Hitler and took control of the army over experienced generals.

BASED

We should rename is a Japanese style system, at both Australia and Japan have similar approaches other than Japan letting very few in

Wasn't he more for it because it would make europe able to defeat the soviet union, i doubt if he saw the EU today he would cling to that idea. Still I only like some of his ideas, most of his stuff was debatable.

And we'd have the added bonus of cucks not being able to call it waycis

The Venerable Company of Kike Cadaver Kickers

What?

Is dubstep British?
Is 'vaporwave' (keep in mind that I've only seen it spelled this way until someone posted above)?

Dunno, I quite like witch house at least when it first started kicking off, particularly because it is white as fuck, and goth, which both appeal to me. A lot of all these genres are utter garbage though.

Dubstep originates out of the British garage scene, though real dubstep is probably very different to the wub wub shite you are imagining

Vaporwave is unclear, as the earliest works are more or less anonymous. The most popular artists in the genre today are all Brits pretending to be japs.

I still listen to Crystal Churches (no bully)

This would trigger lefties beyond belief.

Either way, he was still outrageously wrong on uniting Europe. Yes he probably wouldn't have been in favour of the EU as it is. I rate him 6/10.

Don't you mean the "European Empire" lad? :^)
He wanted to abolish inheritance like the Communists did.

I always though Saxonite was a good name tbqhfltbh.

All of these genres suck ass

If it was named Saxonite, imagine the amount of fucking larping we'd get, its really not a good name.

They're not genres, they're special snowflakes making up dumb names on soundcloud.

It's nice but nobody would take it seriously.
What about the "UK National Party" instead?

smh lads

He meant inheritance tax.

He opposed a federal Europe because he wanted a true single European nation. He was more extreme than the worst europhiles today. Even Kenneth Clarke wanted Westminster to still exist as a County Council.

Your desperation to pretend a historical figure wasn't as bad as he openly and proudly was is leftist-tier. It reminds me of the reddit lefties saying Tony Benn would no longer say the EU was undemocratic, ignoring the fact he only died a few years ago and was eurosceptic to the end.

What about the Native Peoples Party, lads?

Is that like Kryptonite for the Saxon?

I think people would draw comparisons with the BNP if we called it that.

I think UK Freedom Party would be the best choice. They could put freedom of speech on their manifesto to reinforce it.

Always been more of a Baths guy myself

That's a good name.

Chuck them Hugueowogs out tbh.

Pretty sure British Freedom Party already exists and its some autistic nazi party.

No he wasn't. He was in favour of inheritance as long as you earn it, i.e. can prove that you've worked before. He wanted to stop rich, dumb fucks from taking control of business when their parents die and selling it off, leaving workers unemployed.

The immediate connection is this.

Burial was the first to come to mind.

Baths is music for depressed hippies

Yes, your point being?

What a useless woman. I expect she now has some executive position.

Starkey is so fucking based even as a poofter

Mosley was fiercely anti-war, if he'd been leader there wouldn't have been a WW2

outright false
Only semi-true, Mosley saw Europe a Nation as the last resort for peace in Europe. He still believed that foreign imports should be tarrifed and that Parliamentary law should be supreme in Britain.
Not true, he modelled himself and the BUF after Mussolini and the Italians

No, he wanted to limit inheritance

twitter.com/SenBobCorker/status/755760602786693121

Californians and Jews don't know how to music

LAd i didn't say he was good, i just said i agree with some of the things he said. You don't need to love someone to agree with their points.

Also, Skream > Burial frankly

LOL THE ANGLO-SAXONS AREN'T NATIVES, THE CELTS ARE!!!!

I think this is the best option too. Nothing wrong with a bit of freedom, mixed in with personal responsibility and nationalism.

Does the UK Freedom Party exist though?

Not sure I agree with that tbh. As long as the business is sold to another Briton I'm happy? Protectionism is the way, not State Capitalism like Mosley advocated for.

I still like Mosley tbh but he certainly wasn't perfect. He wanted to create a European nation with the abolition of individual governments. He was more Europhile than most others today.

Britain being an Axis power wouldn't have prevented war.

No, he literally wanted to abolish Britain. There would be no British law in his Europe, only European law made by the European Parliament he called for.

Eh well you can define what you call native in the manifesto tbh.

