Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
thekeep.org/~kunoichi/kunoichi/themestream/kek.html#.V49tzKJr_IU
touregypt.net/featurestories/kek.htm
egyptian-gods.org/egyptian-gods-kuk/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteen_Words
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

o shid

fucking hell, I meant to post in the sticky. mobile shitposting, not even once.

Actually I like this topic. We need more meme mathgicks.

There is no such thing as a coincidence.

There's no way

There's meaning in those numbers, I'm not crazy.

It's alright user
Deserves it's own thread

We must secure the. Heil Hitler.

I swear I didn't realize that watermark was there. Don't gas me please.

Since the picture is cool, the gay normie watermark can be overlooked.

Motherfuckingunbelievable!

grabbed.

>IS 488

I want this ride to never fucking end

Don't watermark for this site asshat. We have enough problems since gawker direct-linked to here.

Banner this.

Blame Jim, it watermarks it if you use the grab button.

You are quite literally the only person I have ever known to use it instead of screencaping.

I've used it a few times as a quick way to get unrelated posts all in the same image.

Fucking autistic Nazi LARPers…

Anyone going to tell him that it's missing a digit, or 10 words?

how did I not know about this? someone aware me

I guess. 1488 would have been better.

YES

look down right about here \/

Be raped to death by niggers

nothing happens after pressing it

HERE WE GO

That's the newfag filter.

This isn't a coincidence Holla Forums.
What have we unsleashed?
There are some pretty powerful powers on Trump's side and they are giving us sign after sign after sign.

PRAISE KEK

Well then you can gas yourself. Not everyone lurks /operate/ or wherever else they discuss this shit 24/7

Check the box(es) that to the post(s) you want to screencap then click Grab

*next to the posts

Original.

lol reported for being a dumb faggot

4/88… Guys….

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! HEIL HITLER

You can figure it out without someone having to tell ya since something else appeared alongside the grab button appearing.
>>6801079

Fuck

1725 + 1237 = 2961
2962 / 2 = 1481
Almost.

wew

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

This is the best election ever.

Oops, typo on the first line, 1725 + 1237 = 2962*

Totally Hitler! muh hertler kerming berk!

PRAISE KEK

Are you ready to spread the gospel of the 4 words, user?

PRAISE KEK
SMITE THE DEGENERATE HERETIC

Why do you keep typing like that? Do you have some sort of mental disability?

ee

kekus vult!
MAGA

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
HEIL HITLER
You can't make this shit up!

My schadenfreude boner just got ten feet longer

Meme magic found a way.

don't use the fucking grab button then you retard

pp

it's quicker than taking a screenshot

I thought the ride was over.
I thought it would all return to normality after our few months of Trump.
I thought the ride would end.

KEK SPEAKS

ALL PRAISE THE GOD OF MEMES

Mods, you sticky the dumbest shit

why does this deserve a thread little alone a sticky? Its just a number.

4=MAGA

Yes, it's just a number, goy. Numbers mean nothing, by my six millions shoah's!
Synchronicity doesn't exist! Just pure innocent coincidences!

THIS

Guys, I'm scared

I know but does this really deserve a sticky? Happening threads are more deserving of a sticky.

If you'd bother to pay attention, you'd have realized that the poster in your image isn't me.

At last I truly see. The four words are the new fourteen words; Drumpf is literally the new Hitler.

there are only 4 options

OH SHIET NIGGER

Nice try but you're not Learningchode. Dont impersonate a faggot, user. You can do so much better.

It's one of the best ways to detooth a tripfag though. Just pretend to be them and make a fool of "yourself."

Reminder.

wow, that first image is great. We need more memes about how the biggest anti-trump characters are fuckups and cucks hiding their degenerate lives.

Also FUCK Louis C.K., I hope a heartattack puts him out of his misery. His self-deprecating man-hating whiny shows stopped being funny forever ago.

He's not a tripfag. To successfully impersonate maddow poster you would have to change all your filenames to match his. Not worth it.

Much better to ignore him completely

KeK is present in this thread.
WE ARE NOT WORTHY OF YOUR AMPHIBIAN PRESENCE

Same jewish gematria as:

And most importantly:

brb destroying the beast and the synagogue of satan

Don't pull that crap you jewish fag. You posted about 20 times in a thread until you got BTFO'd, admitted your pathetic life was shit, then changed the subject. And now you've just outed yourself as a liar.

Oh look, i found an ancient pepe you all worshiping!

That's a bull silly.
We worship a frog.
You still have the time to repent till january 2017.

Not sure if I'm a believer but I find this meme magik affair genuinely hitlerious. Ever since Wikileaks leaked Hillary's emails which included her utterly insane admission to sacrificing chickens to moloch, it makes make me want to believe that there really is some kind of actual power behind all of this. Keep it up, I guess. If the people on Holla Forums really do enter politics some day in the parliaments and other echelons of their nations, maybe they can replace the insane blood drinking, sacrificing, pedophilic raping induced moloch cultists (or whatever Richard Nixon described the Bohemian Grove as) with fun kek PARTY HARD parties that will unfuck western civilisation.

