Faggots United

Well mandatory feels thread.

Driving around the oceanfront watching happy people, getting progressively drunker is how i will spend this night.

Why are you on Holla Forums this saturday night?

What went wrong?

Where are your friends?

Because that's how I spend my saturday nights.

I'm a loser

They're here on Holla Forums

Because I have nothing better to do before I go to bed tonight. Gotta be up early tomorrow.
A lot of things, but things aren't too bad for me right now compared to a month ago.
I will see one of them tomorrow morning for church

Never thought of church as a place to meet friends.

Can you be any less interesting?

Status update: Hid my liquer in a bush. Lot of niggers about. Went into icecream place. Am eating icecream by myself on my phone to the bewilderment of everyone around me.

I admire you for giving so little of a fuck. What flavor?

Oreo chocolate. Right now two faggots are competing over this drunk bitch in table next to me. I wanna slaughter them both and take her to my cave on my dinosaur. But awkward eye contact will do for now

There's actually a pretty interesting story there:
I've also met all kinds of other interesting people at church so far. I only started going about a month ago, and have only been to the ward for older married people. Going to the young single adults ward tomorrow. May meet more people.

Ive wandered into a few churches during my drunken missions for ideology. Always nice people who welcomed me. Always left a lot of money in their collection tanks.

I have saved so many asian rice niggers and cancer babies

That's good though man, always imagined the ideal church as a place of friends united by morals to make plans for the next weekend.

kek

Yeah church has been a fun experience so far, it gets me out of the house every week and thinking about doing good things that I probably wouldn't have ever considered doing. I go for the full 3 hours, and so far the time has been flying by. That may change in the future, but it isn't like I was doing anything better before I started going to church.

Icecream sounds pretty dank.
You have to continue observing normies. Let the hate burn in you like a furnace then you can do anything.

Were you posting about this in a drugs thread a few days ago? Nice happy ending.

Yep, that was me.

Growing up my single mom never really made me go to it. I went with friends a few times but instead i probably watched the same George Carlin bullshit over and over again. They did "fun guitar time" and shit and the kids were real nice, even to an outsider. Maybe the concept of a church needs to be revitalized for the modern vagrant. Would be good.

The hatred is so hard to fight. Im sure, like me you faggots browse Holla Forums. Its so easy. Too easy, and i want something better. Every day i ask god to make me not have school shooter fantasys when people are enjoying themselves around me but i still get no respite.

Update: under the pier. Siting on a broken fence. Been here before and it was great: story time after this cig

About a year ago i went to a dance club. My friend brought his hot college girlfriend and her friends. I got excited to meet, but they werent college friends. They were fat white trash high school confidence builders. They went into the dance square were they were playing the hittiest "the weekend" album and spraying smoke. Tryed to get my buddy to buy me shots but he went to dance. The anger, hatred, school shooterey reflex overwhelmed me and i couldnt take the club anymore. I went out andd grabbed my bottle from the bushes (always keep one for the ditch) and hit the shoreline.

I saw the distant lights of a pier and made it my objective. For the next 4 miles I would walk and listen to metallica.

I got to the pier and it was locked up. I broke in and was stopped by a locked building blocking the path. I left, but a shadow approached.

"Hey is the pier closed?"

"Well.. Uh.. Technicly. We can get in tho, wanna try?"

We break back in and use a parked golf cart to climb to the roof. We introduce each other: a 20 y/o military journalist and a 34 y/o black hippy.

She showed me her meditation techniques on the beach, and then i follow her back to her hotel.

The natural coursee ensued, and i fucked her right in the pussy.

While she was wounded i poured all her liquer into a water bottle (for the ditch) and made my way to the streets.

Some fat weirdo pulls up at 1a.m. and wants to give me a ride. I say no.

Same guy shows up 30 min later, ive been walking, getting drunker thinking about negress i just banged. He offers to suck my dick.

I say no, get an uber to friends house.

The end. Lol

Shee wasnt here tonight. Tonight i only have you, Holla Forums.

I never really went to church as a kid either. Went with girls a couple times in jr high, but their church was some weird fucking shit. Couldn't tell you what religion they were at this point. Both my parents gave up on religion when they moved out of their parents houses. My mom is a catholic, and my dad is a baptist.

They have given me some shit for becoming a Mormon, but not too bad. Worst was when I first told my mom I was having Mormons over to teach me, she told me I couldn't see them again and she didn't want Mormons in her house. I did it anyway, and she eventually stopped caring. I kinda wish I would have gotten into it a lot sooner tbh. Like right after getting expelled from high school would have been ideal. Probably wouldn't have spent 12 years alone in my room.

Nice. Every once in a while you get a chance to meet some fun people that aren't normalfags. Good shenannigan buddies aren't predictable like normalfags. But they're out there.

My only experience with mormons was a buddy of mine i skipped school with. Always thought it was weird his basement was stocked for the endtimes. I also recently told two mormon guys who were on their "quest" or whatever to go fuck eachother. Vented a lot in a drunken fury and then tryed to fight someone cause their dog barked at me. Whatever man. Drink the koolaid if it makes your life better. Being young, stealing internet service being paranoid of the cia and hating everyone around sucks. Wish i had some community that gave a damn.

Id take an unpredictable fuckhead over a chad normalhappy who cares aboit your feelings and photography any day.

Update: getting perty fucked upp. About to start te long track back to the hotel.

That's the current plan. Especially hoping to meet some cute girls like the missionaries I met.

All the Mormons I've met have been really nice so far. One of them even bought me church clothes. But none of them are my age. I like going to church at the married couples ward, but I think it's time to see what people my age that are into this shit are like. So tomorrow that's the plan. The missionaries I met were super cute, traditional girls. Nothing like I've ever seen outside of a religion. It kinda restored my faith in humanity knowing that there are still girls that are uncorrupted.

Hell yeah man. Find some virgin religion pussy and marry the fuck out of it.

Definitely gonna try. If that missionary didn't go home to a far away state, I would have done everything in my power to make her my girlfriend and marry her. She was the girl of my dreams, but of course it couldn't be that easy. Just showing up to my door like that. She put me on the right path though, so I will always be grateful for that. I miss the hell out of that girl, but the changes she made in me so far seem to be lasting.

Well im gunna walk and take the full ocean experience in. If i come back and thia shit is anchored and 404d so be it. This Holla Forums was so good like 2 years ago, and i think you faggots are still out there. Get off pol and come to talk about the truth of life. That hivemind bullshit is what i tryed to eacape 2 years ago when i left the 4fag and pleppit communities in my mirror.

Just tell her your in the neiborhood man. Give her your number in case she needs help with anything and then take that bitch to starbucks. Btiches love starbucks, and everything bagels are great. Fill her with sugary coffee mix and then fill her with your love. No normal bitch will bring up condoms or birth control in the heat of things. Pregnante her lol

kek

True but not in this scenario. Mormons aren't allowed to have coffee, or tea. They got this shit called the Words of Wisdom. No coffee, no tea, no alcohol, no drugs, no tobacco. I had to quit drinking tea, alcohol, and quit doing drugs.

Jesus fuck i could not be a mormon

FUCK OFF NORMALFAG SCUM

What gets you off in life?

Dwarf fortress gets old at some point

Yeah, it's kind of a pain in the ass. I figure that if I'm gonna be a Mormon though, I should at least take it seriously. I like girls that are sobe, so if I find a good one this will all be worth it in the end. Once you get into the mindset of having faith that everything will be OK as long as you have faith in God and follow his commandments it gets a lot easier to not do drugs and alcohol. At least it was that way for me, because I only really did drugs and alcohol as a temporary escape from reality. Quitting tea will suck every morning I don't get enough sleep. Like tomorrow morning since I should have been in bed already.

normie scum please go

Go play roblox you inbed monstrosity

"I was mormon for the bitches" hahahha. Good shit. Personally i cant get anything acomplished without substances. When i drive i need a cig. When i write i need a dip. When im alone or in public i need to drink.

I used to be the same way with weed. I quit that like a year ago because my parents wanted me to get a job. Never did end up getting a job though. After that I had to have at least 3 cups of black tea a day to get enough caffeine to get shit done. Now I have neither. If this religion shit fixes all my other issues, getting a job will be a lot easier though. The more I leave the house the more I want to leave the house, the more I socialize the more I want to be around people instead of alone.

Most importantly user get a job. When i visit my home and see my faggot friends playing leage of legends in their mom's basement it pissis me off. If you really want a job you get one. No excuses. Same with places and cars. Though i wouldnt recommend credit it is within any working mans means to make a place for himself.