How did we ever survive without all this vibrant diversity?

Thanks for calling out Mosley user.

The reality is that mosleycucks are really just jerrycucks in denial

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Freedom_Party

CIVIC LADS

This.

UK FREEDOM PARTY

that's basically UK independence party, lad

Did he, though?
I know little of him, tbh. What I do know is that he headed thw BRITISH union of fascists and that he waxed lyrical about Britain and our place in the world as a nation.

Yes but its not independence, its freedom, you could say freedom is freedom of speech being eroded.

Why aren't you outside enjoying the sun shine?

Difference between pre-war and post-war Mosley

or you could say independence from globalist tyranny

who cares

How about

TAIGS OUT, PAPIST OUT, WOGS OUT, BRITAIN FOR THIS BRITISH

Or

TOPOWOBB

For short (Pronounced, Toe-Poe-Woe-Buh)

What amazes me is how the Mosleycucks always lie about it. They never admit his views, they just lie, and when they get called out, they go silent, then return with the exact same lies a thread or so later.

No matter how much they get called out, they don't change their minds, they just try to catch Brit/pol/ another time when there might not be anyone to correct them.

They care more about tricking people into supporting him than genuinely helping the country.

Ah so post-war Mosley was about damage limitation for Britain and western Europe, as the (((Americans))) and Russians had us all over a barrel.

He had "Europe a Nation" post BUF

It was mostly to counter the power of the Soviet Union.

It still stresses that individual character would be preserved.

It's understandable coming from Mosley's point of view.

and the Yanks as pointed out

Can't a nigger even stab a police officer in the head without the feds harassing them? smh

Anyway lads, gonna go for a jog.

Tbh given all I know of him (not a great deal), I can still say with relative confidence that Britain, and the West would be a better place today, had he not been torpedo'd by the kikes and the moneyed establishment cucks.

No, it stresses that individual cultures will cease to exist and that we'll all be European.

He was ahead of his time: the EU has a long way to go yet before it's as bad as his vision for it.

Yes he did. Before the war he was very decent but after it he just became a complete Europhile. I think he was concerned for the future of Europe considering most of the nations had lost all or most of their overseas territory, including us.

Not really.

They're similar to lefties in that way. I like some of Mosley's ideas but he wasn't perfect.

He probably thought we'd become vapid american vassal states with no culture if we didn't unite as one great European power bloc.

: ^ )

Tbh given all I know of him (not a great deal), I can still say with relative confidence that Britain, and the West would be a better place today, had he not been torpedo'd by the kikes and the personal wealth-conscious establishment cucks.

Dubs for fruitcakes and loonies and closet racists

Exactly

Lel.

I'd rather live in a world with Mosley's united Europe than the current one we live in now. Where our Parliament has sold us down the river.

Stop boring me with your parochialism

Something you want to tell us lad?

Britain would have been a less existent place today. Thanks to Nigel we are leaving the EU. There would be no leaving Mosley's Europe. No British parliament to hold a referendum, and probably the noose (or more likely guillotine) for people like UKIP who called for one.

Our parliament gave us a referendum and we can vote UKIP into it. You'd really prefer we be directly governed by the European Parliament like Mosley wanted?

:^)

Sovereign United Kingdom Party

Fuck your pozzed NYC nog trash.

Why do you keep conflating the current EU with what Mosley wanted.

It's completely disingenuous.

Funnily enough that's exactly the same scaremongering Merkel, Juncker and the Remain campaign used. Mosley really was a europhile ahead of his time.

Prickly heat

What sun :^)?

You're conveniently ignoring the point I was making. He was 'torpedo'd' prior to the war, throughout which he was imprisoned. We would have avoided such a war, retained our empire and no pan-European state would even have seemed necessary.
Btw, what are you smoking to think that living as part of a Mosleyite European state that is actually peopled by Europeans, for Europeans, would be worse than the multiracial (((globalist))) superstate we live under?

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-36846139
Looks comfy tbh

looks shite tbh

would've preferred to just have a comfy wooden house

Was it?

I don't recall them saying that at all.

If anything the EU is/was working with Obongo to get TTIP through.

Yeah, but you'd need to live in Romania and the pikeys would hang you, you freak.

