Syrian rebels show how moderate they are

US backed rebels behead an 11 year old. US saying it will have pause for thought.

archive.is/be0jH

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Mexlumy/status/755412415886548992/video/1
archive.is/4H8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have a bump

Bump

Yeah, this is bad and all, but could you imagine if Assad was left alone to rule and kept Syria stable??? It would truly be anudda shoah

LITERALLY ANNUDA SHOAH

Islam as a whole is a CULT OF WAR, the mere fucking fact the entire world isn't openly declaring war on them back and slaughtering them wholesale like you do in WARS tells how fucking backwards this world is

When can we just start removing these sandy goatfuckers.

God fucking damn they are literal human garbage.

Link to video.

twitter.com/Mexlumy/status/755412415886548992/video/1

We used to do that, it was called a Crusade.

We invented it just for the Muslims.

Reminder that Assad's NBC interview is based as fuq. I think there's a thread still up on it.

Is this a real quote?
BASED

I'd join with literally fucking anyone except maybe Jews to get rid of Islam.

He was a bad goy who tried to sell his oil without accepting USD. Can't be having that.

Can't Mossad the Assad

The quote is true, here:
archive.is/4H8M

When Scandinavian genetics of compassion get bread away this will be common place everywhere

…no sound..

Brown kid died? Oh no! Don't care…

Odd, it works if you download it.

*mad cackling*

Anyone got uncensored video?

Hunting radical Islamists should be considered open sport and always in season.

I know ISIS is a backed-up jew/goatslamic group, but one has to slightly feel for those Palestinians, they get raped by everybody

I guess that's what happens when you kick all the christians first in the land where He was born
Those got the last laugh, except the ones who seeked refugee in Venezuela

it'll be even more difficult to untangle his noose

I'm surprised the article says "US-backed rebels" at all.

Disgusting

This.

Everyone Twitter bomb that video to trump

"Allahu Ackbar" does not mean "God is great" stop repeating that shit. It means "Allah is the greatest" (i.e. better than your heathen god).

Don't take my word for it, just try plugging the arabic into Jewgle translate, even they admit that's what it means:

Wow Holla Forums doesn't support arabic characters that's amazing.

No one gives a shit, mudslime poo-skin. Go back to your cancerous board on >>>/islam/

Nice freedoms there, bud
He was questioning that the media implies Allah = God (as we know him)

Allah means god.

How do you know their God is the same as ours?
If anything he behaves much more like the mid-late Old Testament God than the New Testament one or Abraham's friendo

theync.com you faggots

kid…

It's semantics. Their god doesn't have to be your god to still mean the same thing

Allah means god in a purely definition sense

I was a Muslim before I swallowed the redpill
I am white

I'm glad you saw the light, user.

OK, i got you, i was discussing how they want to manipulate a concept as the same thing as ours (Sympathy punches)
In terms of general defintions, well yes, you are correct and there's nothing debate

Return Kosovo

Thanks, but I'd rather go after Jewish adolescents only. Let arabs kill arabs, niggers kill niggers and slavs kill slavs. Our priority must be dead set on the Jude.

I hope to god, for your sake, that you were at least an Ahmadiyya. If anyone finds out, you're going to die at some point. They might issue a fatwah, they might immediately stab you, there's a lot of things they could do.

Fuck off, anti-white. Hang yourself from the highest tree
I take back what I said here
You should hang with the mudshits

It doesn't matter now

You are the kind of fools who have shitposted this board to death
But i agree with you

I'm fairly sure it's the people that claim that various white groups aren't actually white who are the real ones shitposting this board to death

Assad was trying to bypass the BTC Monopoly that Turkey and Israel benefit highly from.
He had just signed a multi-billion dollar deal with Iran to build a pipeline that totally bypassed Israel's monopoly on western markets.

if you arm them, they will kill you
i wouldn't trust a jew to sit in a chair next to me

I am Slav, it's just something we always will do…unfortunately. Poles will never be friends with Russians or Croats with Serbs because of different sects of Christianity. You can dream of Pan-Slavic Union, but this is not October of 1917. We are not white guards defending the palace from the Bolsheviks in Petrograd.

It does. As more of them come out of the cauldron, they take with them their courts. Islam is not a religion, it is an army, and you are a deserter. If you have any relatives who are still in that cult, cut all ties, change your name, and move far, far away.

We can go on saying if Germany won the war, if White Army won against the Communists, if Germany and Russian Empire had peace and so on. Now we can only learn from our mistakes and analyze how Jews played whites to off themselves.

I don't really care about pan-slavism. That's not the point. Your statement "let arabs kill arabs, niggers kill niggers, and slavs kill slavs" not only puts the slavic people on the same level as mudshits and niggers, but also implies that they themselves are not white.

As I said previously, I am Russian. Russian Muslims are not fanatics and people don't follow everything by the book. It's just something they cling to and I can talk about it, but it's not something I am interested in.

Alright, alright, take it easy. But you see my point, though?

btw, any Russian Holla Forumslacks here?
who are you voting for in the upcoming elections?

it has become quite here after roskomnadzor banned the site

Surely the US should take some legal responsibility for everything their puppets do.

Direct Descendant of Godfrey De Bouillon of the Templar Knights here.

Deus Vult. Make America Great Again. Turn the Middle East into a glass parking lot. Slaughter every mudslime, and deport every nigger back to africa via cargo drop hatch.

wtf was with Christie calling Assad and Putin evil at the GOP today?

Are there any serious Russian Nationalist candidates? Putin is more of a Neo-Soviet Civic "Patriot" then an actual Russian Nationalist. Isn't the leader of the LDPR supposed to be pretty Fashy?

Fucking hell… I hope Assad gives these cunts an extraordinarily painful death when he wins.

Any unedited video?

With how much they love to play around with dead bodies and be unsanitary and filthy as fuck, it'd be easy to get ebola to spread within the middle east and purge the filth. Sacrifice someone on a one way trip to the middle east and get that shit rolling.

The juden is behind this.

Putin isn't a neo-soviet. Putin(better yet, who is behind Putin) wants to end America hegemony and block an over expansion of China. He wants Eurasia, not Slavland, and that plan require Germany to be free.

They are just moderately bloody user.
Do you want a JDAM up your islam-hating ass?

I'm not gona watch a child get his head cut off. I'll say a prayer for him tonight before I sleep. God rest his soul.

someone link me to the kid getting his head sawed off – please I need to fap and this is the only thing that will do it

It would be better for everyone if you just ended yourself.

don't make it worse, just hand it over

The quote is true, here:
archive.is/4H8M

I'd be wary of accepting Assad "quotes" at face value from The Economist. It's owned by the Rothschilds.

Also notice the editorial stance they're pushing. The next time your lolberg friends brag about being a "classical liberal", be sure to gas them.

pls video pls

unlikely, but he could have been supporting one of the many militias quds has spawned

the entire "scene" in syria is fascinating right now, pure 4gw, there is no excuse to not be fighting these savages if you are syrian, you dont have to fight for assad.

Im gonna get a lot of hate for this but as a kraut I think we should take women and children fugees.

when I see healthy young men coming over here however, i kinda wonder…

why arent you fighting to free your country?

either way RIP little haji

No you disgusting pervert, you're never having it. Kys

I feel as bad for the women and children as you do, more so the kids but I still don't want them in Europe. There's no reason why they can't stay in Turkey or Russia or Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia. I'd even be willing for my country to pay a share of the upkeep costs.
I just don't want them here because with the laws we have concerning refugees it's impossible to stop them putting down roots and bringing more family over.

TAKBIR!

ALLAHU ACKBAR!!!

Those dubs war of the barrel bombs

KEK delivers

The censored video doesn't leave much to the imagination though

kids are handy in war, they are fast, can pass notes, crawl into tiny holes, and are easily lifted into second story windows.

the smarter sneakier ones make great thieves and and can eavesdrop unnoticed.

they don't eat as much as full grown men, and at night they can be used as wives for the sandniggers.

Guess you feel pretty smug now. Enjoy your wank I guess…

Syrian rebels outside Islamic State still exist? I thought they got beaten enough to either give up or stop pretending.

Sad but true. Also recall these filthy cunts supposedly use that oral meth shit too, so their pedo sex orgies are probably marathon

oh i am

Maybe of whoever did this didn't sound cockney I would emjoy it better.

These people need a nuclear bomb dropped on them

Yep.

Sorry buddy, but the cockney is long extinct.
one of the perks of diversity.

You just know those mudslimes have raped him six ways to Sunday.

Poor kid.

Jesus Christ. Even after all of this, I still found that clip pretty hard to watch. Fucking empathy, I swear to God.

On the plus side, we have a real, inarguable response whenever somebody says "moderate muslim rebels" now.

We have had that for ages though. There are multiple news stories months apart saying the same thing and still noone questions the US's bullshit.

Good, then we can empty countries of leftists, jews, niggers, and muslims with massive industrialized death camps.

this fucking kikery really pisses me off

It means 'our god is great'

No it doesn't. It means "god is the greatest" or "god is great". That's just a translation.

Our god is an awesome god
He made camels to fuck.
With IEDs on our truck,
Our god is an awesome god!

"greatest" doesn't necessarily have to be in reference to other gods. It's just an absolute statement - there is nothing "greater" than god, therefore god is the "greatest" [of everything]

khat?

>loli snuff

.. well

wheres the vid?

oh yea? call Kek allah and see how quick you find yourself dying in a bog

It means literally "Allah greater."
The effect is meant to be "this makes Allah greater."
Properly translated would be "for the glory of Allah."

wew

Aww little neetsock failed to punish the degenerate.

They did us a favor and killed a would-be terrorist that would have grown up as a threat to white people.

He might be referring to methheads with no teeth giving gummers

This entire ordeal is a good example of a tactical meme/propaganda pushed at the right time. Influence the world not just by pushing memes, make sure to time them correctly. Save up your ammo for the right moments, hit them where it hurts the most politically.

Lad you can't compare God's virtues to his creations.Also saying that God is the greatest of everything while everything is shit currently is heresy.
E.g Trump is the greatest presidential candidate but both him an Hillary are mediocre.

But that would mean it spread to europe

I've tried to point out the obvious propaganda pieces they've done on 'moderate' rebels to normies and got nowhere. I even saw one of the same kid from a documentary-ish show and as a survivor on the news but never could find a copy of that clip again.

Fenethylline (Captagon) = amphetimine pills

How can so many muslims be so fucking wicked? Even (some) animals have more empathy than these monsters.

Do they have a higher rate of psychopaths? Has any research gone into this at all?

Notice how they behead a Palestinian.

Lmao.
Notice how israeli they look. Is it this obvious.

All hook nosed parasites must die.

Anti shill bump. With every slide my hate grows. What a sad life it must be to be a shill.

scandinavians were never compassionate until the became christianized.

compassion is shit tier tbh. understanding, yes. sympathy, no.

You again, fuck off back to Something Awful.

fuck off back to cuckchan with this retardation

There's even a bloodlusting Jew in this thread wanting to beat off to the vid of it.

not your safe space, faggot. go fellate a sandnigger and show him how compassionate you are

Do you know where you are? This board is anti-semantic.