Friendzone

FRIENDZONE how does one get out?

Casually Explained: The Friend Zone

is she still pushing queer social activist stuff

By being honest with your intentions. if nothing comes from it, leave

HHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHOHOHOHJEJEJEJEJEJ! YOU CAN'T!

Thicc.jpeg

Rape

fuck she's thick

I want to blow a load of juicy cum inside her cunt

Stefania Ferrario. Fat but in all the right places.

You don't. Once you're in it, you're stuck there with that girl.

You have to try again with *another* girl. After several attempts, one will say yes. You may have to lower your standards. If you feel the girl who said yes is beneath you, you can "practice" with her to get better with women for higher quality girls, but always be clear about your intentions, don't call her a practice girl obviously but tell her you're not ready for anything serious at some point along the way, else she'll be justified in being pissed at you when yo try again with a hotter girl later.

how did you get put into the friend zone, OP?

Was a whiny clingy beta that didn't understand interaction became best friend Confused love for her over the years.Got rejected but are still very very close.If you need more I shall..Also when we meet I was helping her with another guy pretty much but but but she has said she thought about it but her feeling come and go.

Don't bother look for someone else; she might suddenly find you more appealing if she can't have you.

who is this semen demon?

You can't. It's a trap.

this
forget that bitch and find a girl outside of your social circle or at least one your intended doesnt know and fux with her. new chick could end up a better prospect and you just never noticed but its almost guaranteed to get the previous girl jealous and garner attention.
this could be an attempt to just put you back in your place which would be obvious to see. but if play it right maybe get aggressive you could probably get in her pants

Booze.

the real question is: how does on get friendzoned? by being a beta ofc so stop being a faggit

The worse thing you can do is hold some sort of lingering want to get together or back with her. Erase, Refresh and Replace. Just don't lowball your shit with something below your standards.

This works. Emergency eject from friendzone.