Arguing with the Standard Normie

Every time I argue with a leftist online it seems like I'm always talking to the same person no matter where I go.

This isn't some tinfoil crap, my point is that the normie's belief's all seem to be identical. All of their arguments are the same, all of their beliefs are the same, all of their thought patterns are the same. It has gotten to the point where I can predict exactly what they are going to say next after they make an argument and I respond to it.

Example of a conversation with a standard normie:

why is he stupid?
He has done over a hundred business ideas, failing 11 of them is a huge success rate. Most people can't even run one successful business.

What lies has he told?

Give some examples
Proceed to tell him Trump has been consistent with his views for 30 years. Tell him to look at the interviews, hes saying the same stuff now.

It seems like these people lack a mind and will of their own.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/akp-emails/
blog.dilbert.com/post/146157026376/how-to-un-hypnotize-a-rabid-anti-trumper
youtube.com/watch?v=Wfv2vwRsUgA
youtube.com/watch?v=K3ks4LxL1tg
youtube.com/watch?v=N45llitYOFo
youtube.com/watch?v=_5FeZE4O_XU
youtube.com/watch?v=l9npUXVx2pg
youtube.com/watch?v=XqpMFghzl8c
youtube.com/watch?v=Fd36WGEq7HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bQqvttVTBb0
soundcloud.com/noose_zeiger/hammer-podcast-01-introduction
ucr.fbi
informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm
web.archive.org/web/20130122183718/http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2007/03/355251.shtml
web.archive.org/web/20070630022547/http://www.iraq-war.ru/article/120399
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/israel_9-11_index.html
wikispooks.com/wiki/9/11:Israel_did_it
foxnews.com/story/2002/05/17/clues-alerted-white-house-to-potential-attacks/
articles.latimes.com/2001/sep/20/news/mn-47840
web.archive.org/web/20071017004022/http://iraq-info.1accesshost.com/schrom.html
web.archive.org/web/20071023202206/http://www.physics911.ca/Schrom:_Next_Door_to_Muhammed_Atta
archive.org/details/IraqPnac911AllRoadsLeadToIsrael
rys2sense.com/anti-neocons/viewtopic.php?t=1388
mastersofdeception.wordpress.com/
ia601601.us.archive.org/23/items/MastersOfDeception/MastersOfDeception.pdf
antiwar.com/rep2/MemorandumtotheCommissionandSelectCommitteesbold.pdf
christopherketcham.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/Gerald Shea Memo to the 9-11 Commission.pdf
theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=5367.0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2365931/Larry-Silverstein-World-Trade-Center-owner-trying-sue-airlines-billions-9-11-attacks.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
presstv.ir/detail/2013/03/01/291462/israel-celebrates-successful-911attacks/
historycommons.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&geopolitics_and_9/11=israel
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044
thejewishweek.com/news/breaking_news/wiesenthal_center_opposes_ground_zero_mosque
nationalactionlondon.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/zeiger-hammer-of-the-patriot.pdf
hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/sot.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank the public schooling system and the chemical warfare being coordinated against the American people. After a few decades of being dehumanized, you just sort of end up being a shell of a person who can only repeat buzzwords and whatnot.

They're basically puppets, the only way to get through to them is through example. If you don't resort to talking over them and acting degenerate and whatnot, subconsciously, your demeanor sticks in their mind as a positive (and whatever you're saying, is also remembered as a positive, despite their conscious denial of reality).

Remember that master persuader and trained hypnotist what's-his-name says it's important not to let them shift to a new line of attack until they concede the last one.

Anytime you argue with widely held beliefs the same thing happens. LARP as a vegan and you'll quickly find that every meat eater says the exact same things all the time.

Normalfags can't come up with original thoughts, it's physically impossible for them.

Something Scott Adams brought up is that you really need to drive each point home, don't let them switch subjects on you but instead reiterate each point three times before letting it drop.

not trying to derail but what arguments do you typically hear from us meat eaters?

Also, that all vegans are pale effeminate weaklings. Funny how even on Holla Forums people use pale as an insult, seems rather cucky to me.

wtf

Here's another one. The Buddha ate meat. Eating meat literally means nothing.

So the protein requirements to function our brains, muscles and organs doesn't come up despite getting it from exclusively plants requires relatively advanced agriculture, thus implying we must be natural meat eaters?

Who got your get, fam?

normies believe anything they think is "mainstream"

all we have to do is project numbers to win

wikileaks.org/akp-emails/

so, basically, reality

You know the NPC theory goys? Maybe its true. Maybe there aren't enough human souls for each person and therefore you get your standard normie.

Fence sitters are the prime target for redpilling. Most normalfags will just follow along with emotions and power projection, so there's not a lot of reason to use facts. As for leftists and liberals that are actually into it, throw them out of a helicopter and never try to actually argue with them.

I've wondered this before. If it's true that there are a limited number of real souls than democracy will become more and more dangerous as time goes on, the internet can't save it with information.

I know this feel all too well, the same damn thing happens to me every time.

The brain is a biochemical machine running on electrical impulses– Prod enough regions of the brain for a sustained period of time and you end up with a malfunctioning system. Jews have mastered this art for a long time now, with the mass media and chemical poisons most westerners are subjected to from a young age, it ends up being the case that people are just unwitting slaves for a jewish ruling class that wants them dead. The idea that human stupidity has to do with lacking a soul or something is just a bit silly, magical thinking, I suppose. What about "lacking a soul" would make you deny egalitarianism anyway? This is brainwashing, plain and simple.

Besides, most American men are circumcised, do you know how psychologically damaging that is for the average person? From that moment on, mind control is scores more potent, and cut people are much more irrational.

It's not just leftists, it's the majority. I think it's more about controlled narrative and the state of society. We've really only got a couple major political talking points and they ultimately come down to for or against.

Hell, even here people have started shitting on middle ground people as weak. Correctly? Maybe. But the arguments even here mostly follow the same line of thinking due to either ease or effectiveness.

Most people don't know how to engage in debate. The world as it is encourages this.

My experience debating leftists goes like this:

It brings to mind the "No two sides!" rhetoric associated with gamergay. They genuinely believe that all of their ideas are beyond reproach. I don't know how to reach a person like that.

Wow the derailing shill didn't get first post this time, you guys are really slacking.

It wasn't always this way, I grew up in the 90s and people had all kinds of different opinions. Today people go out of their way to never think about anything and those few who do develop slightly off-message opinions are afraid to say anything.

A liberals main goal in a conversation isn't seeking truth, it's seeking consensus. This is why presenting facts and logic won't work well. Their goal in an argument is to label you as a member of an outgroup which is obviously wrong no matter what, i.e. sexist, racist, etc. What we need to recognize is that the most effective strategy to defeat libshits in debates is not just arguing with logic and reason, but using labels just as they do.

From an evolutionary perspective, conservatives are loyal to an ingroup, while liberals attempt to both be labelled a member of that ingroup while also supporting a different group. The goal of this is for the liberal to side with the winning tribe in every circumstance. Calling them on this strategy, telling them they can't have it both ways, is the best way to defeat them. Label them a traitor to the country, a traitor to families, a coward for supporting the enemy. This will shut them down, forcing them to choose a side and acknowledge their inferiority. Wrap your arguments with a logical thrust and watch how they recoil, "I've been found out." After doing this enough times they will no longer be liberal, as calling them on their traitorous impulse activates their already fragile amygdala, training them to not espouse liberal ideologies and to get in line with the tribe. This is why traitors should always be shot, tortured, etc, to convince the cowards that sticking with their tribe is the best option.

The depressing part is that people still have different opinions, it's just a race to see who can back the weirdest, most degenerate cause in order to signal.

Meat eating is essential because species such as the black angus cow can't live without farming for meat, therefore promoting veganism is literally eradication of a species.
LARP as a meat eater and ask vegans why they don't eat meat and they always give the same answers.

Normies are gta 3 ai.

Don't even bother getting them away with this. If they neither concede your point or offer a rebuttal, essentially do what Powell did on this first question.

FUCKING NORMIES

Thank you. People that use "normie" are normalfags in denial.

This, people who say "normie" out themselves as actual normalfags coming here after all the sad twitter frog meme popularity of 2014.

nvrmvlfvggvts gvt ovt

Why would the old retarded Holla Forums meme of calling everyone an xfag be any better?

This is a politics board anyway you autists, who cares how long you've been here?

Instead of nomralfaggot I petition we just say niggerfaggot

Yov don't vnderstand latin, yov can only vse the "v" in place of a "u".