You forgot Johny Depp, his Art of the Deal parody and his alimony.

I missed that one.
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
Is she for real? Or does she shitpost in emails? I know George W shitposted non stop.

I am done with Holla Forums. No seriously, fuck it. You never were about politics, you all are about shitposting your normalfag memes from facebook and making gods from them.

I bet next thing you are going to do is to make gods out of forever alone guy,"i like trains" guy, or revive old 4cuck maymays like longcat and slowpoke and make them into an demigods that controls the universe.

Its like modern art of memes. Reusing old memes, that facebook is now filled with, as fucking ultimate beings and start tons and tons of threads about this shit. Menstrual paintings made into pixelart games would be considered on the same level of cringeworthiness.

Best mods

All this time we were memeing for Trump to get 1488 votes.

Instead he got 488 over the top. Unbelievable.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

You're leaving now? Why not back when everyone was masturbating over winterchan meme a great migrant killing cold snap?
At least Kek isn't degenerate.

Stopped_Reading.jpg

Praise the Kek and pass the ammunition

It clearly is a sign to us.
To the people.

THE PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSED TO ADD THE FIRST DIGIT OF THE REVOLUTION

You will not me missed in the eternal void. May Kek have mercy on you.

IT IS HAPPENING THIS FUCKING YEAR
THIS
CURRENT
YEAR

What the fuck? She has to be joking right?

Man everything about this election keeps getting weirder and weirder.

B-b-b-but

Meme magic is unquestionably real.
I for one am ready to give my full devotion to Kek.

I wouldn't be surprised.

Is this your first time considering the possibility that political powers (and jewish), and businesses believe and practice all kinds of magic, user?

the rare state image and more related should point that Trump has the divine favor at his side. Meme magic and all.

You're proof that memes have power.

Look at gods. Civilisations rise and fall for memes. It doesnt have to be a higher power. The words are enough.

Yeah actually, i mean i joked about the idea but never took it seriously.

These days though, i'm ready to consider any possibility being true.

Moloch is not chaos.
It's CONSUMPTION.

Fucking infidels. Blind to the reality around them.

(Kek'd) has come to cure you of your short-sightedness.

even if i t was a shitpost that's such an oddly specific evil deity, you would expect to hear lucifer, satan, or beelzebub as they are more well known in the public domain

moloch is pretty out there

who do you think cares about you

Kek also known as KUK

thekeep.org/~kunoichi/kunoichi/themestream/kek.html#.V49tzKJr_IU

touregypt.net/featurestories/kek.htm

egyptian-gods.org/egyptian-gods-kuk/

Fug.

Moloch is the most undeniably evil among semitic demons because kikes worship him though if I was him I would be cautious about Hillary approaching me, would not want to lose my throne of ultimate evil to that backstabbing bitch.

We know.

By the way a friend who still goes to cuck Holla Forums sent me this.

Sweet singles you got there user.

Dubs have shown you the way.

There's nothing for Moloch to worry about regarding Hillary. (((Other people))), on the other hand…

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What is a completely made up and nonexistent disorder? Made for the sole reason to create liberals out of men and boys.

Don't let it go to waste, user.

EE

The bible explicitly states the Jews worship Moloch which involved sacrificing children by burning them.

-

LIFE IS GRAND

You're in for a hell of a ride from here on out, son.

Do you think she is destroying tsiksas' lives only to cover up for Bill?

Impressed by the bizzarness of your savant perception.

Sorry if DnC but if cuckstianity is fundamentally against jewery then what is Kek in the Christian dogma?

You fools, you have no idea what may come out of this in the end if you succeed! WE NEED TO CONTAIN THIS BEFORE YOU IDIOTS END UP ACCIDENTALLY SUMMONING SOME SHIT THAT WILL DESTROY THE WORLD!

The gods heed you no more, you luciferian jewish derelict.

We need to destroy the OLD world.
AND BUILD A BETTER ONE

It does not do her well, it seems. She's a rotting piece of waste. She's not chosen enough to get treatment like Soros.

Of coursh.

First Ancient Jews worshiped a pantheon that later became a single being. The Jewish God Yahweh defeated the Egyptian pantheon. In doing so it can be assumed he absorbed the Egyptian pantheon. Going by that Kek is a part of the Christian God and his will.

Really, where?

oh

ooooohhhhhh

At least we know his face for the day of the rope.

Now I believe Kek was held captive and through memes he was set free. With his freedom he returned to the descendants of his followers the white man.

It takes a lot of virgins to counter the corrupting influence evil has on her body and thanks to kikes virgins are a scarce resource nowadays.

