Ivanka Trump: Why TRUMP Stands With Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=cUbwk9VuQkA&feature=youtu.be

That's a dick sucking face if I've ever seen oneā€¦

Donald J. Trump is the next Hitler and you're going in the oven first, Mordecai

Fat cheeks and plump lips equates to a dick sucking face.

It's about time somebody made a thread here discussing truly important issues.

Le dick sucking face. :DDD

GAS THE KIKES AND MAKE ISREAL PAY FOR IT

KEK VULT

Told ya Killary is more based than Trump.

sage

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

Yup. Congratulations, you can read :^)

He's saying those are notorious liberal rags and liberals across ethnicities hate Trump. There's sources of zionist jews praising Trump as well. Haaretz is Israeli's most prominent liberal source, btw. They even do pity the Palestinian articles.

Renegade broadcasting pls go

This.

sage

eeeeeyyyy lmao

Lol.

Why do all of Trump's kids look mildly retarded?

Always do the opposite of what the Jews want.

How's the weather in Tel-Aviv, Menachem?

He will send the Jews to Israel.
EVERYBODY WINS

Yea, Trump is a good goyim traitor. What else is new? All this pro-Trump shilling by his probably Israeli-based media manipulation company is getting tiring.

I'd have to be an idiot to vote, let alone for him.

Trump is a useful idiot that wrangles the stupid whites for the Jews. That's why he is allowed to be wealthy.

sage

Wall

yyyeeee oaml

This has to be the most intelligent post I've read here on Holla Forums all month.

nah

Don't fuck with me

No, suckered by.

Reminder that the 'Trump is zionist' threads began popping up after we found Applied Memetics.

How the hell can this sick fuck sell something that could destroy entire cities to another country and do it for chump change? Fuckin pure evil.

sage

Don't get me wrong, I jerk off fantasizing about it just as much as the next man, but nobody thinks it's going to happen.

You're a faggot shill, and we're all still going to vote for Trump no matter what happens. Do you honestly think anything you can try and dig up about Trump is going to be a dealbreaker? Who the fuck are we going to vote for if we don't vote for Trump?

It's Hillary or Trump. Simple as that. Nobody here is going to vote for Hillary so move along and try reddit. In fact even most reddit fags aren't retarded enough to vote for Hillary either so just kill yourself.

No, nigger-brains. It means the truth is dynamic.

Kek, spotted the kike, everybody wins after nuking the place

go up