THE MUSLIM IS NOT YOUR ENEMY

I'm going to make this simple.

Who hates the Muslims? Easy. The Jews. Why? Because the Muslims are opposed to what the Jews are doing to the Palestinians.

Ever since we made a deal with the devil and facilitated the effort of the Zionists to create a state for Jews, we have been increasingly becoming an empire of evil. We have stood and watched, even contributed to the evil things that the Israelis have done in the Middle East: we have provided them with countless armaments and they are also the biggest recipient of financial aid from us more than any other country.

Everything that we do in the Middle East has Israel in mind. We have destroyed countries and gotten rid of leaders all in order to weaken those regions and make the area safer for our best and greatest ally Israel.

What is the result of it? A generation of young men who have grown up absolutely hating what America and Israel have done to their home.

Can you blame them? That is the most important question I have to ask of you. CAN YOU BLAME THE ARABS WHO SACRIFICE THEIR LIVES TO RID OF THE DEVIL? Because I cannot.

While it's awful what some of these people are doing, at the end of the day, they are not to blame.

I would be like them, were my lands being destroyed by a foreign empire.

We are responsible for what they are doing to us. The solution is simple: leave the Middle East, stop collaborating with Israel, and never again interfere with other countries.

"Wah wah, OP is a shill, he's just MIDF."

Fuck you Chaim, I'm a white American from the burbs.

The enema of my enema is not my friend.

OP, you wrote an interesting post, but have you possibly considered going and eating a dick?

Wrong.

The rats and their puppet Desert God need gassed.

Crusades.

Eat a dick Mudslime Ahkmed.

The only good Semite is a dead Semite.

I hate everyone

that explains it, he doesn't have to deal with Muslim immigrants

Muslims, niggers, and spics are the weapons used by Jews to attack us

why not remove both?

Checked.

/thread

One day, you'll realize that sword cuts both ways.

Nice maymay, Chaim.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kikes and mudslimes are both the mortal enemies of western civilization, and will both be hung from the same lamp post.

STANDING HERE

did you just bump this shit thread? Just kill yourself. In real life, you are shit. Die now.

That's some lame bait.

KILL All Semitic Dogs

kill yourselves

I forgot my sage. But i didnt forget to fuk ur mom :DDDD

Anyways, pic related.
/thread

stfu

I aint mad at mussies. I just don't want them in my country at all. As long as they are here, they are another enemy.

kill all sandniggers and give the middle east to the mongols

sage, hide, report, gas.

did you just bump this shit thread? Just kill yourself. In real life, you are shit. Die now.

I would be fine with this.

Finally, a worthwhile post among all the useless people who should be gassed. What an absolutely nauseating board this has become.

Yes, the fact that these culturally-different invaders are here is a problem, but the story is more complex than all that, which is what I'm trying to point out.

pick two then eat a dick

I hate the musliums without the jews I hope you die turk roach. Bit tittied women in bikinies is the American way anyone who gets in the way of this must die

kill yourself

Who hates the Muslims? Easy. Everyone. Why? Because Muslims are violent savages with a history of attacking Europe, amongst other continents.

Ever since we made a deal with the devil and facilitated the effort of Saudi Arabia to create enclaves for Muslims, we have been rotting from the inside. We have stood and watched, even covered up the evil things that the Muslims have done in Europe: we have provided them with countless alibis and they are also some of the biggest recipients of welfare.

Everything that we do in the Europe has Muslims in mind. We have destroyed countries and gotten rid of opposition all in order to make these regions more susceptible to Islamic takeover.

What is the result of it? A generation of young men who're making their way into Europe despite absolutely hating what we stand for.

Can you blame them? YES.

While it's awful what some of these people are doing, at the end of the day, we can barely consider them in control of their own impulses due to centuries of inbreeding and low IQ's.

I would be like them, were I missing my frontal lobe.

We aren't responsible for what they are doing to us. The solution is simple: Genocide.

"Wah, wah, user is sane"

Yes, I am.

THIS IS A COPY AND PASTE OF A THREAD PUT UP DAYS AGO

THIS IS A D&C

muslims and jews are allies. They are both our enemies. jews may be in control but that's irrelevant. They do not and have never hated each other. Invading white countries with muslims is not a new trick. This has been attempted numerous times throughout history.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

Islam must be destroyed.

wow! kill niggers.