Totally unconnected!
t. Mosleycuck

I guess you skipped my posts where I clearly pointed out the difference between the EU and Mosley's Europe A Nation, like how the EU allows members to leave and to keep making some of their own laws and have some of their own culture, instead of being entirely replaced by a European state.

I'd join the futurist party tbh

Still too hot for comfort lads. Whens autumn coming

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3699191/Outrage-parents-allow-child-toilet-Morning-floor.html#comments

WEW

Speak for yourself lad, my heatwave is over now.

And you're conveniently ignoring the multiracial hell that the west is today.
You seem pretty kikey to me, tbh.

Fuck you lad. Why do I have to suffer like this. Why is my natural body temperature so high :^(

Mosleycuck pretends to be totally ignorant of the referendum campaign.

Mosleycuck ignores the many differences already mentioned between Mosley's vision and the EU and pretends a European Parliament isn't the same as a European Parliament.

Well i wasn't exactly not suffering, there was lightning for like 5 hours in the morning, only got 3 hours of sleep tbh.

They actually elected an MP from the Greens. that's all you need to know.

I wish I had lightening lad. That shit's /comfy/

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-36828655

Not when its at happening 4am and all you want to do is sleep. Though it is really comfy any other time.

smh tbh

I didn't mention multiculturalism because it's nothing to do with the many many reasons Mosley was terrible and wanted Britain destroyed.

But apparently not being a Mosley apologist makes me a Jewish shill.

They're some weird ultra-libertarian centrist edgelords, nothing like the based Italian futurism that preceded fascism. If you are going to join a leddit party you should join the nationalists.

Where I am the heat index today was 47 degrees and the dew point was 26 degrees. Get on my level.

Liar. BACK UP YOUR CLAIM.

Europe A Nation would be better than a parliament we can elect and an EU we can leave? BACK UP YOUR CLAIM.

I didn't and I listed several differences. If you think I did, then BACK UP YOUR CLAIM.

Google EU trade block vs America Russia India. Post a screencap of the zero results you believe you will get if you want to BACK UP YOUR CLAIM.

Liar. Name one difference between Mosley's European Parliament and the EU's European Parliament, to BACK UP YOUR CLAIM.

Protip: You can't use the EU Parliament being less powerful, because that's a good thing about the EU and proves all your Mosley apologism to be lies.

You think claims need backing up? Have a go then! Your refusal to so much as try to back up even one of your pro-Mosley lies will prove you to be the shill you are.

How long until women drop out of the police force because niggas and kebabs start beating and raping them in London?

Lad we don't need a political party anymore, Nigel leaving means Helmer and Nuttall have been released from their oaths, as we speak they're devising a plan to cleanse this land, sparing only the rightious.

righteous* even

CRUSH THE PARTIES
MONARCHY NOW

Nuttall has forsaken us.

Helmer has the will but not the body.

So long as I'm King - I'm in.

What's happened to backing up your lies and bullshit, europhile?

A frail body cannot stop Helmer's endless bloodlust, if anything it makes him more dangerous. Knowing he has limited time too fight.

Paul Nuttall is a cuck

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/heres-paul-nuttall-says-wont-11591953

I hope so lad.

Says the Mosleycuck.

Go away shill

Helmer's bionic exoskeleton is almost complete.

You asked for proof lad.

Don't get triggered by it.

Soon his transformation will be complete.

Hey, the other Mosleycuck

Mosleycucks can't see IDs.

If you're so good at providing proof, how about some for any of your Mosley apologist lies?

How right that was. What are you even shilling for, NA? The BNP?

Fucking faggot

Go and actually read some Mosley, then come back

Why lad?

I was just being nice seeing as i was a bit of a dick to her

Lad, really now.

Lad I still love Murdoch Murdoch, they do good work, their best video was
"When my brothers wake up"
If you've not seen it then get to it, it's really inspiring.

These fucking apes are utterly predictable.

twitter.com/WailQ/status/755781621119381504

'''In 2014, Mzee was among a gang of youths who were handed Asbos after causing havoc on the streets of Toxteth .

Public disorder and stabbing up innocents is acceptable because ape died in custody. Is quite a succint summary of their thought processes.

Police said the gang damaged property, hurled abuse at passers-by and intimidating local businesses'''

But Karla told the ECHO that her son had turned his life around and had recently returned to school to get his Maths and English GCSEs.

