webm.land/w/fwOW/
webm.land/w/isq8/
webm.land/w/WfUM/
webm.land/w/hT4f/
webm.land/w/YH30/
youtube.com/watch?v=8YzfKlQZX2o&spfreload=9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SECOND ONE

That feeling when your face is Gender Binary because you slapped it so hard.
And your dick is gender fluid because it evaporated from the Cancer.

This inspires me to stop being a NEET so I can see Muslims in the wild, I bash one's skull in then blame it on my schizophrenia (kike doctor diagnoses)

wikileaks.org/akp-emails/

wat.exe has stopped working

Someone should change the Allahu Akbar Official Theme over this while putting some arabic nonsense while she sings. Can't do that myself right now.

Shit, I meant someone should change the original song in the video for the nasheed one.

ISIS Cube

DELETE THIS!

Absolutely haram.
Also anyone walking around singing to themselves in public needs to be hanged.

Search for nigger.
1 result.
Top Kek.

WebM LINKS RELEASED, DON'T CLICK ON VIDEOS
webm.land/w/fwOW/
webm.land/w/isq8/
webm.land/w/WfUM/
webm.land/w/hT4f/

___
And of course it was the Shlomo who gets the most decent music, thanks Jewtube.

thanks fam

Man, these adverts sure are depressive. It's as if their main selling point wasn't the product they are supposedly advertising. Twitterfags should start #GoogleIsYourEnemy or something to that effect.

Didn't mean to sage.

race mixing propaganda

I didn't even know there was more.

Its absolute cancer and we need to spread these webm.land links. Also the next OP who makes this Thread should include them in.

Almost forgot that here's the WebM link
webm.land/w/YH30/

YW

Dislikes look good

WEBM LIST, PUT IN NEXT THREAD
webm.land/w/fwOW/
webm.land/w/isq8/
webm.land/w/WfUM/
webm.land/w/hT4f/
webm.land/w/YH30/
UPDATED

better nasheed coming through

THREAD THEME

Kristenbergs theme.
What is even that sound even?

The sound of the oven.

bump

kek

Hans’ Theme

R8

There was a super funny comment that was deleted: What's in her backpack?

HEHHEHEHA HJALFDLK AHS

You would be arrested.

I think this whole video would be better suited to Buffalo Bill.

Also, this reminds me of Tranny Spiderman.

ALTERNATE:

interesting, the propaganda is so blatant. I almost feel sorry for these minorities, they are being exploited to the max by these multinationals who just want to kill them.

I'm having trouble determining which is worse.

This is the direction I was expecting you to go.

5/5 would gas

Are there more, or are they all just degenerates being proud of their degeneracy?
Not featured: normal people being proud of their normality

Challenge
You may only gas 2 of these.
Who do you pick?

They are [the new] normal, just not healthy.

Wow, this is a whole new low. This is so blatant I can't imagine even normal people taking this pill…

On the plus side they didn't use a white woman, which was to be expected.

I don't understand who their audience is for this, it just seems too blatant for anyone with a fully developed brian to swallow, if anything this is so obviously endorsed that it might wake some people up.

Yes, I know I mispelled it.
Yes, I do want to kill myself right now.
No, you aren't very funny.

Oh thank Christ Holla Forums is finally picking up on YouTube Music. I watch videos on my phone when I'm lying in bed at night to help myself go to sleep. Literally every other video, I get blasted with the same fucking ad for Youtube Music. Every time, the same fucking ad, for at least a year now. The same fucking ad it shows me, even if I watched it 2 minutes ago. I must have seen it a thousand times at this point.

It's 5 seconds long. It flashes a Youtube Music logo. Then, the ape screeches start.

OOOH!
OOOOH!
OOOOOOH!
YAAAAA
BUUHH
ZUUZUU

EVERY FUCKING NIGHT

FOR A YEAR

GET THIS NIGGERISH OUT OF MY HEAD

No.
It is, literally, just what we listen to.
No further obligations apply.

pick one.

I literally dress either very formally or like a gym rat, depending on the day. I listen to Pantera.

Download podcasts or download videos beforehand for when you'll eventually need them for sleep.

You deserved to suffer for your ignorance.

I want to be the guys in the truck.

Good goy.

There this cucked ad Youtubes been pushing

Toughie… I'd gas:

I let the kike live beacuse it showed emotion. She didn't look jewy to me. No curly hairs, no bulgy eyes, no squidward nose…

OUR ENEMIES DO OUR WORK FOR US

Good old jewtube thanks jewgle!

every move they make reveals their hand, and sitting around doing nothing and hoping it'll go away reveals their hand more. The whites are waking up.

