You could have chosen to post on /leftyb/. You could have stopped this

You could have chosen to post on /leftyb/. You could have stopped this.

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/bane/

AW SHIT

>>>/a/

should be fun

This fucking site is just finding new ways to try my patience each day

roll for crisis

I grew out of Holla Forums like 9 years ago to be honest.

Jesus Christ this is some embarrassing shit.

how the fuck is there an even somewhat active board built for the express purpose of posting the same god damned 4 year old meme in every god damned thread?

It's one of the greatest memes ever created

but a whole board, man. And the humor comes when it pops up unexpectedly from random conversation, all dynamic like. I mean… a whole fuckin' board.

Not even just a board. It's been around for years now, and it's in the top bar. It's a big board.

What's the matter, user? Doesn't crashing this plane with no survivors appeal to you?

Back when that scene leaked people on 4/tv/ just started posting quotes from the scene. There were always a few threads exclusively about the plane scene. And for a while, like at least a year, they didn't even get creative with it or anything. It was just posting pictures and quotes. It was a while before anybody really started doing something with the meme. By then, the people who'd been memeing it had already spent who knows how many hours just posting quotes from this scene. And of course everyone was familiar with it because they spammed it god damn everywhere, so sometimes other people will make related OC. /bane/ already existed on 4chan before all those people moved here, it was just a few threads on Holla Forums rather than a board unto itself.

I only hope to crash capitalism, with prole survivors.

fuck off newfag its a shit meme that only amuses total spergs

wew what a hothead

I think the fact that it's so forced is what makes it funny. Eventually you'll hear someone say "big guy" somewhere and feel some kind of Pavlovian reaction to it.

For you.

i simple prole
i see memae
i roll