“He enjoyed life and he was a gentle giant.”

He's a gud boy, he dindu nuffin.

Fucking hell lads, am I living in the twilight zone?

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/heartbroken-family-mzee-mohammed-demand-11614408

Liverpool Echo link.

When was the last time you read the Quran?

But I'll humour you: if Mosley isn't the traitor to his nation that undoubtedly is, how about some quotes from him saying so? Some quotes making clear he didn't want to destroy Britain?

No proof for any of your lies, Mosleycuck shill?

It's time too move on to better pastures lad.

lad, i dumped her last october

still hate being ignored though

Not long now until she passes, hope your doggos are all right in the heat lads

wew lad

Is Pan-Nationalism even a good idea?

Why would we want potential rivals to be empowered alongside us?

Is it just a front to promote White/British identity while being somewhat immune from leftist/jewish criticism, since you're encouraging other groups to do the same?

CIVIC
CIVIC
CIVIC
CIVIC
CIVIC
CIVIC
CIVIC
CIVIC
CIVIC
CIVIC
CIVIC
CIVIC
CIVIC
CIVIC

I liked it lad, its some good OC.

Ta lad

I fucking hate these absolutist idiots

just checking what this is

Lads… I'm a yank.
How can I be made whole again?

THEY TOLD ME HE DIDN'T SPEAK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Those are all positive assertions lad. All lies made by you Mosleycucks in this thread. Can you prove a single one of them?

Right, that would be why when I called you on your shilling and lies
you had nothing to day.

And when I gave you Mosleycucks a second chance
still silence.

I call you cucks because you are cucks. And like typical lefties, all you can do is whine and bitch and repeat your lies.

Top kek. AI failure.

I wish I could relive that night/morning

He didn't really, it's just a Q&A

hope you lads dont mind, just testing all my milikike clips

Legend has it that if brit/pol/ shitposts hard enough the convention will declare him Trump's VP

Why not just open them with your media player (potplayer/VLC etc.) lad?

only have media player and they wont open. Also i want to enjoy them with you lot

Lads

I made a thread a bit early so we don't get one that'll be a trigger to the rest of Holla Forums

Can continue to use this one 'til full tbh.

Again the Mosleycuck shill has nothing to say in his defence, and simply ignored all the facts lines up against him and all the examples of his own lies

Good lad, Remember to repost it at 670+ replies so some autist doesn't make one and people use that instead, because they didn't see yours.

>the no doubt Jewish anti-Mosley shill thinks he's not been filtered
WEW. Learn to argue properly lad.

Fair enough but you should get a better media player, it'll improve the quality of playback

Of course, a Mosleycuck would want to humour Jerrycucks.

Says the guy who ignores his lies and shilling when they get called out and filters whoever does it.

smh tbh

Probably Jewish tbf

ITS TOO HOT

Haven't seen raspberry sauce in an icecream van in years, only chocolate and strawberry

Man the fuck up. She's ignoring you because she's fucking a guy who isn't a complete wet rag. He's probably pounding her right now while you sit here crying.

GOLDEN DAWN?
GOLDEN DAWN!

He's asking you to differentiate between Mosley's EU and the current one, as well as asking you to prove that Mosley isn't a traitor.

I think he might be a little bit special.

Are you completely illiterate m8? Read my posts if you're going to act like a spastic.

hippie scum from Brighton let their child piss on the floor during bbc interview

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3699191/Outrage-parents-allow-child-toilet-Morning-floor.html

It's legit a sauna in my bedroom, i'm sweating buckets. No wonder in hot countries people are mostly thin. Joseph fucking shanties

Just had a shower after my jog lads.

I overheated at 4k and needed a break but otherwise it was a nice moderate pace. Did 6k in 30 mins or so.

Hope you lads are using todays glorious weather to exercise yourself

Filter me all you want, everyone else is getting to see the idiocy and dishonestly of Mosley apologists.

Ewwww

Simpsons were right again

I always laugh at 'immigration policy is landmines on the borders'

Hippies see the planet, nature, and their bodily functions as one, it's no surprise they are so uncivilised.

Why have they given them Roman and Old English names when they're allowing them to act like savages?

20 quid says the kid is posting in /brit/pol/ within 10 years

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK

Mosleycucks, everyone.

