Fox News is burning

If you goys haven't been keeping up with the Fox News drama lately, Megyn Kelly has accused Roger Ailes of sexually harassing her 10 years ago.

Ruport Murdoch wants to fire Ailes for this because it's the current year and OMG I can't even.

However, if Ailes is fired then basically everybody on Fox News besides Megyn has pledged to quit. This pressures Murdoch to fire Megyn.

Whatever happens it's going to be lulzy

archive.is/cKh7C

Other urls found in this thread:

talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/fox-news-addresses-ailes-drama-on-air
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is this why that cunt still has a job?

top kek

Hmmm. I wonder how soon Murdoch will choose.

So this is the feeling jews get when they see goyim fight each other.

I bet it was Hannity.

Holy shit.

talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/fox-news-addresses-ailes-drama-on-air

I think the most likely conclusion to this is Megyn leaving FOX for MSNBC or CBS and become the full-blown SJW that she always wanted to be.

Thanks, and I do remember her saying how much Ailes had helped her a few months ago, maybe someone can dig that video but it could be hard to find.

Trump has something on Roger Alies. Gretchen Karlson filed the lawsuit and Kelly jumped in to show her vagina again

They want Roger the dodger out because Trump has him by the balls

Found one, but the one I'm talking about was on her show.

Cable news is way too focused on personalities. And they're not even interesting

Whos the creepy geezer with the orange coating?

I'm ready to be eviscerated, but not circumcised!

I don't know why but I thought of him too when I read that.

So should I be happy that creepy old fat man Ailes is leaving? Or happier that Fox Jazeera is nuking itself?

I saw a report on faceberg Ailes was out with a $40 mil parachute

I knew she was a libtard feminist. This claim is either a lie or something she thought she could save as "ammunition" for later.

She's probably mad that Hannity now out-ranks her because he never tried to stump the Trump.

The mistake you guys are making is that she is not a sjw or liberal. She is a women who was given way to much power and she is taking advantage of it. Just because she parrots right wing talking points doesn't mean she is actually passionate about it.

She's a closet liberal.

I always saw that as her attempting to get back at Trump with slight digs or supporting his enemies. You will notice she did not make it a common behavior I feel she was just seeing the opportunity and taking it.

Time will tell. It wouldn't be the first time some "conservative" womyn jumped ship to a liberal channel and showed their true colors.

Who's the chick?

MEgan Fox

The best part if that Ailes's supposed sexual harassment of Mygyn Kyly is that he gave hyr a "hug she didn't like."

god bless you roger alies, why couldn't this happen to MSBDMS or CNNAACP?

She is a liberal sleeper cell, just like that whore who tried to cause a split between Trump and kikebart by making shit up about being assaulted by Corey Lewandowski and just like Lil' Ben Shapiro who tried to sabotage Trump.

There will be more to come.

Why is this all about Kelly now? I thought Gretchen started this.

They've done it with Supreme Court judges too: both John Paul Stevens and David Souter pretended to be conservatives to get nominated then revealed their true forms once they had their life appointments.
Liberals are basically terrorists.

Because her ratings were abysmal. Once her story was discredited nobody cared anymore. But Mygyn has high ratings and was seen as a rising star and Murdoch's cuck sons want her to be at the center of Fox.

CANT STUMP THE TRUMP

She tends to let her mask slip from time to time, more so these days thanks to Trump triggering her extra hard.

Found a clip on Youtube.

Jesus Christ, Murdoch is still alive? I thought that old kike died four/five years ago.

Man, this election is just glorious.

Sounds good at first, then you remember that Jews will own whatever this new network is, and all the pro-Trump people will be on it.

the curse never fails.

>>>/a/

Is she a fluffy?

Are you saying that a hug is all it takes, user.?

Source, if you please, user..

L.O.L. Gotta catch them all!

What if it's a 4 dimensional headfake and they really wanted to clean house at fox news anyway?

Like say, put a few plants in there hyping up the walkout, then when it gets put into play they just replace everybody with goons, getting rid of the most conservative voice on tv. The new network never materializes and suddenly everybody on the picket lines is without a job and scrambling. Meanwhile the people agitating for the walk out mysteriously manage to convince their bosses to let them stay.

Just a thought, anyway.

as soon as she cut her hair she should have been out the door.

the feminist writing was on the wall

Faux News is so Jewish, like I could give a flying leap about anything that happens there anyway.

Never hire a woman you wouldn't fuck.

lol at evangelicals. the most retarded sect by far

The thing about this is that this is a coup by Rupert Murdoch's kids. His kids are a bunch of cryptokikes. They're the ones that got Megyn Kelly hired and put on prime time. Roger Ailes is actually not all that bad. They want to get rid of him because he supported Trump.

