Would you fuck children in the name of our LORD and savior?

Would you fuck children in the name of our LORD and savior?

Who wouldn't?

Children cannot consent to sex, unless it's a change, ok scumbag?

Although they are property you likely would not be able to fuck until married and they would likely delay that till puberty given the culture in the region at the time.

me. isn't my fetish, im pretty sure they're retarded, and their voices are annoying

Because there was no. Pedos. In Soviet Ukraine….

theres no god
if there was, hed need to provide me with protection and pretty girls

I wouldn't fuck a kid.
But, I'd be a straight liar if I said none can be sexy.

Yes. God commands me

Fuck off pedo faggot

I'd pretty much try anything if the law allowed.
Too paranoid, I was nearly arrested once and I'm too beta and fat to survive long in a US prison.

Fucking discordians faggots, ruining Holla Forums wasnt enough?

Your Bible reads different than mine.
I'm no Christian, nor am I a scholar by any means, but I am not sure if you have this correct. I know the Israelite girls were married quite earlier than our own today (though I heard once, it was not usually as low as theres'), but I've read the Israelites commonly killed all members & animals of enemy factions, including the youth, as to prevent future acts of vengeance, and that slaves only were kept for work and money reasons. I doubt this was a case of things you would hear about traffickers.

Looking at your first sentence, you do not seem like a person who will take this seriously. Mind you, they were not "homo", as you people say.

What does this mean?

A joke about very young transexuals.

You can legally talk a kid into an irreversible sex change, but not into sucking you off.

What is wrong with this world.

Wanting to be the gender you were not created to be is very strange.

and saddening, to add.

This is from the old testament, you can simply search for it on google or bing. English isn't my native language and this part is exactly like this in my language's version.

Your Bible is basically homo as fuck.

In those times fucking kids was the norm. It's more likely stuff was edited out more recently

I can't fap to this tbh

BUMP

wtf i love moses now

Going back, when I said
I meant Europe in comparison to the Israelites.

My Bible has fancy English, action, and warfare.

They were not kids, they were already developing (like the homo boy in the .gif).

Good on you.

Commie scum.

Literally cherrypicking: the image considering how many christian charity groups exist solely to bring more "refugees" in to countries. Also amusing how athiests and pagans are grouped together when paganism is not even big enough to be a blip on the map. Not to mention how many christians identify as christian but don't practice it in the modern day, which only reduces the number of that population percentage.

those are some big ass ears he has

Explain why atheist European countries are bringing in more rapefugees than Christian countries then.

So?

So?

I'm going to go with yes or he would probably kill you.

Just saying.

exactly

So Christians are superior then? And atheist are dumb as hell.

Not even if all our lives depended on it. Just thinking of it is sick and immoral.

You got that right fam. Atheists are the cause of the degeneration of society. The more atheists in a country, the more corrupted it becomes. Look at Canada, UK, Germany, Sweden, China, Iceland, DPRK, etc.

Historically, atheists are a major cause of death and suffering (USSR, Communist China, Revolutionary France). Atheists cry and shout "muh crusades" when the Crusaders were far more justified than any atheist revolution.

Yes. GOD, I ask you to command me to fuck children in your name.

How can it be sick and immoral if LITERALLY GOD wants you to do it?

People always mention it. Maybe it is why he wears girl's clothing.

I think the DPRK might not be athiest, but they do not seem very corrupt. They seem better off than most Sub-Saharan Africans and South Americans.

Communist regimes don't suffer from Atheism. They don't suffer from "too much reasonable skepticism"

Religious moderates are to blame for how bad Islam is today.

Religion seeks to silence questions that matter. It always has.

Communist dogmatism is what is infecting the world, not reason.

Communism, Islam, Christianity do awful things because they operate too much like a religion. They're all full of dogmatism and indoctrination.

I like this.

anyone here?

Howdy.

C-Cool?
I think the verse was about a bad woman.
Another example of the book not being a "children's fairy-tale", but a serious book. I'm sure some could read it, I would guess most parents wait until they are about 11.

Let's praise Him with joyous song!
"Open your bowels for Jesus,
Empty yourself and pray;
As you dwell in His Word,
You'll be undeterred
To open your bowels for Jesus."
Amen & Glory!
Praise him with many motions!
>>>/fart/

all ideology is poisonous mate.

Only butthurt christfags want to cut hairs over this.

Mormons already do.

kys pedo

Nah but I would pretend to be religious to fuck children.

Your LORD and savior doesn't seem to have gotten enough dick in his life, so I'd fuck him until he cried like a child.

You people seriously disgust me… you are so fucked-up

We do our best to disgust

If it was the old testament, that's a jewish book. It was all negated by the new testament, which is the CHRISTian book. Jesus is the savior.

Also "keep them for yourselves" doesn't mean rape the shit out of them. It means raise them as your own and breed with them when they are of age.

Nice headcanon.

AOC in Biblical times did not exist, faggot. Pedo's win this one.

No you stupid faggot.

We just don't see what the problem is. I'm a 20-yo white Liberal guy, and I'm going out with a 11-yo Hispanic girl. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and each others' company. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship.

That guy was not exactly a Mormon.
*still

I always thought the Jews just destroyed all people and animals on the enemy factions. Is this an exception?
For of against, some people seem to think it does.

Although they married grils most modernists would deem "too young", an aoc is for societies that have pre-marital sex, and are without a standard that is not based on exact an exact number. I doubt they had to deal with those that want to do it with babies, for example. Of course, you must obey the rules.

That is a bit silly, no?

I forgot to mention, I would not call it "pedo".