Wanting to destroy our country, in a way even more thorough than the EU tried to, is "one thing that I disagree with and obfuscated the context".

Cucks to the core. Worse than the Tories, worse than the left, who at least admit they hate Britain and want to drag it down the the level of foreign shitholes.

I'm too fat at the moment for runs, however i lift weights almost daily, mixing that with walks in the countryside, a-am I going to make it?

We need a name for Mosleycucks and Jerrycucks, now we have revealed them to be the same people

How about:

Cunts

I think I'm going to be fucking sick.

I broke up with a chick in January. She e-mailed me last week, It old her to fuck off and not come back again. I'm in the opposite side of this conversation and I can promise you that she doesn't want to hear from some pansy little cuck who still clings to his ex and wants her attention.

It's so beta you could be a Google product.

Running in this heat is how you end up dead mate. Wait for it to cool down for the evening then go for a jog. About 9 o clock is good.

6k isn't going to kill anyone, especially as I took a break and hydrated.

HAHAHAHA WHAT

I didnt say i wanted her attention or I wouldn't have dumped her. It's just rude not to reply to people tbh. Sort your fucking Aspergers out, freak.

I'm sure that't can't be healthy.

JESUS FUCK

because they're pseuds.

Well, at least I feel better about my parents now

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/may/08/my-lunch-date-with-enoch-powell-rivers-of-blood

It's got to have cucks in the name, since that triggers them so much and that's literally what they are, selling out Britain.

Jesus Christ tbh, praise saint barth lads.

Always gets me.

thesun.co.uk/news/1475231/teenage-girl-gang-raped-in-broad-daylight-by-group-of-men-in-london-park-next-to-a-theatre/

Niggers or Fresh-of-the-Boat Wogs

I'll give you 10/11 or 11/10 on them. 1/100 for white Britons, 1/1000 chinks

Obviously meant 100/1 and 1000/1 for the latter two

[sarabande intensifies]

IMPORTANT POLL
poal.me/3up3kg

It's rude to talk to your ex when you agreed to fuck off as well. You're not supposed to keep Exs in your life because it fucks up your lives to do so. You don't seem to understand how utterly pathetic you're acting.

You're upset a GIRL WHO DOESN'T WANT YOU won't reply to a text message. That's fucking Anthony Burch tier.

Is this CF's family?

I'm still friends with one of my ex's but the rest are long gone for obvious reasons

Lads a teenager has been gang raped in South London

What riots and stabbings by 'youths' goy? Doesn't sound very newsworthy to me.

Apologies for my plebbery but what's the song which begins playing?

Then you're a retard and you should kill yourself.

Sarabande by Handel

Was the girl British, though?

Thanks lad xoxo

Is it time to write in complaints, lads?

No point lad.

Just stop paying the license and encourage as many others as possible to do so.

POLL: GREATEST BRITISH HERO
poal.me/19q95s

Lol.
Did those niggers stab police or or other niggers?

news.nationalpost.com/homes/for-sale-medieval-english-countryside-castle-7656-sf-complete-with-moat-and-a-whole-whack-of-history-2-48m

tfw didnt mine 10000 bitcoins in 2009

They'd better get used to that.

Both

Yes, it's still worth it imo. They're trying to memory hole it already and it's pissing me off.

You sure are a triggered little faggot when someone tells you to stop being a cuck.

Your ex is fucking another dude, she doesn't want to talk to you. You lost, he won, deal with it.

IMPORTANT POAL

poal.me/qpiti5

Hahahaha. You're the one sperging out about 'shez fuckkin someone else and ur beta x-DDD' even though i've repeatedly told you that I dumped her.

And now you're trying to get back into her life. Nice way to show your true feelings faggot.

Is this 2000AD?

Yep

It's like those morons who say "well the Romans shouldn't have gone into the Teutoburg forest when it was raining" and think that they're somehow a better military strategist than Publius Quinctilius Varus

Funny to hear that from the cuck desperately shilling for him and trying to deny his views, which by the way would have made us a far worse country than we are now, with a chance of leaving the EU.

I still love 2000AD tbh

Them making fun of figures like Farage is fine tbh

I thought Judge Dredd was supposed to be a mockery of authoritarianism? Are they mocking themselves here?

wot
Surely Dredd would support Are Nige, what is this cuckery.