You need to look at numerology.

3 symbolizes God/Trinity
6 symbolizes imperfection/sin/mortality
7 is divine perfection
8 is resurrection/new beginning, and is often associated with Christ

The number of the Beast (666) is combining 3 and 6, a sort of "perfect sin"
777 (lucky 7s) is "perfect divinity"
888 is the dawn of a perfect beginning (golden age) or a perfect resurrection i.e. Jesus 3 days after taking upon him the sins of the world

In short: Kek is Jesus because trips

Do this every time, massive increase of quality to the thread.

Looks like we are going to have to add a few more states.

UK confirmed for next four states (England, Wales, Scotland, and North Ireland).

This.

Witnesed
I have always been a very secular man.
But all these "coincidences" have no other explanation that divine intervention
Praise kek

Of courshe.

Witnesed
Again

(checked)
Does this mean Trump/Farage 2020?

And I'm impressed by that get.

Holla Forums goes through a lot of phases, but you're absolutely right. The pepe/meme magic phase has been the most cancerous. At the rate we're going it will take a couple years before calming down, a Trump presidency will only fuel the flames, and there's a not insignificant chance it will stick to Holla Forums even after that. To be honest, I already got what I was looking for in Holla Forums. I can only be remiss to the decreasing amount of engaging discussion and newfags who will never get a proper redpilling.

If things were to only work out a bit differently, we very well might have a better version of Holla Forums.

Our magic is potent.

What is the significance of this number? Forgive my ignorance.

I am not even talking about cuckchan. It will never go away. You are now the front of human centipede that ends with facebook.

Literally everyone is derailed.

The magic shtick is very popular among groups that have no real power and no way to fight back meaningfully.

Current 8/pol/ is the injuns praying in vain to the great sky spirit to save them.

This.
Holla Forums jumps to so many conclusions.
That doesn't make you less autistic. I can't stand the shitposting, hype or bants, I just come for the needle-in-a-massive-haystack good screencaps.

Holla Forums has 'culture' without substance
Holla Forums is part of the gilded (c)age

That may be true but it isn't even close to sane

Nice Heqet idol, user.

Wew and the shills come out of the wood like ants someone must have said something a little to true for you faggots to get so ass rattled.

Kek.

i dont get it

Worse, he's from reddit.

WE MUST SECURE A HEIL HITLER

Kek speaks to us, even with a single 7.

I always knew there were reasons I held onto some of the Longcat and Tacgnol images, but never could justify with words.

friendly reminder that the future god emperor of midgard can get hitler dubs in real life.

Kek Vult!

Holla Forums has a lot of influence over these communities, of which I have no intention on visiting. You said it yourself, we're the head of a human centipede, so as we change our ways so do they. My real point being is that I agree that this won't be going away anytime soon if at all. I was in all of the original meme magic and Kek threads and it was clear from the beginning that they were hitting big with the autists. I just didn't realize the scope of it yet, that everyone else would hop on board or that it would last so long. Really, it's funny. Right up until the first Kek thread people were beginning to get fed up with 'frogposting' as it was called. Posting a pepe would get the same kind of response that animeposting got a couple months ago.

Oh boy here we go.

NATT will be paying you a visit tonight.

No-one compared meme magic to W40K Ork WAAAGH! I'm dissapointed

Throughout history of Internet the collective hive-mind of old user was something to behold. Our raids and memes changed real world.

For example when orks think collectively: red paint job makes your trukks faster. Waaagh! energy is phenomenal when green skinned hordes are on the warpath.

It might be just me that magic/energy/memetic potential is strong with the user collective.

Oldest of oldfags are direct conduits to this massive pool of memetic energy. Oldfag remembers oldest of old memest. Every epic raid and IRL trolling campaign that took place.

Hordes of shit brained shitposting newfags aren't to be underestimated either. Despite being uncoordinated and unorganized little shits. The power is in their numbers.

Like Orks user both old and new grow extra layers of skin, wiser or more compotent. Those who fail to evolve and adapt are too weak to the collective and ragequit

Like Orks anons live in constant state of anarchy, constantly fighting against itself in vain attempt to gain permanent status or vain power makes organization tad difficult.

Forces like eldar like jews sabotage and spark infighting within the collective just to keep the green horde.

TL;DR: user are Orks

Autism continues. If anyone is orks - they are niggers.

Kek is more real than that faggot-ass twink YHWH.

I know but I am justifying it to christcucks.

1725 is Six-Gorillion Elie Weasels with a bacon wrapped cactus shoved up their ass while being folded into an oven, and it's real if it happened in your mind.

The mentality behind it is that we're always going to have memes and fads. Of course almost no one believes in winter-chan or kek being real. However, part of the meme, the joke, is to pretend to, and to convince everyone else you are being serious. Every now and then a crack will arise and someone will post this or imply it through a round-a-bout way, posting what they really think. Defending kek/meme magic as being sincere is part of the meme itself.