We call everyone an xfag and have been doing it for years, saying "normies" and "normies reee" is a normalfag joke at this point, it's all over reddit and other cancerous sites, you clearly haven't been here long if you see a problem with this.

We should incorporate that more to keep more normalfags out who might be lurking, it will get the extremely weak of heart to leave.

FVCKVNG NVRMVLFVGGVT

Fuck off refugee.

Well, aside from the cultural circlejerking (though, you really have to be on imageboards for a short amount of time to not use xfag), it's just a bit sad that people can be so uninformed and unimaginative as to believe that they were predestined to be better than the majority as the result of divine intervention rather than, oh I don't know, the fact that most people have retard parents, and are brought up in a retarded school system, and are inundated with retarded media… I mean, is it any surprise that most people are buttfuck retarded?

Whatever happened to pleb Holla Forums? You don't hate plebs anymore?

Persuasion is magik

Honestly, the most sophisticated level of political discussion an average person can engage with usually amounts to repeating a series of standard buzzwords they read on social-media. They have virtually no original thoughts about anything.

This is just one reason among many why democracy is fucking retarded.

lefty interviewers are fucking scum. Crafty kikes.

Yo hol up. You sayin we wuz brainwashed? By the Jewz?

My approach is something like this:
I post a "controversial" statement, comment or opinion (not too long but long enough to contain 2-3 simple steps of argumention), preferably coupled to a news aritcle or an image. The statement is very populistic in terms of writing style, but not in semantics. For example I refrain from accusing, judging or labeling any group of people. Instead I describe the situation and from there argue in a concise but unbalanced way to very harshly described consequences/implications.

This way allowed me to get lot of attention (populistic style/rant) without scaring them off (smart arguments/content). Of course shitlibs will nonetheless loose their shit, but as you said: don't take the bait. Best is to reply with highly memetic images only. The main goal isn't to convert any shitlibs, but to let people know that having this kind of opinion isn't a taboo any longer. Arguing is not only pointless but also not necessary. However it is impolite to not reply at all, while sometimes a reply to comment gives you a good opportunity to drop an easy redpill. I try to combine these.

Surprisingly I also got a lot of people to agree with me, of whom many liked the post even started to argue for my side (not as extreme though). I am still amazed how many likes I got for this one post which in it's essence expressed that migration turned our society into shit (of course indirectly).

I do this about once or twice a month, and a few months after I started the first results began to show up in my newsfeed: others are slowly starting to express their true opinion. And even though they did so with great caution, this is proof that opinions less harsh than mine are now viewed acceptable.

I prided myself with having single handily expanded the overton window of a few hundred people. Of course, this was before Steve King was on national TV during the RNC. Bastard broke my record. By far.

All in all: good alternative to weevs R.A.C.E. method, would definitely recommend!

Learn rhetoric, persuasion and hypnotism (not joking about the last one, actually learn hypnotism)

blog.dilbert.com/post/146157026376/how-to-un-hypnotize-a-rabid-anti-trumper

All of you get an F-.

If meat is so bad for me, why am I made of meat?
Checkmate

After a few decades of being dehumanized, you just sort of end up being a shell of a person who can only repeat buzzwords and whatnot.

The real sad part is, and it's sad because it's the most depressing phase of the wake-up process, is the "decades of dehumanization" aren't necessary.

Humans are by default shells of persons "who can only repeat buzzwords and whatnot." This is why propaganda and mass psychology work. What is MemeMagick(tm)?

RETRY
This second post is thanks to the Holla Forums mods disabling post deletion. Clean up overposts by demanding the mods enable users to delete their own posts.

The real sad part is, and it's sad because it's the most depressing phase of the wake-up process, is the "decades of dehumanization" aren't necessary.

Humans are by default shells of persons "who can only repeat buzzwords and whatnot." This is why propaganda and mass psychology work. What is MemeMagick(tm)?

holy fucking shit, Sibel was right, wikileaks is CIA backed. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK. ITS OVER BOYS THEY HAVE PENETRATED THE ENTIRE WEB, FIFTH COLUMN GO UNDERGROUND, LOG OFF, SHUT IT DOWN, WE NEED TO GO ANALOG.

That's because thought patterns have been subconsciously created in their subconciousness. Mass media, social media etc helped to create it, but like Yuri Bezmenov siad, authentic proof can't convince them. In the bible, it is said that the devil creates a 'stronghold' in your mind, lies and truth are swapped and nothing gets through them that isn't truth for them. Have you ever seen a stronghold? Not easy to besiege. I think that's pretty much what has happened to them (not by devil obviously).

