Was he paid off?

The Art of the Deal’ co-author: Trump is terrifying

archive.is/WQVaE#selection-2829.1-2837.332

Schwartz added Trump, the presumptive GOP presidential nominee, lacks the focus needed for the nation’s highest office.

“He has an incredibly short attention span,” he said. "He was unable to do interviews with me past 10–15 minutes. Finally I had to sit in his office and pick up a phone eight feet away from his desk so I could listen in on his calls and turn this into a book. My two-year-old grandson has a longer attention span than Donald Trump."

Why would he say this?

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20075144,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is there any proof that he was the ghostwriter?

((((((( Schwartz )))))))

He didn't have a problem cashing those checks.

How the fuck does he manage those rallies then?

I don't know why don't you look at the bookcover you dumb faggot

congrats on not knowing the difference between an writer and an author

Having read the Art of the Deal, I'm sure it's because Trump is a busy fucking man. He works ten hours a day and goes home to take more calls and do phone meetings. Not to mention the fact that he eats like fifteen hundred calories a day and sleeps four hours a night and is STILL that busy.

k

who knew having so many jewish friends would backfire?

:^^^)

I'm certain this kike had nothing to do with the authoring of this book. He must be running low on shekels.

This kike belongs at the bottom of a river.

Good.

Because Trump paid him a flat fee and he is mad about getting screwed out of all the money the book made.

Can't you figure that out??

We all know I'm about to be called a kike shill, but fuck it:

I heard a long time ago (during the first or second season of apprentice) that he had sociopathic tendencies.
Didn't dwell to much on it then, because, lol real TV.

But now I am concerned.
His he a sociopath?
If so, will he nuke us all or just fuck us all?

checking my own .308 wincester so no one can just go hurr durr (1)

He'll probably whip out his 10" dick and fuck you exclusively user because you're a fucking faggot.

You just busted this jews claim.

He pays little attention to a man writing his book because he's a busy man, for fucks sake. Everyone knows that he dumbs down his speech for the Layman too - so I've no idea what this cunt expects to gain from this.

Source? Also, hilarious how he says Trump has a shit attention span when he holds long 30+ minute rallies without the help of any teleprompter.

I'm sure you'd rather service him yourself, by the looks of it

The joke's on this kike; civilization as we know it is already ending.

Nukes are make believe, Timmy.

I posted this in another thread, but it's actually MUCH more relevant for this one, so here goes.

If you are on the far right of the bell curve, the farther to the left you observe, the more transparent the persons are to you.
But, to those in the middle and lower, those at the right end of the bell curve might as well be sociopaths, they are not equipped to find out as they are significantly worse at pattern recognition and problem solving.

Yesterday when I was watching the RNC I thought to myself, this is what the actual Republican Party looks like. It's a real shame when one man has to carry the entire operation by himself, and it turns out to be such a thankless job. Truly thankless. Poor goldfish billionaire.

looks of what? does your unique brand of pozzed autism give you clairvoyance beyond the shitdick?

Nuclear war would be the best fucking thing to happen to this planet. The vast majority of kikes would be eliminated since they are all clustered together in places like Kikesrael and Jew York. Small pockets of whites would survive and eventually rebuild.

Nice proxy maggot.

How suspect

> people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20075144,00.html
Howard, 39, was raised in the Italian-Jewish

Another liberal posting clickbait. How can you people possibly attempt to be taken seriously? You're just too dumb for anyone to waste their time arguing with you. All you liberals can do is spew out whatever clickbait happens to be sloshing around in your empty skull on a particular day. No one will seriously engage you because you're just flat-out dumb and you're incapable of forming any rational, independent thought.

this is written for kids. Either it was poorly written on purpose or someone like this can't be a ghost writer.

What's with every Trump-basher always being 'terrified' about things they don't like? Holy shit does every liberal live with the fear of their little bubble of marxist-circlejerk being burst?

They aren't actually, it's propaganda. They want to influence the reader/listener to be.

If that's the case then they're literally trying to convince people that Trump is the actual boogeyman from children's books.

(((Schwartz)))

:DDDD

I'll let you in on a little secret, user. 95% of powerful people are sociopaths. It comes with the territory. The level of Machiavellianism it takes to get to the upper strata of power practically ensures that almost all of them are that way to some degree.

No shit. He runs over 500 businesses, you dumb fuck.

Holy shit, that's one impressive 2 year old

:^)

Yeah, I want nuclear war. It would be sweet.

Yeah, you and your family being vaporized or dying from radiation poisoning would be the coolest thing in the world!

Retard.

they are getting desperate now that comparisons to Hitler didn't work

Actually the complete destruction of humanity would be fine too. Not to be rude, but the vast majority of Holla Forums IS sociopathic.

Apparently you are either not very self aware, or not sociopathic.

Hating jews and advocating for their deaths isnt exactly empathetic user.

fuck off hebe

Now they are calling him literally the god capable of destroying the universe if he wills.

Fuck off kike. Jews aren't human, they are children of Satan even Jesus said it. Wiping them from the face of the Earth would be a service to humanity.

Why don't start with yourself.

There are people who believe the president can just press a button on his desk and send nukes without any sort of checks or outside authority.
Gee… maybe it's because he's one of the most busy and influential people in the world with billions of dollars worth of properties and businesses to run? You think he has the time to talk to some kike about a puff piece when he's sealing deals with Fortune 500 CEOs all around the world? Fuck, shill shit doesn't normally bother me… but this made my blood boil for some reason. I must be in a shit mood because of how they've been attacking Melania today.

Two authors are Donald Trump and Tony Schwartz, does he even qualify as a "Ghost Writer" when he puts his name out in the open?

They already blew their load with Romney and the rest of the Never Trump cucks coming out. Now everyone coming out against Trump gets more and more shit tier.

Anyone who managed to have a shot at the oval office is a sociopath these days.Check out Hilary, Sanders and Cruz.

All sociopaths.

And 1 a zodiac killer too.

Underrated post.

To the far left (which is disproportionately influential in the media at the moment), the definition of "sociopath" seems to be "someone who thinks facts and logic are more important than muh feelz".

Well, good news is (( they )) are terrified. Which means prospectives of Trump winning are higher than imagined.

=Are you surprised?=

Probably because he doesn't like to waste time. The book turned out just fine and he never had to sit down with this guy for more than 15 mins.

Death to israel.

Im not the one creating the definitions user.

Weather sociopathy is simply enlightened self interest is beyond the point.

Almost everyone here exhibits symptoms of anti-social personality disorder, excepting towards redpilled whites.

This is not a negative, merely an observation.

The none-white menace must be eradicated, but I believe that we must do so with no feeling. They are trash. nothing more.

/r/ing pic of fat neckbeards weeping for joy as nukes go off

My blue-pill brother sent me this yesterday as if it's proof that Trump is "almost as bad as Hillary".

Nah, just the Jews.

STANDING

exactly.

So, you WANT multiculturalism?

Are you even white?

And dont give me any shit about "based' minorities

Notice how an inspiring identity based on love for your own people is inverted into a repellent identity based on malice towards all other people. Nice try.

>>>/pdfs/4071

Lol when did I say that? You are aware that non-white countries exist right?

ON THE EDGE

So he's both overly emotional AND sociopathic according to this Kike who's mother has been Jewing us since the 40's, great stuff.

He isn't going to get into a Nuclear argument with Putin because he doesn't give a shit about NATO like the neo-cons.

true that, fam

Look the non-whites are a problem because of the Jews
We should ship them back to whence they came, leave them alone and make sure they can't come back

Yes. I want this ride to end.

I'm pretty sure he wants Ethnostates instead of a 100% white planet like you do.