The danger to this being dumbasses of all varieties don't know any better and take it too far, don't get the joke, or really believe in such things and end up shitting up the board quality. As stated memes are always going to be here, it's only a matter on if they get too cancerous. In my opinion winter-chan was harmless fun. And if that's the case than the real issue here is poor moderation, something no one doubts we have.

What are you doing here? You don't belong!

I bet you're a pro-Johnson lolberg too…

Could it be that belief makes one more resilient, resourceful and industrious? Believing supernatural forces are on your side would give one energy and the ability to take setbacks as something temporary. It would put one squarely and surely in the Right, and everybody else in the Wrong. It's not merely a matter of opinion anymore, it's cosmic forces against the darkness. Also see Adolph Hitler and his belief in the Power of the Will.

Yet there's something that makes me think this meme magic shit goes a little deeper than that and brushes with the supernatural. Like that quantum experiment where knowledge affects reality.
I've had a lot of coincidences happen to me personally in the last year or so, as if something had awakened in me and started affecting reality around me to my advantage, coincidentally around the time I started becoming more accepting to the idea of God as a cosmic force.

I don't know, but meme magic gives me hope, so I'll take it, with a grain of salt, but I'll take it.

I see you haven't heard the story of teegee and seen 2006-2007.

Those were dark times and earliest examples of meme magic.

It's autistic sure but can you name a moment when user wasn't autistic and unorganized?

Every major habbening thread gets 10+ sequels as soon it hits the post limit. Most of the comments are mindless shitposts.

If you believe that Holla Forums is thoroughly organized empire of man emperor trump, you're dead wrong.

Or we could be in that techno-barbarian stage before Trump follows "The last church" to the letter.

The world is an egg. We must destroy it if we are to grow.

But what's outside the egg? That's the question we need to be asking ourselves.

Let's dispel with this notion that meme magicians don't know what they're doing.
they know exactly what they're doing

Nigger, are you retarded, or has all the somali jizz gone to your brain? Fucking cumstain.

Nice semen-guzzling accent, where'd you learn that from? Your whore of a mother? Or reddit? Most likely both.

If you are afraid to break out of the egg you will suffocate and die.

(WITNESSED)
Fuck, can't argue with those digits. Time to get to cracking lads!

user works as a hivemind. It does what it does and becomes surprisingly successful and prosperous as long the collective is motivated by a cause, event or conflict. It's unorganized and chaotic, but it's terrifyingly effective the collective itself knows get it's shit together and ignore shills and cancerous events.

Meme magic has been strong since it's earliest form, before the green horde started to spread and splinter. Many foreign chans have their own bands and ways to shape reality through sheer willpower and memes. Memes are anons will made manifest.

For example Finnish chan voted one internet police/investigator known as "Fobba", Eurovision contest and countless successful raids.

However the shill cancer and spineless gits that try to turn the collective, weak, unimaginative and unproductive. Yes the collective is a autistic shitshow, but that's why user used to be so influential and feared final boss of Internet.

user could be industrious and prosperous if they knew how to get their act together.

Picture reflects on what old Holla Forums looked like in 2006-07.

cap'd this Kek blessed exchange.

>Their will always be normies who worship autistic fads so they might as well be OUR autistic fads
WHY?! Why are humans so… human.
I get it: just accept the nature of people because any attempt to change or ignore human nature is destined to failure, I'm no utopianist. To judge the nature of things would be folly. I know that but I can't help but judge.

It's not about what's outside of the egg. it's about the fact that we are contained within a boundary that we are capable of breaking. The second /bane/ realized that they could crash planes without any survivors if they posted it enough and nobody within the collective derailed their subjects it was over, the memes had won. almost nobody on this board actually knows jack shit about the chaotic shamanism they're practicing. They just know that shit happens when people get dubs and post dank memes. These things happen because a sizable collective conscious believes in something unconditionally, and offers their mind to it. We have effectively forged a god out of memes and darkness. A true darkness where the light is not needed to show us our path. a darkness where only the truth can be felt and the mirages of the light cannot reach us. So long as the shills who seek to bleed the disgusting light into our perfect darkness are not heard we will continue our conquest of reality until we reach our end product, but every single person on this board knows one thing for sure. The instant we stop progressing, we will die. It matters not what direction we move in so long as we move as one and never stop.

Neat. Not that shocking since Egyptian religion predates nearly every region out there.

Kuk is the vulgar term for penis in Swedish. Although i do not mindre the idea that kek will fuck my country up.

Kek will cuck Sweden with his Kuk.

PRAISE KEK

I don't think Kek approves of kike stars.

the digits don't lie

Ahmed pls.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

is this loss?

I been saying this for years. Chaos Magick is real.

