Israelis shoot and kill another Pali Child

IDF kills 12 years old Palestinian child
As if this surprises anyone..

web.archive.org/web/20160720022245/http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/07/israeli-soldiers-shoot-kill-palestinian-boy-160719193158908.html

Other urls found in this thread:

al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2015/10/abbas-netanyahu-palestinian-authority.html
wikileaks.org/akp-emails/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This isn't your blog Mudshit.

All these Dubs say your wrong kike ;^)

Spotted the kike.

Exposing Israel's warcrimes against the Palestinians is an important part of removing the jewish parasite.

Kikes and muds slaughtering each other is the best possible outcome.
Only good semite is a dead semite

If the Pali/Jew kill counts were reversed, Jews would have been annihilated decades ago.

There has been a noticeable increase in shill activity lately, especially in threads about Israel.

You are a cuck. Sandniggers are invading every white country on the planet and you want us to cry for their spawn. Fuck you.

countersage

Might just be Aut-Right spergs who can't into strategy.

Palestinians aren't invading White countries, they're fighting to stay in Palestine.

+ I hate Jews
- I also hate Arabs

Conclusion: I don't particularly care, but its a good demonstration of the vileness of Jews, and Israelis especially.

Fuck off, sandnigger. MIDF will never win anything, your kind is repellent in everyway imaginable, you are physically ugly, spiritually ugly, and culturally ugly.

Kill yourself

First post as per usual.

Nice monitoring app you have running there.

Literally invented by JIDF back on 4cuck Holla Forums because they couldn't handle being called out.

oh look its nothing.

fuck palestine fuck israel let them fight. liberals love palestine so basically ur a fucking faggot leftist due to the horseshoe effect.

faggot.

They both, like african nations, are consuming white resources that could be better spent on white nations.

Am i in the 80's again?

If you don't take the opportunity to spread this wonderful piece of ammo everywhere then you're a true genuine kike.

CUCK

Israel are the ones consuming our resources, not Palestine.

Tell it to the oven.

Who do you think is responsible for flooding Europe with non-Whites?

sage
I dont care

All semites are filth. The thing here though, this is a semite killing another semite

I DON'T FUCKING CARE.

Instead of being non-constructive edgelords how about we discuss possible ways this may be used for the natSoc cause?

If Palestinians were white, no tangible action would be taken anyway, besides extra sperging on Holla Forums.

On the other hand the left loves them browns.
So much they would constantly protest.

You working overtime kike?

Mudslime shitskins are being imported by jews, my own people are being brainwashed by jews to welcome them.

If we get rid of kikes then everyone's wives and daughters are safe again.

What a poor attempt Schlomo.

They've never done it before.

You're responding to JIDF shitposting with proxies.

At least lurk around and wisen up, tourist friend.

When the Euro's start rounding up rapefugees, they should hand them over to Hamas and Hezbollah. I'm sure they'll be put to good use.

So there are no Americans that could benefit from the hundreds on millions of dollars?
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2015/10/abbas-netanyahu-palestinian-authority.html
TELL ME HOW THAT AID IS NOT A DRAIN

Quads!
HH
HH

I despise kikes as much as the next guy, but I cant muster any sympathy for the mudslimes they slay. I cant even pretend to care, like Duke does.

Calling people shills for not caring about dead shit-skins? This is the level MIDF is at?

If I were a Jew I'd have better things to do than shit on an already fragmented and mocked bunch of queers don't you think?

You're making it way too obvious, Shekelrod.

Don't give a shit. Only white people matter, and even then, only some do…

Look at that bitchy spiteful remark.

We have tried this tactic for decades. It doesnt work. We need to be getting people to realize what a gigantic fiscal leech that Israel is on the US and how they drag us into wars for them.

Once Trump secures his victory, we can start pressuring him to "re evaluate" the US position on Israel. The kikes are already extremely apprehensive about this possibility.

Use it where? I don't go around talking about Israel, and I don't know anyone who talks about Israel. I'm not going to devote my life to propagandizing against Israel to random people. That is, unless someone pays me. Until then I'll go about my life and mention Marxism and whatnot when it's appropriate. Fuck Israel. I don't know a single person that gives a shit about Israel… So if they want to kill brown people, I don't fucking care.

Good.

I don't care.

Except it does work. It completely destroyed the narrative of jewish victimhood and their "poor little Israel" schtick.

#HitlerWasRight was trending on twitter during their last Gaza slaughter.

That's almost as bad as "I googled Zionism…"

0/10
I hope you get fired.

Good. It's a shame the Palestinians are too inept to kill 12 Israeli spawn in retaliation, but that's life.

So what? I don't give a shit if Jews and Muslims kill each other.

Oh Jew!

No fucking surprise there.

Are you running out of proxies Tel-Aviv?

I think your spambot done broke down m80.

#Hitlerwasright had a bunch of tards that love to spread their asscrack wide for a brown cock and hold no breath voting en masse for the all mud races. Also MIDF.

To think these people are voicing support for nationalism of anything like it, is retarded. They just want to take a swipe at the kikes for kiking their brown bulls, they are not aligned with Holla Forums ideas. They want cuckmerica and cuckEU to exercise their libtard stick to pressure Israel at being a good goy for good goys themselves.

It's still a step in the right direction.

I know a lot of people here are autists who were "redpilled" by GamerGate (somewhow), but most people are jew-wise started out being simply anti-Zionist.

Stay salty kike

Step in the right direction my ass, that hashtag is teasing coming from the goodest goys (with MIDF thrown in the mix). There are lots of global cabal jews with disposition to sacrifice Israel for the bigger picture of worldwide goyim that have to answer to cuckmerica/cuckEU.

Well maybe if Israel had to abide by the same standards they insist the goyim have to, the system will become untenable for them to perpetuate.

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded

On the one hand, fuck mudslime.
But on the other hand, fuck jewkike.
Wat do?

Alreet then lads, have fun thinking you BTFO of a kike.

Oh standards… Hasn't the US been doing whatever the fuck it wanted in the last 40 years? The west is striving to control more the actions of Israel vis-a-vis Palestine so that West's relationship with the arab world is kept in good terms for the middle-long timespan future. The global jews are asking Israel to tone it down and take it, they will sacrifice this piece.

At least I'm not a nigger.

Use it to sow hate for jews in normies minds.

always the first post

Kek every time, all the jidf roaches come out of the woodwork

I think we should equally arm Palestine and whoever fights the hardest gets to keep the "Holy Land".

ITT: Shills around here that won't understand or won't want to unterstand that exposing the infamous actions of the Juden actually doesn't mean supporting the mudslimes, like the low-energy salty and sweety IDF agent that quickly came back to his HQ in Tel Aviv to find the thread mentioning him and post the (((first reply))). He was so nervous that he even forgot to sage.

I can understand using the IDF's atrocities to redpill normies, since it is very easy to reach out to them with it. However if you're not careful with the way you meme it, MIDF will also get to slip through the cracks - ironically just like the rapefugees the Eurokikes slipped among you.

I think we're intelligent enough to not fall for the shitty JIDF vs MIDF dichotomy like:

Every fucking time.

sage

shit thread bumplock

see

I really hope Hamas retaliates tbh.

Nothing's going to redpill people quicker than a wave of suicide bombings and israeli kikery in response.

So true

Retard kikes

To all newfags. Yes we hate jews , yes we hate muds. However the jews are the ones that go uh goyim muh holocaust. When you expose their own war crimes you are working against the jew by showing his duality , and the "it's ok when we do it" on his actions.

Another mudslime thread.

Good, more normies to hate Jews and a dead mudslime.