You people are truly stupid. I miss the old Holla Forums where people actually understood politics. You're the lowest common denominator.

Muslims

Jews

go to Bosnia if you want a white Muslim country then. Ahmed

ALL SEMITIC ARE DOGS
KILL THEM ALL

maybe not but you are a cuck

triggered, Chaim?

Kill all mussulmen

shameless self check

Kek, this

kek, reported.

Kek, muh safespace

And reported again for self-confirming you’re a shill.

Who hates the Jews? Easy. Everyone. Why? Because Jews are greedy worms with a history of dicking morality and using Muslims as a weapon against the world at large.

Ever since we made a deal with the devil and facilitated the effort of the Zionists to create a state for Jews, we have been increasingly becoming an empire of evil. We have stood and watched, even covered up the evil things that the Muslims have done in Europe: we have provided them with countless alibis and they are also some of the biggest recipients of welfare, though not as much as the Jews.

Everything that we do in Europe has Muslims in mind. We have destroyed countries and gotten rid of opposition all in order to make these regions more susceptible to Islamic takeover, which in turn makes the rest of the world susceptible to Jewish trickery by diminishing the role of civilization-building whites.

What is the result of it? A generation of young men who are suppressed into believing that being white is a sin, leading them into committing cultural suicide by inviting in the enemy and tool, Muslims, of our great adversary, the Jews.

Can you blame them? YES.

While it's awful what some of these people are doing, at the end of the day, we can't even consider them human due to the crimes they commit. The Muslims beheading left and right and the Jews poisoning culture with their lies, sinister manipulation of the markets, and vile propaganda.

I would be like them, were I a hooknosed greasy-bearded shitskin who never bathed and resorted to trickery and murder to accomplish anything.

We aren't responsible for what they are doing to us. The solution is simple: Nuclear Fire.

"We have to turn the entirety of the middle east into nuclear glass."

Also we have to kill the niggers who are burning down cities for the sake of the Jews.

reminder to all of those who choose either sandnigger or kike you will be hanged

dubs call it

Muslims, as followers of Abrahamic religion, are tools of the Jews just as Christians are tools of the Jew.

They are easily controlled, just as Christians have become, by Israel and Jews. No reason to have Jews or Muslims near civilized whites.

Because we can put one against the more threatening one.

The kikes pushing muslim invasion in the west don't like them.

You "I want both to be dead with nuclear fire xDDDDDD" people are fucking morons who don't realize helping palestineans is the way to destroy the kikes, and when the kikes are gone we can deal with the muds freely.

I'll hate both Jews and Muslims, thanks

Go to Nice and tell the locals you think that terrorism isn't real.

yes

wew, lad

When I said they are not being used by the jews.

I said the jews don't LIKE them, but still use them against us.

Why Nice? Why not San Bernadino or Boston or Orlando? Those were real too, right?

THE SEMITE, WHETHER HE WORSHIPS YAHWEH OR ALLAH, IS OUR ENEMY

Excellent point. You've made me switch my vote from Trump to Hillary!!! #ImWithHer

You're going to have to try a little harder than that, MIDF.

wow that fedora looks 99.999% like this kid from my high school

so frustrating because he's got it right on islam but he's such a cuck libertarian the rest of the time. Says he will probably vote Johnson in November even though he's aligned with Trump on pretty much every necessary issue

aw fuck i dropped my sage

The Muslim and the Jew are both my enemy, and neither have any right to live in America.

Get fucked, OP.

Oh watch the shills disappear and abandon the thread after they are defeated.

Really sad.

Please explain why muslims have been invading and attempting to take over european countries for FOURTEEN HUNDRED YEARS!
GTFO our /pol with your pathetic, ill thought out argument

There is no Muslim terrorism. It is constructed by Jewish intelligence agents and media

Pics are from Holla Forums in 2013 before the aggressive anti-Muslim shilling

They don't make any kind of arguments, just show offensive pictures and people holding signs. Who does this sign holding thing except Jews?

They try to make it seem like Muslims and Christians are enemies when Muslims have the greatest respect for Jesus and Jews believe he is boiling in hell.

Muslims are more Holla Forums than Holla Forums and as a result there are no Jews in power in the middle east, so they have to use military force to destroy them.