HE IS COME

WEW
E
W

underrated kek

Do you have to ask?

Gets me every time.

well hot diggidy damn.

WE MUST SECURE AMERICA
HEIL HITLER

I know it plays right into the Jews' plans of reducing the population and bringing forth NWO, but I really really wish we genocide those savages.

then why does it work
why does /bane/ crash planes
WHERE'S YOUR EXPLANATION FOR THAT YOU FILTHY HOTHEAD

The Jews are angry that we are able to use memes against their memes. We are what the Jews want to be. We are their fears made real Goyim who have awakened.

Dubs

yfw 4 is make America great again

Orks were an artificial creation of the Old Ones with said power inherently built within them. They were built specifically to use said power along with other traits the Old Ones put into them (IE inherent practical knowledge such as Mekboys and other knowledges related to each Oddboy category).

Does that mean they have monopoly on said power? No. On the contrary, the power exists out there since the Old Ones had to come up with the idea from somewhere and then shoehorn it into the ork collective. The power can be used by others specifically because the Orks were designed to use a power that already existed. Orks, in essence, are users of a greater power with maximum affinity by design.

We, on the other hand, discovered this power on our own. We're pretty much early Psykers, except that instead of being condemned to obscurity until we reach the ability to individually use said power, we decided to gang up into a collective where the unified power is greater than the sum of its parts.

Why are we not Orks, though? I'd dare say orks don't exist within a category we can call ourselves. They're closer to what the kikes wanted to create with the bluepilled normalfags by pushing MSM control and belief regardless of logic, but failed, and instead created a powerless version of an abortion between Orks and Chaos worshippers. Niggers are the closest yet still incredibly different version of Orks, with no power but still with the mindless violence; traditional orcs, pretty much. As a result, there's nothing comparable to orks, they're merely a goal that entities have failed to reach, or a promise of what we could reach if we had their power without the drawbacks.

After all, the path of a psyker is like the path of the redpill: You either discipline yourself to bear it, assuming you don't have the inherent talent or non-corruption that allows you to wield it without drawbacks, or you succumb to it and fall into an abyss.

Quit pretending. You're on par with maskfags.

Kek. Rachcode is truly pathetic.

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!
You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY MEME'D DOLAN TRUMP, PRAISE KEK XDXDXD, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the "political" section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

I love a good kek as much as the next goy but why exactly is this stickied…?

Wew lads did Trump really get so many delegates? I remember when at least 1488 delegates seemed like wishful thinking.

Shits stickied.

Happy merchant==Donald Trump??

Wew nice gets.

We are sailing right into tge great shitstorm of our time

its time to start grtting seriously hype

488 means nothing. It's not 1488, and it's not even 88. It's 488. What is the significance of this number?

nothing absolutely. gets and shitposting stickied what a shit board

What is the signifigance of 488?

Oh boy whats with this shilling all of a sudden?

I didn't even notice it was 488 I assumed OP meant that Trump got a lot more delegates than expected. I assumed that's why it was stickied.

Im actually curious to know. I still havent even figured out what 1488 means.

Then why the fuck does OP have the following in his post,

and then posts a picture of a frog so a bunch of autists can go full retard over nothing?

Are you fucking retarded?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteen_Words

WEW

(((Chistianity))) is why Jewery exists. The Jews would of been a sand nigger cult that died off 2000yrs ago if not.

I think some user above said that the 4 represents "Make America Great Again" and the meaning of the 88 remains unchanged.

Doe anyone have a solid source for KEK related info? I'd like to read up on him. Comprehensive stuff would be nice. I haven't found much via Google.

kill yourself shill

THE ONE TRUE GOD OF MEMES DESERVES A STICKY YOU PHILISTINE, WORSHIP HIM OR FEEL HIS WRATH.

HOLD YOUR FUCKING HORSES.

4/88 = The four words of Trump ==MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN== combined with 88 precepts or Heil Hitler.
The existence has been secured, with Trump. Now all it's gonna take is Making America Great Again.
Trump confirmed for new fuhrer.
I never want this ride to end.

GLORY BE TO KEK, IT IS THROUGH HIM THAT WE TRAMPLE OUR ENEMIES!

DELICIOUS COPYPASTA FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Every FUCKING new thread with these STUPID fucking SHILLS! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking kikes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking shills, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!

You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without “SAGE THIS, SAGE THAT, PROBABLY SHILL'D BEN GARRISON, LE HAPPY MERCHANT XDXDXD, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking shit on the "political" section of a god damn polynesian fingerpainting imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

You could have gone into any job.
You chose to come dance with the devil.
You did this to yourself.

I hope we meme your suicide.

DO IT FAGGOT

DOUBLE TRIPLES CONFIRM KEKS TRUE NAME IS KUK!
PRAISE KUK!