Also, I see many similarities between the biblical devil and the jews, corporations, elites or whatever, by the way they work. For example, people on Holla Forums might be redpilled, but still, if your enemy gets you to do nothing about it, you are no threat; he tries to paralyze you.

I just experienced this.

It's all about emotion. How they feel.

It was a young man that, in the most grueling five minutes of my life, spouted out nonsense about Trump that even a child would understand.

Yet Hilary, responsible for the deaths of thousands, is somehow a good alternative.

Some are so far gone it's not even worth the breath.

Personally I've come to believe that the idea of soul mates came close to the truth. There are only so many human souls in the world but there's lots of human beings so some souls have been spread thin over lots and lots of bodies which is why there are so many types of people who are basically interchangeable with each other. The thing about kings heroes and saints was that they had complete souls so they weren't as crippled as the average person.

This kind of belief leads to degeneracy and excuses not putting in the effort to achieve.

The idea that some may have been dealt a better soul than others and therefore that is the reason that they could or could not achieve.

Isn't that the plot of Dark Souls?

what a colossal waste of time

Just bear in mind that you don't argue with these assholes to convince them, you do it to show how retarded their arguments are to the people who will hear/read your conversation.

This line of logic is why the traditional English punishment for High Treason is drawing, hanging and quartering. It's all about spectacle and display to force libshits in line.

Vegans should be stripped naked, put in shock collars, and thrown into the wild with a watcher to make sure everything they eat is something they find or kill themselves. How's that for original?

This is false chaim.

Why has he identified as a Democrat and donated over half a million to Hillary in the past until 2012? (More specifically when Ron Paul no longer became viable)

Also, Staunch Israel Supporter.

I support Trump. But this has always bothered me.

Where I live, everyone is a staunch Trump supporter. The Hillary supporters are all Middle Aged/Over the Hill Women (a few men) or literal zombies that have 0 opinion on politics and only like her because of, "I like Bill/Obama".

Some people need to be shaken in order to wake up user.

That's on account of the nature of left-wing ideology and organisation. Their ideas are designed to achieve the maximum diffusion across the widest possible denominator to stimulate revolutionary change. Hence why the average leftist is marginally smarter than the average rightist. Because they, superficially at least, have all the ideas of leftism's greatest thinkers ready to be spewed out mechanically. The disadvantage of this is once you have learnt to deal with those notions once, you've dealt with all of them - the leftist professor is no different from the stupidest, stinkiest protester.

He also donated money to Cruz. And a lot of people have identified as Democrats in the past because you didn't have to be a full blown Marxist to be a Democrat for a long time, now the political landscape has shifted so that many Democrats now feel like they have to be Republicans.

Memes.

For over a decade now there's been just very simple memes spread by the left which get regurgitated because they're very easy to get across to people. Like "Faux News" being done to discredit Fox news, it doesn't matter to those saying the meme whether all news stations are just as bad, as they primarily are focusing their disgust with false news stories on the one outlet.

When you go into a complex answer as to why an idea is wrong, people tune out. No one likes being told they're wrong and long answers don't work well as people just shut down as soon as it becomes clear you're disagreeing with them.

This is why laughing at liberals cuts them so deep. They're used to just shutting down conversations by laughing at anything they disagree with, so by laughing at them you're pointing out that there's something ridiculous about them that they can't understand, and they don't understand it because they're used to having everything argued from their point of view. Even just answering their questions and talking points is playing into allowing them to argue from their point of view, there's almost never a time (normally) where they'll want to argue from your point of view.

Dude you have been shilling Holla Forums for about a month. Nobody cares if youre a vegan, stop acting like your some Jehovas witness

don't pretend to be folkish faggots.

Alright, let's try it.

Normie: Hur dur Anime is the most redpilled thing there is.

Alt: Actually, there are only a few shows that would appeals to redpilled people, most anime isn't really good.

Normie: hur dur, what do you know, look at this anime with a pedophile and a lady boy and depression in it, isn't it redpilled.

Alt: No, actually that is totally degenerate.

Normie: *sperges out*

Pale, as in not having any redness in the skin, which healthy skin should have.

I can't handle these feels.