They're been pushing hard for Fox News to go "moderate" meaning adopting even more of the Democrat platform.

Her ratings have already started to falter because in her quest to prove that she's the uncompromising professional she insists she is, she proceeded to spend the last year playing directly into the perception Trump created of her during the primaries. A questionably qualified dime-a-dozen self-involved fame-hungry prompter drone who should be covering state senate races.

Her one-hour Oprah audition flopped miserably (thanks largely to a low-energy performance from Trump that would have made Jeb proud) and there were open talks about her 15 minutes being up, her leverage in negotiations completely neutralized, and suddenly the 9 p.m. hour at Fox with an O'Reilly lead-in isn't looking so bad.

Didn't Ailes come up with the idea for Fox News originally with Nixon?

What a traitorous cunt. I saw her interview a year ago where she was gushing about her friendship with Ailes and what a great, honest mentor he had been.

She should go to CNN with Carlson. They can have the "weepy vagina power hour" with a regular audience of 20 people like they fucking deserve.

I'm forever thankful that the God Emperor exposed her for what she really is.

One way or another, H8channers will always find a way to spin this into being about Trump and their feelings.

Jesus.Fucking.Christ.

We have IDs here, retard.

And?

Interesting. The MSM is on its way out anyway. If Fox News does implode over this it will simply expose it faster to the normies who have yet to catch on.

Allow me to explain.

Here you pretend to talk in the name of Holla Forums. You don't talk about yourself, you don't talk about the other anons. You just make an opinion, although it's horribly simplistic and stupid.

And here you call us H8channers, distancing yourself from Holla Forums.

You clearly didn't knew about IDs, you're stupid and you don't belong here.

No, don't reply. Just leave.

REMEMBER;

Ailes is the one Trump has dirt on. He WANTS Murdoch to fire Kelly.

And you should slit your wrists, you useless faggot.

That fat piece of shit, Roger Ailes, is the reason Bush 1 and 2 were elected as well as bush 2 serving a second term. He's also responsible for making Trump look like a fool when Trump, and Buchanan, ran on the Reform platform.

I hope this fatty gets his bacon fried.

Murdoch obviously going to side with Kelly and Wilson, the lawsuit would be too much of a pain in his ass to bear, if they go along with it.

I thought this autism died out within the past year. thanks user for reviving this horseshit, you asshole.

This whole drama is like gossip rag shit for old people. No one under 60 watches FOX News. No matter what happens it's literally only meaningful for the old boomer faggot demographic.

you cunt

She really is a feminist.

Pic related is her future.
Can't wait.

idiots. The point that user was making is that women simply mimic the politics of who ever they see as the strongest male in their life. its simple biology and straying away from actual science toward 'empowerment science' is literally killing us.

Yeah, who vote in droves. So it impacts the election if Fox News implodes during the general, which is looking possible. Depending on how it's spun it will either be a gain or loss for Trump.

If Murdoch fires Ailes he loses every anchor that makes his network shekels. He might do it and try to become MSNBC2, or just shut down the whole network and get out while the getting is good. Or, he still wants to keep this thing going, and he'll fire Kelly.

ya know.. msnbc has been subtly encroaching towards something similar to fox lately. could be a gambit to get idiot booms to stupidly become leftists.

Famas

How does that work?

muh vagina

How do you think she got the job in the first place, user?

Through her notable talent and substantial skills and experience in journalism?

Those being…?

He hugged her wrong, seriously, that's her claim.

Kissed her without consent too.

Can he sue her for defamation?

Sadly due to how wonderfully biased our legal system is, it is very difficult to prove defamation in these kinds of cases. All the burden of proof is put on the accused, and simply clearing that hurdle is the best they can hope for, generally. Unless it's a fabrication out of whole cloth (for example some woman who's never even met Ailes) it's too hard to prove that the accusation is defamation, since sexual harassment claims are all about how the woman "felt" when it happened.

Lachlan and James want him gone, so he's gone.

They're going to point Fox in a better direction.

because all the males there are already gay/pozzed

Dude looks like a mummy just pulled up from a bog or something

We shouldn't tell shills that, retard. Most of them are unfamiliar with how image boards work and we've caught a number of them out there blatantly shilling. Then some fuckwit like you always jumps up and explains how ID's work, which basically teaches them how to cover their tracks.

Stop this shit.

GO TO DRUDGE!
AILES IS KILL

I think you're right. They're trying to push out Roger Alies because they think Trump has leverage on him.

(Trump has claimed that he does, and threatened to release it if Fox doesn't treat him fairly.)

RIP AILES

I wager they had him "step down" so that he wouldn't be "fired".

The idea being that since he wasn't "fired", all the Fox personalities have an excuse not to quit like they said they would.