Pure coincidence…

so why do they call this cunt "learningkike?"

hopefully shell be BTFO soon

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

I was referring to the gematria correspondences of the number 414…

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

I know; the meme magic will never abandon us

Sure thing rabbi.

says the one without dubs
saging a sticky as b8

Also, we both know that the hieroglyphic writting system is an abjad.

So from this, we can guess that 48 is the core of the number, which means the determination to prosper and succeed. It must pure coincidence that 48 is the number of success, just confirmation bias, goyim. Nothing to see here.

Let us examine 84 because fuck it, why not? It's the reflection of 48 (and vice versa). Hey, didn't some user wonder about the significance of 84 a couple of months ago?

The first thing on kikepedia? 84's a tetrahedral number, the 7th of course. 7 is closely attributed to divinity and perfection. Also, a hepteract is a seven-dimensional hypercube with 84 penteract 5-faces.

Furthermore, the 7th planet (Uranus) takes 84 years to go around the sun, once. Uranus was named after the primal greek sky god, that along with Gaia, birthed the titans. Uranus is an oddity, it's the only planet that's named after a Greek god, rather this his roman equivalent. (It's really odd that there's a connection between 84 and 7)

But where's the memes? 84 is the code for international direct dial phone calls to Vietnam. In other words, every time you shitposted, "IT AIN'T ME", you actually powered up Uranus. Every lame Uranus joke you heard, was powering up Uranus.

So what does 488 mean then? 488 is 48 with the 8 repeated twice. So an emphasis on 8. That could mean anything. Well, a byte is 8 bits, and related with computing. Our success comes from bytes? 8 could also mean the 8 fold path, which goes back to Buddha taking 48 days. It can even talk about the jewish circumcision ritual which takes place on the baby's 8th day, signifying our success over the jews. But what we're really talking about is

In China, 8 sounds a lot like wealth.
In Japan, eight gives an idea of growing prosperous, because the letter (八) broadens gradually. Japan also uses the number 8 to express vaguely gigantic numbers. It is also guessed that the ancient Japanese gave importance to pairs, so some researchers guess twice as four, which is also guessed to be a holy number in those times because it indicates the world (north, south, east, and west) might be considered a very holy number.
In general numerology, 8 is the number of creation and destruction.

tl;dr, 488 means the destruction of our enemies by the creation of our prosperity, birthed by sheer determination.

shitposting by calling someone who has done nothing but memepost a kike isn't an argument m8
We don't know jack shit about Hieroglyphics, additionally Egypt was not the only people to worship Keku

Sure thing rabbi.

I know what it means moshe, maybe you should check your definitions again.

NEVERMIND i just saw the pics of the learningcode guy.

so he pretends to be a girl, what a faggot.

Yo, sticky this shit, mods.

Isn't reincarnation supposed to take 49 days?
And pineal gland also takes that long to activate in a fetus.
Awfully close to 48.

Kek has spoken and his words are glorious!

This is the
BEST UNIVERSE EVER!

They want a little /r9k/ of their own, only with Nazi decorations.

I'm saging to show my disgust, newfags. This topic shouldn't be bumped, let alone stickied.

Trips confirm

Low energy jidf

user, if I was really a Jew, why would I try to steer this board towards more productive conversation instead of dribbling shit from both ends 24/7?

We've caught the mods stickying their own threads in the past, what makes you think they aren't doing it now?

See no. That sounds like a fucking sales pitch. If you had just said "We've caught the mods stickying their own threads in the past, what makes you think they aren't doing it now?" then there would be discussion.

Except most of the time when mods sticky their own threads it's imkapmfy or learningchode masturbating.

thats not what the 88 actually stands for but still p. funny

Get the fuck out newfag before Kek puts his foot up your ass.

Orks existed before the old ones even came.

W40k is shit Warhammer Fantasy is better.

Trump is Sigmar

this isn't Holla Forums faggot, they look to past fantasy, Holla Forums looks to the future

Its fucking happening

You're fucking new here if you think the kek meme is the most cancerous phase. This phase is 100 times better than the winter-chan phase, where Holla Forums forgot its sense of humor in the vain hopes of changing the weather.

Kek is Winterchan on steroids. It's fucking obnoxious. It's mixing the meme magician garbage, /x/ nigger gematria, and dubs into some fucked up religion, and the mods aren't even doing anything about their bullshit anymore. They'll anchor a Christian thread, but not the zillion Kek or meme magic threads.

Except it isn't. Kek is funny, and works without actually taking any of it seriously. Winter-chan doesn't work unless you believe in it with all your heart, and even then it doesn't. Stop expecting Holla Forums to be your hugbox of serious political discourse, because it isn't, and hasn't been since well before the Kek phase.

FEAR NOT THOSE WHO DESTROY THE FLESH, FEAR THOSE WHO DESTROY THE SOUL

Take a fucking screenshot, then, fuckstick. Just because the people that run this place want to sink the boat, doesn't mean we should help them.