Thats where you fucked up.

I keep saying this on every thread, CONCERN TROLL. Put them in a corner they cant escape from and you'll win the crowd. When the crowd is won over and he cant argue back then you've won. Exposing them as only caring about virtue signaling is all you need to do.

If black lives matter why are you protesting cops? Cops are about 4% of all black murders, over 92% are done at the hands of other blacks. Do you care about black lives or are you just pretending to care while hating on the police? Then if you do care why focus on 4% instead of 92%? Thats pretty contradictory. You dont care you only want social status.

So you support a woman who paid women on her staff less than men? Who called black people niggers and feral animals? Who is anti semitic? Whose husband has committed many rapes while she helped cover it up? What are you ignorant or do you actually believe racism and anti-feminism is the way forward?

Its easy to do this. Just combine actual facts and a spun narrative. When you deny them the ability to come to the crowd for help you've cornered them. When they cant give a response since you've used their rhetoric against them then they are completely weak. It also makes you look like you actually give a shit and it becomes an effective "red" pill in the sense that they can agree partly with you. Once they agree partly they can begin to reconsider their stance, when you appeal to their virtue signaling ways it makes it more likely that they will agree with you because they dont want to be exposed as agreeing with someone who only does it to virtue signal, they want to keep the illusion of being educated and caring.

For example, Africa is in chaos because of the way their countries and divided with no respect for culture or religion (due to communist funding of genocidal blacks who subsequently starved to death), why is multiculturalism bad for Africa but supposedly good for the West?

The most obvious answers to this are either multiculturalism is no good for the west or Africans are inferior to those in the west, its a redpill either way.

leftist indoctrination doesnt use arguments
they spam spam spam ad homiens and false stereo types. 'you dont want to be like THAT, do you?'

it is also way easier to teach something new instead of undoing the indoctrionation, wich has become their reality (confirmation bias), sometimes also identity

also check these podcasts
youtube.com/watch?v=Wfv2vwRsUgA
The Art of Political Persuasion: Winning Supporters, Not Arguments
youtube.com/watch?v=K3ks4LxL1tg
Is Reason Enough? Why Your Opponents Won't Listen

and some bonus by this kikeservative, who however has a very good understanding of the left and counterstrategies
youtube.com/watch?v=N45llitYOFo
youtube.com/watch?v=_5FeZE4O_XU
youtube.com/watch?v=l9npUXVx2pg
youtube.com/watch?v=XqpMFghzl8c
youtube.com/watch?v=Fd36WGEq7HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bQqvttVTBb0

newfriend detected

You faggots don't understand what debate is for
YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE THE WORLDVIEW OF YOUR DEBATER
Never.
Stop dreaming about it, because that won't happen. Only a handful in millions will change their views based on objective evidence, everyone else set their minds.
What you can do is however debate with that person so that other people that are looking at your debate see that you are the only one with right answers….and most of that won't be done through words but through body language, tone of voice and emotions you exhibit.

The emotional stance you need to put on is the one of passive offensivness and confusion with debaters dumbness, remain calm and ask questions, make them squirm, change subject and try to mock you.
DO NOT GET DOWN ON THEIR LEVEL
If you succeed in doing this you will automatically start rustling their jimmies and others around you will see that you understand what you're talking about.
If debater gets extremely rustled he might start attacking you personally, this is when you verbally "pat them on the head" to affirm your dominance over them. (still, do not get down on their level)

If you are however going with something of a smarter crowd, or those that want to look smart then just use their arguments for your goals.
Libtard defending jews and circumcision, saying "it's their religious right"?
Well then use "my body my choice" and they will be stumped over their cognitive dissonance.
Also, with smarter crowd you would want to make them hypocritical as much as you can, set up traps in your arguments that would lead them to change their minds on way how they think.

IMPORTANT PODCAST CONCERNING ARGUING WITH NORMIES

soundcloud.com/noose_zeiger/hammer-podcast-01-introduction

For instance

Yup. They're all brainwashed by the same gawker websites and MSM. That's why they all use the exact same retarded arguments.

This is retarded, don't use this. What next you going to suggest forcing vegetarian restaurants to serve meat?

Gawker filed for bankrupcy BRUTHER

No, its just that their arguments are silly.
They think that christians should be made so that they can't deny gays, but if you change up situation a little bit you see how their arguments crumble down.

It's THEM that want to force christians to take in gays, not me.

Jezebel and buzzfeed are fucking everywhere.

So you compare a very narrow and specific domain of nutrition where the contingency of arguments are very, very narrow save some dadaist bullshit like I eat meat because it is not blue to politics.

Good for you.

Okay, here we go:

Arguing with devout leftists is only worthwhile in two circumstances:
1) You have an audience, so you have an opportunity to redpill some people
2) You want to hone your skills for next time 1 comes by

In other situations, there are two categories:
Austistes and normies.

It's pretty easy to get an autiste to resent 'neoliberalism' in general by pointing out all their logical consistencies. It takes a bit more resistence for race realism since the programming is still there, but eventually they refuse to keep ignoring facts.

With normies, it's a whole other ballgame. Facts are largely irrelevant.You should generally only use facts as part of rhetoric - just stating plain statistics and data won't convince them unless they want to be convinced. Read some of the stuff Vox Day and Scott Adams puts out.

Could you give me the links/images to that data user?

If you want to use that. Ask if a Christian bakery should be able to make a cake for Muslims. They will probably claim it's reasonable request.
Turn that around, and have a Muslim bakery make a Christian cake, and it will probably be unreasonable request.

Issue with non-liberals is that you live in the same naive world where if you just use solid enough evidences, even the most liberal of the liberal will be converted.
I do believe that some of, if not most of t he useful idiots truly believe - that is, they have convinced themselves that a multicultural society may function and prosper better then a mono-ethnic society. So arguing with "facts" will never persuade them.
Like pointing out double-think will never turn them around, they will never grasp that two different concepts may have an idea in common.

If you want to get somewhere, use mockery. Be the bigger man. Not the more virtuous since they don't respond to that, but the more dominant.
You will never be able to use your "liberal points crushed" to cash in superiority, if you assume they function on the same train of thought as you.

My favorite are the ones who consider themselves rational intellectuals and yet never respond after I post the hard stats. It's the same every time, they make some weak arguments, get shot down, ask for stats, get stats, and bail because they can't handle reality.

one thing worth knowing about Twitter (which is basically where normies get all their info, since if they don't use twitter, the "journalists" they read get their shit from Twitter) is this:

if you make a twitter account and express any interest in "news", you get nonstop Salon and HuffPo articles stuffed on your feed. Several per hour.

They all sound the same because they're all regurgitating the same garbage

It's just on the FBI site. Also don't forget to mention that hispanics are included in the white total when using this table. So the actual White-crime is much lower than it should be.
ucr.fbi (dot) gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

The white poverty stats/study: cincinnatiisadump.wordpress (dot) com/2013/07/29/crime-is-caused-by-poverty-enter-white-appalacha/

Remember, when arguing with normies, not only should you bring facts (with their sources), and cool-headedness, but you must also be infinitely more smug than they are!

Thanks user
have some redpills on 9/11

What Did Israel Know in Advance of the 9/11 Attacks?
informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm
web.archive.org/web/20130122183718/http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2007/03/355251.shtml
web.archive.org/web/20070630022547/http://www.iraq-war.ru/article/120399

Israel and 9/11
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/israel_9-11_index.html
wikispooks.com/wiki/9/11:Israel_did_it

Clues Alerted White House to Potential Attacks
foxnews.com/story/2002/05/17/clues-alerted-white-house-to-potential-attacks/
articles.latimes.com/2001/sep/20/news/mn-47840

Next Door to Mohammed Atta
web.archive.org/web/20071017004022/http://iraq-info.1accesshost.com/schrom.html
web.archive.org/web/20071023202206/http://www.physics911.ca/Schrom:_Next_Door_to_Muhammed_Atta

Iraq, PNAC, 9/11 All Roads Lead To Israel
archive.org/details/IraqPnac911AllRoadsLeadToIsrael
rys2sense.com/anti-neocons/viewtopic.php?t=1388

Masters of Deception: Zionism, 9/11 and the War on Terror Hoax
mastersofdeception.wordpress.com/
ia601601.us.archive.org/23/items/MastersOfDeception/MastersOfDeception.pdf

Israeli Surveillance of the Future Hijackers and FBI Suspects in the September 11 Attacks and Their Failure to Give Us Adequate Warning: The Need for a Public Inquiry
antiwar.com/rep2/MemorandumtotheCommissionandSelectCommitteesbold.pdf
christopherketcham.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/Gerald Shea Memo to the 9-11 Commission.pdf

