Milo Yiannopoulos permanently suspended from Twitter

Milo Yiannopoulos permanently suspended from Twitter.

Deserves it's own thread.

breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/19/breaking-milo-suspended-twitter-20-minutes-party/

sage
Alt-right is banned from Holla Forums

who?

sage
sage
==Alt-right is banned from Holla Forums==>>6798471

sage

kek. maybe now that kike faggot will finally loose relevance

Did anyone save the pic of him in a bullet-proof vest? I need it pls.

End your life

I bet they find a reason to ban Trump before the election.

I can feel it.

I agree that Milo is a faggot, but you're fucking autistic. Sage isn't a downvoting. Declaring that you saged the thread more than once is just spam

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

That would destroy twitter

Why is alt-R banned?

bump ;^)

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sagesage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

Milo, stop being a cuck and get a fucking wife.

bump

Hell is forever!

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

sage

sage

its not, just jews shittin themselfs shillin

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

sage
sage

sage

sage

If you faggots are so assblasted over this, how are you going to feel when he and the rest of his tribe are being loaded onto trains?

He tweeted himself holding a sign saying (((Soros))) on Monday. Perhaps that was the last straw.

ITT: leftist shills trying to sage.

Also, Anti-sage bump.

Not really that surprising. Twitter has obviously been looking for an excuse to permanently ban him for ages.

Decent twitter alternative when?

sage

greasy greek looks like a gay geert wilders

who cares about this race mixing promoting faggot

sage

what a glorious night

We tried to warn you idiots about this Leslie Jones shit, you laughed. You aren't laughing anymore!

"Your right to free speech ends where my feelings begin."

Someone needs to explain to millennials that you have a right to free speech, but not a right not to be offended.

youll see more and more alternative media sources banned from the internet in the future.

Sage

Who are these faggots who think that copyposting Kikebart articles here is OK?

They need to fucking learn this is bullshit. If it makes the MSM it is usually not worth it.

Personally, I hope the faggot gets reinstated - so he doesn't spend more time here being a disgusting jew greek coalburning cocksucker.

Somebody should tell that to Kikebart, they deleted my comments for simply quoting Elie Wiesel.

Nigger Loving Homosexual Jew

because we saw it coming with the forced Leslie Jones attack, immediately, it was an obvious set-up and morons fell for it the whole way

calm down jew

the gorilla trolling was hilarious, and making le alt right commander in chief Greasy Greek a bit less relevant is a bonus

Milo was responsible for that lulzfest?

Justice for Lezlie

Or something.

Saging the faggot that tried to expose us and cast us out from a false "alt right" narrative that he helped create. This is such a typical jew thing to do, and he is definitely a jew. The same tactics they've used for centuries. Infiltrate, falsely assimilate, then d&c. Never trust a kike, never trust a faggot.

He literally can't shut up about getting pounded in the ass by niggers. It comes up often in his own words, it's a joke when he's with his peers, yet we still see threads like this. He didn't even try, he intentionally antognized us by his outrageous behavior. He named us in a fucking hitpiece!

Summer is here now. I love this place, and it make me proud to see the response from all of us in this thread. We have a responsibility to fight this menace, just like the new (((brit/pol/))).

Like a lot of you, I don't look away from the fire, I stare unblinking. Every execution video, every liberal hitpiece, and everything milo and kikebart have been doing for years. Be open, be bold, and call this kikery out for what it is. Hail victory.

You know most of the time Jesus spoke of hell was to believers right?

If Jesus was here today the church would be freaking out because he would not go to church, hang out with people like Milo, and pick his disciples from common men….not the church.

Who cares? He's just an attention whore that tried too hard to be le master troll and got btfo like the cuck he really is.

MILO ON CNBC POWER LUNCH at 1:55 EST (2 minutes).

I think it was a planned subversion. Probably Lester, Rick & crew using summerfags burn it all down.

Got any links to vids of inside Milo's party last night?