I remember the exact thread where the choice was made between getting rid of the shills and "we need the posts". And what, a year later(?), if you post anything remotely related to research or facts it's ignored, but threads by 12 year olds about Harry Potter get hundreds of replies.

It's not funny, people are taking it seriously and shitting up threads with their yarnwall bullshit. It's possible to be funny on Holla Forums, but "HE GOT DUBS HAIL KEK OUR GOD HATH SPOKEN" isn't even Reddit-tier humor.

Doesn't work with Waterfox, what browser are you using?

Cuckchan-tier thread.

Kek

Klarnamen! Jetzt!

Great, guy. In 2 weeks (that's 14 days, 7x2 ZOMG GEMATRIA!!!) we'll all read some story in the kike press about MAGA being some "neo-nazi" code. Because the only ammo they really have left is the "Trump iz Hitlurrr". Then the SPLC will put it on their special webpage where (((people))) who have no idea what they're talking about tell you the secret meaning of skinhead bootlace colors and "spiderweb tattoos mean you've killed a cop".

Thanks for the fresh new copypasta.

look at this buttmad faggot.
sorry
you too will have to go back.to the cuckshed

ALL GLORY TO KEK
FROGS FOR THE FROG GOD
MEMES FOR THE MEME THRONE

A drink for you, my friends. A 2010 Clos du Val Zinfandel.

In the age of the spectacle, the specter isn't far away. Boards are the ultimate orgasm of Foucault: Pure discourse, no author. Beware of the hive mind, as it works by chance and embiggens serendipity to maximize wins.

++Ж++

Holy Fucking KEK!

On a scale from 1-10 how assblasted are you right now? I bet blood is just gushing from your mutilated asshole.

In case you haven't noticed, the christians are wholehearedly working with the jews and globalists to imports shitskins, tacos and niggers in white nations and pat each other on the back.

Every dollar you put in the collection box is going to a non-white at this point.

KEK favors the dank and hates jews. He's back and he's ready for some shennanigans and chaos you fucking pussy.

I fail to see the problem there…

you niggers dont drag and drop?
seriously since half Holla Forums i've been doing that.
never once had a problem.

calm down, nows not the time for fear. That comes later.

>black sun

someone hold me.
i dont think i'me ready for this.

right above it said be afraid then said shit about magic and then the black sun.

But Trump is the 1

Turducken for idols, got it.

Done.

I was blind, once. I did not believe in Kek. I was as you were. But now the truth can no longer be avoided. He has made me to See. Praise Kek.

(check)

Do iiit.

A-adolf Hitler!!1!

Gegg :DD

What can it mean? I am so perpelexed…

Last week I tried to explain Moonman, baneposting and kek to, well, thet're not normies (one is under house arrest for growing plants) but they would never come here. "Yes, they worship a frog, and if you get a post with repeating digits, Patrick Bateman congratulates you."

So in 4/88, the four words are
Make America Great Again
and the 88 means
HH
as in Heil Hitler.

Interestingly, in EBCDIC, hex code 0x88 also corresponds to lowercase h.

Hold up it gets better

>Be A Prostitute

Meme magic reeks of slacktivism to me. This whole fiasco with kek or whatever is painting ourselves in a corner.

If this thread is indicative of the future of Holla Forums, I'm really bummed out.

Memes are extremely condensed packets of information, that's all. They're calls to action, not action itself. More importantly focusing on the product instead of the marketing is a bummer.

Luckily there are still good numbers of excellent threads without the shitposting.

I disagree with the modern art part though, even if some quality does drop off, retaking the infosphere should be our priority.

What game is that?

hello fbi

That doesn't mean killing, retard. So many decent folks don't know or understand our current replacement. Waking them up is a call to vote for more nationalist parties or spread the news.

nigga what

That's the great thing about the old gods.
They don't mind if other people worship other gods.

But do they grant trips?

You’ll be wiped out right alongside the leftists.

Put my name in this shit…
Is it finally time to install gentoo?

Forgot a multiple image post

44 kings of Israel
44 Presidents
13 colonies
13 pillars of National Socialism

And most of you, like the normies you detest, only care about arguing the semantics of pic related #1, in a political context.

Unite, or be annihilated. Empires never last, and they always take their slaves with them when they crumble. And the minds of their leaders. Aren't you all sick of paying such a price for mere ideological victories?

A man cannot serve two masters.

Die flut kommt, the black iron prison will be shattered.

posting to remove most recent meme post from front page

And 11 ends your post number.

You can't kill an idea, and the contents of page one of a website that died by co-opting a year ago are inconsequential.