Israel did 9/11
theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=5367.0

Owner of World Trade Center is trying to sue airlines for BILLIONS for 9/11 attacks… even though he was already paid $5billion in insurance
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2365931/Larry-Silverstein-World-Trade-Center-owner-trying-sue-airlines-billions-9-11-attacks.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Israel celebrates successful 9/11 operation on Purim holiday
presstv.ir/detail/2013/03/01/291462/israel-celebrates-successful-911attacks/

Complete 911 Timeline
historycommons.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&geopolitics_and_9/11=israel

Report: Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044

Wiesenthal Center Opposes Ground Zero Mosque
thejewishweek.com/news/breaking_news/wiesenthal_center_opposes_ground_zero_mosque

I've been reading a few texts on critical thinking and as you would expect, almost all modern ones are garbage.

The one that isn't is, interestingly enough, a mathematics text.
by Polya

whether or not you care about math, I would recommend it to all of you. (The actual math covered is algebra and geometry, you'll be fine).

The text is about how we come to make the connections needed to come up with the next step in a logical proof, and, just as important, how to help students do this. (Teaching a student to recite a proof from memory doesn't help them figure out how to solve a slightly different problem – making them see the struts and bars that connect the pieces of the proof can, however)

Problem solving – as opposed to regurgitating what you've been told – requires practice, like any other skill. Libshits do not know how to do this. Why would they? They've never had to. This is one reason you get that "blank stare" from them.

The book's easy enough to find in epub form (which I can't attach here)

You keep posting pics of nigs so I don't know who is saying they are too pale. But vegs are effeminate weaklings. Plus, really fucking stupid.

Autism overload.

a kneejerk angry response? not very original at all.

I've given up on debating with people, because very few care about facts that go against their belief. The thing is though that these people all seem to think that they're very intelligent and logical and that they DO listen to facts. I also think that my opinions are based on facts and yes I think I'm fairly smart, but how can I know for sure that I'm not actually an illogical retard who repeats the same nonsense as the other people on my side, just like the lefties? This has been bothering me for almost a year now.

Off topic o nthe pic, isn't such a small sword in the hands of this muscle man, wasting his potential? Only way to uleash the force would be to stab but the reach is small. Those posing faggots should wield giant greatswords or warhammers

By your own research of course, along with intelligent discussion of your findings.

This isn't really a viable way of going about things time-wise however.

I've given up debating only because it's easier to shitpost in real life. If they are not going to be civil about the discussion then why should you? Force them to OD on red pills right in front of you. They will either break down, try to get away, or at worst get physical and try to take a swing at you. The time for civility is over, if those fucks want to yell over you then you yell back showing them their fallacies and double thinking in front of their friends and everyone else around you. Shaming is still a very powerful tool, doubly so if you are in public.

Does anyone have that screencap where an user came up with a theory that people like this are NPCs of the real world?

one way to do that would be to pick a belief you have, then try to justify it to yourself
if you use some other beliefs while doing this, try to justify those as well
then doing this go back to first principles (in the end you have to make some kind of assumptions of the world)

also shows you pretty well your whole worldview and how well it fits reality

Underrated dubs.

THIS
He wrote a book called "The hammer of the patriot", it's all about destoying normies in casual arguments, a quick read but a great boost to adopting the good reflexes
nationalactionlondon.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/zeiger-hammer-of-the-patriot.pdf

I do this too. Had a leftist girl use the Socratic method on me and she wasn't prepared for my answers. I used it on her and all of her answers sounded the same and yet she wasn't even aware of it. Women: not even once.

This. Constantly ask yourself why you have a belief and challenge it, so it'll be honed against all outside attacks.

Well said. I think many conservatives make the mistake of attempting to reason with liberals, since they assume they reached their point of view the same way they did, and they simply have the wrong information. This is of course, an utter failure due to a misconception of what a liberal is, and how they think.

I'm convinced that leftists are actually a collective hive mind of a non-corporeal alien species or space virus sent to infiltrate our planet by taking over the bodies of regular humans and steer our planet towards annihilation.

Sorry OP, you are the normalfag.

This is one of the best posts I have read on here in ages.

