Is the Dell U2414H still the best value monitor?

Is the Dell U2414H still the best value monitor?

Its fucking 2017 already, I need a new monitor I'm waiting for 6 years to replace my 1650 monitor

Other urls found in this thread:

accessories.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=ca&l=en&s=dhs&cs=cadhs1&sku=210-AHHP&newtab=true
tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/qnix_qx2710.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

still using a 2410 here

Flexscan master race.

QHD is the most comfy. 4k starts giving you problems because a lot of stuff just doesn't scale properly on it and becomes hard to see. 2k doesn't really have that issue

Still using a 2407wfp.

So, which one?

Not a Dell U2412M
Glorious 1920x1200

catleaps?

If he's going value he'd best stay away from QHD as it needs more expensive GPUs for good frame rates.

I bought a second-hand 1440x900 Samsung LCD monitor for $15, what would my next monitor be? My GPU is Radeon HD 5670, ATI opensource drivers.
I know this needs to go to the sticky but there's already a thread so oh well

It's no meme, it's awesome. But it's pricey and shouldn't be part of a value build.

It's the only option at the high end. Just don't install the nvidia "experience".

what is it?

overpriced garbage

hah

800€ monitor and 800€ GPU to play LoL
What about no

anyways after hours of reading and research I'm 99% sure about the U2414H, korean monitors are a meme TF looks like shit and I don't fucking need 1440p

Trash, utter trash.

Give me a single fucking reason to watch 16:9 content with borders

Why buy a monitor if you're only going to use it as a TV?

Still using a professional grade CRT monitor. Call me when monitors stop being shit. As for my extra monitors, they're all thrift store junk but that's all you need really tbh.

Why buy a monitor if you can't even use it as a TV?

If you're an 8channer and you spend the majority of your life behind a computer, even more so than behind the wheel of a car, you should be spending 3 thousand on your computer anyways.

Now you know why you are bald, blind and will die of cancer in a decade

As said, invest in a monitor you dipshits, you will spend half your life in front of it

There is no AMD hardware that competes at that level. Who would buy a [email protected]/* */ screen and pair it with a card that would be lucky to hit 60fps?

Having money is not a reason to burn it in useless crap

Get this monitor it is great: accessories.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=ca&l=en&s=dhs&cs=cadhs1&sku=210-AHHP&newtab=true

I'm a NEET and I saved up 3 thousand over 6 months just working 2 days of the week at a fruit stand with a little sporadic yardwork and stuff all for less than minimum wage while also living on free bread and free fruit almost exclusively. I was pretty sick a lot and it was harsh but I have now the most powerful tablet you can buy and a 4k IPS 24 inch monitor and a GTX 980M graphics card... and everything runs great and I don't regret any of it. A computer is more important than a car or anything else because you spend so much of your life behind it.

Yeah but I have a house a retarded wife and a subhuman daughter, I can't use 100% the money I get to buy crap and roam moms basement

Nigga you wat

This user is right. I have that happen to me to a lot. I ask people if I should buy X (expensive) or if Y would be enough for me and they tell me to go for X if I have the money even thought I would never need it.

Same as with builds. You say that you need help making a new gaming computer, they ask how much you can spend. You tell them that you can spend max 2k but are looking for a 900-1100 build and people go on and add a bunch of bullshit to that list and make the price go all the way up to 2k.

I have money, but I HATE spending more money than I have to.

Shut up, goy, and buy some new 900 bucks phone, IT WORKS GOOD, IT HAVE 17 CORES
NO LAG
YOU CAN TOTALLY USE THE 50KB RAM CHAT APPS IN ALL THE 24 CORE POWER

that sounds pretty comfy m8

tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/qnix_qx2710.htm

Why don't you ask the sticky?

Since were discussing monitors, what are the best option for really fucking low powered OLED monitors?

It almost gave me diabetes and made me really sick.