I have been part of the imageboard diaspora since near the beginning, and my abilities go far beyond a point where their efficacy would be effected by such a petulant, childish act. In fact, your emotional attention, alone, empowers me more than a month worth of regular views by serfs such as yourself and empire puppetmasters. For, you see, memes form the basis of the energetic superstructure of your mind, your perception of reality, and your means of expression.

And I have born witess to the creation of those memes innumerable, and therefore have the key to your petty, infantile, inflexible mind.

I write the book of the future, you simply live in the present and react to stimuli. Prepare to face the coming race, the erwachen ubermensch, and enjoy your conflict induced highs while they last.

In a world of dog eat dog, the wolf reigns supreme.

Hearts of Iron 4 (WWII grand strategy game) with a mod that makes Trump the leader of a Fascist USA.

I have conquered Canada, Chile, and the UK so far. Right now I'm fighting the Soviet Union.
I joined the Axis, of course.

You think that's bad?
My jew gematria has:

8th letter in the alphabet is H
88=HH (Heil Hitler)

WE CREATED THESE FUCKING MEMES YOU AUTIST.

>>>/oven/

Actually I'd say we rediscovered as opposed to created.

This was probably the dumbest (non-shill) thread last night. No surprise to see it pinned today…

Fucking shit, reach a little harder

Holy shit

Anyone got that photo someone took of their screen that has the breaking news trump has/projected to get 1487 delegates?

Saved.

The four words "Make Amerika Great Again" while saluting Uncle Adolf.

NEW COPYPASTA

What the actual fuck.

This thread is shit

AND NOW IT'S AMAZING

pick one and into omniscience.
kek is one of God's works, he's bringing the layers closer together.

wat

More like he's heralding the rest of the Old Gods to drive your Jewish demon YHWH back to non-existence.

Omniscience ain't what you worship when your holy book's from desert rats. Such concepts only exist in higher beings than hook noses.

I ALREADY TOLD YOU FAGGOTS

who cares i'll stick my dick in it

degenerate.

HEIL ERIS

how to spot the enemy (jew, mason, satanist, nwo)

-fanatical about numbers

kike threat spotted. open the gas valves.

Jew spotted.

There was a reason why Hitler loved 1488, endorsed KKK and fought for white pride world wide.

Guess who they stole the obsession from, like everything else?

You've never seen lezies before?

Is this more confirmed meme magick?

I`m sure that the gods are having a laugh, once we pass on to the next real and reconnect with our past selves we`ll see how much fun this shit actually was.
If we try to meme some serious shit then the God`s won`t answer, but as long as we keep shitposting they`ll reword us with this kind of crap piss

KKK
KEK
KKK

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. HEIL HITLER

14 words have been replaced with just 4; "make america great again."

To those of you who realize this is some degenerate shit-

Where do we go when Holla Forums evolves from 90% memes to 100% bullshit? Is there a place where people still value their People, their homeland, and the truth above all else? Is there a place where information is more than just entertainment? Is there a place where the primary function is to inform and strategize, rather than just posting frogs, numerology, and the like?

fuck off with your nigger fanclub. your american x bs is of no relevance to the german nation

much to learn, you still have my murican morons.

ami bleibt ami, jud bleibt jud. zionisten und parasiten am arsch der welt.

There's a lot of (1)s and saging in this thread. A lot of spineless goons and jidf in here.

For example, they screenshot our posts and mock us behind their paywall on SA. The goon is a real psuedo-intellectual piece of shit

I hate to be that goy, but the fact is, 8ch is nearing it's end. The site is no longer in trustworthy hands. Enjoy it while it lasts, but make no mistake, the (((administration))) here is no longer our friend.

So where do the people who actually value what Holla Forums is supposed to be go next?

[tex]\color{red}{\text{OUT OF THE ASHES OF THE OLD WORLD A NEW ONE SHALL ARISE[/tex]

oh poop :(

if you are true resistance, you will know when you need to know

stay lurking

Cryptic bullshit aside, I'm not honestly sure. I've thought about endchan, but I don't know enough about who runs the place.

kek shines upon us.

DAILY REMINDER

Something just hit me.

What if that's what we are and Kek is the great one that orchestrated it?

Hitler would have been happy to cleanse the world of you, and I would have been satisfied to watch it

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Holla Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Holla Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place…. this place has a lot to offer… heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it…

Wew that's subtle, Chaim.

Kek. Daily reminder that the Holohoax was a fraud.

Play the Darkest Hour or at the very least HoI3 instead of this casual crap.

Hey Chabad, if the old gods havn't given you any feels yet, they knew what we now know about you.

Pretty much this.

Put my name in too

Is this just supposed to be an edgy shit generator?

And how is this relevant shlomo?
Better rev up some sources or you're full of shit.
Deutsches lügner.

catnarok is nigh

so by constantly calling peoples cuck, to the point we have gotten mainstream media to use the term, we have actually caused people to unknowingly invoke the name of Kuk repeated.

not exactly, Kuk is the female version kek.