Another strategy I use is to point out their cognitive dissonance. A good example is people who argue for diversity, and I will say something like "Don't you realise you are in a white party, in a white suburb, in a white district, arguing in favour of diversity?" I've actually often had people laugh at themselves and take it pretty well.

Another is to ask them basic questions about their point of view. They are often stumped. If someone says something about equality, ask them "Why do you believe equality is true?" They will start to stumble on their words, or try to turn it on you. Point out that they are trying to avoid the question by deflecting it on to you. Keep focused. Re-ask the question. If you keep breaking down their responses they will often concede the don't know.

It's because 95% of people are incapable of critical thought, so they just repeat arguments they have heard on TV. That is why shows like the daily show and current year man are so popular, because they tell people how to think while giving them a feeling of smug superiority.

Read Scott Adams' blog if you want to master this shit.

Holy shit, I just remembered something.

Isn't there a Lovecraft story where a man has a mental conversation with an ancient alien species that can, en masse, jump their consciousnesses into another species?

They did this to survive and escape their original galaxy going boom, and will/did do it again to escape a prehistoric extinction event.

DID LOVECRAFT WARN US?
IS THAT WHAT THESE LEFTISTS ARE?

Or is that what Jews are?

Found it.
THE SHADOW OUT OF TIME
hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/sot.aspx

The leftist mind is a complex illness.

Prohibition is degenerate. Find another excuse to lock up the dindus.

A lot of it stems from a misguided view combined with typical human compassion. They truly believe Trump is a bad person and a vile racist because they have been told this the whole election.

I CAN'T EVEN

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

This. I gave a my normie (philosophy major, says "not an argument" more than steben bolynu) a red pill on why trump's mexican comments aren't racist and why we need a wall. But his libnormie brain rejected facts with sources. He quickly tried to end the conversation after that.

I've given up with facts for these idiots. Don't claim to be a fucking intellectual when you're too stupid to read a fucking chart that says X but still cling to the liberal lies of Y.

theres a few of these people on Holla Forums too you know

Sauce on the song?

This tbh

Just keep memeing, keep creating content, keep being at the forefront.

They will come in droves to see what all the fuss is about.

Then you have them

Wasting your time
There is no need to argue with normies. They are more emotional than rational.
Trump realizes this, Hillary knows this. The DNC understands this.
Why do you think Trump uses simple words and slogans instead of profound revelations? He CAN be articulate, but instead you'll rarely see him use more than 4 syllables.

You're talking to NPCs

why bother? arguing with people strengthens their beliefs

if you want to change someone's mind, agree with them cloyingly. they will associate their position with social submission and abandon their beliefs.

This man knows some dank memes magic. Association is more powerful than argument unless you're dealing with a person of character which of course you're not because you're talking to a normie.

imblying that anyone on Holla Forums is the MC

What is the deal with the winery anyway

Bitch please. I'm so root i drop leaves in the fall.

This, I don't even bother getting to know people or chatting with store clerks or whoever. Their job can easily be replaced with a machine and they are essentially just npc shopkeepers. Normalfags are interchangeable and a dime a dozen. They have no original thoughts and anything "unique" and "interesting" about them is shared by a million other special snowflakes who think their green hair and problem glasses make them radical and unique intellectuals. This probably explains the desire to have a weird made up sexuality to set them apart from the herd.

SHUT YOUR NIGGERSPERM FILLED WHORE SNOUTS

STOP SHILLING AND DERAILING THE THREAD, YOU FUCKING SUMMERNORMIEFAGS

I used to debate them a lot, and try to redpill them. Its seriously a huge waste of time, most of them are brain dead and aren't worth the energy. Here are some of the shit they say

Yeah, I really can't stand them, its like talking to a mindless 3 year old.

Here is**

dude, that picture he just posted is of a vegan strongman who holds several world records in his weight class.

I'm not saying go vegan I don't care about other people's eating habbits but most people just automatically assume that being vegan is inherently unhealthy and that ALL types of vegan diets are not viable when that isn't the case. Are there vegans whose eating habbits are worse than those of your typical omnivore because he didn't take into account the changes he'd need to make to his eating habits to compensate for the relative lack of certain minerals in his diet from that would result from not eating meat. Yes, but there are also vegans who have taken these things into account and have supplemented and adjusted their diets as necessary.

The thing that pisses me off the most is when normies think I'm a "xD troll"

NO I JUST THINK DIFFERENTLY THAN YOU