BASED BENZO AT IT AGAIN

Ben Carson: Being transgender 'doesn't make any sense'
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/288324-ben-carson-being-transgender-doesnt-make-any-sense
archive.is/8kNux

Tsk tsk. Doesn't Ben Carson know that race is a social construct? It's 2016 so that should be common knowledge for doctors.

and likened it to waking up and deciding to change one’s ethnicity.

Get this sleepy ass Israeli shill ass nigger out of here.

CAN'T

Bump.

If it is impossible for straights to know what is it like to be queer (ignoring the fact that some gays have been sane at one point and vice versa), it is impossible for blacks to know what it is like to be white, and vice versa.
So using the tranny argument, we have draw. Using their argument, no matter how much a man feels he identifies as a woman, he is, by their argument, WRONG, because he cannot know what it is like to be a woman. Therefore he has no frame of reference to compare if he feels like a woman. Therefore, if he chose to identify as a woman, he still cannot be identified nor should be identified as a woman, because–since he had no frame of reference to judge–what he is choosing to identify as is a subjective view on what he thinks woman feel like, and he is simply trying to copy it.

WAKE

UP

hang yourself

You're supposed to come in on the first post, dummy

Here's a tip: set the catalog to "creation date" so you don't come in late 10 comments in

This is a 1 in a million nigger, sleepy as he is.

I hate trannies.
I know half the board wants to hang me for liking dick regardless, but in many cases the insanity that is transexuality is holding back perceptions of homosexuality. Ever since (((someone))) decided that the two completely different issues of sexual preference and sexual identity should be bundled into the same neat little acronym, it has become nearly impossible for people to support one without the other. When you support people being allowed to suck dick, it somehow now means you encourage people to cut off their dicks.
I hope even those who hate both can see that the two are at least distinct issues.

CAN'T ARSON THE CARSON

Oh, i can see it mate. Thing is, I don't to. Not in the least. You don't deserve marriage right and employers should have every right in firing your ass.

There's no such thing as a good nigger, but not ever black man is a nigger. It's the great hoodwink of the Democratic party- they make the black community believe that an attack on niggers is an attack on the community as a whole.

Bump

What do employers have to do with anything? There's no reason for employers to even know my sexuality. I'm not a woman; I don't need to suck off my boss for promotions.
The people who feel the need to tell everyone about it usually feel that way because of the same idiotic Pride movement I had issue with in the first post.

Go back to /r/thedonald, you filthy nigger-loving scumfuck.

well at least someone is still willing to say it

I don't really care. All blacks need to eventually be removed from white nations in one way or another. Spouting shit about "le based nigger" just reinforces race-blind civic "nationalist" faggotry

Good to see that Ben woke to the reality of the transgender question.

So would you advocate for the removal of the Irish from America?

Irish aren't niggers, you filthy kike. Stop posting 19th century anti-Irish propaganda

Fuck off, Ben. I don't want to live in a theocracy.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof…"

When you retards stop posting Wyatt Mann, I'll stop posting 19th century cartoons irrefutably proving that Irish are worse than niggers.

Out of all the things you could make that complain about, this is one of the least reasonable. It has absolutely nothing to do with religion.

typical Holla Forumsack: The Post

He would make an acceptable vice-vice president

Hahahahahahaha

Did you just hear his speech ? It decried how we have "moved away from god" etc.

Fuck you

No one's posting Wyatt Mann, you nigger

You act like a flippant faggot? You're fired at the employers discretion. You come into the interview and act like a faggot? You're passed at the employers discretion.

Milo please go…

Ben Carson supports mandatory Vaccinations. Anyone supporting this guy should be shot or hung. And they will be.

So what? Tip a fedora.

you should do a little more research on that before spouting nonsense.

Pictures are hung.
People are hanged.

Illiterate nigger.

burn

Of course it doesn't make any sense. Since when do the actions of the mentally ill make sense?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Confirmed dumbass.

Ah. No, I didn't listen to the actual speech. Apologies.

Of course. That applies to more than just faggotry; all sorts of obnoxiousness is reason for such decisions, since the ability to effectively work depends on integration into the workplace environment just as it depends on actual skills. If you're an annoying cunt, people won't want to work with you and productivity will go down. If you drag productivity down, firing is entirely justified.
The solution is not to act like a faggot in public.

Please don't compare me to that bestialist.

They are user.

Hi Milo

Even if that's true, he's a doctor so that makes perfect sense

untrue
he speaks about the link of autism & vaccination and is convinced it's a conspiracy by big pharma & satanists to control the population and make us easier to domesticate

oh shut the fuck up

Homosexuals just want to act like women without cutting off their dicks.

What's the matter? The pro-multiracial civcuck "nationalist" faggot getting his penis in a twist?

wew lad!

He should try to help these people instead of just insulting them. What kind of neurosurgeon is this guy? "Doesn't make any sense". No shit. These people voluntarily destroy their genitals. They need real help, not insults.

He's simply pointing out that it doesn't make sense. If a person is acting crazy and needs a psychiatrist, I would say they are acting crazy and tell them to go see one. This is no different.

Even neurosugeons would tell people to see a psychiatrist.

dude, milo, lmao

sure is reddit in here

So who wants to make this thread about Milo?

Weakling.

How dare he!?

BAN ALL ASSAULT NEUROSURGEONS!

Vaccines are completely harmless as far as long-term illnesses go, according to all studies on the subject.

Sometimes a vaccine can actually get you sick with the illness that the vaccine is meant to prevent, if you have a weak ass immune system, which probably means you shouldn't really be alive anyway.

If you think vaccines cause autism or whatever, you're too retarded for anyone to value your opinion regarding any other topic.

pure whites are immune to those diseases anyway, pro-vaccine is a codeword for anti-white you fucking fedora faggots

Why isnt he running as VP again?

Is he gonna get shoah'd?

Either Trump has a better position for him or Ivanka did it

pardon me but why is there. faint Apple logo in the background of that pepe

pardon me but why is there a faint Apple logo in the background of that pepe?

He said on Fox tonight that he doesn't want to be in government, so I don't think he'll be in any kind of cabinet position.

I think Trump is using colored sock puppets to attack the liberals in their one true weak point.

Ben is absolutely right. It's the kind of simple truth that will make sense to any normal person who is not brainwashed with leftie bullshit.

And it's hard for them to argue, because he's a black man.

It doesn't. The somatosenorsy cortices of "trans*" people are indistinguishable of tohse from "cis" people. That means there is no bodily mismap of sensations, otherwise this would lead a change in the sensory-motor homonculus, which is sexually dimorphic, so the feeling of being the wrong sex/feeling "wrongly embodied" is purely emotional.

So with that literal faggot here, how is TRS worse again?

oy vey

It has been pointed out that every study only tries one at a time. Babies are injected with all of them at once. Which was never tested in any way.

If you think overdosing a baby is not possible, you're too retarded for anyone to value your opinion regarding any other topic.

Nigga what.

Don't make the mistake of assuming they're playing the same game we are.

Is this some subtle attempt to appropriate our memes?

It's probable that some user who doesn't understand Photoshop took an Apple logo and added Pepe.

they all look alike to me

Say what you want about groids but at least they can say stuff like this and not get attacked because colour protects them

wew

No, you're just being a stupid little edgelord faggot. There are good blacks out there. They're a minority with a minority but they exist. So fuck off

Butthurt potatonigger detected

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

they have to go back (as do you)

At least you're only partially retarded.

Where you're wrong is that you think that homosexuality should be regarded as anything but degenerate and deviant behavior that has no place in a society and should be looked down upon.

Who molested you as a child?

How many children have you molested?

Any answer

The Talented 10th doesn't excuse or pay the way for the other 90%.

Niggers are a much bigger problem than trannies.

I think you wanted to go on

>>>Holla Forums

Zyklon B at full speed

Is this b8?

cmon man, even nazis agree that thee were smart people of other races, they just opposed mixing.

this type of neonazism keeps the whole movement down.

Really? That's disappointing if true. He would be a great addition to President Trump's administration imo.

While you're plainly full of shit, at least you got that part right. Anything the likes of Daniel Dennet wants to get rid of has to be something good.

Nigger, I guarantee you everyone of these "le based negros XDXD" will be the first to scream "racist" and "xenophobic" if you so much as hint to wanting white self-determination and the reclamation of our nation. I don't care how "good" you think they are. They are still racial enemies and NOT, under any circumstances, our allies.

So fuck off with your multiracial cuckery. All non-whites must go

I'm anglo, you kike faggot.

"smart" does not equal "good". From a purely evolutionary perspective, and on the basis of what's best for our race, there isn't a single "good" minority out there, because they all have their own racial survival interests at heart.

Vaccines would be fine if we staggered them out more and didn't insist on some which are wholly unnecessary. Also, if we stopped letting foreigners in, we wouldn't have much to worry about w/ most of these diseases.

Hasn't been the case for a while. If you're black and don't agree with them, you're an self hating Uncle Tom with internalized racism.