Can you feel it?

anyone else thing he looks kinda sexy? No homo, but honestly, if this keeps up we will all end up fucking dudes and ignoring women. How is it a man looks better with makeup on that a woman?

Holla Forums is obviously not the place for you.

No you stupid little shit, we're trying to raid the fucking videos to dislike them again like last time

Friendly reminder
Do not reply to obviously retarded posts

we should just make one ourselves in which one of us drives a Tigerpanzer over some LGBT-Protesters while pumping this one full volume while looking in disgust at the dead degenerates

sorry

tits!

reminds me of

Anyone else starting to think it's approaching the end? You can't keep forcing this shit on people, eventually they will reject the monopoly.

Think of youku and weibo, aliexpress, if they just added an english interface to their web front end they could capture the 1 billion user market of the West. They allow full movies on youku, no copyright, weibo let's you talk about anything except criticising the government and spreading gayshit. Honestly, the Chinese are just going to rule the internet when there is a mass exodus from FB, YT, Google.

That's what I'm noticing.

Right now only the state, media, and corporations (all very deeply unpopular things) and the radical leftist fringe are pushing PC bullshit but it seems at least around where I'm from everyone is sick and tired of PC bullshit. The greatest proof of that is that fact that a guy like Trump could get to as far as he is currently due to all the irritated populace, I thought it would be years before this happened but it's happening quickly.

Chinese agent spotted.

do a research chink shill
most china' VIP and top family have jewish root

bitch in da do-rag fumbled evrey line, fuck was that nihihihiga she hawkined dat garbage track lmau special needs ass haji learn english nigga stat you look like you 30 whatchu doin in high school byotch

TUCK YO DINK

peak degeneracy has been theorized and discussed for quite a while.
let's hope this is the push necessary to let the pendulum swing back

This is so fucking stomach turning

here maybe this will help

Looks the same
Disgusting

Exactly. The entire point is to sway it back towards sanity.

She is 'white'. If she's mixed with another race in any way, it's so diluted that she should still be considered white. I really hope you're not implying that Southern Europeans aren't 'white'.

Just leave.

would you fuck me?
I'd fuck me
I'd fuck me so hard

Who is more pozzed? I'm getting a phone soon.

I bet you browse r9k

nice digits

What the fuck is happening to the planet?

Nigger if you weren't able to tell that was a male by the youtube thumbnail then you gay.

Literally sickening.

Why are you fools embedding Youtube videos in a thread about how Youtube is antithetical to civilization?
We must all give up something if we are to be victorious against certain international elements. I don't think insipid little videos are too high a price to pay. Target has been hemorrhaging money ever since that boycott began, I don't see why we can't do the same for Google. The governments of Western Europe might give us a hand for once by pursuing Google for anti-trust violations. Google has already been pushed out of the Chinese and Russian markets. Getting the great masses of people to abandon Google is much easier than getting them to abandon Facebook, because it lacks the social element (of course, its time will come as well).

I see nothing wrong with Jaysn's Theme but it should be a Bose advert not a youtoube one

Checking the only appropriate response

Once the scales are tipped in our favour, the losing side will point to Trump exclusively as the cause. And at this rate, it'd seem like the tipping point itself will be around the final election date.

Cute, what's her name?

Are you really surprised?

Why do Jews hate beauty so much?

Perhaps because it's something they lack?

This is the same group that is fascinated by feces, mind you.

WHY IS HER FACE UNCOVERED

INFIDEL

ALLAHU ACKBARRRRR

So what's wrong with racemixing besides it hurting your feelings? If someone wants to have less healthy children, that's their choice.

New MacDonald's ad all over Jewtube.

I cant find it.

Link?

Here you go.
youtube.com/watch?v=8YzfKlQZX2o&spfreload=9
Its on the front page for me. The rest of the commercial isn't as bad as the first scene.

It won't let me embed for some reason, at least like ratio is encouraging.

Thanks. I checked their channel but it isn't listed on it.
I needed to thumb it down

What happened to Arcade Fire, they were once hipsters but they made good music. Now they are hipster faggots and make degenerate music.

This song gets me everytime, but wheb they made reflector they died for me.

That thing doesn't look European.

WebM

How can McDonalds get away with this?

It's 2016

Kristen and Jaysn's were fine. The others need gassed though.

On the contrary, she is more or less white, and they did it on purpose, to show us where they want us.

I kek'd.

Uh, no. She's vastly more white than anything else. Spanish is European. I would think people on Holla Forums would know better than to think that any 'Hispanic' is automatically not 'white'.

It's a D&C attack meme.