What do you lads think about Morality Man's views on legal tax avoidance?

You've got to remember Judge Dredd is meant to be satire of fascism, its just very hard to satire fascism so it comes across as a genuine comic.

TOO RACIST FOR Holla Forums

Dredd enforces THE LAW regardless of what it is.

They made fun of Tony Blair as well to be fair, seems like they just go for the low hanging fruit tbh.

I support pre-war Mosley but not post-war pan-Europeanist Mosley

Much like pretty much all of us non-autists

Don't know where all of this Harrisposting autism has come from recently

Funny how you keep denying his cucked attempt to destroy the UK then, and attacking anyone who doesn't.

A 22st NEET mummyposter.

Did you read the post he was responding to

British nationalist Mosley; good
Pan-Europeanist Mosley; bad

It's just pathetic shut in imbeciles trying to feel like they have some kind of power over the threads.

Innocuously posting Harris is fine, but they know that it inevitably upsets a few and stirs controversy so they decide it'll be fun to blow it up to cartoonish proportions for the shitstorm it'll bring.

The same thing is now happening with this autist who is shilling against Mosley. Posts massively distorted versions of Mosley's views knowing people with knowledge of the subject will correct him and then when they do he simply repeats the falsehoods in evermore inflammatory ways ad-infinitum.

Best thing to do is simply filter the autists and move on to more fertile discussions.

Lad literally stop posting this shit skin fucking dried up cunt.

45 MINUTES TO ARE NIGE

Doesn't this woman fuck pakis?

On what?

Looks like Corbusier's wet dream.

She does

Link

What on earth is this supposed to be and why is it relevant to Brit/pol/?

What's Nige doing lad? Got a link?

Where lad?

Excellent prom on tonight, if any of you uncultured swine dare to listen.

Faure IIRC

That's the thing. The shills do deny it. When they're told he was an anti-British cuck, they don't say "yes, but I'm talking about his views before that." Instead they deny it. Look here:

See? He just pretends it's all lies. And claims he corrects anyone who spreads these "lies" when really he refuses to defend his own shilling and filters and attacks anyone who points it out. Very thin skin.

more like a big rustic house than a castle

info on agenda 21

WE'VE BEEN RUSED GOOD

HES A >(1)

ARE NIGE ON NOW

windrosemedia.com/windstream/leave_eu/

Went back to main RNC thread.

that's not 45 minutes lad.

nice

It was supposed to be at 17:45, it just started early.

Fair enough lad.

Thanks lad.

too bad we already have a thread

MEMORIAL STONES STOLEN
FROM LEE RIGBYS
MEMORIAL GARDEN IN MANCHESTER

WHEN WILL WE SAY
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH?

shipmatesreunited.com/lee-rigby-memorial-stones-stolen/

NEW THREAD

HE GOT IT OUT

Pikeys or scousers guaranteed

I've missed it

PROOF MOSLEY IS A CUCK!

HIS OWN WORDS, CALLING FOR A HYPER-EU!

AND STILL THE MOSLEYCUCK SHILLS WILL DENY IT AND PRETEND IT ISN'T REAL!

JO OWENS HAS FAITH IN UKIP

HULLO

CHECK THE IDs!

It was one Mosleycuck who made the new thread and the other who started posting it!

This is how desperate they are the avoid the new thread, wish fresh links AND A MOSLEY VIDEO!

Hey Mosleycucks, why don't you want people heading Mosley's support for an EU from his own mouth? If it's true that it's all lies and slander?

WATCH THE VIDEO

It's a bit early lads but we should probably jump ship into the new thread

Fuck off shillcuck, we've seen your posts.

THREAD NOT DESIGNED TO COVER UP MOSLEYCUCKOLDRY

You're probably right, it's still gone beyond a joke now, we need to crack down on degenerates scum, black brown and white. Our country has lost it's moral centre, its a complete now, Liberals, Labour and Cuckservatives have a lot to answer for.

My anger is beyond the death of the Universe.

Daily reminder Essex is the shittest county in England

Based.

Reminder that the labour party is inherently anti british.
Reminder that the NHS bankrupted the country.
Reminder that the NHS was set up because all the imported niggers couldn't afford private healthcare.