Dear Moderation of Holla Forums's Holla Forums ("Random") board… I want to become the owner...

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

Dear Moderation of Holla Forums's Holla Forums ("Random") board…

I want to become the owner of this board. More than you LIKE being the owner of this board- trust me. I'm not saying you're bad at moderation, just that I deserve it more.

I will make this thread every day until I'm the owner of this board. I will make Holla Forums great again and it will be better than whatever's going on right now. Thank you.

Anthony Kelly
Anthony Kelly

rteerhr

Gabriel Rivera
Gabriel Rivera

mod me already niggers

Nolan Sanchez
Nolan Sanchez

Here you go little guy. :)

username: newfag
password: ifyoureadthisyourgay

Isaac Gomez
Isaac Gomez

You should just give him a moderating position already mods otherwise he'll never shut up. If he messes up then you delete his account, no big deal right?

Hunter Ortiz
Hunter Ortiz

If he messes up then you delete his account, no big deal right?

You mean if he messes up again then I delete his account again, right? There aren't second chances.

Hudson Nelson
Hudson Nelson

What did he do last time?

Jack Gray
Jack Gray

Fugthelug confirmed dataminer

Jeremiah Murphy
Jeremiah Murphy

make me BO

Easton Lopez
Easton Lopez

Chicken_shouting_brhind_russian_flag_background.png

Noah Green
Noah Green

why don't you make your own board and call it something like /alt-b/?

Christian Lopez
Christian Lopez

People have already tried this.
It's never worked.

Carson Martinez
Carson Martinez

People have already tried this

Alexander Ross
Alexander Ross

There are so many failed b alternatives on this site. I don't even know what you're saying.

William Diaz
William Diaz

All these other guys are faggots, who would obviously abuse the power as soon as it was given to them.

I've been on and off appealing for moderatorship since Lowcard stepped down. I just want to delete low quality spam.

inb4 tripfag
How else would I do this? It's an unfortunate necessity.

Jose Reed
Jose Reed

Fuck off tripfag scum. Your kind doesn't deserve mod, only a bullet to the head.

Gavin White
Gavin White

I had to look up how to use a tripcode.

Jack Lewis
Jack Lewis

LE REDDIT SPACINGGGGGGGGG XDFD

Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson

Ooof. These threads are not gaining any momentum.

Aaron Myers
Aaron Myers

Makaposter vs miku spammer when?

Xavier Martin
Xavier Martin

he says, knowing well and good that within him posting, he'll bring an enormous number of responses
C'mon now, my guy.

Andrew Wood
Andrew Wood

Nope. It's just BO and the same 8 shitposters over and over again.

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

ooof

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

he says, knowing well and good that within him posting, he'll bring an enormous number of responses
C'mon now, z1.

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

Dude fuck off, it's not that obvious.

Levi Green
Levi Green

Fuckoff Z1
scattershot

Jason Adams
Jason Adams

Responding to Z1 posts
IT'S ALMOST LIKE YOU SECRETLY WANT THE ATTENTION

Robert Young
Robert Young

Never call me Z1 again fucker

Jaxson King
Jaxson King

IT'S ALMOST AS THOUGH THE IDEA OF AN AVATARFAG WANTING ATTENTION IS SURPRISING TO YOU

Kevin Jackson
Kevin Jackson

I'l call anyone, at any time, any place Z1 for any reason, Z1.

Joshua Williams
Joshua Williams

Makaposter is attempting to blend in. Dont let him escape.

Ethan Barnes
Ethan Barnes

Where go?

Jaxson Carter
Jaxson Carter

Honestly?
I feel like these comfy, late night get-togethers should be kept to For now, at least. We can decide on what to do when that thread hits bump limit once, or if, we get there.

Christian Perez
Christian Perez

I cant stop anymore. My makaposter addiction has consumed me. Kill me before I lose my humanity

Joseph Ramirez
Joseph Ramirez

Well, you can either cross your fingers and hope he shows up to what will eventually become a meta thread in four to six hours, wait until tomorrow and hope he shows up for the HG, or wait until Friday and cross your fingers that he shows up then.
Or you can latch onto someone else, like someone out of the one of the two circlejerk threads, or the community guys.

Adrian Green
Adrian Green

Can I be mod too? I be bestest mod ever. I will make everything worse, I promise.

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

This is only one solution

Ryder Flores
Ryder Flores

Don't forget to livestream it.

Nolan Jones
Nolan Jones

Fair enough. I like shitposting during the day sometimes but I'm not always on enough to have a thread to hang out in. Sometimes I forget which thread I was posting in to.
Maka is powerful stuff.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit