Just took a SHIT in my room, in a bucket, but I threw it out

Michael Price
Michael Price

Just took a SHIT in my room, in a bucket, but I threw it out. but I think the smell is still lingering around and I'm kinda nervous because my cousin is in the other room and I think they can smell it.

Ask Me Anything

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

Why the fuck did you do this?

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

I thought it would be cool.

James Murphy
James Murphy

I dont know, it was an emergency. Somebody was in the bathroom & the woods were kinda far away so I didn't want to hassle with it. This has happened to me a couple times before in the past.

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

did you clean out the bucket?

Gavin Morales
Gavin Morales

Lying fuck; I AM OP.

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

No. I placed a plastic bag in it and I threw it away. The bucket is clean.

Ayden Torres
Ayden Torres

how did you wipe yourself?

Josiah Thomas
Josiah Thomas

Old used napkins. Some of them still had food and grease on them from previous uses.

I don't think nobody has suspected anything yet. If I walk out my room and they start laughing at me or looking at me weird or talking shit, I will know by then

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

were did ya throw it

James Long
James Long

leave and never come back

Jose Jones
Jose Jones

Seriously though if you can't use a toilet don't post on b about shitting in a bucket. I know there's a lot of shitty posts but did you really have to go the extra mile?

Caleb Hill
Caleb Hill

normalfags get out

Christopher Torres
Christopher Torres

what was the consistency of the poop
please be truthful

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

they 100% smell it unless your room is airtight

Anthony Bell
Anthony Bell

you had a camera in your pocket this entire time and you went to an image board and didn't think to actually take a picture?

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

Right

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

Maybe. I opened all the windows in the vecinity and I lit some paper on fire to hide the smell. I don't think they know what happened though.

Christian Stewart
Christian Stewart

Imagine a scoop of mashed potatoes almost shaped like a ball covered in gravy. Now image the potatoes and gravy are orange….. (ive been eating alot of oranges lately and I literally havent tooken a shit in 2 days. It was great when I finally did.)

Justin James
Justin James

Well that's what I did and what are you going to do about it?

Jose Walker
Jose Walker

Away?

Anthony Ross
Anthony Ross

You sound like a true autist-artist, OP. Be proud of your work. Share it around.

Gabriel Cook
Gabriel Cook

Yeah I've shatted my pants before when I was a kid and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Other people have as well so it's no big deal eh?

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

But… that was a work of ART, you fucking Philistine!

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

have you fucked your cousin op?

Nathaniel Barnes
Nathaniel Barnes

Why do you do the things you do, OP? Why do you choose this life?

Jason Allen
Jason Allen

gosh, how much inbreeding is necessary to produce this retardation? you're a fucking idiot.

Jack Gomez
Jack Gomez

why did you have a bucket in your room

Angel Fisher
Angel Fisher

What's your plan moving forward? Do you plan on shitting in more buckets in the future?

Bentley Jackson
Bentley Jackson

Boil some vinegar. It'll kill the smell dead.

Cameron Martinez
Cameron Martinez

I think that will just bring unwanted attention though, but good idea for a different situation nonetheless

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

This is the same person with the same metaphysical questions?

Michael Foster
Michael Foster

It wasn't in my room, I found it outside like the last time. Like I said before, I already know how to do this because I've been through this before

Brody Mitchell
Brody Mitchell

OK

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

No, but I've thought about it when I was really angry with her

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

No. Only one of them is mine.

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

why

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

Why didn't you piss on the turd, cover in cellophane, let ferment for a week, and sell to your local niggers as top quality jenkem?

William Ross
William Ross

top quality
jenkem
Only the nigger race would fall for that.

Kayden Walker
Kayden Walker

I've used piss jugs due to sheer anxiety of leaving my room or letting others acknowledge I exist. But god damn op I've never had a shit in a bucket, you need to get your head on straight.

Mason Perez
Mason Perez

due to sheer anxiety of leaving my room or letting others acknowledge I exist
you need to get your head on straight.

Ian Lee
Ian Lee

This Place is Dumb…

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit