Feel Thread

Am i the only one who has this problem?
I am lonely on a Saturday night, just like my friends doesn't want to be around me
fuck.. what to do Holla Forums?

Fuck off normie.

Hey newfriend (newfag)
20:33:43 - 20:34:18

Fuck off normie.

SHIT POSTER ALERT

SHIT POSTER/SAMFAGGING/NEWFAG ALERT

Thanks for bump :)

They must be using you in some way.

how ? i don't feel used, and i know when I'm getting used

I did go to friend's house with other kids once, after school, to see them play video games inside all day.
WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING STAY INSIDE ALL DAY IF YOU HAVE FRIENDS, GO OUTSIDE AND DO SHIT. I FUCKING HATE PARENTS FOR RAISING THEIR KIDS TO BE ANTI-SOCIAL FAGGOTS.

this is why i need Holla Forums

Nobody text or invite me either, but I thank them for that since I hate being with people most of time.
Most of them are not interesting, appreciate stupid stuff like soccer, or talk about retarded, boring things just for the pleasure of talking.
That's a waste of time and energy.

Friends are cool, if they aren't invasive.

so im not the only one with this problem?
what can i do?

now there's where you are wrong faggit

Enjoy being alone, use the peace and silence to be productive or creative. There's always something to do in life, even ( especially ) when you're alone.

If you're an extravert kind of guy, you could also go outside by ourself and meet new people. Or real friends, since yours don't seem to be interested in you. Fuck those guys, you don't need people who don't give a shit about you.

now there's where you are wrong faggit
i do have friends, that i know

It's okay user, we have each other.
We don't need shitty normies with their NPC behavior & logic.

should i just ignore them and move to a new place?
i've know these guys a long time

true dat :(
nice image

i felt like killing one of them once, i was planing and shit.
i would upload a video of slaughtering the person to Holla Forums before getting arrested.
but never did.
i appreciate it, since the person was not worth it

FEEL THREAD DEAD?

I am not charismatic, people seldom remember me. I doubt anyone ever feels strongly about me either way. I know nobody will ever fall in love with me, I will never be a source of sleepless nights. No one will ever see me in a crowd and wonder about me. No one will ever feel a rush of excitement when I hold their hand, no one will ever find a smile when I catch their eye. I will never inspire an artist, I will never hold attention. I will never be honored with medals. I will never hold a child to my heart and feel something. No one will wonder what makes me tick, no one will memorize my taste in food, or go out of their way for me. I will never change a life. I will not ask a question that makes anyone question the world, never fire revolution. I will never attain great wealth, never inspire jealousy or hate. No one will wish I never existed. I will never get caught in a moment, cry with joy or sorrow. I will never hurt, or be hurt, never feel pride. I will never be a best friend, never more than acquaintance. I will never be moved to tears, never be usurped or cause distress.

My name is Kate, you will not remember this. Though I have a name, I am anonymous by default. None will have cause to remember me, and so none shall remember me. None will need to refer to me, other than as part of a demographic. My name is redundant, a code set to distinguish me from a multitude of siblings, they too anonmous, with a name marked on a few pages.

I am anonymous, I am six billion and counting.

That feel when an old man pissed in your mouth when you were a kid and now you know what piss tastes like and you want to taste it again sometimes and your parents spent your entire college fund on therapy for you because one day mom caught you pissing in your own mouth and the whole family found out about the old man so now you have no education and a need for piss

tox.chat

regards OP

I may be gay now or I may just love piss but what I do know is that I need to get a job that pays enough for me to move out so I can learn about my true and honest self

Kek what

ok :)