First look at Spiderman's Shocker

First look at Spiderman's Shocker

He looks stupid, so its perfect for the shocker.

A yes.
The standard comic book brightly coloured costume de-saturated and covered in grime to loo more "gritty"
Where would comic book movies be without you?

Will he have a Texan accent like in Spectacular Spider-man?

Too bad they casted such a babby for peter. I want to see that scene in live action.

They could have just used the spectacular costume but boohoo
Everything in movies these days has to be retarded

Quit beating around the bush and just design everyone in the movie like a Call of Duty grunt already, faggots.

Its still Sony afterall

why is his outfit so baggy? I thought the suit should be more padded to protect him from the shocks.

Shocker is someone I'm perfectly OK with looking stupid. Shame everyone else is getting this same kind of costume design

I had my own idea of a series of spiderman films and Shocker would be a recurring joke villain.

Yep another "piratical" costume desgin, like others have said this would be fine if Shocker was the only one with this type of costume but nope, everything has be washed out and "realistic" looking.

Can't wait to see how that non-MCU animated movie turns out

I don't mind the costume, but it looks really silly on him.

Cape costumes shouldn't be baggy.

Is it just me, or are his arms really skinny?

I'd expect that for Spider-Man, but Shocker's supposed to be a grown-ass, middle-aged man.

Well, he's got at least one gold chain on him, if you look close, so maybe he's more of a teen/early 20s gang banger type.

I thought the Shocker would wanna do something else.

YO HOL UP
*shoots lighting*
LEMME GIT DIS STRAIGHT
WHACHU SAYIN IS
*smacks lips*
DAT WE BE SHOCKERS N SHIET?

fuck off

Like in Ultimate?

Yeah, I can see him wearing this in real life.

This just looks like garbage. Why is Hollywood so afraid of actual superpeople costumes?

Becuse capeshit is for children

Because Hollywood wants to pander to the casual crowd. And the casual crowd would probably find real supersuits too goofy and dumb. Least that's what the executives believe. So we get this edgy "realistic" crap instead of fun cool suits. Marvel has had a decent track record with it so far. But Marvel usually gives their heroes close to comic accurate suits while usually making the villains edgier than they should be. Least Thanos looks like Thanos. It's usually the throwaway villains that get the edgy treatment.

The original costume was kind of dumb.
What was the point of this guy anyway? He's basically electro except way worse.

He's nothing like Electro

Is this why people are constantly crapping on Shocker? It seems like every time I turn around there's another reason to dislike Ultimate. I honestly wouldn't mind it if it were just another "What-if?" universe, but its undue influence pervades every corner of modern Marvel. Yeah, on occasion they've smoothed continuity wrinkles or had some decent updated designs, but for every well-crafted update, there's five instances of lazy dismissals, ego-driven editorializing, "lol, so random XD," or changes for the sake of change.

Shocker is pretty shit, Ultimate aside

Looks like they wanted to go with the every man could be a terrorist look. Looks like he'll pop in an out of the suit frequently since he has his bag.

Well, I mean, he obviously never wins because he's a mid-tier bad guy. The best he can hope for as a super-henchman is dragon status. But I never extrapolated that he was completely pathetic. I imagine he did fine when superheroes weren't around. Otherwise, what's the point? There's only so far you can diminish the antagonist until you wonder, "Why doesn't the hero just leave this to the cops? They could be doing something important right now."